lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Real Sith---Beyond The Veil
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2005, 09:53 AM   #81
DarthSion101

Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"The cowardly El-Zayka, and their lowly servants remain here on the planets surface, in hopes that I will not find them. Our orbit of this planet prevents their escape completely. The outcome is inevitable, they will die either way........On another note, I have allowed one of their foolish servants to board this ship, and make his way here to this bridge. When he arrives, I will make his last moments as painful as possible. Hes walking into a trap." Drekker Laughs coldly.

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
DarthSion101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2005, 10:09 AM   #82
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

"I sense a great disturbance in the force, a gathering of force users is near…Exuro is in a great danger, and I have to help him…still I sense a trap…"

Suddenly, the load sounds outside the temple silenced, "the sandstorm ended"
Khaos said.
Aristotélēsticus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2005, 11:03 AM   #83
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"You are doing better than Lord Sinceros hoped," Enigma purred. "I am eager to see this trap sprung."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2005, 02:23 PM   #84
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 

"If this is your trap then i can't say i'm impressed." Exuro mocked annoucing his arrival on to the bridge.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Are you referring to me?" Enigma asked softly. She shook her head and laughed. The sound was quite the opposite of what is normally expected of the Sith. Enigma's laugh was a rather beautiful sound... one that had drawn many weak and unsuspecting enemies to their doom.

"I am no trap," she went on. "I am here to keep an eye on Drekker... to make sure he doesn't get too out of hand." She laughed again and glanced at Drekker.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #86
DarthSion101

Drekker glances back at Lady Enigma, then speaks venomously towards the Intruder.

"Have you come here seeking death? You fool, I already know that you have contacted The Heir to the El-Zayka throne hiding like a squirming wamp rat on the planet below. I have felt your presence for some time....It was I who allowed you to board my shuttle, and find your way to the Communications console, and eventually here, onto my bridge, you have walked right into my trap."

Turns to The ships admiral, and troopers, and firmly commands " Admiral, take your men and leave us. Prepare to intercept our enemies, on the planet below, for no doubt the will attempt to rescue this imputent fool. "

The admiral and troopers scurry off the bridge, leaving Drekker and Enigma on one side staring down towards Exuro.

"They will however, be to late. Now I GIve you this choice, join us on the path to power, the path to domination. Swear loyalty and allegiance to The DArk Lord Sinceros, and your life will be spared, or perish here above the desolate and tasteless planet."

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
Old 08-17-2005, 04:07 AM   #87
starmark2k

"You speak like a jedi trying to convert rather than kill, You are the weak one and the first of the two who will die today. Oh and ive' known about your trap for some time, i came here by choise not by your will. Now let us end this like true sith."

Exuro stands stearing at his enemy and slowly draws his lightsaber and ignites it, Still standing he awaits the next move.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:06 AM   #88
DarthSion101

Drekker Glances towards the Lady Enigma, and nods. Turns back facing Exuro. "You fool, now you will die like so many before you, jedi and false sith." Drekker holds his saber in front of him with two hands, and ignites it. "you cannot protect the el-zayka line, you will fall with them."

Old 08-17-2005, 11:37 AM   #89
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korfredonn
"I sense a great disturbance in the force, a gathering of force users is near…Exuro is in a great danger, and I have to help him…still I sense a trap…"

Suddenly, the load sounds outside the temple silenced, "the sandstorm ended"
Khaos said.
"Well we have three options. We could go save whats-his-name, stay here or fly past the ship. What do you want to do?"
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2005, 03:39 AM   #90
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

"I've to save Exuro, he was always loyal to us…I know that it's going to be hard and insane mission, but they have sat us a trap, and the best way to survive a trap is to enter it"

Khaos got out from the temple and reach for his ship.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:05 AM   #91
steven
^I'm with Genius^

I smiled and ran afterhim "You dont think your going alone ,do you? I've been itching to scrap for some time"
Old 08-18-2005, 06:40 AM   #92
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

Khaos smiled back at Zarlak, it looks like after a long time of traveling alone, he found his comrade.
"no, no I wont go alone, I need some one to help me entering the fist of ragnos"
then he got into The Black Voyager.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:40 PM   #93
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Enigma took a step back as Exuro ignited his lightsaber and nodded her consent to the fight when Drekker looked her way. As he ignited his lightsaber, her right hand went to the nearest lightsaber on her belt... the teal one, but she did not draw it.

