lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Legend of Galadienis - The friendship
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-14-2005, 11:22 PM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"They don't understand what we go through." Agreed Crem.

Soon enough they arrived at the town.
"All right, everyone off." Said Butch. He turned to Katarina. "This is our stop. If you ever need anything, just look for us."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2005, 04:01 PM   #82
Curt-Man
Swoop?

RAz drank down a potion and was off at an amazing speed, he saw the cart stopped ahead. He ran up to ti and stopped.
"Kale, Katrina, I know where the bandit camp is, however I may need some help defeating them, care to join?"

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2005, 01:10 PM   #83
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We can help you guys out. Just let us unload this stuff, we'll meet you at the edge of the forest?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-18-2005, 09:27 PM   #84
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Hmm, actually a dwarf could be very useful, if you have explosives on you, do you?"

Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 AM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"We've seen them in battle," Katarina told Raz. "They'd be useful without explosives too."

Kale looked at Butch and Crem. "Be quick if you can. We need to catch these bandits by surprise." He turned to Raz. "Let's head to the edge of the forest. As we walk, you can tell us where their camp is."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2005, 12:03 PM   #86
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Ok" Raz said as he started walking, he opened the map. "I'm, such a fool, I've been past there many times, and I didn't even suspect anything. It says here the bandits are in an underground lair, only way to get there is thorugh a tunnel from a cave, which is filled with hidden stalkers and bandits, now be wary, bandits we have all faced before, but these are highy trained, some of them are even ex-high guards of the king, so do not underestimate them." Raz said in seriousness.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:17 PM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Once the trio was out of earshot, Butch sighed in relief.

"Did he see anything?" He asked Crem.

"I don't think so."

"Good, she didn't see anything either."

They both went into the carriage, and began removing the floor, revealing a secret compartment. Inside were two boxes containing bars of gold. They both carried them to the nearby inn and up into a room. Inside were three people: A large man, a young elf girl, and a centuar.

"Good news, bad news, everybody. Good news We got the bars over here. Bad news: Two elves are hunting bandits in the forest. We won't be able to take work up there for awhile, they probably won't understand what we're doing. More good news: We got an opportunity. As we found out, most of the bandits are part of the same group. Well someone's found their camp. Now, they're assaulting it, and Crem and I are going with them. What I need is for you guys to give these to the fence, and then ride as hard as you can to our location. We'll shoot off one of your flare arrows, Davil."

The centuar nodded.

"What I need you to do once you get there, grab everything that's in the cave that's of value, gold, jewels, everything. Now-"

"But Butch" Interrupted the elf girl. "Isn't that a bit more dishonest than, you know, our usual work? Shouldn't we try to return the things to their owners."

"Koki, this stuff isn't nearly enough to pay off our debts. Now if we don't get any money soon, we'll be left with nothing, no food, no drink, no water, no freedom. We haven't had any good jobs for over a month, and now the innkeeper's threatening to turn us in. We need this. Now are you in?"

"Yes"

"Good. Davil, what do you have in way of explosives right now."

The centuar pointed at a bed. "We've got some left over from the botched mountain job from the other week."

Butch walked over to the bed, reached under it and picked up a bag full of explosives.

"Good, We'll meet here after. "

Butch grabbed an extra arrow, one colored differently from the others and put it in his quiver. Then he and Crem walked outstairs, got on a horse, and rode to the edge to meet the others.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:59 AM   #88
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Good here come the others." Raz said as he saw butch and crem. "Now these i am giving you are strength and speed potions, wich make you ten times stronger and ten times as fast, so i suggest taking them, with these, we'll be able to take on at least 3-5 bandits at a time, now if anyone has any other questions feel free to ask."

Old 10-21-2005, 03:21 AM   #89
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
A roar came from the forest, startling a few birds that flew away quickly. A white tiger walked elegantly throught the bushes and towards the group. He turned into the druid Ilenal as he stepped out of the forest, a smirk on his face as he shook his head.
"I hope you aren't planning on stepping into the forest with that much of weaponry. Someone might think you're waging a war against the druids" he said and walked past them and turned around after he had counted them and inspected their weaponry.
"I would say you are waging a war at someone, but hwo?" Ilenal asked acting like he didn't know. He shook his head again at the sight of so much weaponry

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2005, 08:14 AM   #90
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Crem immediately held his weapon in a defensive position against Ilenal.

"And who, may I ask, are you?"

