lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Hunt for the Sith Hunter
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2005, 04:23 PM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma stepped on also

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2005, 12:19 PM   #82
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Curt stepped on, hand at ready on his holster.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2005, 12:22 PM   #83
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Y'know you should really chill out. "Said Roma to Curt. "If you're this tense all the time it can't be good for your health."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-04-2005, 04:10 PM   #84
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
The lift went down, but not very far. When it stopped, the wall opened and lights came on, revealing a very long hallway. The group moved down the hallway until it ended. On their right, they found a door. When they reached the door, it opened and they stepped into a large and very well lit room.

"Wait a moment," the AI said. "Stand off to the side of the room."

They obeyed and a small starfighter landed in the center of the room. Nadira frowned.

"How the hell did that thing get down this far?" she wondered. Caitlin gasped.

"That's Riebe's ship!" she exclaimed. The cockpit opened and its pilot leapt out, flipping in midair and landing in a crouch in front of the group.

"You're not Riebe," Caitlin frowned. There was a laugh and the pilot removed the helmet.

"No, I am not," she answered. "I am ArC."

"Ar-cee?" Erica asked, sounding out the name.

"That's right," the young woman answered. "ArC."

((Flamehart, this is a clone of Arina the Sith Hunter, so Craig would recognize her. JM, if JM showed Roma pictures of the Sith Hunters, Roma would recognize her also.))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2005, 04:21 PM   #85
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"The clone. I thought the sith hunters had destroyed you. The real ones."

Old 09-04-2005, 04:34 PM   #86
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Hence the name ArC, rather than Arina," the clone answered, her eyes narrowing. "Ar equals Arina. C equals clone. ArC."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-04-2005, 04:36 PM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeah, I sort of knew that."

Old 09-04-2005, 05:33 PM   #88
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Did you really?" ArC didn't seem entirely impressed. She faced the entire group. "I'm going to be leading you to the next location. Follow closely. It's dark and very steep... and for once you're actually going up... not down."

She spun and led them over to one of the walls of the room. There, she stopped and drew her lightsaber. ((Craig might notice that it's the very one the real Arina used to use.)) A bright green blade lit up the wall and ArC plunged it into the wall at her waist level.

"This'll only take a minute," she said. Finally, she had cut a hole in the wall and motioned for the group to follow her as she stepped through the hole. And up they crawled...

My work in progress:

Old 09-04-2005, 05:48 PM   #89
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma followed closely.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:20 AM   #90
Writer
Not switching to DTV

ArC led the group upward through a narrow hole and out into yet another darkened room. Caitlin wondered briefly if Riebe had become strangely attracted to the absence of light, but shook the thought off when the voice of the AI came through to them again.

"Thank you, ArC," the AI said. "You are free to go now."

In the darkness, the group could not see that ArC had moved to leave, but had grabbed Roma on her way out. She clamped her right hand over his mouth and secured both of his arms behind his back in the iron grip of her left hand. In the darkness, the rest of the group heard a door slide open and then closed a few seconds later.

"Now," the AI said to the group. "A question for Craig. Riebe got irritated easily and frequently. What was her trademark response? By trademark response, I mean the one that got into all the jokes ever made that had anything to do with the Sith Hunters."

((Craig gets to answer this... and the answer is that she would pound her right fist against the nearest wall or table... since her right fist was mechanic, the pounding would generally leave a mark in whatever she hit.))

Meanwhile, behind the closed door, ArC let go of Roma. "Sorry I had to do that," she said. "You're making the AI nervous... it doesn't know how to respond to how much you know about Jokemaster."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 11:49 AM   #91
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Curt stood(?) in the darkness waiting for craig to answer. But something didn't feel right.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:35 PM   #92
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So what, do I get to go through a shortcut?"

Old 09-07-2005, 01:40 PM   #93
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"More or less," ArC answered. "Follow me."

She led him through another door into a small, well lit room. A holographic projection of the last known Sith Hunter stood full size in the center. As ArC and Roma entered, the image of Riebe turned to face them.

"Ah, so this is the mysterious Roma," she said. "You've made my AI very, very nervous, but I'm sure you already know that. I sent ArC to bring you here. Now that you are here, I want you to answer a few questions, if you don't mind."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 01:42 PM   #94
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well that depends on what the questions are, doesn't it?"

Old 09-07-2005, 01:47 PM   #95
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe laughed. "Yes, I suppose it does."

"Alright, first question. Who told you so much about Jokemaster?" She paused for a second. "Let me rephrase that. How do you know so much about the Sith Hunters? You know a lot about Jokemaster. You recognized ArC as a clone of Arina. Information like that isn't readily available any more, young man." Her hands were placed solidly on her hips, which made her look like a mother scolding her child... a rather odd look for a person who appeared to be in her mid twenties.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 01:49 PM   #96
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I know someone who is old enough to have had that information readily available."

