lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PC Head request.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2005, 02:44 PM   #1
Nines
Lurker

PC Head request.

Iv been very unpleased with the male heads in the game and was wondering if you could take one from KOTOR 1 and place it into KOTOR 2 for example the one with the scar on the right eye and gote, Remeber this one

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarsknightsoftor/screens.html?page=156

Anyways I was wondering if it could be done? I know theres one in the game already but it just doesnt look right and thats why I would like this one from the first game. plz and ty.
Nines is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 03:33 PM   #2
Commas

Location: If you're going to San Francisco, Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127725

Please refer to rule number 14

Things cannot be taken from K1 and put in K2 or vice versa, infact, even discussing it is illegal. You can only use the resources included on the disc for the game you want to mod. So unless the information for this head is still on the K2 disc, the best you can do is try to mod an existing head to make it look as close as possible.

Zaphod Beeblebrox is my hero
DOWNLOAD THE STUFF I MADE!
Commas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #3
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Some of the K1 heads are included in TSL, but unfortunately this one isn't. Though, T7nowhere did a reskin of a TSL head that now looks similar to the one you want. Get it here.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 05:35 PM   #4
Nines
Lurker

Sorry I didt know it was illegal and thanks moeller.
Nines is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 05:42 PM   #5
The_Maker
Veteran

If you wanted to for personal use only you could copy the existing textures for that head from K1 using Kotor Tool and rename and put it into your override directory but that'd be kidna weird if your Revan+Exile looked like the same person <_<

I probably shouldn'ta said that as I keep forgetting Obsidian HATES it when we talking about porting things into their game >.<

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 05:49 PM   #6
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Maker
I probably shouldn'ta said that as I keep forgetting Obsidian HATES it when we talking about porting things into their game >.<
Not to mention the mods here

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 05:53 PM   #7
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
It really is a pity... I'm sure some clever person out there has ported all the force powers and appearences from TSL to KOTOR. Obsidian could use a simpler policy, such as being able to port over whatever you want, as long as you don't do it with any of the areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > PC Head request.