lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2005, 04:46 PM   #121
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Jump," Tara answered after Jokemaster was shot at. She ran to the end of the building and jumped to the next one. From there, she used pipe of some sort to slide down to the ground again and kept running along the alleyway.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2005, 04:47 PM   #122
guybroom
Troezen

There were just outside the building. They heard the gun shots. "That doesnt sound good" said Troezen.

"I'll go check it out." Adam said getting out of the car.

"not on your own you dont" said troezen.

"jack, can you go with him, i'll check inside the building."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2005, 04:51 PM   #123
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Know this, Adam," Jack said when Troezen had run to the building. "I really don't trust you. There's a gun pointing at you at this very moment, do you understand? If you do something..." he gestured to his own right hand, which was buried in his jacket pocket. "... you'll not live to regret it. Got it?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-26-2005, 05:05 PM   #124
guybroom
Troezen

"i understand" said adam. "and so you know, I'm also armed" He ran towards the back of the building. They could here footsteps and thought they should be close.

-----

Troezen had run into the building. He went into the main work area and could see the programe deleting itself. Troezen knew this meant someone had been in the building and Tara had thought it safer to delete the programe - but she still had her backup.

Troezen was getting worried. It seemed that at least part of what adam was saying was true.

He walked on some more. He found a rope out of the window. Troezen ran to his desk and got out a pistol and some ammo - they were always prepared.

Troezen put the gun in his pocket and climbed down the rope.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-26-2005, 07:56 PM   #125
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster dodged and took cover in a stairwell.
"Son of a bitch......TRENT IS THAT YOU?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2005, 02:20 PM   #126
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen tried to follow the most logical rout that they would have taken - he had half an idea as they had planned it several times, just incase.

He heard Jokemaster shout something. He ran faster. He then saw Trent.

"Hey! Trent!" He shouted pointing his gun at Trent.

----

Adam heard Jokemaster shout. "Don't tell me he's with you too." He said to jack. "Come on, let's go." he said, not wanting to run with the gun in his back

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-27-2005, 02:24 PM   #127
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"If he was, would I have agreed to kill him?" Jack demanded angrily.

My work in progress:

Old 09-27-2005, 02:37 PM   #128
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Thank god, the cavalry's here." Said jokemaster.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-27-2005, 02:44 PM   #129
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Jokemaster, Tara!" Jack yelled. "Get over here!"

Tara heard her husband's call and abruptly changed direction, pulling on Jokemaster's hand as she ran.

My work in progress:

Old 09-27-2005, 02:51 PM   #130
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster followed.
"Screw the workstation, I want my own gun."

Old 09-27-2005, 02:56 PM   #131
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We've got plenty of them," Tara answered absentmindedly. "We'll take you home and you can pick one."

They were soon in view of Jack and Adam. Tara slid to a halt and paled.

"Adam?" she gasped. She looked at Jack. "What's he doing here? And where the hell is Troezen?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #132
guybroom
Troezen

"He is here" said Adam referring to himself, "to help you against Trent." This was the first time he had seen Tara since he had in the same day - been in love with her and tried to kill her.

"I guess we came just in time. Troezen is in the building."

----

Troezen realised what he was doing and decided that putting a gun to Trent was not the best option. He jumped over the roof top and climbed down a pipe. He saw the group and ran to them.

"Hey."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-27-2005, 03:39 PM   #133
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster walked up to Adam and punched him in the face, hard. Then he walked back.

"OK, now you can help us."

Old 09-27-2005, 03:57 PM   #134
guybroom
Troezen

Adam held back from shooting Jokemaster, he was here to get Trent.

"I'll take that in good humour, but NEVER do that to me again. Ok?"

"Guys, can we just get out of here before we go into long reunions?" said Troezen. "It's not safe here anymore. Tara, Jack let's go to your house, I suppose that's the most secure place we've got at the moment."

Adam's phone rang. Troezen suddenly looked, the ring had given them away.

"What?!" said Adam angrily.

"I wondered where they dumped his body. Hide it and make sure no one finds out. And do me a favour, call Trent and tell him the same thing. keep him talking and dont tell him youve told me. Got it!"

"Good"

Adam hung up.

"Dumped who's body?" Troezen asked suspisiously.

"No ones, it was figurativly speaking and had nothing to do with your little spy."

Troezen knew what this meant and punched Adam as hard in the face as he could.

"I only said I would not react to the first one. That was the second." Adam said as he punched Troezen in the chest.

Troezen went down on his knees. "OOOOW" was the only sound he could make.

"Now, lets get out of here before Trent finds us."

((Curt, Trent would get a call any second...)

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-27-2005, 06:52 PM   #135
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent ran and dove off the edge of the building into the window of another to prevent getting shot at. This room was empty, then his phone rang.
"WHAT?!" Trent yelled into the phone.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2005, 10:59 AM   #136
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara slapped all four men on the cheek. "Jokemaster and Troezen got that for punching Adam. Adam gets it for being Adam."

"And what did I do?" Jack wondered, rubbing his cheek. Tara noded in Adam's direction.

"You got him involved," she snapped. "Let's go before Trent finds us again."

She ran to the car and got in. Jack got in the driver's side.

My work in progress:

Old 09-28-2005, 12:19 PM   #137
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster got in the back.

Old 09-28-2005, 01:57 PM   #138
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen rubbed his cheek. "I'll take my bike." he walked around the side and got onto his motorbike and rode quickly around the side to the car.

Adam sat next to jokemaster.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-28-2005, 04:59 PM   #139
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster stared forward, trying not to throttle Adam.

Old 09-28-2005, 05:06 PM   #140
guybroom
Troezen

"come on, we;ve got to work together for now." adam said to jokemaster, at least look at me."

Troezen sighed when he saw this, he knew this wasnt going to be an enjoyable encounter. He reved the bike, "after you." he said to Tara.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-28-2005, 05:22 PM   #141
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster pushed Adam against the car's window.
"Listen, *******. You stole my life from me. I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear you. I'm only working with you for one reason and that's to finally get some peace. Got it?"

Old 09-29-2005, 12:37 PM   #142
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jack chucked. "And finally somebody decides to do exactly what we've all wanted to," he said. He started the car and sped away from the building, interested in Adam's answer.

My work in progress:

Old 09-29-2005, 02:05 PM   #143
guybroom
Troezen

"Alright then. So what did i do to you that was so different from anyone else in the game? You were just another player. Then no one asked you to come along to get me in the real world, that was your own doing. So dont say I destroyed YOUR life unless you want to speak for every single player in the game. And then, I was giving the players what they wanted. They dont really care about playing through levels and killing the final boss, they want the action, which is what they wanted. And there was a way to get out of the game and no one was going to get hurt - it was the best game that has ever been made in history! So I ruined no one's life. Any body who wore that headset did so on their own, I didnt push anyone into putting the head set on."

He got off of the window and sat up staight. "So shut up and dont speak unless you know what you are talking about."

Troezen started the bike and followed them.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-29-2005, 04:34 PM   #144
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"There's a reason they put pause buttons on gamepads."

Old 09-30-2005, 01:56 PM   #145
guybroom
Troezen

"Perhaps, but that's so people can go to the toilet or eat. In the game, it was made that you didnt have to either."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-30-2005, 06:52 PM   #146
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Maybe you didn't have a social life. But we did."

Old 09-30-2005, 10:29 PM   #147
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((ok what am i supposed to do now? i don't know who i am talking to and about what.))

Old 10-01-2005, 05:42 AM   #148
guybroom
Troezen

((the phone call is just a random dude saying that the've found the body of the mole that adam and trent killed. I suppose that Trent would have seen them drive off and follow them or something - you know how these threads normally go))

"I would have had a social life, but she turned me down" he said looking at Tara. "I think this is a very good time to change the subject, don't you think".

Adam was giving jokemaster the do what i say or i kill you look. He opened the window to see Troezen get next to the car.

"Having fun in there?" he shouted through the window, the wind suddenly blew into his mouth.

"Yeah, we're the best of friends!" Adam shouted back.

"Good! Im gonna double back and check on Trent. I'll see you at the house." he said as he spun around and went back to the office.

He was there in a minute. "It's just me and trent." he thought. "this should be fun."

He took out his gun. "Trent! Where are you?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-01-2005, 04:05 PM   #149
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent heard his name called. He hung up the phone and pulled out his gun and started to sneak through the building.
"Theres something you need to know!" Trent yelled back.

Old 10-01-2005, 04:34 PM   #150
guybroom
Troezen

"im listening!" he called back. He ran into the building. He went to the main office and silently closed the door. He went onto the computer and opened the cameras. He saw Trent. "Gotcha!" he whispered to himself.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-01-2005, 06:04 PM   #151
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent looked around as he snuk down the hall.
"I'm still on your side!"

Old 10-01-2005, 07:11 PM   #152
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen laughed - what a day.

He checked where Trent was and shut down the cameras. He found Trent quickly. He aimed his gun around his chest. "You're what?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-01-2005, 08:38 PM   #153
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((i hope you mean your far away down a hall aiming at him, this guy is a friggen CIA agent ))

"Still on your side, I never was with Adam. It wasn't me that got him out of his death sentance, however I, and the CIA knew someone would, I needed to find who that was, becasue at the moment he is bigger than Adam, and yeah I shot at you, I did because i was ordered to kill anyone who was impeding my progress, and that meant you guys. I have years of experience in killing people I was just working with so don't think I am bull****ting."

Old 10-02-2005, 01:35 PM   #154
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster laughed.
"You self-indulgent, pompous, melodramaticass. You think that a social life counts as just getting a girl? Not only that, one girl turns you down and you spend the rest of your life moping about it? You're the one that gives us geeks a bad name."

Old 10-02-2005, 10:59 PM   #155
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Enough," Tara said. Her voice was low, barely heard, but she made sure the people in the car could hear it. "What's done is done. Things have happened and there's nothing we can do to change them. Let the past be what it is."

She turned around to face Adam. "Do you understand?"

Without waiting for an answer, she went on. "Now I need to know why you're so intent on killing Trent. What went wrong? Didn't he get you out of death? And now you're trying to kill him?" She shook her head. "I'm not buying it. Talk to me."

My work in progress:

Old 10-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #156
guybroom
Troezen

Adam sighed and shook his head. "Who said I wanted to kill him? I just want him out of my hair. You know that im making my own version of the game, well... he's slowing down the process. Just between us... rivals, he's making us go too slowly and you will be on the shelves before we have even finished making the first level."

He closed the window. "Also, I dont believe he's on my side, he's too far against me and after all hes's been through to try to kill me, I have no reason to trust him - other than the fact he kept me out of prison. But then that gives you no real reason to trust me either now, does it?"

-----

Troezen tried to understand what was going on. "You're saying that you were working with adam to find out who adam's working for? Its simple to work out that adam works for no one. And anyway, why should i trust you?"

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 10-09-2005 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:22 AM   #157
guybroom
Troezen

"Why should i trust you?" Troezen asked again.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-16-2005, 02:30 PM   #158
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Because if you don't, You'll die, and same goes for the rest of your friends, they'll die too, Adam is more powerful than you can imagine and has almost unlimited resources, and yeah he does work for someone, or something."

Old 10-18-2005, 12:07 PM   #159
guybroom
Troezen

((he doesn't, but let trent think that - it makes it interesting))

Troezen laughed. "well, if we trust adam, then i suppose that we can trust you. So what do you suggest we do? You cant go to jokemaster's house, adam will see you. Where should we go?"

((yes i said JM's house, troezen's tricking him))

----------

Adam sat silently. He couldnt be bothered to have another argument. They just didnt understand.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-20-2005, 08:03 PM   #160
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"First, lets drop our weapons and talk like civilized people." Trent said as he lower his gun.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game