lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-17-2005, 11:08 PM   #81
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

The Sith Trooper drags Ash into the armory and shuts him in there.
The Sith ends up talking to Senyo about Ash being locked up and he says that he say the person lock Ash in the Barracks.
Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2005, 11:11 PM   #82
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"Graaagh!" Senyo bellows as he takes out the last trooper. Breathing heavily, he turns back to the Commander, who slumped against the wall, holding his side. He knelt next to him, surveying the wound.
"Agh, its just a scratch." the Commander says.
"Acutally..." Senyo said, peering at it, "You took a full blaster shot to the side, but the armor seems to have stopped most of it...looks like you have a bit of a burn, but not much else. Here." Senyo handed him a med-pak that he filched off one of the trooper's bodies. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." he said, walking over to the door.
During the combat, he thought he heard something ram against the door. He hit the button, but the door was locked. Looking at it in confusion, he hit the button again. Then again. "Damn" It was locked tight. He tried to hack it with his security skills, but something had been reversed, and as he entered in a combination, a blast door closed and locked into place. "Double damn." He whipped out his saber, and began to bash at the door, but the blast door held fast. "Triple damn."
He took out his comm.
"Ash?" Static. "Ash are you there?" Still nothing. "Repeat, do you read me?"
"Help...help...someone...I'm in the barracks and I can't get out!" the comm went dead.
Growling, Senyo switched the frequency. "Ben? Ben you there?"

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2005, 11:26 PM   #83
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ben- (comlink, speaking slowly in pain) yes, im here. Im alright (can talk normally now) I can fight now, do you need something.
Ben_ Ok, You heard Ash is in the Armory, and your locked out? Hold on Ill be there to unlock it might be unlockable from the otherside.
Ben sends some Droids with him and a guy starts pleading not to kill him.
Ben- why, and who are you?
guy who hit Ash on head- (fake pleading) im just hiding from the sith and i noticed a jedi and i thought it was a Sith Jedi disguised.
Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! show me where he is then, first.
The guy goes to a door,
Guy- (lieing) Here's the Armory he's inside.
Ben opens the door and Sith Start attacking him and He gets confused but he realized it was a trick. He wonders how it could have been a trick, then he order droids to take the troopers out and Ben starts chasing the unknown guy to a door he opens it and Senyo is standing right there.
Ben- Kill him, Senyo!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 11:33 PM   #84
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Taken by surprise, Senyo hesitates as the man runs towards him. Just as the man is about to pass him, Senyo Force-chokes him and flings him back toward Ben.

Old 09-17-2005, 11:37 PM   #85
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Now Ben is taken by surprise doesn't react quick enough and gets hit by the flying body and is taken down.

Soon the Troopers left after killing the droids rush through the hallway finding Senyo and Ben looking and Searching the body and Start shooting at Senyo and Ben.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:41 AM   #86
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
ooc:The star forge didnt fire on the Black Knight. It was another captail ship.
oh. I'll edit.

Freakin' sweet!
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2005, 12:47 AM   #87
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Atomic
Ash- (Comlink) Yes, im at Anchorhead ready to launch but ill forget that for a little bit are your systems and Sensors jammed because i have a hard time hearing you.
The Ebon Hawk comes out of Hyperspace followed by a Rebel Capitol Ship.
Rebel Commander- (in the background) um.... Sir We have a capitol ship coming in and it looks to me like the Maria (Capitol Ship).
Ash- What are the Rebels doing at Tatooine?
Rebel Commander- I don't know, but maybe they're here to talk to you or pick me up.
Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, you called them to pick you up??
Ash- Ben don't get over worked by....... (interupted by Commander)
Rebel Commander- no, im low in rank they don't even care about me actually.
Ash- If they wanted to talk to me why would't they just Comlink m..........

Suddenly, the video comlink comes on and a Dark Sith Lord shows up and says that everone in the Wanderer, Ebon Hawk, Sabra, and Undertaker needs to surrender or fight to our death.
I just edited Roarboar's message. Please change yours.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-18-2005, 12:54 AM   #88
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Zaalbacca: Roarboar just sent me message through the Force saying that Yavin 5 is going to be attacked. Prepare a counterattack and have escape ships meet me at these coordinates in the Unknown Regions.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-18-2005, 05:56 AM   #89
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Wiggles
OOC:Steven,shouldn't it be Lady Revan,or Mistress Revan?

IC:"Lord Revan wants to talk to you."said one Sith Soldier to Arken.Arken ran to a wall,and entered a secret elevator behind the wall.The elevator stopped,and Arken entered a code.It was the name of someone who had been special to Revan when she was still re-remembering her memories.Arken reached the viewing platform and got out of the elevator.A woman with a black robe and a double-bladed lightsaber was already there.Arken knew her.She was Bastila.

Bastila stood their and looked out of a window. "You shouldnt keep Revan waiting. You know what she's like. She's still in the command center"

Admiral Veers "Lord Revan, what are you going to do about the rebel situation.?"
"Get four captail shis and 100 fighters to Yavin 5 and get them to fire on the planet itself. If somthing happens to them we know somthings there."said Darth Revan
"Yes mi'lady" said admiral. Revan used force lighting on them.
"Lord Revan to you. You say that again and i will make you thing your a five year old girl!" She shouted
"Ye...ye... yes my lord" the admiral backed away
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2005, 10:27 AM   #90
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ben and Senyo finish off the other Troopers and rescue Ash and they go to the Bridge to set the Maria to coordinates of the Rebel base. When they got there they ordered captains to get on board and Pilot it. Soon enough X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings, and Shuttles come to the Rebel Capitol Ship.
Ash- You need more protection on these ships.
Rebel Leader- Thank you, we thought we lost the Maria for good.
Ben- We managed to save a Rebel Commader, too.
Rebel Leader- Thank you we need all the People we can get after the lose on Yavin 5.
Ash, Ben, and Senyo get on the Sabra and Find a message from Zaalbacca saying Yavin 5 will be attacked again.
Ash wonders if there on Rebels still on the Planet? Ash checks in with the Rebel Leader
Ash- Hey, do you have Jedi and Rebel Commaders on Yavin 5, yet?
Rebel Leader- Um..... hold on...........
Rebel Leader- (comlink) Come in Yavin 5 are you there? Yavin 5 base do you read me?
Fainted Voice- (comlink) yes, we need help we're being attac.....(blaster fire)...(lightsaber swing sound)..(bloody screaming)...(goes blank)
Rebel Leader- yes and aparently they are being attacked, again.
Ash- what?!?!?!, this can't be happening.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:30 AM   #91
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Sir we're getting a message from an unknown station near the korriban system. We cant block it. It's playing itself"
"Rebels, congrats. You have caused the death of Yavin 5. And if you dont want the destruction of another world then turn yourselfs in. I have a small fleet over a planet with its captail city. You have 1 day to send three rebel captail ships into the korriban sector where they'll be killed or else I will give the order for my ships to kill the city full of innoscent people. Its your choice" Said a female voice and the transmition ended.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:02 PM   #92
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: As you can see, I was right Revan.
<Meanwhile>
Zaalbacca: What Should we do?

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:13 PM   #93
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ben- We should send 3 capitol ships, but I know they will attack the planet, so we send the entire Rebel fleet after the 3 capitol ships give us a signal.
Ash- Well that should work, but what if they Shoot and destroy the Rebel Capitol Ship before we get there?
Ben- Only put squadrons of pilot and the Rebel leader on their ship. We'll have shuttles of troops standing by to land on the 3 capitol ships if they are boarded by enemies.
Rebel Leader- Well we shall do this idea if no one else has an idea.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:27 PM   #94
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"I say we send in three capitol ships piloted by a simple droid, and while those are getting blown up, we beat the hell out of this so call 'Sith Fleet'." Senyo said, a grim sneer twisting across his face. In a whisper to himself, he added, "As they know nothing of the Sith."

Old 09-19-2005, 11:16 AM   #95
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Lord Revan, do you think they'll send the three captail ships?"asked a sith knight
"If they do they'll be piolted by mere droids. I just want to data I can find on there ships."said revan as she fiddled around on a computer terimal
"But what is they plant a bomb or arrase the data?"
"The star forge can disable the bombs and my machienes will be able to recorve the data. Whats the situation on Yavin 5 attack?"
"There appears to nothing no rebels there. We're sending over 5 captail ships ,two more fighter squads and five bomber squads so that the planet wouldnt be suitable for anymore bases for some time"replied the sith knight
"Good."
Old 09-19-2005, 05:29 PM   #96
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Rebel Leader- Ok we'll put those together. We shall take 3 capitol ships to their sector with some droids on each one. Then when the Sith are busy readying themselves to shoot them Send in all of the Rebel Fleet. Next we will send some shuttles to the 3 capitol ships if there not destroyed but they might need information from them so fighters will stand-by to attack shuttles going to the capitols ships by the Sith. Since they might be sending ships throughout the Rims at other planets we might have a chance of winning and destroying the star forge.
Ash- I will take the Sabra straight to the Leviathon Does anyone want to come with?
Old 09-19-2005, 05:32 PM   #97
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Alright, just make sure that you erase all the info you can!" Senyo shouted to the retreating comander.
"I guess I'll come along for the ride. This is begining to get fun." he said with a grin. "Whats the plan?"

