lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Requesting,answer please.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

Exclamation Requesting,answer please.

Hi,i'm new to LucasForums,but great Star Wars fan.Can anyone create a mod in which you can recruit Handmaiden,Disciple,Mira and Hannahr,regardless your gender and alignment?Please?My ears are open.

-From your new Sith Lord,Darth Wiggles.
Darth Wiggles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
Commas

Location: If you're going to San Francisco, Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...
sure, here ya go: Stoffe's Handmadien for Female PCs mod and Tupac Amaru's Mira/Hanharr choice mod

i'm afraid any Male PCs who would rather have disciple than handmaiden are out of luck. But then again, who wants disciple anyway.

Zaphod Beeblebrox is my hero
DOWNLOAD THE STUFF I MADE!
Commas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2005, 10:20 PM   #3
Dark_lord_Cheez
Rookie

actually if memory serves me correctly you can actually recruit disciple if you are a male in stoffe's handmaiden for pc mod, there's a new node in his dialogue at khoonda.

And as for people not wanting the disciple, I tend to find him less of an annoyance as the handmaiden at times (mainly because I usually have full influence with visas, so I can learn force sight, yet if I do this Handmaiden starts being a huge b*** to me, while Disciple just plain doesn't care what I do).

"Find what you're looking for amongst the dead?" - Kreia (Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords)
Dark_lord_Cheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2005, 10:48 PM   #4
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Disciple is quite possibly the best party member you can have. He can heal you, replenish your FP, act as a mobile lab bench, and he can be trained to become a Jedi.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2005, 04:21 AM   #5
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

Thanks,but i want a mod like this:i'm going for a Light Male Jedi Guardian/Sentinel.So i'm going to get Handmaiden and Mira.But what i want is a mod to recruit Disciple and Hannarh even though i'm going light side and male.

-From your new Sith Lord,Darth Wiggles.
Old 09-02-2005, 04:42 AM   #6
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Wiggles
Thanks,but i want a mod like this:i'm going for a Light Male Jedi Guardian/Sentinel.So i'm going to get Handmaiden and Mira.But what i want is a mod to recruit Disciple and Hannarh even though i'm going light side and male.
Commas allready pointed you to those mods... Tupac Amaru's Mira/Hanharr choice mod allows you to choose either of the NPC's no matter your alignment, depending on your dialogue choices.

And the same goes for Stoffe -mkb-'s Handmadien for Female PCs mod, you can actually choose to not recruit the Handmaiden and recruit Deciple instead later on, at least that is how it works on my end, again depending on your dialogue choices.

These are an either/or situation, so you cannot have the Handmaiden and Deciple or Mira and Hanharr at the same time...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2005, 09:42 AM   #7
Tupac Amaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke
Commas allready pointed you to those mods...
These are an either/or situation, so you cannot have the Handmaiden and Deciple or Mira and Hanharr at the same time...
Not neccessarily. If you have the Disciple, the Handmaiden isn't available on the party selection screen, but you can still add her to your party by other means as mentioned in this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...91#post1836852

I use an armband to add/remove the Handmaiden. Awkward, but it is possible if you want to witness their combined, unparalleled cleverness and sense of humour.
Tupac Amaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2005, 10:33 AM   #8
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

Oh well,i think the mods can close the topic.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:10 AM   #9
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
You can always just script them into the Ebon Hawk and set some globals for the cutscenes too.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Requesting,answer please.