lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Hunt for the Sith Hunter
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #161
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma stayed silent and leaned against the wall

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 09:08 PM   #162
Flamehart
The Commander

((Am I supposed to control the clone? I've been waiting for a response thinking you (Wildjedi) were but I wasn't sure lol.))

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 09:45 PM   #163
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Both of them were firing at each other, either barely missing or hitting thier cover. Curt had enough, he lept out and threw his gun at the clone, the clone did likewise. Then they lept at each other both throwing punches. Left hook, right hook, jab, elbow, uppercut. Every klind of hit imaginable, until Curt kicked him in the chest and lept ontop of him driving him to the ground. Curt then proceeded to beat the crap out of the Clone, repeatidly smashing his face in.
"Thats. The. Thing. With. You. Clones." Curt said inbetween punches "You can't take a beating!" Curt said as he delivered a huge punch right in the middle of his face. Curt clearly could tell he had won. He stood up from the bloody mess. His hands hurt and they were shaking. He went over and picked up his gun, with much concentration then proceeded to look for a way down to where the group had gone. He was bleeding all over his face, and he was very bruised.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 09:58 PM   #164
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((I had him attack you on page 4...))

Riebe did not move and it was several minutes before she said anything. "If you are going to continue your interrogation, now is the time."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 10:02 PM   #165
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"No, you passed easily enough."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-11-2005, 10:56 PM   #166
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Oh." Riebe did not move.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-11-2005, 11:12 PM   #167
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma approached Riebe and took out a small container. He keyed in a code, and passed it to her.
"It's voice locked also."

Old 09-11-2005, 11:13 PM   #168
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe took the container and stared at it for a moment. "Voice locked?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-11-2005, 11:24 PM   #169
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Just say your name into it."

Old 09-11-2005, 11:31 PM   #170
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe frowned and stared at the container.

"Riebe Sothe," she said softly.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 01:37 PM   #171
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The container whirred, clicked five times, then opened revealing Jokemaster's old sith hunters communicator. Scrawled on the back of it in handwriting that looked like it could belong to anybody was a note: Never lose hope.

Old 09-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #172
Writer
Not switching to DTV

There was a long silence as Riebe stared at the communicator and the note on the back.

"Where did you get this?" she asked quietly.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 03:16 PM   #173
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Curt walked over to where the hole opened up, he got donw on his knees and took out his 'datapad' and pressed another button. It turned into a different mechanizm, this one was for looking underground. He found the hole.
"now to get inside..." Curt wondered.

((feel free to oepn the hole and let curt fall in or whater, y'know ))

Old 09-12-2005, 03:22 PM   #174
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Patience, Curt," the Riebe AI said. "There's a fight going on down there. Your friends will rejoin you when it's over."

"It's your fault, you know," the AI went on. "You just had to split up... you'd be with them now if you hadn't run off."

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 04:26 PM   #175
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I told you. He gave it to me."

Old 09-12-2005, 04:40 PM   #176
Writer
Not switching to DTV

In about three seconds, Riebe had dropped the communicator, leapt off the box, and slammed Roma up against the wall with the Force.

"Who is he?" she demanded. "And where did he get it?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #177
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma remained calm.
"I told you, I only know his alias, Jack Bristow."

Old 09-12-2005, 05:18 PM   #178
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Oh yeah? and if i had not split up we might have been killed by those bandits whom I took out. So don't try your guilt trip" Curt told the AI, then turned away and muttered. "Stupid AI..."

Old 09-12-2005, 06:01 PM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe dropped Roma in surprise and stared at him. "Jack Bristow?"

She frowned. "Up to this point, you said he called himself John Bristow."

((Interested in Roma's explanation ))

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #180
Flamehart
The Commander

((If the attack was verbal, then yes you did. Oh well))

Craig was ready and parried many of his strikes. He had quite a bit of skill, and he did have to concentrate quite a bit more than he had to before to abandon his sight and depend on his senses. His blue blade was a blur, as Craig continued to excel in his display of blindfolded defense. Finally he started to advance towards the Cloner, then reached back and drew the long sword off his back and thrust it forward. The Cloner swung hard, knocking the blade from his hand. Craig used his now free hand to swiftly draw his pistol and fire, planting a bullet in the Cloner's leg, then swiftly spun around with his lightsaber and decapitated the head.

Craig finally opened his eyes, walking a short distance to where his sword was and lifted it up, placing it back on his back. He turned towards the other three, "I assume I have more stories to tell when we get out of here?" He said with a slight grin, turning off his lightsaber and placing it on his belt.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #181
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Does the difference matter? Do you know one and not the other?"

Old 09-12-2005, 06:12 PM   #182
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe's eyes narrowed slightly. "If you know so much about Jokemaster, you'd kindly remember that I do know... did know a Jack..." She sighed and returned to the box. There, she picked up the communicator and stared at it.

"ArC," she said finally. "Be sure Roma gets out of the maze and see to it that he is allowed on the next public transport to whatever destination he desires."

She turned to Roma. "Thank you."

With that, she moved for the door.

"Caitlin must answer a question first," the AI said before any of the others could answer. "Riebe often found herself in situations where people said things that were altogether too obvious to grace with a serious response. What did she tend to say in situations like this?"

Caitlin frowned. "This sounds more like a question for Craig..." She fell into a thoughtful silence. After a few seconds her face lit up. "So it would seem."

"Right," the AI agreed. The hole in the ground opened and the group was able to look up at Curt, who was waiting there for them

"I told you it wouldn't be too long," the AI told Curt. "Drop down and we'll continue."

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 06:16 PM   #183
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Do you want to meet him to ask him where he got it yourself?"

Old 09-12-2005, 06:20 PM   #184
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shrugged and put his hands on his hips, looking at Curt. "What happened to you?" He asked, curious as to what those wounds came from.

Old 09-12-2005, 06:21 PM   #185
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe froze in the doorway and stood there for several seconds. She turned slowly. "Is that an option?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 06:24 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma shrugged. "If you want."

Old 09-12-2005, 06:29 PM   #187
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe thought this over and turned to ArC.

"ArC," she said, "stay here. I don't think the others will get here faster than I'll be back, but I want you to keep them occupied if they do."

She led Roma back out of the maze and back to the fighter. It had been refueled and was ready for takeoff. "Tell me where we're going."

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 06:39 PM   #188
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Corellia's Industrial sector"

Old 09-12-2005, 06:43 PM   #189
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Riebe plotted the course and activated the hyperdrive.

((A while later ))

The fighter came out of hyperspace over Corellia and Riebe directed it toward the Industrial sector. She was on edge... that much was obvious.

"Are you sure he'll want to speak with me?" she asked for about the fifteenth time.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 06:45 PM   #190
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"He's not a very busy man. I'm pretty sure he will."

Old 09-12-2005, 06:49 PM   #191
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((For lack of motivation to do something I should be doing... I post! ))

Riebe piloted the ship to a convenient docking bay and set it down. When it was on the ground, she opened the cockpit and got out. She paid the docking fee without a second thought and turned to Roma. "Lead the way."

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 07:09 PM   #192
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Roma led her through the streets, finally arriving at a small shop. Roma looked inside and stepped in.
"Mr. Bristow?" He called out.
"Just a moment" Replied a muffled voice from the back room.
"It'll be a minute" Roma informed Riebe "I think he's with a customer"

Old 09-12-2005, 07:11 PM   #193
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Fine," Riebe said quietly.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 07:15 PM   #194
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The door to the back room opened, and first a cloaked figure walked out. Finally after a few moments an eldery man walked out.
"I see you found her. Did you give her the package?"
"Yes, but she wants to ask you about it."
The man turned to Riebe.
"It's an honor to have you in my shop. Ask away."

Old 09-12-2005, 07:20 PM   #195
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Where did you get it?" Riebe asked immediately.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 07:22 PM   #196
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I traded it off a mercenary"

Old 09-12-2005, 09:53 PM   #197
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Do you know his name?" Riebe demanded.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2005, 09:57 PM   #198
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Sorry, I don't. He insisted he remain anonymous. "

Old 09-12-2005, 10:16 PM   #199
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Curt dropped down and landed perfectly.
"Me? oh i ran into my clone, i'm really starting to hate them, nwo i realize why my enemies attack ME with such hate." Curt said with a grin.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:47 PM   #200
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well..." Riebe was starting to sound a little desperate. "Do you know where I might be able to find him?"

Her eyes begged Bristow for any information he might possibly have. "Please. I must know where this came from."

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Hunt for the Sith Hunter