lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I need a model skinned.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
lwwiz
Rookie

I need a model skinned.

Hello all, im sure you all rember me im the one who had all the free video tuts for jka mapping. The problem is that i was never very good at skinning. So im comming to the guys that i know are top notch. I have a 3d model from a game that me and my dev team are creating. Its a paintballer. you would have to uv map this model and then paint the uv apply it and get it back to me. Uusing whatever 3d program you want Lightwave 3d is preffered. If anyone is interested in this opertunity I ask for you to please email me at jedigammer@gmail.com If you do land this opertunity your name will be included in the credits along with the game being in your portfolio of game artwork. Thanks Shannon Lilly. Ultimate Game Studios.
lwwiz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Skinning > I need a model skinned.