lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon gave Recca a quick hug.

"Be careful out there." He said.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2005, 07:16 PM   #82
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"And you in there," Recca answered with a little grin. Then, she turned and ran back to join the fight.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2005, 07:31 PM   #83
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon looked at her go and went in with the council. They were already arguing over why the humans were attacking. When they saw Zon entering they all shut up.

Zon spoke. "I do not know why the humans are attacking us, but I know part of what they're after. We've found two draconian children, apparently they had ben chased by a blackguilder."

"Who hasn't, these last few days?" Said an elder member mockingly. There were a few chuckles, and Zon grew angry, but still kept calm.

"These children are the dragons that are right now defending our land. The humans are dangerous, we need to stop them now." He said.

"Why shouldn't we just give them the children?" Asked someone else. "If that's who they're after they would make a good sacrifice."

The council erupted into debate, an Zon, horrified at the idea of giving the two children up just for a truce yelled. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

The council looked at him, shocked.

"The children weren't here when the attack came, if they're attacking it's for something else. How long do you think a truce will last? Especially if we show such weakness that we give them exactly what they want just for a little peace? They'll keep the peace for a year, maybe two. But humans don't live nearly as long as we do, and they sure as hell don't have patience. They'll invade, confident that we're weak. The only way to stop them is if we stop them now."

"And how are we going to do that? If what you say is true, then we'll need all our agents and soldiers just to protect our borders."

"You won't' need to. I'll go. With Recca."

The council erupted again, how dare this youngster break the council's command that everyone ignore her. They seemed to forget that they had given him permission to go out and find her.

Zon sighed. He wished he could be out in the battle with Recca. The odds there, at least, would be better.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:37 PM   #84
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((OMGWTFHAPPYNEWYEARWORLD!!!! JM actually posted a long post! ))

As she ran back down toward the battle, Recca started using her bow again, picking off those who dared come near enough. Her accuracy was deadly and soldiers began rushing her in an attempt to get within her range.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-06-2005, 09:07 PM   #85
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Don't get too used to it ))
Tired of the critisisms Zon shouted again.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER!" he yelled at them again. "She's out there, fighting for the city, for you, even after you turned your backs on her. She's risking her life while you're here just stroking each other's ego."

The council now looked positively ready to order Zon hanged.

"Now, do you want to keep acting like cowards, or do you want to stand up to the humans? Should the elves now be known as the kind that gave up to the humans after one battle. One battle!"

"They have blackguilders." Said one of the elders. "We can't fight against an army of blackguilders! Nobody can"

"You won't need to. If we strike inside their own territory, they'll send the blackguilders there, to hunt for us. And we won't make an easy chase."

"Two elves alone against blackguilders? Impossible."

"Two elves, two draconians and a wizard." Shot back Zon. "And anybody else who volunteers."

The council stayed silent. Finally one of them spoke.

"We'll debate this for now. Come back after the battle to see if we have an answer."

"It may be too late by then!"

"This is not a decision to be made lightly, young man. " Said one of the eldest members. "Patience is something you should learn."

Frustrated Zon finally left muttering curses.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:41 PM   #86
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ryk ran towards the main force, but stopped when they noticed him. about 50 of them ran at him. He brought up an ice wall infront of them, they all crashed right into it, then he shattered it and the shards flew right into the soldiers who fell, they all were killed. Ryk chanted and he started to grow, until he was double his size. More charged at him, but he easily defeated them with Ice, and his size.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2005, 12:46 PM   #87
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Recca continued her shooting until a handful of soldiers came too close for her to comfortably shoot them. She put away her bow and drew her knives, plunging herself into the fight.

My work in progress:

Old 10-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #88
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon headed to the fight and saw the soldiers attack Recca, he began running towards them, at first shooting arrows at them, but then dropping the bow and just throwing knives.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:04 PM   #89
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Many of Zon's knives barely missed Recca, but it didn't slow her down... she knew Zon was too good to hit her. As he drew nearer, she called to him.

"Well that was short," she said. "Let me guess..." she beheaded a soldier. "... you lost..." jabbed a knife through the chest of another. "... your temper." A fierce yell accompanied by two blocks and a stab through the neck of a third soldier. Then, she turned to face him. "Didn't you?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-07-2005, 04:38 PM   #90
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"How'd you guess?" Asked Zon. "They're 'debating the issue'. As if there's any question to what should be done."
=======
"The boy is right." Said Gendart reluctantly. "We can't afford to show weakness against the humans."

Another councill member scoffed. "And you're the most objective person in this." He said sarcastically.

Gendart stood up, angry. "Who was it who supported the council's desicion to banish Recca, even over my son's objections? Who refused his requests to void the exile? Your memory seems to be a fluid thing, Elur."

Elur sat down, angry at having be embarassed. The council almost immediately fell back to a shouting match.

Old 10-07-2005, 05:41 PM   #91
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
=====================
NPC (non playable character)
=====================
Name: Eledur Minklea
Appearence: Wears a white tunic, has blue eyes long silver hair.
Sex/Gender: Male
Weapons: White Staff with gold crusts and a shining silver diamond on top and two twin long blades.
Species: Wizard
Class: White Wizard
History: Leader of the Wizards on Rourge and most feared by Warlocks, Eledur the white is known throughout the land as the greatest wizard alive.
===========================

The battle carried on, Seraph was lying now on the ground with two arrows on his chest, Naomi kept guarding him with desperate attempts that would soon seem futile, then out of nowhere came a light, a blinding light that scared the blackguilder away, a wizard with white robes and a white staff held high in the air was shining with a bright white light, the army fled that area and Naomi set down and transformed again into her human-like form, the white wizard approached Seraph, and with a little movement of his hand over him the arrows shot out of Seraph's body and the wounds closed.

- "Thank you sir" - Seraph said.
The wizard held out his hand to help the young draconian up.
- "You were lucky I passed by your highness, or you would be dead, as powerful as you have become you are reckless" - the wizard said.
- "Who are you kind sir?" - Naomi asked approaching the wizard.
- "I am Eledur Minklea, also known as "Eledur ,The White"" - the wizard said.
- "Thank you Master Eledur, but we have to get going Recca and Zon must be fighting down there still" - Seraph said.
- "Then let us go down, transform young ones and let us join your mates" - Eledur said and the Draconians transformed and Eledur rode on Seraph's back and they flew down to where Recca and Zon were standing.

- "All clear here I see?" - Seraph asked facing Recca and Zon putting down the Wizard gently on the floor before transforming back top his human-like form.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2005, 05:47 PM   #92
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"That's right." Answered Zon. He looked at Eledur. "Who's this?"

Old 10-07-2005, 05:51 PM   #93
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Eledur stepped forward to face Recca and Zon.
- "I am Eledur the White, head of the Wizard kingdom of Rourge" - Eledur said.
Seraph walked closer.
- "And Zon, when he approached us the blackguilder ran away" - Seraph said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-07-2005, 06:31 PM   #94
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon recognized the name and gave him a quick bow.

"Eledur, have you come to help?"

Old 10-07-2005, 08:34 PM   #95
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "Yes, I saw that this would happen in the silver waters of the holy streams of Rourge, so I came, you must be Gendart's son, I see a lot of him in you, yet I sense a different spirit, the one I told Gendart you would have, when you were born" - Eledur said touching Zon on the shoulder.

- "And this is Recca, I expected you to be here, seems to me that trouble follows you often along with certain admirers as well" - Eledur said rolling his eyes to meet Zon's briefly and then back to Recca's.

- "But we have spent to much time here, I will go meet the council, and as the army flees I expect to have you all by my side when I enter the council chambers" - Eledur said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-07-2005, 08:51 PM   #96
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Of course. It's a good thing you arrived, they're arguing wether or not to just surrender to the humans, and sadly they seem to be leaning towards yes."

Old 10-07-2005, 09:00 PM   #97
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Eledur started walking to the council chambers.
- "If the elves surrender to the Harak-Sepu, it will be the end of them, nothing good can come of it, the council is blinded by foolish arrogance, it is time they listen, lead the way young Zon" - Eledur said.

Seraph and Naomi followed closely.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-07-2005, 09:14 PM   #98
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon led the group to the council. All the members immideatly stood up in respect for Eledur, but one member cried out. "She's not allowed in here." He said, pointing at Recca.

Old 10-07-2005, 09:21 PM   #99
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'll wait here," Recca said, stepping back and allowing the others to enter.

My work in progress:

Old 10-07-2005, 09:48 PM   #100
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You shouldn't have to." said Zon.

Old 10-07-2005, 10:02 PM   #101
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ryk saw Eledur from a distance and scoffed. There was a few soldier left. He pushed them back with an icy wind. He decided it was time to have some fun. He reverted back to his original size and created ice armor all around him, then he iced up his staff to make it more like a polearm. They charged, Ryk parried one blow, blocked another and impaled another. He ripped his staff out and with incredible speed and accuracy he parried, blocked and pressed forward an attack on the two that were left. Ryk soon had them in halves, bleeding to death. Ryk granted him speed and headed to where the rest of the group was, he stood outside with Recca.
"Not favourable with the council?"

Old 10-07-2005, 10:48 PM   #102
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "It will be best if you stay behind me child, there is no need to stay behind" - Eledur said to Recca then he adressed the council.

- "What I have to say, you all have to hear, I can not believe what Zon has told me, you actually intended to surrender to the Harak-Sepu? To what end, I ask you? A few moments of peace? There is no peace, there is someone pulling the strings of the human emperor, and until he is discovered, we the people of the seven kingdoms must come together, or we will perish, now you banish this poor girl...why? do you even know? It is your arrogance and blindness that has set this fate upon you...now I'm here to help correct some wrongs that had been done, if you surrender now, I will not protect the city and withdraw my council, for such weakness of heart and mind I cannot endure, so what say you?" - Eledur said and awaited answer.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-08-2005, 10:13 AM   #103
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Gendart stood up.
"Your wisdom is always appreciated here, Eledur. We will take your words into consideration, but it is not our way to make hasty decisions."

Old 10-08-2005, 10:51 AM   #104
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Recca was watching from the door and couldn't keep quiet any longer. "Your decision to surrender wasn't exactly a long and thoughtful process," she said from the door. "The battle can't have been going for too long... the city isn't destroyed enough yet. And yet you speak of surrender already?"

Then she turned to Ryk, who stood with her just outside the door and answered his question. "The Council despises me for the wisdom of my words and that this wisdom comes from one so young. I was exiled four years ago and have only returned because of the battle."

My work in progress:

Old 10-08-2005, 10:59 AM   #105
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We haven't decided anything yet. And if we decide to surrender it is precisely so that the city won't be destroyed. " Replied Gendart.

Old 10-08-2005, 06:23 PM   #106
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Ah, I see. I will go back to the battle, I see they already have a Wizard's wisdom here." Ryk said with contempt and then turned and approached the battle once more.

Old 10-09-2005, 11:05 AM   #107
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"But you are leaning toward surrender," Recca insisted. "Don't pretend otherwise. You would do almost anything for a little peace..." She paused. "But I speak out of turn." She chuckled. "I am rather astonished at the fact that Gendart, the very Elf who pushed for my exile is the one that answered me." She bowed to the Council and left, making her way back to the battle. As she fought, she found herself near Ryk.

"You seem to have something against Eledur," she told him as she joined the fight. "Care to explain?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-09-2005, 12:26 PM   #108
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Heh, children pick up on emtions very well." Ryk said as he fired a frost bolt at someone. "The reason I hate him? he stole my fame, my friends and my loved one, which leaves me, alone in an invisible shack." Ryk said and as his anger increased so did his ice bolts, incresed in size, speed and accuracy.

Old 10-10-2005, 01:19 AM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Ah, that explains it then," Recca said quietly. "But what good does it do to be angry with him? What's done is done. There is no way to go back and change what he's done. Perhaps he's sorry now... did you ever think of that?"

"I was exiled from the Elves for a foolish reason," she went on. "But am I angry at them for it? No. I use my time for better things." There was a pause in the fighting near them and she turned to face him. "Perhaps you might find a better use for your time."

The fighting started again and Recca and Ryk were separated in it, leaving him to think about what she'd said in silence.

My work in progress:

Old 10-10-2005, 12:49 PM   #110
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Ah foolish children." Ryk said to himself As he froze three guys in place and shot a bolt at another one. He caught sight of Recca.
"I HAVE DONE OTHER THINGS WITH MY TIME!" Ryk yelled with a cheery voice. "But I still hate him." Ryk said to himself and then got very angry and increased his size and speed and was firing ice bolts like he had never done before.

Old 10-10-2005, 04:04 PM   #111
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And yet your anger still gets the better of you," Recca called back as she watched him fight.

My work in progress:

Old 10-11-2005, 11:02 AM   #112
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "I strongly advise that you consider this that the child has said, she is right and it pains me that you are deaf to her advise, but I will take my leave and I pray that you find reason again" - Eledur said and bowed and left the room.

Eledur looked at Zon and at Seraph and Naomi.
- "I have a feeling this will not end, come, we must see to the protection of the city as much as we can" - Eledur said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-11-2005, 07:01 PM   #113
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Get the better? no! its my ally!" Ryk said as he continued to fight. "And there is no way he can be sorry, he never knew in the first place, I never confronted him about it!" Ryk said as they started to close the gap between them.

Old 10-11-2005, 07:24 PM   #114
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon followed Eledur and drew his knives again.

Old 10-11-2005, 11:15 PM   #115
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
The battle was fierce, the ultimate defence of the city was working, Eledur, Seraph and Naomi all used their powers and skills along with Recca, Ryk and Zon.

- "Puch them back, out the main gates, force them to retreat" - Seraph yelled.

Naomi was fast and steady with her staff hitting every soldier in her path, Seraph cut through them fast and Eledur shot out rays of light, fire and ice to every direction.
The army finally retreated to the woods, the fight was over for now. Then out of no where two blackguilders appeared and they took Naomi from behind.

- "Back off or the girl dies" - The blackguilder said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-12-2005, 07:11 PM   #116
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon had a knife in hand. He froze, not sure wether the knife would harm the blackguilder, or wether it would do so before he could harm Naomi.
"Let her go, or this goes straight into your skull." He said.

Old 10-12-2005, 07:31 PM   #117
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And this goes through yours," Recca growled at the other. She had an arrow on the string of her bow.

My work in progress:

Old 10-12-2005, 08:15 PM   #118
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "You cannot kill us" - the blackguilder said.

Eledur extended his staff towards them, muttered something and a ray of white light sped towards the blackguilders which sent them flying through the air, Seraph reached for Naomi and Eledur once again muttered something and a cloud of golden dust surrounded his companions.

- "You have temporary gained a holy aura, they cannot harm you, attack them and force them back, but hurry the effect will wear off soon" - Eledur said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 10-12-2005, 08:17 PM   #119
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon threw the knife straight at the blackguilders head and ran towards him, reaching for two more knives.

Old 10-13-2005, 11:57 AM   #120
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ryk froze them in an ice pillar in mid air, then first several ice bolts at them and broke the pillars and fell straight to the ground.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms