lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-16-2005, 01:41 PM   #41
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

Name: Darth Arken.
Species: Human.
Apperance: Long black hair,red eyes,scar in the back by the shoulder to the waist.One arm is burned by lava.His robe is all bloodied and cut.
Faction: Sith Empire.
Equipment: TSL Dark Jedi Knight Robe,Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber,Sith Power Gauntlets.
Personal Ship: Usually travels on the Leviathan,while in missions uses the Shade of Death.
History: While young,Arken hated his little sister,and his parents loved her,but they really didn't like him because there was something diferent with him.Then one day he killed his little sister while she was sleeping,and then killed his parents.Revan then heard of this and took him as her Padawan.Arken is now training in Korriban with another students.

I am Darth Wiggles.Darth Wiggles is the best.All hail Darth Wiggles!
Darth Wiggles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 03:13 PM   #42
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
a hologram droid walked up to Arken and actived. It was Darth Revan,"Arken. I have left the Levithans in the hands of fools. I want you to go there and kill the admiral. Soon as he's dead, take his place and do what ever the foolish senate sent him to do and then bring the levithan here. I have an important mission for you after that. And remenber, dont return here without the dead admiral and my ship. Is that clear my apprentice?" The hologram disappeared before Arken could reply. But in a few seconds it repeared "It appears the impaceal admiral has detected a few rebels. Capture atleast one of them. And you may use those apprentices you travell with. Dont hesitate if letting one die if it helps you get one step closer to capturing them. GO!"
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 04:47 PM   #43
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Zaalbacca: What can I do?
<Meanwhile>
Roarboar: This is the Ebon Hawk calling Revan...Con you read me Revan?

Freakin' sweet!
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 04:51 PM   #44
steven
^I'm with Genius^

She was sirprised to hear the ebon hawks name. She was more sirprised that this person was able to contact the star forge "Who are you!?"
Old 09-16-2005, 05:05 PM   #45
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: I am Darth Batista of the Sith Council. Darth Arken gave me the code to contact the Star Forge. I know what planet the Rebel Alliance is on.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-16-2005, 06:23 PM   #46
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

"As you wish Master."replied Arken.Arken went to find the Elite Dark Jedi.He went to the bridge to find the Admiral.Reaching there,they ignited their lightsabers,and started killing the troopers.Arken slowly walked to the Admiral.

"What's going on here?!"asked the Admiral.Arken lifted his hand,and started Force Choking the Admiral.

"Lord Revan wants you dead.Now tell me what things the Senate asked you to do and where are the rebels."replied Arken.The Admiral's neck was almost shattered when Arken Force Persuaded him to tell him.Arken let him go of the choke,but imediately drained his life.

"Hehehe.So the Rebels are in Dxun.Very well."thought Arken to himself.Arken ordered the Dark Jedi to go to Dxun to capture the rebels,while he did the things with the senate.Arken took care of those things and returned to the Leviathan.They were there with the rebels in the torturing chamber.Arken then went to the bridge and plot a course to the Star Forge.

Old 09-16-2005, 06:25 PM   #47
Nymf...
Rookie

Isaac went to his ship after talking to the Alliance Admiral. The Orders he got was to locate Revan and if at all possible, kill her. The Jedi didn't want to risk to many Jedis of that so the Admiral sent an ex Jedi, still able to use all his powers. Isaac haven't had his lightsaber since he left the Order, he had hidden it. He headed for the Yavin system, and the forth moon of Yavin, where he had hidden his lightsaber. He landed the ship on Yavin IV, and while walking on the surface for a cave where the saber were to be found, he thoughtof Revan. He could have a hard time to even try to kill her. Not only because she was stronger, but they had been friends since childhood, they were trained together and went to war together. He served under her, but one day he left her side. Heh ad noticed the Dark Side surronding Revan, and he left her makeing her think he was dead. He hadn't seen Revan since the Mandalorian Wars, but faithful to the Republic, as he was, he now got the Order to kill her is possible. Kill his best and only friend who still lives.

When he reached the cave he entered it. Inside was like a tomb, an unknown tomb to almost all. But it was no Sith tomb, it was a Jedis tomb. It was the Tomb of his old master, Quino Dift, killed in the begining of the Mandalorian Wars. He went to the small box of where his Jedi Things were, his old robes, lightsaber and a special necklace. He took it all on, exept the robes, those he put in a bag.

He could sense the presence of his old master's spirit, his old master showed himself.
"You don't have to do it, follow your heart before your orders."

"I have to, the Repubic wont last else. I at least have to try!"

"You are no Jedi anymore and Revan is one of the Greatest in the force and was a great friend of yours. If you ever doubt, follow your heart, everything else can decive you. Even the force can."

"But...."

"Do what you feel is right to you. The Republic has always lasted in one way or another. The way of the Sith is self destruction. No matter what you do, I'm sure its the best thing, now go and May the force be with you."

Isaac couldnt say anything but left for his ship.
Nymf... is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 07:04 PM   #48
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: May I dock with the Star Forge Revan?

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:35 PM   #49
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
He nodded in response to Ash. He didn't know what else to say. Never had he been shown this hospitality, this companionship...even the thought of loyalty. "I...I have to think about this." he said, and walked away.

Senyo sat in a dark room, apart from the others. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, he meditated, not thinking on one thing in particular or searching out one answer. Just...relaxing. Before he had noticed, he had slipped away into the realm of dreams...

Before him was a gigantic space station, the likes of which he had never seen. Even in all of his travels, he had never seen anything that rivaled the wealth and strength shown here. Around it drifted what seemed to be an infinate fleet of warships, stretching on nearly as far as the eye could see.

His vision blurred, and the scenery changed. Now, he stood on what appeared to be on a veiwing platform of the space station. A figure stood before him, dressed in long, black, volumous robes, a hood drawn up over their face. Senyo seemed to draw level with the figure, and they removed the mask they wore and pulled down the hood, allowing their face to be free of the shadow.
She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Immediatly, even after the walls and barriers he had put around his mind, heart, and emotions over the years, he felt drawn to her, as if he couldn't stop himself. She couldn't be real...it seemed too good to be true...
He tried to regain control of his emotions...and failed miserably. He reached out, seeing, wishing he could touch her shoulder--

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 10:16 PM   #50
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ben walks in on Senyo disturbing him......
Ben- Senyo....If you want to survive you must react now i would hurry and decide to help fight or leave your choice. The Republic/Rebel troopers are being slaughtered out there on the battlefield i don't know if Ash is alive any.....
Suddenly, Ben's comlink rings and static with a noise of Ash barely alive and panting .... and he started pleading,
Ash- Ben, ... (static) ... Help ... (static) ... Senyo ... (static) ... anyone plea ... (static)
Suddenly the video comlink goes blank.

On the battlefield, Sith Troopers are firing everywhere and Dark Jedi apprentices are moving forward, closer to where Senyo and Ben are..... suddenly Ash jumps out from behind the smoke and slices one of the Dark Jedis heads off and cuts another through the waist. He rushes into the base finding Senyo and Ben and Zaalbacca rushing towards the doors to the battle but are caught unaware of Ash running in....
Ash-(yelling to all pilots and Ben, Senyo, and Zaalbacca) Everyone get out of the base.... Evacuate the personnel and leaders to all ships.......
Ash-(comlink to Senyo and Zaalbacca) Head to Tatooine....(static).... noo they are jamming our sen.....(static) everyones video comlink goes blank.

Ash and Ben enter hypespace coordinates to Tatooine and lauch the Sabra off the ground and out into the Sith Blockade, finding a way around would be difficult, but somehow the two and a rebel commander find a way around and blast off into deep space into the Inner Rim all the way from Outer Rim.
Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 10:24 PM   #51
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

<Zaalbacca immidiatly gets inside The Undertaker and jumps to hyperspace.>
Zaalbacca: I know of a place where the Sith will never find us.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #52
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

As Elron punched in the coordinates for the meeting spot, a vision of the woman flashed passed his eyes, making him hesitate. He shook his head. Now was not the time. He finished his coordinates and gunned it.

Old 09-16-2005, 10:37 PM   #53
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Once the Sabra got sensors working again Ash immediatly tries to contact Senyo since Zaalbacca just comlinked Ash.
Ash-(video comlink) Zaalbacca hold that idea for later we need repairs and supplies
Ash-(video comlink) Senyo you in the Tatooine Sector or are you still away... (static)
Ash- hmm...... hes not answering.....
Ash says to himself. Soon they land on Tatooine settlement Anchorhead and wait for a reply from Senyo.
Ben goes and gets supplies for the damaged Sabra and Undertaker and goes to the local cantina and just as he expected, someone starts threating him and he waits for an attacking move before he slices his head off. He flicks a coin to the bartender while walking out.
Ben- Sorry for the mess.
Ash wonders what to Ben so long and Ben says he had trouble at the cantina.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:30 AM   #54
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

<Zaalbacca waits outside The Undertaker>
Zaalbacca: Ben, any luck on getting supplies and someone to repair our ships?

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-17-2005, 05:54 AM   #55
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtreamJedi12
Roarboar: May I dock with the Star Forge Revan?
"No. But Darth Revan has ordered you to dock the the sith cruiser, the Black Knight. You two will talk via holographic com-link..

Quote:
"As you wish Master."replied Arken.Arken went to find the Elite Dark Jedi.He went to the bridge to find the Admiral.Reaching there,they ignited their lightsabers,and started killing the troopers.Arken slowly walked to the Admiral.
"Good Darth Arken." Revan only call Arken darth when she was pleased with him"Dock the levithan with the Star Forge and meet me in the Viewing platform. Dont take to long"
Old 09-17-2005, 07:10 AM   #56
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

The Leviathan was still in course for the Star Forge,when a squadron of 17 Rebel snub fighters ambushed the Leviathan.The gun turrets managed to destroy atleast 7 snub fighters,but the other 10 managed to get inside the Leviathan.Arken sended 5 Dark Jedi Masters to kill them.The Jedi in the snub fighters managed to get inside the bridge.Their Master ordered the crew to attack,but the Dark Jedi Masters snuck by,and killed the Jedi Master's crew.Arken ignited his double-bladed lightsaber and attacked him.The Jedi Master ignited his two green lightsabers and quickly blocked Arken's attack.One of the Dark Jedi Master used Force Lightning on the Jedi Master,and Arken took the chance and stabbed the Jedi Master.

"Do not let them become one with the Force!"ordered Arken.He went to the controls and activated the Leviathan's cloaking device,to safely return to the Star Forge.Two hours later the Leviathan had finally reached the Star Forge.

Old 09-17-2005, 09:13 AM   #57
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: As you wish.
<Roarboar pilots the Ebon Hawk skillfully into the Black Knight>
Roarboar: As I said Revan, I know where the Rebels are hiding, but I want something in return.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-17-2005, 10:14 AM   #58
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Who are you first? I want proof that your trust worthy!"
Old 09-17-2005, 11:05 AM   #59
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: Talk to the Sith Council. They will tell you I am a member and I have loyalty to you. I won't betray you like Malak did.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #60
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

As Senyo blasted his way through fighters, trying to get to an open spot where he could jump, a huge ship loomed in front of him.
"Senyo you in the Tatooine Sector or are you still away..."
Senyo hits the comm button to reply, but all that comes through is more static.
"Damnit!" he swore, swerving around another fighter.

Old 09-17-2005, 11:48 AM   #61
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Zaalbacca: Ash,Ben should I go back and see what is taking Senyo so long?

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:26 PM   #62
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtreamJedi12
Roarboar: Talk to the Sith Council. They will tell you I am a member and I have loyalty to you. I won't betray you like Malak did.

"How about you tell me where it is and I wouldnt get the hundreds of captail ships and millions of fighters to destroy the ship you are on, and if you information is correct and I will see about getting you a poistion in somthing new I'm planning." said revan as the Black Knight was soon surrounded by captail ships and fighters "Dont be stupid to revuse my other. The star forge has given me more power than anyone has or will ever have. And I'm only begining to master its power. Heres an example of its power!"
A single blast fired from the star forge and hit a captail ship, blowing it to oblivion.

"Lord Revan. The levithan has docked with the star forge"
"Good. Send my apprentice here. NOW!"
Old 09-17-2005, 01:19 PM   #63
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: They are on Yavin 5. Some of the people just went to Tatooine though.

Freakin' sweet!