Old 09-07-2005, 01:57 PM   #97
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"The records of the Sith Hunters were destroyed along with us," Riebe told him. "Destroyed or exaggerated. They were further destroyed during the Empire's glory days. Either the person you're getting your information from is on their death bed or..." she paused as if considering something. "Craig set you up to this, didn't he?" She laughed. "That sneaky little... but never mind that... how long have you known him?"

((First post ever was posted in the SW Roleplaying... 3000 posts achieved in SW Roleplaying with this very post!))

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 02:01 PM   #98
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"The guy who told me all this? 15 years.

Old 09-07-2005, 02:20 PM   #99
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe was silent for a moment. "I take it you aren't referring to Craig..." Another long silence. "Give me a name. I don't care if it's his real name or not. Did he introduce himself by his real name? Did he use a nickname?" She was nearly yelling now. "How did he introduce himself?"

"As you can see," ArC broke in. "Riebe gets a little intense when somebody knows more than she thinks they should."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 02:24 PM   #100
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma remained calm.
"He used an alias."

Old 09-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #101
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"What was it?" Riebe demanded. She had regained control of her voice and it was quiet and subdued, though Roma could tell she was struggling to keep it so.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 02:36 PM   #102
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"john bristow."

Old 09-07-2005, 02:38 PM   #103
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It sounds like a fairly normal name," Riebe said. "How do you know it was an alias?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 02:40 PM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I didn't, he told me later."

Old 09-07-2005, 02:46 PM   #105
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe swore silently. "What is it that you want?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 02:47 PM   #106
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I was sent to give you something you lost."

Old 09-07-2005, 03:00 PM   #107
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Something I lost?" Riebe echoed.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:01 PM   #108
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"His words, not mine."

Old 09-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"But if you were to give it, you must have it," Riebe pointed out.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:05 PM   #110
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I do, but I'm to give it to you in person."

Old 09-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #111
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"ArC..." Riebe said, but ArC cut her off.

"You don't need to say another word." The image of Riebe faded and ArC turned to Roma. "Follow me."

She led him back to the place she had first joined the group. The ship was still there and ArC walked straight up to it. The cockpit opened and revealed two seats.

"Riebe didn't think she'd need the second seat," ArC said. "But she's glad she didn't remove it... get in."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #112
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma got in and asked
"where are the others?"

Old 09-07-2005, 03:28 PM   #113
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"They moved on, remember?" ArC answered. "I led all of you through the hole over there..." she pointed to the hole that she'd made in the wall. "I took you from the room at the top of that. We took a different route back here."

She powered the ship and lifted off.

"You're lucky, you know," she said as they flew out of the room and up into the upper levels of Coruscant. "If you hadn't mentioned whatever it is you're returning to Riebe, you'd have to wait patiently with the rest of the group. Believe me when I say that it'll take them a couple of days to realize that Riebe isn't on Coruscant. After that, it'll take about a week to discover where she is and another day or so to get there. When they manage to get there, they still have to find her."

"You're lucky in the fact that I know exactly where she is," she finished. "And you'll be getting to her long before the others even leave Coruscant."

The fighter sped up out of the atmosphere and away from Coruscant.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:34 PM   #114
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As the ship left Corusant, Roma decided to take a short nap.

Old 09-07-2005, 03:35 PM   #115
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Meanwhile, the rest of the group waits for Craig to answer ))

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:36 PM   #116
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Curt sidestepped and thought he would bump into Roma, but he didn't.
"where's Roma..." Curt whispered to himself.

Old 09-07-2005, 03:38 PM   #117
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Nadira was standing near Curt and heard him whisper something. "What?" she whispered back.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:41 PM   #118
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Roma was right beside me, now...he isn't" Curt whispered back

Old 09-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #119
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Nadira frowned and reached out with the Force to see if she could find Roma. She figured he had probably moved a little, making it so there was more space between him and Curt. Nadira's eyes snapped open in astonishment.

"He..." she gasped. "He's not here!"

"Who's not here?" Caitlin asked, overhearing.

"Roma!" Nadira exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Erica demanded.

"Roma's missing!" Nadira answered quickly. "He's... he's gone!"

"So's ArC," Caitlin muttered. With a frown, she turned to Craig in the darkness. "I really don't like this... Craig? The answer to the question? Let's get this over with quickly."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #120
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Like I said, but y'know don't trust me...." Curt said sarcastically.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Hunt for the Sith Hunter