lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Two Years, Two Masters
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2005, 03:31 PM   #161
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man stood up now, wanting to be taken seriously.
"OK, for real, why did you do that to us?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2005, 03:38 PM   #162
DarthSion101

Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Sion continued is climb towards the temple's summit. After what seemed like an eternity he had reached his goal, he turned and looked back down the stairs, he had to be almost a mile up. He turned again, to enter the structure, and found that the door was wide open. "What...how....." He ignites his saber....."It matters not."

Sion takes his first step and enters the darkness of the monolith. As he enters, the musty smell of the place fills his nose. The air was dry and cool. He could feel the power of this place, it tugged at his being with great force. He smiled, and let the darkness flow through him, he felt his perceptions expand, his strength double, everything seemed enhanced. He continued down the long dark hallway with his saber ignited, and could faintly see ancient sith writings on the wall, under the red glow of his Lightsaber. he could see the faint glow of a torchlight, fur ther down the hallway, in what appeared to be an open chamber.

Sion moved quicker, towards the light, and entered a huge room with Hieroglyphics, and writings all over the gold plated walls. At the front off this room, there was a large golden chair, on top of a pedastal. "This...is a throneroom....this must be where the heart of the Ancient Sith Empire, where the dark lords sat and ruled." He takes a step forward, and sits down in the chair and closes his eyes.
In his mind he can see all the ancient Sith scurrying about doing the will of their dark lord, who sat as he did now, and commanded mighty armies. A voice interupts his vivions.

"That seat holds great power, for one who can bring the Darkness under his command, and destroy those who obey the light."......Sion recognized the voice. "YOU"

A man appeared from the shadows draped in a black cloak, and an all to familiar mask.
The face that was missing for 5 long years stood before Sion. That face was Darth Revan.

"Darth Sion. Why have you come to this place? Have you sought me here? Did mistress Traya send you." Revan questioned.

"She did not. Kreia is dead. Killed by Syacha, the exile who served you on Malachor."

"Yes I know. I have felt it." Revan responded confidently.

"After all that has happened....still you live, you are difficult to kill." Sion growled

"For those as limited as the Jedi, and Malak.....perhaps." Revan laughed coldly.

"I can sense no light within you, I see those you have killed etched upon you being. You are a Sith." Sion stated confidently.

"Yes I like you Sion, am a Sith Lord. I served the jedi during the Civil war, as means to confront and destroy my treacherous friend Malak. After which, there was no purpose for my remaining in the galaxy at that time."

"You could have made the fractured Galaxy strong again, our chance at an empire, gone. You could have destroyed the Jedi and The republic, yet you surrendered the Galaxy to weakness and ran away.....like a coward." Sion Angrily snapped

"It would seem that way from a certain point of view Sion. Our victory will come Sion, sooner than you think. It was all part of my plan, Traya, Nihilus, You. It was I who lured Kreia to Malachor, so that she could teach those, powerful enough, and vicious enough to take on the republic, and the jedi, in my absence, for appearances had to be maintained. You Sion proved more than up to the task. Your actions crippled the jedi. The republic is fractured ruined. After the destruction of the Star forge, I commanded all the ships in my fleet to return to the unknown, and await my return. I also have another army keeping an eye on things. The Mandalorians have been reforged, loyal to me and to my New Sith Empire, when we strike, nothing in this universe will stop us." Revan Laughed menacingly.

"I care nothing for ruling an empire Revan, that is your function, never mine. All I care about is destroying The Exile, and the remainder of the jedi, that is all that ever mattered." Sion Declared.

"Patience Sion....Patience, In time she will seek you out, and you will break her, and after you do she will be one of us, her will was always weak. She can be coerced very easily. Just remeber Malachor, when I convinced her to kill Millions of disloyal republic troops, and jedi. She is a pawn, and nothing more. Do what you will with her, it matters not, the galaxy is mine now."

"Very well Lord Revan, a brotherhood bound in blood, and the darkside." Sion extends his hand and concedes the throne to Revan.
Revan sits calmly on his seat of power. "To My new Empire Sion. You will be the hand of death, dealt upon all of our enemies, the darkside flows through you, you cannot die, that is why she sent you to me."