Old 10-21-2005, 09:39 AM   #91
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Not against the druids," Kale laughed pleasantly. "Katarina and I aren't foolish enough for something like that. Besides, the druids are rather pleasant people... once you get to know them."

"Relax, Crem," Katarina said quietly. "He's a druid."

"In answer to your question, Druid Ilenal," Kale went on, "we are planning on fighting the bandits. Those of us you see before you have agreed that they have raided too long here. Too many people have lost their lives to the bandits in this forest. We want that to end."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 09:47 AM   #92
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Crem let his axe down only a little. He still didn't trust the druid.

Old 10-21-2005, 10:49 AM   #93
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The druid continued to slowly circle the group until he stopped infront of Kyle, watching into his eyes. "But do you know the druids or their ways. You don't know the powers we hold and when you arrive to their hiding place, you can't know if they have already been crushed" he said, but then took a step back and shook his head at them. "Go and do 'the good thing'... but remember that the forest has many eyes and if you pass throught the dead trees in the eastern forest, remember to stay away from those that still have leaves"

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-21-2005, 10:53 AM   #94
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((His name is Kale.))

"I know the powers your people hold, Druid," Kale answered quietly. His hands balled up into fists at the condescending tone Ilenal was taking. "I have also seen your people deal only with the bandits that bother them. To this day your people have made no effort to clear the bandits out of your forest, though you have the power to do so in less than an hour."

"Kale, stop," Katarina pleaded.

"Since the masters of the forest won't do something, my companions and I will!" Kale finished. Then, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Do you want to help or not?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 10:54 AM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
After a short silence Crem spoke.

"So now you consider me your companion?"

Old 10-21-2005, 10:57 AM   #96
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Admit it," Kale answered. "The phrase 'my companions and I' sounds indefinitely better than 'my companions, the Dwarf, and I'."

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 11:01 AM   #97
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch laughed.

"He's got you there, Crem." He turned back to the others. "So are we doing this or not?"

Old 10-21-2005, 11:03 AM   #98
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It's up to him," Kale answered, gesturing to Ilenal. "Or rather if he's coming with us or not..."

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 11:06 AM   #99
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"We don't do it, because we don't find them disturbing. If they do their looting nice and quiet and don't do anything to the forest, we are happy. When some heroistic son-of-a-b***h comes around waving their sword and starting a fight that will most probably hurt the forest, we are not happy. And if I were you, I would show some respect, boy, because without our help, you're not entering that forest even if you would be flying" he commented, the tone of his becoming angrier and louder with every word and at the end he was shouting at the elven man that stood infront of him as proudly as any elf would that hasn't gotten a decent beating from his father. The ground shook quickly as he spoke and while he stared into Kale's eyes, a root slowly rose from the ground and the trees started waving like if there was a wind... of course there was no wind at the moment. The trees were talking and their tone of voice was not happy and a crow landed onto a branch by the edge of the forest and screached at the group

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-21-2005, 11:10 AM   #100
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch rolled his eyes.

"If it makes you happy we swear not to harm the trees."

Old 10-21-2005, 11:20 AM   #101
Writer
Not switching to DTV

A genuine smile came to Kale's face. "You don't find it disturbing when people who come to visit you are attacked and sometimes killed on the road?" He shrugged. "I do. And you needn't worry about any damage to the trees. I came from a forest and would not dream of harming one so magically protected as this one. Even mine had thoughts... feelings and I could not bring myself to destroy it."

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 11:27 AM   #102
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The druid's face was blank, but his eyes narrowed and his look was frightening on some level. "I can trust the others of you while my birds have their eyes on you, but I shall not trust a dwarf with a sharp axe, for the short people of the rocks have no affection towards the animals or trees. For them, they are just resources" he said, noting in his tone that he did not speak to the dwarf and didn't want any kind of an answer from his bearded mouth

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #103
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch sighed, annoyed. He didn't want Davil and the others arriving at the camp before them. Crem started grumbling about druids, elves, trees, but Butch interrupted him.

"My friend will come with us. If you say he is not to harm the trees you can trust him to be careful."

Old 10-21-2005, 12:13 PM   #104
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz stood there quietly.
"Good everything is settled no tree hurting, bandits go down, gotcha, now we leave." Raz started to walk off inot the forest.