My work in progress:

Old 08-19-2005, 09:07 AM   #94
steven
^I'm with Genius^

I followed Khaos into the Black Voyager "Are you going to piolt the ship?"
Old 08-21-2005, 12:21 PM   #95
DarthSion101

{Drekker stares down at Exuro with his saber Ignited}

"Your move wretch."

Old 08-21-2005, 01:22 PM   #96
starmark2k

"Fine"

He quickly raises his hand and fire bolts of lightning at Drekker
Old 08-21-2005, 06:19 PM   #97
DarthSion101

{Drekker quickly lifts his saber to deflect the oncoming barrage of lightning}

"Is that the best you can do? You'll have to do better than that. Now its my turn."

Drekker smiles and returns a blast of powerful lightning at Exuro.

Old 08-21-2005, 08:32 PM   #98
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
I followed Khaos into the Black Voyager "Are you going to piolt the ship?"
"yes but i need a second pilot, because we're going to face a strong fleet and thus, someone should shoot at them and the other should pilot it"

The Black Voyager went up and Khaos scanned the area to search for the fist of ragnos, "here it is, the fist of ragnos, i've seen this ship in our fleet before i leave...."

suddenly a big fleet of fighters showed up
"ready Zarlak? its show time"
Old 08-22-2005, 06:10 AM   #99
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Break a leg." Zarlak sat at the seat infront of the controlls"and hopefully and break a few ships aswell"
Old 08-22-2005, 08:16 AM   #100
starmark2k

Exuro also raised his saber which absorbed the bolt.

"This could go on for hours, Lets settle this with our sabers"
EXuro then leaps forward and holds his weapon to slash down on dekker
Old 08-22-2005, 08:39 AM   #101
DarthSion101

Drekker raises his saber and deflects Exuro's attack, then charges forward with his own attack, both combatants exchanges a series of lightning fast strikes, as the clashing of their sabers echoes throughout the bridge.

"Your skills are impressive, but they will not be enough to stop me."

Old 08-22-2005, 09:13 AM   #102
starmark2k

"You Underestimate Me!"

Exuro then took a step back and used the forse to activate a dark rage. He then charged forward.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:53 AM   #103
DarthSion101

Drekker stands facing exuro with his saber drawn, and unleashes another deadly display of lightning, which was absorbed by Exuro's rage.

"Impressive, perhaps I underestimated you. But you will not escape me."

Drekker charges forward towards his enemy, and another display of masterful swordsman ship erupts between the two Sith Lords.

Old 08-22-2005, 10:41 AM   #104
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

"Activate the shields" The Black Voyager passed between the sith fleet, quickly dropped air mines, and left the fighters burns in a big cloud of fire.

Then dozens of sith fighters appeared, and started to fire at the Black Voyager, although the shield was strong, it didn't seem to hold that much of fires charging at it

"the shield wont last that long, I'll move forward using the highest speed, and I want you to keep shooting at those fighters….we need to get into the fist of ragnos"
Old 08-22-2005, 10:57 AM   #105
DarthSion101

{A small pause in the combat between the two Sith, as the both pace back and forth facing one another. Drekker gazes out and sees explosions, and combat happening outside his ship, as his fighters engaged what looked to be a small shuttlecraft.}

"Ah, and there are your friends.......coming to save you Exuro, hahah. How touching. Hahaha. And they like you will be completely mine."

Drekker pulls a small comlink from his belt...."Admiral , activate the tractor beam, bring that shuttle in, and prepare a boarding party."

Drekker fastens the small comlink to his belt and presses his attack on exuro again, as The Lady enigma looks on.

Old 08-22-2005, 08:52 PM   #106
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Good, Drekker," Enigma cooed. "Very good."

With a glare in Exuro's direction, she began attacking his mind through the Force, trying to bring down his concentration level and allow Drekker to strike him down.

My work in progress:

Old 08-23-2005, 05:56 AM   #107
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"They've caught us in the tractor beam." i changed my tone to a sarcastic one and said "DO you think they were expecting us?"
Old 08-23-2005, 06:21 AM   #108
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

Quote:
"They've caught us in the tractor beam." i changed my tone to a sarcastic one and said "DO you think they were expecting us?"
Khaos noded his head, while closing his eyes "yes i think so....there is a dangerous road in front of us, you can escape if you like, its not your fight"
Old 08-23-2005, 08:22 AM   #109
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Escape from a fight? Please, I live for this sort of thing. But before we are put under arrest, whats this war all about? My old master didnt really want me knowing."
Old 08-23-2005, 10:44 AM   #110
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Found a picture of Enigma... http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.ya...ron/flux18.jpg ))

"Excuse me," Enigma said suddenly. "I must greet our new visitors."

She turned on her heel and made for the door.

My work in progress:

Last edited by wildjedi; 08-23-2005 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:34 PM   #111
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

((@ wildjedi: great pic, i always love charlize theron))

Quote:
"Escape from a fight? Please, I live for this sort of thing. But before we are put under arrest, whats this war all about? My old master didnt really want me knowing."
"well, the truth is me either dont know anything about it....i left my people a long time ago and they were just fine, but know what's happenend, i just dont know...."

soon the gate oppened to recieve the incoming Black Voyager, and in a minute it was inside of the fist of ragnos

"now we get into the ship, we need to pass through the guards in order to save Exuro...and by the way, do you have a lightsaber?"
Old 08-23-2005, 03:46 PM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Are you planning on watching Aeon Flux when it comes out, then?))

Enigma entered the docking bay just as the Black Voyager came to a halt. When she saw it, she stood behind the guards and waited. She knew the guards would be eliminated quickly and it didn't worry her. But when they were gone, she would be ready. Both lightsabers were in her hands, ready, but not ignited.

"Come out, come out," Enigma sang softly to herself. "I'll give you a surprise."

She waited...

My work in progress:

Old 08-23-2005, 05:50 PM   #113
DarthSion101

{Meanwhile back on the bridge, Drekker and Exuro continued their display of swordsmanship, with a neverending string of lightning quick strikes.}

"You have lost, Enigma goes to deal with the remnants of El-Zayka, there is no hope for victory here for you."

Old 08-24-2005, 03:41 AM   #114
starmark2k

"perhaps my friend... You are right."

Exuro then kicked Drekker in his mid-section then turned and ran for the elevator.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:36 AM   #115
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steven "WHy dont you come inside? Im comfy in here."
Old 08-24-2005, 07:51 AM   #116
DarthSion101

{stunned and shocked...watches as exuro sprints away, and makes his way from the bridge} "TROOPS!!!!!!!! GET HIM!!!!!!! STOP HIM........HE MUST NOT ESCAPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" {Ignites saber and runs after him}

Old 08-24-2005, 10:56 AM   #117
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjedi
((Are you planning on watching Aeon Flux when it comes out, then?))
((maybe, i dont know, is it supposed to be good??))

a moment of silence fell down as the guards stands around the Black Voyager.

Khaos pushed some bottons in the main control keyboard, then he shecked his tow curved-hilt lightsabers.
"now, lets get out...first we wont fight...lets just know the identity of our enemy, then we'll let them taste our wrath..."
Old 08-24-2005, 12:29 PM   #118
DarthSion101

{Drekker as he runs from the elevator into his comlink}

"Admiral, seal all exits, I want patrols doubled....find him.....hunt him wherever he goes....he will not escape me again."

Old 08-24-2005, 01:11 PM   #119
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Quote:
Steven "WHy dont you come inside? Im comfy in here."

((Steven, are you talking to Enigma? If so, you'll want to reconsider... you're inside the Black Voyager and are all sealed in. Enigma's outside of that, waiting behind the guards who've gathered to shoot you. You wouldn't be able to hear what she said. She was more talking to herself than to you anyway. You won't see her until the guards are dead.))

Enigma waited...

((And I have no idea if Aeon Flux is supposed to be good or not... I've seen a preview and it looks kind of interesting... not sure yet.))

My work in progress:

Old 08-24-2005, 03:34 PM   #120
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjedi
((Steven, are you talking to Enigma? If so, you'll want to reconsider... you're inside the Black Voyager and are all sealed in. Enigma's outside of that, waiting behind the guards who've gathered to shoot you. You wouldn't be able to hear what she said. She was more talking to herself than to you anyway. You won't see her until the guards are dead.))
((good point))

Khaos got out of the Black Voyager with Zarlak, he stood before the guards.

"we're out as you see....we wont fight, but we need some answeres, why are you tracking us? "

he said in with a high tone.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Real Sith---Beyond The Veil