Last edited by ExtreamJedi12; 09-18-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:41 PM   #64
steven
^I'm with Genius^

ooc:The star forge didnt fire on the Black Knight. It was another captail ship.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:36 PM   #65
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"By the Force!" Senyo yells as he narrowly dodges a shot that took off his comunications dish, "What's driving these things? HK units???"
Finally, he pushes through into an open area. From there, he just barely jumps to hyperspace in time to miss being blown to bits by a capital ship.
As blue flew around him, Senyo hit the auto-pilot and sat back with a 'phew', relaxing the controls. "Just as I thought...those guys aren't push-overs after all. God I hate flying."

Old 09-17-2005, 02:41 PM   #66
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

OOC:Steven,shouldn't it be Lady Revan,or Mistress Revan?

IC:"Lord Revan wants to talk to you."said one Sith Soldier to Arken.Arken ran to a wall,and entered a secret elevator behind the wall.The elevator stopped,and Arken entered a code.It was the name of someone who had been special to Revan when she was still re-remembering her memories.Arken reached the viewing platform and got out of the elevator.A woman with a black robe and a double-bladed lightsaber was already there.Arken knew her.She was Bastila.

Old 09-17-2005, 02:42 PM   #67
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- yes Zaalbacca, but i wouldn't go straight to Yavin 5 sector go near to a inner rim sector without a Sith base or Sith Patrols. Well head to (where ever you said the Sith wouldn't know about)
Old 09-17-2005, 02:48 PM   #68
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- (comlink) Senyo is that you? I started to think your ship blown up ...... crap I almost forgot about Zaalbacca.
Ash- (video comlink) Zaalbacca, Hurry and come back to Tatooine before your caught by a Sith Patrol.....(static)......Senyo made it to Tatooi.......(static)
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 PM   #69
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Thi-.(static)..Seny-.(static)..I'v-.(static)..ma-.(static)..it.[static)..t-.(static)..Tat-...Ash, y(static) out there?"
Damnit Senyo thought, I must've lost most of my comunications dish in that battle.

Last edited by ForceFightWMe12; 09-17-2005 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:07 PM   #70
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- (Comlink) Yes, im at Anchorhead ready to launch but ill forget that for a little bit are your systems and Sensors jammed because i have a hard time hearing you.
Rebel Commander- (in the background) um.... Sir We have a capitol ship coming in and it looks to me like the Maria (Capitol Ship).
Ash- What are the Rebels doing at Tatooine?
Rebel Commander- I don't know, but maybe they're here to talk to you or pick me up.
Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, you called them to pick you up??
Ash- Ben don't get over worked by....... (interupted by Commander)
Rebel Commander- no, im low in rank they don't even care about me actually.
Ash- If they wanted to talk to me why would't they just Comlink m..........

Suddenly, the video comlink comes on and a Dark Sith Lord shows up and says that everone in the Wanderer, Sabra, and Undertaker needs to surrender or fight to your death.

Last edited by Jedi Atomic; 09-18-2005 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:11 PM   #71
steven
^I'm with Genius^

ooc-Sith and it's located near the star forge and attacking the star forge is suicide with all the sith ships around it
Old 09-17-2005, 03:46 PM   #72
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Affir.(static).ative, my.(static)..dis(static) wa(static) knocke- ou(static). We'll tal(static) at Anc(static)" with that, Senyo's comm clicked off. He pushed the button again and again with no response. He checked his systems and next to communications, two words flashed in red.

SYSTEM FAILURE

Old 09-17-2005, 03:55 PM   #73
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Everyone assumed the Maria was overrun by Sith and found our location.
Senyo lands the Wanderer down next to the Sabra, then Senyo walks out.
Ash- Senyo, I'm gussing you need repairs on your radar dish? Ben and I are going to fly to the Maria and find out what happened well distract them so you guys can escape. Senyo you want to go with me or go with Zaalbacca since your ship had a System Failure?
Old 09-17-2005, 04:10 PM   #74
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"I guess I'll head with you."