Old 10-21-2005, 12:14 PM   #105
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch and Crem followed

Old 10-22-2005, 04:54 PM   #106
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kale stared at Ilenal for several long seconds before turning and following the group. Katarina stood next to him and offered Ilenal an apologetic smile when Kale finally turned. Then, she also turned and followed the group.

My work in progress:

Old 10-22-2005, 07:33 PM   #107
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Now look you guys, these aren't your average Bandits, they fight wiht fierceness and brutality, so if you do anything, overestimate them, not underestimate." And Raz left it at that.

Old 10-22-2005, 08:21 PM   #108
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Bring them on!" Roared Crem.

Old 10-23-2005, 10:06 PM   #109
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Their camp is in the clearing next, feel free to enter anyway you want, I will go around and come in from the side, I sugesst someone else go to the opposite side and a few go form the front." Raz said and then went off and left the group.

Old 10-23-2005, 10:34 PM   #110
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What about the explosives?" asked Butch.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:44 AM   #111
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Explosives?" Kale asked sharply. "Explosives stand a good chance of doing the thing we pledged not to do; destroy the forest."

"Explosives are out of the question," Katarina agreed. "Use stealth and fear against them."

She slipped easily out of the dress she was wearing over her fighting clothes and left it at the base of the tree she opted to climb. Kale watched her climb for a few seconds before turning to the rest of the group.

"Raz goes in from behind," he said. "Butch and Crem go in from the front. Kale and Katarina... 'drop in' on them."

He chuckled and climbed another nearby tree.

My work in progress:

Old 10-24-2005, 05:53 PM   #112
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch sighed and put the explosives down

"Great. We're always the ones in the front line. C'mon."

Crem and Butch unsheathed their weapons and prepared to charge.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:46 PM   #113
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz took out a smoke potion, he tossed into the group infornt of the cave entrance. Raz fired arrows into the smoke.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:02 PM   #114
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Crem and Butch used the opportunity of the smoke to charge in. The bandits, confused about how many people were attacking, weren't well-organized.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:53 PM   #115
Writer
Not switching to DTV

In the middle of the smoke, Kale and Katarina dropped in on the bandits, using the element of fright and lack of sight to their advantage. The bandits were in chaos... hardly what Kale had expected from well-trained bandits. He found himself wondering if Raz had received false information and he pulled back out of the smoke. Katarina heard him leave and followed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"They're too easy," he said. "They shouldn't be this easy if they're so well trained... it's a trap."

"Then we get out," Katarina said. They hurried to separate trees and moved away from the bandit camp, regrouping a fair distance away.

"Hope everybody else can get out safely," Kale said quietly. He turned to Katarina. "Don't tell him I said this, but Crem was actually starting to grow on me."

Katarina laughed. "I'm sure they'll be fine," she told him. "And if they get captured, we can always go back and rescue them."

"Oh I'm sure Crem would love being rescued by a pair of Elves," Kale said sarcastically. "Come on... back to the trail. If they don't regroup with us in an hour, we'll go looking for them."

They headed back to the trail.

My work in progress:

Old 10-26-2005, 04:05 PM   #116
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz got in there and started to kill them with his daggars, once the skmoke cleared, there was a mess of dead bodies.
"Where are Kale and Katrina?"

Old 10-26-2005, 05:28 PM   #117
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Probably ran away." Said Crem. "Typical elvish behavior. "

Butch rolled his eyes. He spoke to Raz. "You stay here, Crem and I will go in to take a look deeper inside. " He gestured at an opening on the far side, and they started walking towards it.

Old 10-28-2005, 12:05 PM   #118
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Your mistaken, I go in." Raz said as he snuk into the cavern.

Old 10-28-2005, 12:55 PM   #119
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Was this the wisest idea?" Katarina asked quietly, staring into the forest. "I'm not sure we should have left them."

"It has to be a trap," Kale insisted, but his insistence was weakening. Finally, he sighed. "Ok, we'll go back."

They moved back into the forest.

((Don't say I caught up with you... I'll come along gradually... and probably catch up when you guys most need help ))

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2005, 03:48 PM   #120
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((fo shiz))

Raz snuk through the shadows, ahead he saw to bandits coming towards him, he snuk up close to them, but to his suprise they attacked him. He dodged thier attacks and drew his daggars, and attacked them. They were surpisingly good fighters. They were blocking and counter attacking his every attack. But he psuhed them back, then he slid back, down a speed potion and ran at them an in a blur disarmed them and gutted them, then sliced thier throats.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Legend of Galadienis - The friendship