Old 09-19-2005, 05:36 PM   #98
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- Ok if Zaalbacca and Roarboar come everyone will get on their own ships with some Jedi Guardians and go straight to the Leviathon and jump from Starship to Starship.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:38 PM   #99
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"I didn't think that there were that many uncorrupted Jedi left..." Senyo said, wondering aloud.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:44 PM   #100
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ben- Well I found some mercs and trained them with a lightsaber to always follow the light.
Rebel Leader- When ever you guys are ready we will send the three ships to the next sector so be ready when they do.
Ash- I'm ready and everyone head to your ships with some Jedi.
Ben- I'm ready.

(((say ready when your ready)))
Old 09-19-2005, 06:33 PM   #101
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo clapped his hands together enthuisastically. "Let's do this!"

Old 09-19-2005, 09:08 PM   #102
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- What about Zaalbacca?
Rebel Commander- he is... asleep i think.
Ash- ok then...(silence)... tell him to head to whatever ship we are at, ok General?
Rebel General- Yes, Sir!
Ash- Ok, lets go.
Senyo goes to The Wanderer and Ash and Ben go to the Sabra. They ancxiously wait to go. Soon the 3 Rebel Capitol Ships take off into Hyperspace.
Ash- Hope Zaalbacca and Roarboar wake up soon and get down here.
Ben- Yea, me too.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:36 PM   #103
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo hit a few numbers on the comm, changing the frequency. Then, opening a channel, he said "This is Senyo of the Wanderer to Ash or Ben of the Sabra, do you read?"
"(static)We read you loud and clear, Senyo."
"Alright, we've established communications. Now then," he said, punching in hyperspace coordinates and taking the controls, "Let's roll."

Old 09-20-2005, 08:18 AM   #104
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash and Ben follow Senyo out of the Independence and suddenly Zaalbacca and Roarboar come flying out in their ships. Soon all of the ships land on the Leviathon and soon control the hangar.
Ash- (comlink) Where are you, Senyo?
Senyo- (comlink) In the hangar next to you.
Ash- (comlink) Zaalbacca, Roarboar, you guys there?
Roarboar- (comlink) Yes, but we have some dark jedis in here but we can handle them.
Ash- Ok Ben, we need to get to the others.
Ben- Yes, I know.
They open the blast door and There stands another Dark Jedi. The Dark Jedi Paralyzes us with the Force and takes us to a interrogation room.
Dark Jedi- What are you doing here and why are you fighting?
Ash- We want to kill, Revan.
Dark Jedi Well I see that's not going to happen, ha ha ha ha!
Ben- like your going to stop us?
Dark Jedi- Admiral, your turn.
Admiral- What does this mean? You are attacking the Leviathon? hmph. You confuse me. Maybe you should retre......(inturupted by Ben)
Ben- Why would we retreat? We have a chance of killing Reva.......
Admiral- Silence!
The admiral walks out and closes the door.
Ben- Now what?
Ash- Well i managed to keep our comlink ill comlink the other guys. (comlink) hey Senyo come in do you read me?
Senyo- (comlink) Yes what do you need and whats taking so long?
Ash- (comlink) We need help we've been captured have you met up with Zaalbacca and Roarboar yet?
Senyo- (comlink) Yes
Ash- (comlink) Ok we are trapped in the interrogation room right next to the prison block down the hall to your third left you will find you way from there.
(background)- hey you what are you doing? (elctricity zaps)......(static)........
Old 09-20-2005, 12:02 PM   #105
steven
^I'm with Genius^

A sith officer enters the cell followed by troopers, dark jedi and a few battle droids.
"You were foolish to attack the levithan. We're docked with the Star Forge now and Revan isnt pleased. She wants to call off the attack your planning before she gives the order destroys that city. We werent kidding by saying that we'd destroy the city is you gave into our demands. And we werent' kidding when we wouldnt destory if you do what we ask."

A dark jedi pressed a bottem on the consels and the prisoners we shocked so much they where knockedout. They next woke up in a different cell. The metal was different, the air and smell were also different. They were now in the Star Forge.
Old 09-20-2005, 06:07 PM   #106
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Zaalbacca: Let's save them Senyo.
Roarboar: Hurry.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:59 PM   #107
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash- Senyo will stop you and so will Zaalbacca and Roarboar.
Sith Officer- yea right, like they'll be able to get on the Star Forge without being blown up in the process.
Ash- they will make it, im sure of it, heck im positive. (Wondering) I hope they make it here in time.
The Jedis with Ben and Ash that were in stealth mode during the capture, secretly followed Ash and Ben everywhere they went so at that very moment the field around the cell suddenly went down, and Ash and Ben were shocked yet confused. "Why did the field go down?!?! What is this a trick??"
the Jedis stayed in stealth mode but said....
Jedi whispering- hey it us the jedi that were with you we followed you around don't worry we'll get you out of the Star Forge.
Ash and Ben grab their pistols and go out the door finding many sith soldiers. The jedis used *Force Wave* and knocked everyone out for a little while and ran to the next door to the weapon storage. Ash and Ben grab their robes and Lightsabers and head to the blast door leading to the hangar. The door opens and many Sith soldiers and some Dark Jedis were walking in the hall noticed the Jedis and started shooting at them. Ash cut their arms off and battled with the Dark Jedi. After killing everyone in the portion of the hallway they run down the hallway to the hangar door maybe finding some shuttles or sith fighters to get to the Leviathon and get the Sabra. They open the door and thousands off Sith Troopers are lined up and they wonder whats going on. Soon a shuttle lands and Revan comes out and walks toward their door. They start to run to the other door and are stopped by Ash.
Ben- no not now anytime but now look at all the soldiers.
Ash- (pleading) why, now our chance? fine cmon follow me.
Soon they end up in a medical room so they decide to rest up and heal a little before moving on. Across the hall they end up in a droid room so they repair some and order them to follow them and kill all hostiles. They walk shortly after Revan walked by towards the door they barge through droids first and shoot and slice and cut all the Sith troopers. While the Droids finish off the troopers all the Jedi get in the Sith Fighters, since all there is, is Fighters, and launch. They head towards the Leviathon and are unnoticed by the Sith. They land on the Leviathon next to the Sabra and get ready to battle incoming Sith once they noticed its them. We better get to a less guarded Sith Star Ship or Capitol Ship.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:15 PM   #108
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo, Zaalbacca, and Roarboar ran down the decks of the Leviathan, trying to find a way onto the Star Forge. After a while, Senyo stopped in mid-step.
"Hand on a sec..." he told the others. He turned, as if seeing through the walls, watching as something came around and apparently stopped somewhere behind them.
"Someone's done our job for us," he said, "Ash and Ben are back aboard the Leviathan. They're back in the hangar."

Old 09-21-2005, 11:16 AM   #109
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"So the jedi want to run. Admiral i want you to make orders to keep all the sith fighters in the middle of our fleet" Ordered Revan "Tell them if you try to escape they shall be destroyed by the star forges cannons,remind them that the cannons never miss. Whats the situation of Yavin 5?"
"We've completely demoltished it. It's now just a gaint peace of debris allthrough there is chance it's oneday regain itself but not anytime soon"
Old 09-21-2005, 01:07 PM   #110
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

IC:
After hearing Bastila,Arken went to Revan's chambers.
"I am sorry for the delay Mistress Revan,what was it that you wanted from me?"asked Arken.

I am Darth Wiggles.Darth Wiggles is the best.All hail Darth Wiggles!
Darth Wiggles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2005, 02:08 PM   #111
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"It's time we got rid of the senate. Take a ship. Not a sith fighter or shuttel or anything that was made by the star forge. And make sure your alone!! Then I want you to dock with the Imperus thats poistioned over a senate meeting. Then order them to fire apon the senate building. Make sure nothing sirvies and then when you finish go to the consel in the captains room, who you should kill first, and then activate order 31 to the droids. The password is Cristain. Make sure you tell noone!"
Old 09-21-2005, 05:28 PM   #112
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

OOC:Just wanted to say that Arken is a mix of Sith Assassin and a Sith Marauder,forming a new kind:the Sith Avenger,if i can.If not,then Arken is a Sith Marauder.

IC:"Well my Mistress,peraphs i should use one of the republic freighters."suggested Arken.Revan nodded,and demanded him to go.She gave sign for someone to come in.The person was Bastila.