Old 09-17-2005, 04:21 PM   #75
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- Ok, Senyo get ready to launch and Zaalbacca escape with the "plans to kill Revan" to somewhere sith won't find you.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:39 PM   #76
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Senyo, Ben, the Rebel Commander, and Ash jump into the Sabra after watching Zaalbacca and Roarboar leave in their ships. The three launch and land quickly onto the Maria and are immediately surrounded by Sith troopers. Ben throws a short lightsaber at some and jumps out in to the middle slicing his way to the door. Ash comes out shooting away with his pistol followed by Senyo and the Rebel Commander. Ash grabs his lightsabers from his waist belt putting his pistol away at the same time slicing two troopers heads off. Once the room was clear, Senyo and the Rebel Commander go one way out the door and Ben and Ash went the other way towards the bridge. Ben and Ash soon find Dark Jedis surrounding them and Ash wonders if the other two found Dark Jedis yet. Ash leaps over the Siths Heads slicing them in half with Ben doing the same. They start battling away until they encounter the Dark Lord they start talking......
Ash- you should have never taken this ship.
Dark Jedi- Why? It was simple, we boarded with two squadrons of troopers and taken everyone out. Your Republic ships don't even have security forces.
Ben- Well the Maria isn't a main ship
Dark Jedi- Ha, you amuse me, Prepare to die.

Quickly, the Dark Jedi pulls Dual Lightsabers out and leaps at Ben cutting his left hand off. Ben falls to his knees screaming. The Dark Jedi takes a swing at Ben, but Ash stops him from going any further. Ash swings away widly knowing that was wrong so he slows down. Then the Dark Jedi jumps to the roof and pushes himself towards Ash but Ash throws his saber at him cutting his arm offand when the Dark Jedi got to him Ash slices his other arm off. Ash goes and checks on Ben and he as glistening tears going down his cheeks.
Ben- (whispering to Ash) I-I can't m-make it....go on w-without m-me
Ash- hold in there, Ben, i just need to contact Senyo, just stay with me here.
Ash-(comlink) Senyo come in, Senyo do you read me?
Old 09-17-2005, 09:58 PM   #77
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

(blaster fire) Ash? Is that you? Damnit! (static, muffled yell) We've run into trouble down here. How are you two doing?

Old 09-17-2005, 10:30 PM   #78
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash-(comlink) Ben had his left hand cut off and no more Sith on Bridge. Hows the Re... (static)...mmander, is he alive st...(static)...? Hold on ill shut o...(static)...ammers.
After searching around on the controls he finds it
Ash- (Comlink) There. Do you need help?
Old 09-17-2005, 10:47 PM   #79
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

(explosion, shout) Negative...hold on (saber slashes, scream of pain) Alright, we're good down here. The Commander's still alive and we've secured the area...for the moment. How 'bout you? Ben need help?

Old 09-17-2005, 10:59 PM   #80
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash gets Ben to walk eventually, and they start looking for a medical room. Ash opens the door and its an empty hallway... Ash seems to be confused because they should have come after him when he walked into the Bridge, then hes like they must have went for Senyo. So he continues down hall and he checks the door to his left and finds it empty again. He wonders for a little suddenly two Dark Jedis attack him and he reacts quick enough to block the attack, and Ben runs to safety in the room. Ash slices one through the chest since he made the mistake of swinging to one side forgetting Ash had two lightsabers. He finshes the other quickly enough to get back to searching. He finally finds the medical lab with for some reason all the tools and droids are all here but the droids and robots are disabled. He switches them on and they react quickly and playback what happened before they were diactivated.
Droid- (playback voice) Who are you?.... where are the other.... stop..... what are you doin... the droid shuts off
Droid- how may i help you, Sir Jedi?
Ash- we need a mechanical arm for this guy, Ben, if you have any that look real.
Droid- Sure, but it'll take a an hour maybe.
Ash- Do you know where the combat droid mantenance is?
Droid- yes, across the hall.
Ash goes across the hall and opens the door and the droid start firing at him then stop
Combat droid leader- Are you a Jedi for the Republic?
Ash- Yes I am. And I need you to defend this hallway area, make sure the medical droid and patient doesn't die, ok?
Droids- Sir, Yes Sir
Ash starts running down the hall to Senyo's aid, but is stopped by Sith Troopers. But as good as Ash is he cuts through all off them to the next door, but before he opens the door he hears blaster fire which means he is getting close to Senyo. Suddenly, before he clicks the door switch he is hit on the head and falls unconscious.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords