lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Hunt for the Sith Hunter
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 PM   #441
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shrugged, "I'll keep in contact with you all over video intercom, my ride is here," he said with a grin. In moments, Craig's massive, sleek starfighter, the Ragnarok (if anyone's played Final Fantasy 8, you know what it looks like) descended and landed nearby. Craig looked at the group, "If anyone wants to ride along with me, they're more than welcome. Otherwise I'll chat with you all over the intercom because I'll get bored otherwise."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 PM   #442
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Legends? Ego grow a little these last few years? I've been referred to as a myth, a criminal, a jester, a joker, a class clown, a prankster, a priest, long story about that one, a liar, a cheater, various insults, but never a legend."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2005, 07:21 PM   #443
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"The New Jedi Order tells of the Legend of the Sith Hunters," Alyssa told Jokemaster. "I'm sure it's quite inaccurate... we could use three real Sith Hunters to help us get the history right." She looked at Craig. "I'll ride with you!"

"That means you have me too, Craig... or should we be calling you Flamehart now?" Riebe said with a chuckle. "Honestly, I thought I had too many names to keep track of..."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2005, 07:26 PM   #444
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm going with you too." Said jokemaster.
"I'll take my own ship." said Martins.
"I'll go with him." Said Roma. "Someone's gotta help him get there."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-05-2005, 07:31 PM   #445
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig chuckled and nodded at Jokemaster, Alyssa and Riebe, "Very well." He responded to Riebe's comment, "Call me whichever you want, I think I'll formally adopt Strider Flamehart again when I speak with Luke about going back to the Order, but otherwise I'll still respond to both." He looked over at Caitlin and Erica, "You two be careful now, if we run into any trouble on the way back, let me know and leave it to me. The Ragnarok's been fitted with some stuff you wouldn't think is available for a starfighter that'll keep whatever tries to stop us in check."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:34 PM   #446
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I'll take my ship, well one of my ships, I believe I left one here last time I came...Ah yes, I'll meet up with you up there." Curt said as he hopped on his speeder and drove off in the direction away from the city. He finally came to a cave. He walked in and found the ship.
"Heh, I don't remember this one.." Curt said to himself as he looked over to X-wing. He got in it, started it up, made sure everything was working and then took off.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 08:56 PM   #447
Flamehart
The Commander

The Ragnarok lifted into the air as the passengers got in. Strider sat in the cockpit, making sure everything was squared away, then set up the video intercom with the other ships. "Hey everyone, how's it going over there?" He said with a friendly grin.

Old 10-08-2005, 09:23 PM   #448
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Everything fine here." Said Martins.

Old 10-09-2005, 01:43 PM   #449
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Tip top shape here." Curt reported as he found thier com channel.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #450
Flamehart
The Commander

((Hey cmon guys wake up, don't let this die, yeah its kinda over but they have to meet back up on the watchtower))

After a quite a bit of time, the Ragnarok descended into the Watchtower's airspace. Craig waited for Riebe to instruct him as to where to land and did so, waiting for the others to arrive.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:07 PM   #451
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Oh, fine... but the hunt is over...))

"There's only one city," Riebe said. She pointed to their left. "That way." She chuckled. "When I first came here, the 'city' was nothing more than a speck... you couldn't see it from this height. In fact, it was only by people coming out to my ship that I ever knew there was a village here."

She sighed happily. "But it has since become a beautiful city. See?" The city was visible now. It was still not large, but it was, as Riebe had said, a beautiful city. "And has been my home off and on for years."

"Will you stay here then?" Alyssa wondered. Riebe chuckled and continued to stare at the city.

"Not if I have a reason to come back," she answered.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-13-2005, 08:30 PM   #452
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((The hunt for Riebe or for jack :P))
Jack grinned. "I just can't imagine you just living serenely in a small town like this."

Old 10-13-2005, 08:43 PM   #453
Flamehart
The Commander

((Maybe we should start a thread then for Sith Hunters seeking to return to the Academy?))

"She uses the citizens as her training drones you see," Strider said with a joking grin as he brought the ship down to a landing. "It's a very nice city. Glad to see it's developed so well." The ship landed and the exit ramp lowered.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:45 PM   #454
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Our little Riebe managed to play governer." He faked tears. "So proud.....so proud."

Old 10-13-2005, 09:02 PM   #455
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"For several years," Riebe agreed, ignoring the 'parental act' put on by Jack. "Though I did have trouble at first... people had a hard time taking orders from one who looks so young."

My work in progress:

Old 10-13-2005, 09:03 PM   #456
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"When do they not? I still have problems ordering ale."

Old 10-13-2005, 09:04 PM   #457
Flamehart
The Commander

"And since you stay that way, I'm sure it made it so much more easier right?" He said with a slight chuckle as he stood up and led the way towards the ramp.