"Bastila,when he returns keep an eye on him."ordered Revan.

Arken went to the Star Forge docks,and dashed away.Arken set some coordinates and jumped into hyperspace.Arken reached there after a long traveling,and docked with the Imperus.Arken walked to the bridge and told them to prepare the gun turrets.

"Sir,shouldn't we fire immediatly?"asked one of the troopers.Arken choked him and answered:"I will operate the gun turrets myself!",and let him die in the ground.He ran to the gun turrets,and sat down.He waited a few moments and then shot down the Senate building with a single shot.The whole building fell,but wasn't destroyed.Just to make thing clear,Arken shot down the remains until it was Tatooine sand and dust.Arken continued following orders,and went to the Captain's room in the counsel.Arken put a Aratech Echo Belt on,and snuck in.He reached the captain,and deactivated the echo belt.The captain turned himself to Arken,only to be fried by a thunderous Force Lightning.Arken went to the Security Computer and choosed to activate Order 31.A window opened saying it needed a password.Arken typed Cristain.

"Now,let's see what these droids can do."thought Arken to himself.He got out of the Imperus,and put his cloaking device on.Another Jedi Fighter came in,probably to search for him.

"Hm.Fool...-whispered Arken as he silently shot down the Jedi Fighter-now you understand the True Power of The Dark Side!"shouted Arken laughing deviously.

Old 09-21-2005, 09:28 PM   #113
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Soon time passed and Senyo, Zaalbacca, Ben, Ash, Roarboar, and other jedi capture a capitol ship and set it to a collision course with the Star Forge. (ooc: is this alright?)
Old 09-22-2005, 11:54 AM   #114
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(ooc:You'll die before you even hit the star forge but just focus on escaping.)

"Darth Revan, the senate has been destroyed. There where no sivours and order31 has been activated."
"Are the rebels and jedi still here?"
"Yes mistress."
"Fire apon Cornet. The corrlian capital."

Above the planet of Corrlian five sith captail ships unleashed all cannons on it's captail city, Corenet. In 15 mins the once busy city of Cornet was turned to rubbel and the sith captail ships left the sector and into an unknown location
Old 09-22-2005, 04:47 PM   #115
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Roarboar: We got to escape to our ships.
Zaalbacca: We will die before we hit the Star Forge.
Roarboar: That's a risk we have to take to save ourselves. Now let's go.
They get to there ships & see the ships surounded by sith.
Sith: Die jedi.
Roarboar: We'll see about that.
They fight the sith, & get to their fighters. They barly make it out & the capital ship gets destroyed.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 09-23-2005, 07:48 AM   #116
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ash and Ben head to the Sabra and get in.
Ash- (comlink) Senyo give me the coordinates to hyperspace, before we blast off.
Senyo beams in the coordinates and Ash punches them into the hyperspace Sequence buttons. Ash and Ben encounter some Sith Capitol but evade the shots and launch into hyperspace.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:18 PM   #117
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Zaalbacca: Let's follow the Sabra.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk jump to hyperspace>
Roarboar: Where we going Ben?

Freakin' sweet!

Last edited by ExtreamJedi12; 09-24-2005 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:46 PM   #118
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ben- To a republic base, hopefully it is there still, after the rendevous point is clear well go to the base.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:13 PM   #119
Darth Wiggles
Rookie

IC:
Arken docked with the Star Forge.He once again used the secret elevator onto the viewing platform.The strange thing was that Revan wasn't there.Arken went to the computers to see the cameras if he could find her.It required a password,but he didn't know what that was.

"She has left for a while."said a female voice.It was Bastila again.

"Would you mind on not scaring me out?Where is Lady Revan anyways?"asked Arken.

"She has went to the Rakata Homeworld to find some clues."said Bastila.After that moment,Revan entered the viewing platform.

"Arken,i heard about your work.Very good.You will travel with Bastila on this next mission.I want you to go to Dantooine.There find Master Vrook,kill him,take his lightsaber as a prize and take his head to here as a proof.Now go!"shouted Revan.Arken and Bastila entered the Shade of Death,and flew away.

Old 09-25-2005, 10:06 PM   #120
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo hits the comm button. "Alright, we'll jump in three...two...one." There's a hum and each of the ships jumps to hyperspeed and are lost to sight.
*Fifteen Minutes Later*
"The camp should be in sight in about five minutes...well, what's left of it, anyway."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords