lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [REQ] Altered Ossus Keeper Robe
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2005, 05:09 PM   #1
MyPonyJim
Rookie

[REQ] Altered Ossus Keeper Robe

My abilities are limited to simple reskins - so I'm sadly clueless when it comes to making new objects from old models.

I was wondering if someone would be able to make a robe for me that has the stats of the Ossus Keeper robe but uses the model for Atris' robes. Specifically, I'd like it for an Asian female PC.

If it's something I could do myself (keeping in mind that I'm not so clever in this area), instructions would also be welcome.

Thanks to all in advance.

-MPJ
MyPonyJim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #2
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
You're ih luck. This request is pretty simple to do, it has tutorials already written, and you seem willing to try give it a try with some help

This link should help you with editing the robe properties.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=132253

And this one will help you figure out how to make Atris body model (her robes) available to other players.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=122003

Both of these resources were created for KotOR, however they (should) work just fine with TSL. Feel free to post questions if you need a point clarified or if you hit a snag.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2005, 02:15 AM   #3
MyPonyJim
Rookie

Thanks for the links! My girl is now running around in her snazzy new robes.

-MPJ
MyPonyJim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > [REQ] Altered Ossus Keeper Robe