lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-21-2005, 07:16 AM   #161
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen did the same. "So now what."

((apparently no one in the car is talking - let's skip to Tara and Jack's house))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2005, 04:52 PM   #162
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((So what exactly is there to do now? Adam is with Jack, Tara, and JM... Troezen and Trent are off talking somewhere and Jack and Tara are rather on edge thanks to Adam being with them and Trent attacking the place they've been working on the Game... so they're really not interested in a lot of talking unless it comes from Adam.))

Jack got out of the car and led the way into the house. When the door closed behind the last person in, he pulled his gun out of his pocket and pointed it at Adam.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't blow a hole in you right now for what you've done to me and Tara," he growled. Tara gently pulled his hand down and took the gun from him.

"Jack's a little overwound right now," she apologized. Then, her voice hardened. "But you do have some explaining to do. Why is it that you've been opposing us from the beginning and yet you now come to us and ask for help? Things like that don't happen. Explain."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2005, 06:44 PM   #163
guybroom
Troezen

"fair question." adam answered, "it's about trent. I've been trying to get my virtual reality game made and he keeps holding it back - even more than the government. He is up to something and he wants me out of the picture, so i decided to turn the tables on it and get rid of him. I came to you because you needed the help. Although, you are clearly alright without me, so shall we go back to doing what we do best?"

Adam got his gun out and pointed it at jack, "Are we happy now?"

---------------
((im gonna try and get troezen and trent back in the action))

"If you want to get to adam then you'll have to come with me." Troezen lead trent to his bike, "get on".

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-22-2005, 07:29 PM   #164
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Indeed..." Trent said as he hopped on the back.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2005, 08:20 PM   #165
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Sorry to interrupt, but can I have a gun now?" Asked jokemaster.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2005, 12:51 AM   #166
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Down the hallway," Tara told Jokemaster. "Take the painting to the left of the first door off the wall and pull down on the nail. That'll open the wall. Take what you want. The ammo's there too."

"So Trent's holding you back," Jack said thoughtfully, seeming to ignore the gun in his face. "I can understand you wanting to get rid of him. And you want our help in doing so?" He fell silent for a few moments. "We'll help you on one condition."

"Jack?" Tara asked. She was rather surprised at Jack's sudden change of opinion.

"The condition is this," Jack went on, ignoring his wife. "When Trent's out of your picture, you stay out of ours. We'll be rival gaming companies... no more, no less. In other words, you don't come sabotage our game, we won't sabotage yours. We won't hunt you down, you won't hunt us down. Do we have a deal?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-23-2005, 10:17 AM   #167
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster went down the hall and took two desert eagles and some extra clips. He put the clips in his pockets and shoved the pistols through his belt.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:04 PM   #168
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen sent a quick text message to Tara, he didnt let trent see it:

im bringing trent there is that ok?

Troezen rode off. He had trent behind him. He wondered how after being allies in and out of the game, they had come to this.

"so what did you mean when you said adam was working for someone?"

--------------

Adam thought for a moment, then lowered his gun.

"I suppose that's fair. I was only after you because you destroyed my dream, but now my dream is being made under my direction and without Trent, there is very little in my way. So, how do you suggest we get rid of trent?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-23-2005, 06:19 PM   #169
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well you're the criminal mastermind, you tell us."

Old 10-23-2005, 09:40 PM   #170
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I mean the Government was trying to get to him so we could get to who hes working for. When we captured him we thought, sweet, now we got a lead to whoever this guy is, and then someone got him out of jail, dispite popluar belief, it wasn't me."

Old 10-24-2005, 12:55 AM   #171
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Oh, this is just getting plain crazy," Jack muttered at receiving Troezen's message. "Troezen's on his way... and Trent is with him."

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2005, 02:29 PM   #172
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen didnty get a reply, he went the long way around and resent the text, he didnt have the time or the hands to retype it.

"Do you think adam knows that someone is helping him? It seems that adam only works for himself."

------------------------------

Adam stared at Jokemaster, "thank you for that comment." He said very sarcasticly.

He looked around, "nice place you've got here. Im going to assume top security systems and your computers are 100% hackproof. Am i right?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-28-2005, 03:38 PM   #173
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Probably, not thats why no one will believe me, I'm suprised you did, then again you could be tricking me and leading me into a trap..."

Old 10-28-2005, 04:16 PM   #174
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Certainly," Jack answered. "When we entered the system really seriously wanted to kick your ass out the door... you should be glad I didn't let it."

"Troezen sent the message again," Tara interrupted. "Should I tell him it's ok to bring Trent?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-29-2005, 01:39 PM   #175
guybroom
Troezen

"I dont know who to trust today. I'm just doing as im told." Troezen told trent

-----------

"Tell him what you want. I know you well enough to know that you wont take my oppinion, purly because its me: If i say bring him here you will send him away. But if i say leave him out there, then you wont want to leave troezen out there, so you will bring them in. And that is all because I said it."

Adam smiled to himself, "but if you want my oppinion, then tell troezen to drop trent off a cliff for me and to come here and celebrate with me. Sound ok to you?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-29-2005, 11:43 PM   #176
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Right..." Trent knew it had to be a trap of some sort, but he hated fighting and killing, he just wanted to talk things over.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:33 AM   #177
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I would tell Troezen to do just that," Tara said. "But somehow, I suspect he's a bit to smart for that... no, let's bring him here... and be one big happy while unhappy family, just like back in the corrupted game."

She sent the message, "Adam's here. Bring Trent. We'll all be one big happy yet unhappy corrupted game family all under one roof again."

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 07:46 AM   #178
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen got the text. He sighed to himself "this is going to be a giant barrel of laughs."

He shook his head. "We're nearly there." he said. "So Trent, who could have control over adam? Who would want to?"

----

Adam put his hands in his pocket and leant on the wall, "so when trent gets here we just invite him in and offer him tea... ? Alright then, i'll put the kettle on. Which way to the kitchen?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 10-31-2005, 12:08 PM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"What, are you trying to come up with a way to burn him?" Tara said. "We want him to talk, not to scream. I want all sides of this story."

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 10:11 PM   #180
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Don't know, but whoever it is, hes big, or she." Trent said as they were appraoching the house.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:42 PM   #181
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Keep your guns away," Jack said, opening the door. "Adam's here, but we're not going to do the whole shoot to kill thing at this point, got it?"

"I want some answers," Tara said. "Both from Trent and Adam. You two were partners and now you're at each other's throats. What's up?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-01-2005, 06:57 PM   #182
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Oh so my partener is trying to kill me, thanks for letting me know Tara. And I don't want anymore killing or fighting, I'm bloody sick of it! I just want to finish my last mission and then retire, to the country, get out away form everything."

Old 11-04-2005, 11:16 AM   #183
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well that's a start," Tara muttered. "So tell us, Trent. What is your last mission?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-04-2005, 11:58 AM   #184
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Through Adam, find whom he's working for, then with reinforcements, arrest him, or her."

Old 11-04-2005, 12:42 PM   #185
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Let's make this easy, then," Tara said. "Adam, Trent is convinced you're working for somebody else. If you tell us who it is, he can retire, you can get back to work on your game, Jack and I can get back to work on ours. As rival game companies, just like we said. Nothing more."

My work in progress:

Old 11-04-2005, 12:46 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Rival game companies..." Jokemaster turned to Adam. "Just as a note, hostile takeover means using obscene amounts of money, not guns."

Old 11-05-2005, 12:25 AM   #187
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent being truely sincere looked at Adam.
"Please Adam, I just want to finish, get it over with, settle down, please..."

Old 11-05-2005, 09:25 AM   #188
guybroom
Troezen

Adam looked shocked. "How stupid do you get? I work for noone." he was confused, "you got me out of jail" he said pointing to trent, "if anyone's my boss, then it's you. Unless you want me to go and get all stupid about it and say that i work for everyone who buys the game." He pretended to wipe a tear out of his eye.

Troezen subtly shook his head and started clapping, "well done! nice show!" he said sarcasticly. "just give it up! Who is pulling the strings?!"

Adam walked up to Troezen and put only a tiny gap between their faces. "I work for no one. Got it?" He walked back to where he was before and leant back on the wall.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #189
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Trent, what made you so sure Adam was working for somebody else?" Jack asked. "He's convinced he works for you or nobody."

My work in progress:

Old 11-06-2005, 11:53 AM   #190
guybroom
Troezen

"im not convinced." adam interupted, "im absolutly sure. I think id have realised if i was."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-06-2005, 04:15 PM   #191
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Hey! I believe what the government tells me! because I know what thye hide form the public I trust them, therefore I assume they have correct information, and unless I have hard proff that you work for no one, I don't go back." Trent said as he crossed his arms.

Old 11-06-2005, 05:31 PM   #192
guybroom
Troezen

"Do you trust the government's decision over me? do you honestly think that the government knows me better than i do! That just shows why i could get away with the game under your very nose - because you are totally BRAINDEAD!"

Troezen raised his voice so he was louder than adam "hey! shut the hell up!" Adam did, Troezen lowered his voice to normally talking level. "So we clearly have a dilema here that isnt going to be sorted by finding out who has the loudest voice! let's work this logicaly: Adam, if trent didnt release you from prison, that clearly means someone is helping you. If you were able to get the game released with all of your changes to it, even after all of the checks which were going on and you have managed to get your own company and make a new version of your game, even though you are without doubt solely responsible for what happened in the game. I think that means that someone high up is helping you. Whether you are working for them, they are working for you, or you dont know they exist, is another debate all together I'd say."

Adam laughed and clapped, "nicely put, shame its all a load of rubbish: What Trent is unwilling to tell you all is that this is all a trick and we are infact here to kill you all." Adam pulled out his gun and aimed it at jokemaster, "what do you think now? true or false?" he gave a look to trent that said play along or i kill you

Troezen looked from tara to jack to trent to jokemaster to tara again, "so who do we think?" he whispered in tara's ear

"well?" adam said, cocking the gun. "it's time to choose"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-06-2005, 07:14 PM   #193
Writer
Not switching to DTV

The floor caved from under both Adam and Trent and closed over them.

"I think you highly underestimated the security measures we took," Jack said, putting his mouth to the floor. "You'll be coming back up here in a minute... without your guns."

Anything metallic on Trent and Adam suddenly felt heavier... a lot heavier. When that stuff hit the ground, it was impossible to pry it up.

"Ready to talk sensibly now?" Jack said. "If you're not, you can both stay there, for all I care."

My work in progress:

Old 11-06-2005, 10:19 PM   #194
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent didn't even care anymore. He unstrapped all metallic things on him and stood up.
"Can I come back up now?"

Old 11-06-2005, 10:32 PM   #195
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Trent was ejected from the 'magnet' room.

"Now we're going to talk like civilized people," Jack said. He unstrapped all weapons he was carrying. "No weapons." He tossed them aside. "No nothing."

"Adam, as soon as you're ready to do what Trent has done, you can rejoin the discussion," Tara said emotionlessly.

My work in progress:

Old 11-07-2005, 08:19 AM   #196
guybroom
Troezen

adam considered the options. They would probably kill him when he was down there, that or get the police in - either way he lost. He took off all hs metal and then called up "all right then, let me back up."

Troezen took a jump back when the ground opened and he checked that his feet where still on the ground and hid his gun inside his jacket pocket. He was sure that he'd need it at some point.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-07-2005, 10:39 AM   #197
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Adam was also ejected from the 'magnet room' and Jack sighed.

"Now we talk," he said. "I can see that neither of you are telling the truth. First Adam says he's not working for anyone while Trent insists there is somebody else behind Adam. Then, there's a complete reversal in which Adam claims they are working together... they can't both be true."

"Lie a little longer and we'll hook you up to a lie detector," Tara threatened.

My work in progress:

Old 11-07-2005, 11:47 AM   #198
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I was working with Adam, undercover but I was working with him, so that much is true, now I can't be lieing if I am misinformed, and same for him." Trent reasoned.

Old 11-07-2005, 12:45 PM   #199
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster didn't trust anyone to actually take off his own weapon, but he did turn the safety back on and holstered it.

Old 11-07-2005, 02:11 PM   #200
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Very well," Jack said. "Abandon all misinformation. Adam's not working for anybody, so Trent's final mission is complete, right? So Trent can get out of Adam's hair and we can go back to creating our rival games..."

"If only it would be so easy," Tara murmured. Jack nodded and sighed.

"Chances are it's not that easy," he said quietly. "So we all have some further explaining to do. Trent, since Adam claims he's not working for anyone, what will it take to end your mission so you can retire?"

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game