"The Sith know no pain, The Sith no no fear, The Sith shall reign triumphant." Both Revan and Sion stated at the same time.

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
DarthSion101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #163
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"Syscha..." Elron groaned as he got up, "The Trandoshan..."
"Aye, he's already been taken care of." the Exile replied.
"Wha...what happened to your arm??" he asked, stuned by the prosthetic arm that now hung at Syscha's side.
"The Trandoshan..." she said, leaving the impliments to him to figure out.
Rage built up in Elron's blood, streaming through his veins and swallowing him whole, "Where is he?!? First he insults me, knocks me out with that poison, then severs your arm! I'll kill him!"
The Sith know no pain, The Sith know no fear, The Sith shall reign triumphant.
Elron fell to the ground seconds after he stood up.
What the h*ll???
Closing his mind off, he stagered to his feet again.

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2005, 04:29 PM   #164
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Oh, my head," Falya muttered, bringing her right hand up. She sat up slowly and stared at Syscha. A sudden feeling of distrust made its way into her and she frowned.

"What did you do?" she hissed.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2005, 04:30 PM   #165
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man noticed the girl.
"That's what I'm trying to find out, but so far she's been ignoring me."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-03-2005, 07:02 PM   #166
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Falya suddenly took notice of the man when he spoke to her. Her suspicion suddenly included him. "Who are you?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 08:09 PM   #167
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
He was wary of her, she seemed to be with the jedi. But she seemed nice enough, and he needed to relate to someone on the ship, so he gave a partial answer.
"I'm the owner of this escape pod. You?"

Old 09-03-2005, 08:22 PM   #168
DarthSion101

Meanwhile on Ziost, Revan and Sion began plotting the final destruction of the Jedi, and the republic. Revan paced slowly back and forth accross the huge Throneroom, his thoughts centered and focused on one outcome.....The forging of his new Empire. his thought was cut short, by the familiar, and icy tone of Sion. "I grow weary of sitting here Revan, against the two of us, there can be no victory for them, why not assemble the fleet and Mandalore, and strike now, while they wait."

Revan turned slightly toward Sion, who stood up against the wall with his arms folded accross his chest. "Patience my friend, in time we will strike them, but for now I must plan every possible scenario, so that there can be no unknowns."

Sion in a burst of rage punches the wall so hard, he cracks the stone, and gold plating. "Then let me go forth, myself, and crush her." He stares intently at Revan.

Revan maintains his perfect composure "Your rage is a great weapon Sion, do not lose it, but hold on to it, so it builds, and gives you determination and focus. Use it with the pain, and noone, not even I could stop you."
Revan walks up to Sion "She will come to us Sion, they all will, be it here, or when we invade the republic. either way it is her destiny to confront us, and it is your destiny to break her, just as it is my destiny to RULE."

"As you wish." Sion mumbles.

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
Old 09-03-2005, 08:27 PM   #169
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Falya caught his partial answer.

"A former slave just recently escaped," she answered, responding with a partial answer.

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 08:51 PM   #170
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The young man grinned. "So how did you get caught up in all this?"

Old 09-03-2005, 08:54 PM   #171
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Stowed away on Syscha's ship," Falya answered. "Ended up staying... I don't need to ask how you got caught up... you said this is your escape pod. So you crashed into us. Nice job..."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 08:57 PM   #172
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Hey, not my fault the guys who launched me didn't care where I landed." She seemed pretty nice, and he was starting to relax. "So what's up with the guy you hang out with, the Jedi?"

Old 09-03-2005, 08:58 PM   #173
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"What do you mean?" Falya wondered.

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 09:02 PM   #174
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I dunno, what's a former slave doing with him?"

Old 09-03-2005, 09:05 PM   #175
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I was with her..." Falya said, pointing to Syscha. "He came along later..."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 09:09 PM   #176
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man nodded. He spoke again, figuring that they would probably die soon so he should do it sooner than later. "You're beautiful"

Old 09-03-2005, 09:09 PM   #177
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You're handsome," Falya shot back.

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 09:13 PM   #178
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The young man smiled. "So what do you think's gonna happen to us if the guy catches up with us?"