Old 10-13-2005, 09:05 PM   #458
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"All my years as a pirate and mercenary, no one has ever mentioned something like this, you've done a good job of hiding it Riebe." Curt said as he exited his X-wing.

Old 10-13-2005, 10:31 PM   #459
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"This planet hides itself," Riebe told Curt. "It's in uncharted space for one thing... and for another, it's so close to the galaxy's edge that only the most insane of people dare come out this far..." She chuckled. "I guess that means I'm insane..."

My work in progress:

Old 10-13-2005, 11:40 PM   #460
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shrugged and replied, "None as insane as me Riebe. The Watchtower may be on the galaxy's edge, but I'm the only one that's been past it into the Unknown Regions, and come back to tell about it."

Old 10-14-2005, 10:50 AM   #461
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You what?" Riebe demanded. She put a hand to her forehead. "I may not have been the eldest of the Sith Hunters, but I was the leader... promise me one thing, both of you; never go out that far... ever!" She turned to Craig. "Believe me, though I have not been there, I know the dangers. Please promise me."

"Just seeing you react like that makes me curious..." Alyssa began.

"Don't!" Riebe interrupted. "There are things in the universe that are not safe for curiosity... please take my word for it."

"I-I..." Alyssa stammered. "Wow!"

"Riebe, are you alright?" Caitlin asked, coming up to her. "I've never seen you like this before."

"All humans must face a fear," Riebe muttered. "Mine deals with what is beyond the edge of this galaxy."

"Isn't it odd then that you live so near to that edge?" Alyssa asked quietly. Riebe considered this and then nodded.

"Perhaps I'll be moving soon," she said slowly. "But these people need a governor."

"Once you resign, they will find one," Caitlin encouraged. Riebe nodded.

"But for now, let us go to my house," she said. "We have a lot of catching up to do. And you," she said as she turned to Alyssa. "I'm going to want to hear your story."

"You'll hear it," Alyssa promised.

My work in progress:

Old 10-14-2005, 06:44 PM   #462
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig chuckled, then put on a serious tone, "I've been there and back. It is dangerous, yes, and for the sake of those more curious, I shall not say what I've discovered there. However I'll accept your promise just because I don't have any intention of returning anytime soon. It's not that it was dangerous, there were just some less than enjoyable encounters I wouldn't like to repeat. I am much more considering returning to the Order and helping around there. I doubt Skywalker'll let me take an apprentice anytime soon, but once I do I fully intend to pass on some of my knowledge to them."

Old 10-14-2005, 06:51 PM   #463
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Are you kidding me, I had so much fun at the edge, shakin off assasins and the like." He shrugged. "But I guess I can find other ways to shake them off. I promise not to go there."

Old 10-14-2005, 07:02 PM   #464
Flamehart
The Commander

"The edge is one thing, Jokemaster. She's particularly spiteful towards me because I've actually taken some time into the depths of the Unknown Region, and I have some rather dangerous stories back that I'll choose not to share at this time," Craig responded.

Old 10-14-2005, 07:09 PM   #465
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Oh sure, the interesting stories are what we can't tell. "

Old 10-14-2005, 07:24 PM   #466
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig grinned. "Of course. It's what makes us enigmatic and retain our resale value," he said with a laugh.

Old 10-14-2005, 09:29 PM   #467
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Resale...?" Riebe chuckled. "Well, I suppose the New Jedi Order could use our skills... but are you truly thinking of making them pay?" She considered this. "Their payment might be a place to live, ship upgrades, and anything else we might need, I suppose."

She stared at the city. "I think it's about time for a change of scenery... but come." She led them to her house and they all went in. It was not large, but neither was it small. They all fit inside comfortably and Riebe offered drinks.

"Anything you want," she said. "Name it, I can get it to you."

My work in progress:

Old 10-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #468
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shrugged. "You all already know it, I'm not a big drinker, alcoholic or not. As for when I said resale, it was just a metaphoric term. My returning to the Jedi is purely my own choice. I don't wish any compensation for it. Just being able to redeemed for my reason for exile in the first place would be enough," he said simply.

Old 10-15-2005, 01:52 PM   #469
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"That's smart, Craig. Don't drink and fly. Just some water for me."

Old 10-15-2005, 07:13 PM   #470
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig chuckled, "My supernatural ability would let me filter the alcohol from my system in an instant, so it's not that I'm worried about it, I just don't like the taste of it, nor the temporary effects before I actually do filter it."

Craig then turned to the rest of the Hunters, "I personally am going to try and return to the Order. What do you all think about it?"

