lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PSP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2005, 02:56 PM   #1
Fealiks
NAMBLA member

PSP

gess whos usin a psp to surf LF... typin is tedious but its real dam cool, this mite hav a future!
Fealiks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2005, 03:04 PM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
We'll be browsing forums on doors before long, just to ensure that we get our quick fix between changing rooms.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2005, 05:26 PM   #3
Kj°len
Resident Polak

Current Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Considered getting a PSP for that. Then I woke up and realized that for 250 bucks I might as well buy a computer to surf the web and play games. Hm, maybe a couple DS's. 4 times the screens.

"Kj°len is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kj°len

* Ye Olde Harbour * Aresen *
Kj°len is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
Fealiks
NAMBLA member

lol still on psp. not mine but I really want one
Fealiks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #5
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I have one. I used it. And it's SO WORTH the bad battery life. I have all the major consoles and handhelds. (I don't count N-Gage cuz its sort of a ridiculous Taco Phone) So I gotta say at the time I prefer the PSP hands down. It has a killer app (lumines) can download video, music, and games (if you have PSP1.50 and below for games) and has a browser (2.00+) however if ya got the patience, get a DS and wait for Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. Then again I still need to buy AWDS and Nintendogs.... just ask yourself: Do you want cool features or creative gameplay? I like features.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 08:27 AM   #6
Mr Flibble

Well call me crazy but when I buy a handheld gaming device, I normally look for innovative and fun games, not something that does everything my PC does, but less so.

People who call me 'paranoid' are probably in on the plot.
Mr Flibble is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 03:13 PM   #7
JofaGuht

You shouldn't being those kind of drugs, Fealiks.

Oh, PSP. Yeah, that doesn't make me have anymore respect for you. Actually, it kind of makes me want to hit you(in a loving way, of course), considering handhelds haven't been cool since the Sega GameGear.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 03:57 PM   #8
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
I would buy a psp to browse these forums, but I won't for 2 3 reasons, 1, I have no money, 2, I have no patience with trying to type on a handheld and 3 I really don't think I could ever find a reason to have to use a hand held console to browse internet forums when my laptop is sitting right here.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 05:19 PM   #9
PoM

^What he said...And maybe something more...Cant think...Is too pwning...guuuuuh...
*passes out from of sheer jealousness*

Almost.
I would get it if it was free!
Won't bother paying that much for a thing that works like a dvd player, but not as good, an oversized mp3 player, a small computer which is hard to type with, and a handheld console with lack of batteries and innovation.
Aside that, it might be kinda good
PoM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Random Fun > Ye Olde Harbour > PSP