lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Last figment in Velvetopia
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-16-2005, 05:47 AM   #1
JSR
Lurker

Last figment in Velvetopia

I've stuck in Velvetopia, without last figment. It is a yellow cat, first page, first row, third column. I know where is it, but can't reach it. It's near the hook for guitar painting, on the balcony over the flags on which I had to swing to avoid El Odio.

Thanks for any help.
JSR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 03:36 PM   #2
TyraaRane

It is pretty hard to get to--took me multiple tries. What I did was head on up to the topmost balcony and then go to the edge of the balcony that's farthest from the ledge the figment's on. Then, turn levitation on and get a rolling start before you jump for the ledge.

It's tricky, but not impossible--if you manage to get enough momentum going with your jump, you'll be propelled high enough into the air that you can get all the way over to the ledge and then float on down without any problem. It'll probably take you a few tries to get the coordination right, though.
TyraaRane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 05:22 PM   #3
JSR
Lurker

Napoleon

Thanks, I did it!!

But I can't find _one_ figment in the Napoleon world. Maybe someone can tell my what am I looking for? It is the third page, third row, fourth column. If someone also knows where is it, please tell me.

Last edited by JSR; 09-16-2005 at 05:55 PM.
JSR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 05:52 AM   #4
Saodhar
Lurker

I`ve found it - with great help of MultiP! Is is a purple fairy-like figment that is located under a tree behind the watergate near the carpenter`s house (there`s one row of 3 trees and right behind them is the tree with tge figment).
Saodhar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 06:02 AM   #5
Saodhar
Lurker

Unhappy Missing figment in Edgar`s mind!

Hello JSR! Could you please advice me to the location of my last unfound Velvetopia figment - 5th page 4th row 6th column. You wrote that you had found all but the yellow cat, so you might know where this figment was or at least how did it look like.
--
Yuri Furtat aka Saodhar
Saodhar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2005, 06:31 PM   #6
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
Second page, third row, First column. Does anybody know where that is?

And fourth page, first column, first row, fourth column.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Last figment in Velvetopia