lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What do you NOT want in KOTOR III?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-05-2005, 07:00 AM   #161
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
@ Doctor and Lukeimyourdad: Thanks for understanding...although we are represented by Harry Potter, we are a strong nation..

(that will be f*cked when the ice-caps melt)

By the way, Doctor, I've made a essay about Canada, it's a nice country. Bears and wildlife all over the place. I'd love to go there one day...many Dutch do.

About the topic:

I just realised something. Go-Ro said the Republic will fall in several months....and in the end of Kotor 2, we don't save the republic, but only decrease the Sith population.
Will the world of Kotor 3 be a great neautral, independent universe? And the Sith and Republic trying to hold it all together?

i can't imagine a Kotor without the republic...

Edit: btw...Lukeimyourdad, how the HECK do you know of Van Nistelrooy and stuff :s

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 07:12 AM   #162
ydroj
Lurker

No Voice ofc....that is really great about the first two games.
Korriban is great too.... What I don't want is Dxun.... And a Jedi temple ? Yes ofc, go to Corusant! Corusant is a must have for KotOR 3, every Star Wars fan loves that planet!
ydroj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 11:41 AM   #163
Darthrevan_3
Rookie

I want to get rid of T3 and HK for the umpteenth time (did i spel that rite?) i also want to get rid of star wars ya, planet battles
Darthrevan_3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 11:50 AM   #164
Samurai DD

Coruscant is a must. Dantooine... no. Already milked everything. But Korriban still has a lot of potential. More tombs and caves, I loved the Sith ghosts and artifacts. Manaan is awesomely boring, so no. Tattooine could be or could not, I dunno. Corellia would be cool. Nar Shaddaa is always cool. Alderaan could go real well, and could go real bad too. And there's a hell of EU planets that haven't been used.
Samurai DD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 12:00 PM   #165
Soogz
Forumite

Current Game: Fifa 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthrevan_3
I want to get rid of T3 and HK for the umpteenth time (did i spel that rite?) i also want to get rid of star wars ya, planet battles

Okay first in Star Wars, you have to have the two droids. Its always been like that. Second it wouldn't be called "Star Wars" if there weren't any planet battles.

Soogz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 01:10 PM   #166
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Darthrevan, no offense, but if you got what you want in KotOR III it wouldn't be close to a Star Wars game except for the fact that we carry around glowing sticks.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 02:16 PM   #167
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Getting rod of T3 and HK would be the stupidest thing possible. But I don't want to start another argumen, so I'm going to run and cower in a corner now.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 07:02 PM   #168
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztalker
By the way, Doctor, I've made a essay about Canada, it's a nice country. Bears and wildlife all over the place. I'd love to go there one day...many Dutch do.
Well, um...there's not a lot of people living there. We mostly live in regular North American cities and suburbs.

Quote:
Edit: btw...Lukeimyourdad, how the HECK do you know of Van Nistelrooy and stuff :s
I just do Actually, I follow european soccer quite closely (more so then most Canadians). Can't wait 'til June 2006

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 05:07 AM   #169
Ztalker

Forum Veteran 
@Lukeimyourdad: I thought America was about basketball, and Canada about Icehockey...Nice to see i'm wrong
About 2006: Who do you think will win? I'd bet on Holland. Not out of arrogance, but because they use young players, that are doing well at their own club.

We should start a thred about this....

Kotor Soccer team:
I'd say putting Zaalbaar in the goal

Old 11-06-2005, 10:51 AM   #170
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
@Lukeimyourdad: I thought America was about basketball, and Canada about Icehockey...Nice to see i'm wrong
About 2006: Who do you think will win? I'd bet on Holland. Not out of arrogance, but because they use young players, that are doing well at their own club.

We should start a thred about this....
Probably, but I'm waiting until June to start a thread about the World Cup. Anyway, Brazil has a lot of chances with their insanely good team. It's like killing one of their best players will just make two more come out.
I prefer Holland and the Czech Republic(damn you Nedved, better come back now!) personally, but my money is on the Brazilians.

Quote:
Kotor Soccer team:
I'd say putting Zaalbaar in the goal
Nah Malak would be better, he could deflect anything.

Old 11-06-2005, 11:39 AM   #171
Ztalker

Forum Veteran 
Awesome 'saving' throws

Old 11-06-2005, 12:04 PM   #172
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Some other stuff I hope they leave out of KIII:

-A new engine. Purely from a modding perspective, I don't want to have to learn to mod a new engine, and what happens if they change it to a unique engine?

- tiny, three-or-four module planets. One like that is fine, but when they're all tiny....
Compare, say, Peragus to Taris...

- bitchy, prissy cows in your party.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 03:45 PM   #173
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
^You're roght, a new game engine would suck. I'm to used to the current one to have it changed on me now.
I would hate it if T3 and HK were removed, and I hope Bastila and Carth at least make Cameos, if possible (ie if they weren't killed...), maybe even one or both of them could join your pary (although that probably won't happen).
It would also suck if the Ebon Hawk wasn't used. The Ebon Hawk is the best ship ever.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 05:30 PM   #174
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Uh, the old engine is dying and doesn't seem to like high framerates for the crappy graphical quality.

There's nothing anyone can do about it, a new engine is a necessity to keep up with everything else.

I understand from a modding perspective how it could affect modders, but people in general have nothing to fear from the words "new engine".
It seems to me that there's common misconception that associates "engine" with "interface". Both are two seperate elements. You can keep the same interface while changing the engine.

Old 11-06-2005, 06:32 PM   #175
brwarner
Rookie

Dont Want
Sucky Ending
New Droids
New Ship
Completly seperate story
Ultra-Laggy Game for PC
Tons of cut content
Do want
More diffrence between force sides(So there is actually a point of playing twice)
No screwed up storyline (like on Nar Shadarr, I didnt sell T3 yet he somehow ended up in the place in the docks)
Way more sidequests and dialogs with party members)

One more thing I don't want,
spoiler:
The repeditiveness of you being dark in the past or party members being enemy in past

As T3-M4 once said:
"BeeBeep BlopBeeBeeBop....Weeeeooo"
Dont you agree?:
brwarner is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 08:22 AM   #176
Ztalker

Forum Veteran 
The engine is the Oddesy-engine, isn't it? it was made in 1998 for cryin out loud. K3 Doesn't have to ne Half Life 2 or something, but at least improve the graphics. I play the game with one of the best videocards atm, and can't put everything on the highest.
In my opinion, create it for the PC and port it to the X-Box 360.

One last thing for the modders: The Jade Empire engine is very cool lookin, but is just an updated version of Oddesey. I hope they use it, since Jade Empire looked very nice.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > What do you NOT want in KOTOR III?