Old 10-15-2005, 07:19 PM   #471
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe fell silent for a moment. "Well, I'm not joining the New Jedi Order. I never joined the Old Order... I was something more of an Honorary Jedi, which is why they asked me to train Caitlin. But since I didn't join the old, why should I join the new? If they want me to train another Jedi, I don't mind. Hell, I even don't mind if they ask me to go on a few missions. Just so long as they don't consider me a Jedi."

She smiled slightly. "And I do have a reason to go to Yavin IV, even if I decide not to stay there." She placed two lightsabers on the table. "The lightsabers of Jedi Master Mace Windu and of Jedi Master Eeth Koth. Since the deaths of these two masters, I have carried their lightsabers as a tribute to them and as a promise that they would be avenged. The Emperor is now dead. These lightsabers should have a place in the Jedi Archives."

"Besides," she said quietly, fingering the saber that now hung at her belt. "Now I have mine back..."

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2005, 07:43 PM   #472
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded and said, "I would like nothing more, however, than to return to the Jedi. I was exiled, and I believe I've helped the Order quite substantially over the years to make up for it. I mean, I'm sure I'm going to have to relinquish some habits in favor of others due to the Jedi code, but I don't mind. On to of that, I wouldn't mind an apprentice myself. The combat knowledge I keep in my head isn't going to be there forever, and I need the Jedi to help pass it along."

He turned for a minute towards Alyssa, "Besides..." he trailed off, "I'm sure there's some students who'd be interested in learning a thing or two about mastering blindfolded combat," he said with a grin.

Old 10-15-2005, 08:13 PM   #473
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well, I just finished training Roma. He's a little impatient, headstrong, and he doesn't follow instructions very well. So, in other words, he came out just like us."

"By the force, did I just hear my master hand me a compliment?" Said Roma as he entered the room. "Call the journalists! Call the historians! Someone take a snapsho!"

The two men hugged. "Nice to see you found your way here, kid."

"Y'know, it still creeps me out when you call me that."

Old 10-15-2005, 08:29 PM   #474
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Understandable," Alyssa agreed quickly. Riebe chuckled.

"Well it isn't looking like we're staying here as long as I'd intended," she said. "We have a young Jedi to return to the Academy as well as some older ones."

"Age," Caitlin chuckled. "We all feel it... except you."

"I admit it's odd seeing you this way when I haven't aged much in recent years," Riebe said.

((Good grief! I just realized that Caitlin's in her mid 50's in this story... hadn't thought of that ))

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2005, 08:33 PM   #475
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Try being chatised by them. That is truly surreal." Said Roma to Alyssa. He turned back to Jack. "So what are we gonna do?"

"We?" Asked Jack.

"Yeah, you and me."

"Well, I'm going to the order and see how long it takes for me to get kicked out. You, my friend, are done. I've taught you just about everything."

Old 10-15-2005, 09:14 PM   #476
Flamehart
The Commander

((Oh damn, I was imagining her much younger, lol. Strider's still in his mid twenties, I think 24 on the character thread, due to his supernatural abilities and such. Oh yeah speaking of him, I updated his character info on the character thread, he's still on page two though lol.))

Craig stated, "From now on you can either call me Craig or Strider, but I think I'm going to take up my old name, for old time's sake. I feel rather young being around all you folk, but at the same time makes me feel incompetent because even though I'm rather young, many of you older ones fight on the same level as me." He shivered, "Scary stuff there."

Old 10-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #477
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I'll take the strongest you got... I wish I could something more with my life...I mean like now I just helped legendary heroes help do something incredible and now everyone is realizing something great and doing something better than what they were doing before, except me...I'm too old for the jedi and too dangerous for it too, I got to many enemies... Maybe I should go into the unknown regieons..." Curt said as he slumped to the ground.

Old 10-15-2005, 11:13 PM   #478
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shook his head and looked at Curt, "Offer yourself for work for Luke, I'm sure as one of the leaders of the Alliance he's got plenty of stuff he would love your speciality on. As for going to the Unknown Regions, I wouldn't reccomend it. Even I was lucky to make it back to Known Space alive, and although you've got impeccable survival skills, I spent most of my time running because I couldn't compete with what I was up against."

Old 10-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #479
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Heh, the Alliance... the Alliance and the Remnants have been my enemy for far to long for me to join either side...anyway, not your problem, its mine, that being said I'll see ya around...or not." Curt said as he downed the drink and got into his X-wing and took off heading to the unknown regions...

((yep, I'm done))

Old 11-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #480
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Kin wakes up and looks around. Everyone has fallen asleep. He takes out his lightsaber and begins swinging it randomly, waving it in front of people's faces in order to wake them up. All the while, he is muttering, "Bump."

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Hunt for the Sith Hunter