Old 09-03-2005, 09:15 PM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Oh, I figure we'll either be burned to death or chopped into tiny pieces," Falya said cheerily. "More likely the tiny pieces, I think..."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I was betting on heads lopped off, actually" Said the young man in the same cheery voice

Old 09-03-2005, 09:23 PM   #181
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Even better!" Falya exclaimed. "That way, we'll know a little of what happens after we're considered dead... don't the eyes, ears, and other stuff function for a little after the head's off?"

She shook her head in partial disgust. "I can't believe we're talking about this so lightly."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 09:26 PM   #182
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The young man smiled wider "You're right, we're terrible people, we should have our heads lopped off"

Old 09-03-2005, 09:45 PM   #183
DarthSion101

Darth Revan and Darth Sion stood outside, on the temple terrace, overlooking the forets and courtyard. They both ignited their sabers, Revan ignited both of his red bladed weapons, and Sion Ignited his lone saber.

Without a word they charged one another, and began striking blow after blow, each blocking and deflecting the others strikes. It was a whir of red energy as the two Sith engaged one another in a training bout, with the speed and ferocity of actual combat, for what seemed like and eternity, the two Sith continued their bout, each displaying a different form of lightsaber mastery. Revan engaged Sion very aggressively, but with finesse, Revan's strikes, had almost an art in their movement. Sion on the other hand attacked equally as aggressively,though not pretty to the eye as Revan, Sion attacked without the artistic touch, but with a cold calculated efficiency, each strike with a solid purpose, to cause as much harm as possible. THe two locked sabers and with equal force broke away, and spun around.

Sion turned to have Revan's blade near his throat. "And there....Sion.....you would have fallen." Revan panted. "Look at your chest Lord revan, you to are defeated."Sion arrogantly stated. Revan Looked down snd saw the tip of Sion's blade over his heart.
"Well met my friend." Revan turns his saber off, and steps away. "come Sion we have much work to do, the time is almost set for our return to the galaxy. Preparations must be made." The two Sith headed down the hallway back into the throne room.

Old 09-03-2005, 10:03 PM   #184
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Check your PMs Sion))

Old 09-03-2005, 10:20 PM   #185
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Falya laughed. "Perhaps we're in luck... that may just happen!"

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So, you've got a few hours to live, what should we do now?"

Old 09-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #187
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I might start by asking your name..." Falya answered. "What? It seems like a rather important piece of information at the moment!"

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #188
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The young man laughed. "So we got a few hours to live and the most important thing is my name? I'm falttered. Most people would mention writing a will"

Old 09-03-2005, 10:39 PM   #189
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"What's there to leave behind?" Falya laughed. "And who's there to leave it to?" She shook her head. "No, the most important thing is a name."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 10:44 PM   #190
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well, I usually don't tell, but since you appealed to my ego enough......It's Kint Threepwood."

Old 09-03-2005, 10:46 PM   #191
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It seems only fair that, since you've given me your name, I should give you mine... I'm Falya."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 10:49 PM   #192
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Falya. Wow you've got a beautiful name, beautiful face, beautiful laugh. You've got it all. We should put you on the escape pod and launch you to safety."

Old 09-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #193
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Weren't we on the escape pod? Oh, well.))

"Well it would get a little lonely, don't you think?" Falya asked. "I think you should join me... with two people, I don't think it'll be too cramped."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 10:57 PM   #194
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What makes you think I'm worth saving?"

Old 09-03-2005, 11:02 PM   #195
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"A couple of things..." Falya answered. "First, you're a good looking guy. Second, you've got a very active sense of humor."

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 11:04 PM   #196
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right. Where would we head?"

Old 09-03-2005, 11:06 PM   #197
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I donno... where do you suggest?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-03-2005, 11:08 PM   #198
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I don't care. As long as I'm with you."

Old 09-03-2005, 11:08 PM   #199
DarthSion101

((Good Idea Joke Master))

Old 09-03-2005, 11:10 PM   #200
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"So then the middle of empty space would work?" Falya laughed. "No, let's actually go somewhere... what's a good vacation destination? If we find one, I have the perfect plan for survival once we make it."

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Two Years, Two Masters