lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-18-2005, 10:40 AM   #81
guybroom
Troezen

((anyone wanna post anytime soon? I cant really post until Jack drives to the building... so anyone else there?))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2005, 11:18 AM   #82
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I'm not sure about this, Troezen," Jack said doubtfully. "If they're expecting somebody, you'll be caught. We can't afford to loose one of our only programmers."

He drove in silence for a moment. "I hope you'll take my advice. Don't go in. Let's simply go, see what the place looks like from the outside, and then send our friendly game inspector to check out the inside."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #83
guybroom
Troezen

"Alright, I wont go in, I'll stay in the car with you, but what do you mean that you cant afford to loose a programmer? What about loosing a friend or any ally?"

------------------

Adam tapped into the security cameras, he wanted to know who was comming, he didnt always trust the security.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-19-2005, 02:44 PM   #84
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"The fact that I called you a programmer doesn't mean I don't consider you a friend," Jack answered quietly. "Or are you referring to your friend the mole who told us where we're supposed to be going?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-19-2005, 03:19 PM   #85
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent got up to stretch his legs, we went over to his window, he saw a car coming.
"Theres a car coming slowly down the street, keep your eye on it Jason."
"Yes sir."

((Jason being the security guard dood.))

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2005, 03:46 PM   #86
guybroom
Troezen

"no, i did mean me" said Troezen, "but the way you said it, i thought you didnt care." He looked out of the window. "alright, get ready."

---------

Adam saw on the cameras a car coming down the road. He could see Jason his security guard was looking at it, someone had told him about it. He hadnt told adam yet, but he had no need to, he would only tell adam if it they got out and if it was them.

Adam zoomed in on the camera, he couldnt quite make out the faces, but he was sure it was them. He kept waiting and watching.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster worked silently now, his fingers speeding across the keyboard.
"So when do I get my own workstation?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 12:05 PM   #88
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Adam." Trent said on his headset. "I'm heading over to thier building, don't ask me how I know, its classified, if they head back to thier building notify me so i can get out of there." And with that Trent suited up and loaded his weapons then snuk out of the building.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:31 PM   #89
guybroom
Troezen

((thought you might be interested to know that the after the game threads have been going for over a year. It started on 20th august last year, well done guys!))

"sure, go on ahead, but leave some for me." Adam said to Trent.

--------

Troezen looked at the building. "Subtle." he said looking at the security guards and giant offices.

So what do we do now? Our friend will be waiting for us."

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 09-20-2005 at 03:33 PM. Reason: interesting fact!
Old 09-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #90
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((whoa, thats crazy))

Trent hopped on a sportbike out in the back of the building and rode off to where the rest of them were.

When he arrived at the street that the building was at, he got off and snuk down the alleys.

Old 09-20-2005, 04:02 PM   #91
guybroom
Troezen

Adam saw Trent drive off and knew that he was in control. He knew already about the other group and already had the infomation of their offices. He called them and waited until it was answered.

Before anyone could speak he said in a voice that sounded nothing like his normal voice. "Trent is coming, get ready!" he put the phone down. He had made sure long ago that the phone could not be traced.

((I know there was char control with answering the phone, but it suited my purpose. Argue if you must...))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-20-2005, 10:52 PM   #92
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent found the building they were in, it was very normal and not obtrusive, they were smart after all. He took out some gear from his belt and attached ice climbing spikes to his boots and started to climb, after a while it got easier because they were more window sills and whatnot to climb. He found an unlocked window, the looked in, it was an empty room, he opened the window and climbed through.

Old 09-21-2005, 12:17 AM   #93
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara laughed at Jokemaster's question. "Don't worry. We'll get you one as soon as we can."

The phone rang and Tara picked it up. A voice she didn't recognize said, "Trent is coming. Get ready!"

Tara frowned and shrugged. "Wierd." Then, she headed for the office.

((The door to the stairs would be locked... just so you know... Jack and Tara are that cautious. ))

My work in progress:

Old 09-21-2005, 02:26 PM   #94
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen sat in the car. He was looking around.

"This is pointless, we should be in there. Stay here and watch out, give me a ring if something goes wrong." Troezen checked his mobile phone was on silent and then got out the car.

----

Adam saw Troezen on the screen. "bingo!"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-21-2005, 02:57 PM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What's wierd?" Called out jokemaster

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:13 PM   #96
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent went up to the door, and stuck a fibre optic cable underneath, no one in the hallway. He put the cable back and opened the door. He looked around for any cameras, none, good. Trent walked out and snuk down the hallway.
Now to find the floor they are on... Trent thought.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:50 PM   #97
guybroom
Troezen

Adam ran down to the front door and ran to Troezen.

"Hello." Adam said, he gave Jack a wave. "Im not going to explain, if you want to get Trent go back to your office and get him."

"Why should we trust you?" said Troezen, shocked.

"Because you have no choice."

"I thought you wanted us dead?"

"But trent is higher on my killing list at the moment. So what do you say you two, team up and take out Trent? As they say, my enemy's enemy is my friend."

((WJ, ill let jack answer.))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-21-2005, 07:03 PM   #98
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It sounds like a great deal," Jack said slowly. "But there's one problem. As soon as Trent is gone, we go back to being enemies. That kind of relationship is never stable."

--------------------

"Said something about Trent coming," Tara answered, still puzzled.

My work in progress:

Old 09-22-2005, 01:57 PM   #99
guybroom
Troezen

Adam thought for a moment. "Done. We take out Trent and then we go back to killing each other."

"I suppose I'm ok with it" said Troezen "but because im working with you doesnt mean i trust you, im keeping my eye on you. I mean you were working with trent and you're stabbing him in the back - or is this just a trick?"

"Im serious"

"Well let's go then."

Adam and Troezen got in the car.

"Go carefully, I dont trust him." troezen whispered in Jack's ear, so that adam couldnt hear.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-22-2005, 03:39 PM   #100
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent was looking into rooms for a phone line, he found one. He went up to it and attached a bunch of cables to it and a voltmeter.
"Ah 2nd floor is where the most electricity is going, your going down gamers..." Trent took off the cables and headed towards the stairs. He got to the door, but it was locked. "So they are cautious, but not bright." Trent said as he took out a lock pick.

((your facing a friggen ex-CIA guy here, hes got the tools.))

Last edited by Curt-Man; 09-22-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:57 PM   #101
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Hold on, Curt. The building is small... probably not more than 2 or 3 stories and there are no other businesses in it. The stairs are locked off... you might be able to get to the stairs, but to come out onto the main floor, you'd have to break down the door.))

My work in progress:

Old 09-22-2005, 09:12 PM   #102
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((oh! my bad, here i am thinking this is like a big apartment/business building. lemme edit that bad boy.))

Old 09-22-2005, 10:13 PM   #103
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"POWER'S OUT!" Yelled jokemaster

Old 09-23-2005, 08:53 AM   #104
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trenet was heading up the stairs when he heard someone yell. He followed the sound up, it came from the second floor anyway. He tried the door, this was locked too, he picked it again. He used his fibre optic cable again to see down the halls, empty, but some of the rooms were lit. He opened the door and crouched-walked.

Old 09-23-2005, 09:44 AM   #105
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara reacted immediately, grabbing the shotgun she and Jack kept in the office and running out shotgun in one hand and a rope in the other. She smashed a window and tied the rope just inside the window.

"Jack and I are prepared for something like this," she told Jokemaster. "Get down the rope as fast as you can... I'll be along in a minute."

Saying this, she ran over to one of the computers and typed in a string of code. The program began deleting itself. Then, she ran to the window and started down the rope.

My work in progress:

Old 09-23-2005, 12:33 PM   #106
guybroom
Troezen

((why would you delete the programe? wouldnt you just save it and lock the progame with codes?))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-23-2005, 12:56 PM   #107
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((She's carrying several USB jump drives that have the entire program saved on them. The program is being deleted so the guy who is breaking in can't mess anything up.))

My work in progress:

Old 09-23-2005, 04:06 PM   #108
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent heard the smash and broke into a dead run taking out his Desert eagle .50. He rounded a corner and saw thier office with Tara doing something. He fired off multiple shots while running at full speed. ((meaning his aim isn't too good, whle running.))

Old 09-24-2005, 01:25 AM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara spun around and fired off a poorly aimed shotgun blast as she screamed out the window at Jokemaster. "Don't bother with safety... just get off the rope!"

She fired another shot and slid down the rope as quickly as she could. She pulled Jokemaster with her as she ran around one side of the building. This put them on the street and Tara led them into a nearby store and out the back of that store. Then, she started pounding on the back of another door. When it was opened, she pushed her way in, pulling Jokemaster inside with her and closed the door.

With so many buildings nearby, Trent would have to be incredibly lucky to find them now. She turned to the person who opened the door. "Strange, huh? A stranger pounds on your door and she has a shotgun in hand... do me a favor. If somebody else comes in here looking for us, delay him as long as you can."

Turning to Jokemaster, she said, "Come on... we'll see if we can get to the roof."

My work in progress:

Old 09-24-2005, 08:25 AM   #110
guybroom
Troezen

((has jack started driving yet?))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-24-2005, 10:35 AM   #111
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Probably ))

My work in progress:

Old 09-24-2005, 10:47 AM   #112
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster looked around and saw a door marked 'emergency exit', which also had stairs and walked toward it.
"Never a dull moment. That way."

Old 09-24-2005, 10:51 AM   #113
guybroom
Troezen

((he'd better have))

Adam sat there in silence, they were nearly at the building. "So, when we get to the building, what's going to happen?"

Troezen looked at Adam in disgust. "I thought you were the one with the plan!"

"No, i just know how to get to Trent. This is all you."

"Fine, when we get there I'll find Tara and Jokie and you and jack can find Trent. We'll phone each other when we have done what we need. How's that sound?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-24-2005, 09:33 PM   #114
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent ducked in a doorway then poped out to see the the rope and no Tara. He looked out the window and saw Jokie and Tara running around a corner. He slid down the rope and when he turned the corner he couldn't see them.
"Damnit." Trent took out his cellphone and called Adam. "Mission abort, I lost them."

Old 09-25-2005, 06:22 AM   #115
guybroom
Troezen

Adam suddenly felt his phone ring.

it was trent: "Mission abort, I lost them."

"Keep looking. I'm on my way there now anyway. Jack and Troezen came in and I'm following them. I'll go after Tara and. Who else is there?"

Adam didnt know that jokemaster had joined in.

Troezen sat silently listening. "I dont trust him. How do we know that he isnt just using us to destroy the game or to even kill us?" He whispered into Jack's ear.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-25-2005, 01:54 PM   #116
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent hung up after Adam said keep looking, he didn't care what else Adam had to say. Trent ran across the street and climbed up an emergency staircase to the roof to see if they had ran down any alleyways.

Old 09-25-2005, 11:52 PM   #117
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Tara's in charge of making sure we don't loose what we have of the game," Jack reassured Troezen. "It's our lives I'm concerned about."

My work in progress:

Old 09-26-2005, 11:59 AM   #118
guybroom
Troezen

"Then you agree it's a risk having him here?"

"I can hear you." said Adam. "I'm not going to kill you now. I need to get to Trent."

"How do I know you're not in this together?"

"You dont"

They stopped taking.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-26-2005, 03:23 PM   #119
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As they reached the roof Jokemaster asked "What now?"

Old 09-26-2005, 03:27 PM   #120
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent looked around and spotted Jokemaster coming out onto a roof. "Jokemaster?" Trent said then fired off some shots at him and started to run towards him.

((yes he is on another building's roof.))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game