lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-30-2005, 10:41 PM   #161
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Recca pointed to herself. "Exile here, remember?"

Suddenly a somewhat larger version of the young Tarch bounded into view, shaking the ground with its high jumps. It was just as furry as its child, but Recca couldn't help laughing at Zon's desire to leave. The creature, while larger than its child, was no taller than Recca's waist. It opened its mouth and the loud roar came again, but was soon replaced by a curious half growl- half purr.

"You really didn't listen to Bazin's lectures if I can frighten you with a Tarch," Recca laughed. More adult Tarch bounded into view, surrounding Recca and Zon, staring at them curiously.

"With them around, we'll be able to get some sleep," Recca told Zon. "They shriek and scatter when danger approaches."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2005, 10:43 PM   #162
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon shot Recca a nasty look.

"Oh......oh you are mean. You know I used his classes to catch up on my sleep."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2005, 10:49 PM   #163
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And in doing so, missed out on learning of all the wonderful creatures that live in here," Recca laughed.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 10:57 PM   #164
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"One of these days...." Griped Zon. "I'm gonna accidently stab someone because of you."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #165
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Recca laughed, but her laughter was drowned out by another roar, this one much larger and Recca paled as the Tarch scattered.

"Oh, not good," Recca murmured. She turned to Zon. "Don't tell me you don't know what that is... I distinctly remember that sound waking everybody who used that class as a sleep catchup..."

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 11:07 PM   #166
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You underestimate my lethargy." Said Zon, but he'd already drawn his throwing knives.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:12 PM   #167
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Not a job for knives Zon," Recca said, backing up slowly. Without warning, she turned and ran. "Come on!"

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #168
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"If you're running it's big." Zon replied, running after her.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:22 PM   #169
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Very big," Recca answered as a tree crashed to the ground behind them. "And very hungry."

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 11:25 PM   #170
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Don't suppose it'd be agreeable if we share our rations with it?"

Old 10-30-2005, 11:29 PM   #171
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It prefers raw meat," Recca said, increasing her speed.

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 11:33 PM   #172
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Surely there's something else around here." He paused. "Or we could go get some of the council members. Nobody'd miss them anyways. "

Old 10-30-2005, 11:38 PM   #173
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Another roar sounded, this time sounding rather closer. Recca glanced behind them and saw the creature smash another tree, but this time a rather large splinter came up and jabbed into the creature's mouth. It roared in pain and Recca slowed. She slipped an arrow to her bow and fired into the mouth. The creature screamed and toppled.

"Only when you get lucky can you kill one of these things," Recca said. "The splinter slowed him down so I could get a clear shot at his mouth." She walked up to the dead creature. "Zon, this is a Greyshnad. You hear one, you run. No exceptions."

My work in progress:

Old 10-30-2005, 11:41 PM   #174
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm not sure. It looks like a neat pet." Said Zon, but still keeping his distance from the dead Greyshnad.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:45 PM   #175
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Remind me you said that when you've felt its teeth," Recca told him. She bent down and knocked one out, holding it up. It was twice the size of her hand, if not larger.

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 09:48 AM   #176
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right, I get it....So where do we stay? In the trees or on the ground?"

Old 10-31-2005, 10:41 AM   #177
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Ground," Recca answered after some thought. "If another Greyshnad decides we smell good, we'll be able to run from it sooner."

The Tarch began to return, slowly and Recca smiled. "After that bit of excitement, let's get some rest. There is no danger nearby."

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 02:50 PM   #178
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeah well, the adrenaline currently running through my system might prevent resting. " He put his pack on the ground. "Just do me a favor....no more scaring me with false alarms." He gestured at the Tarch.

Old 10-31-2005, 03:15 PM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Recca giggled. "Your sleep time, your disadvantage."

She leaned against a tree and stared at the Tarch that were slowly gathering again, settling down for what little sleep they might hope to get.

"Peaceful, aren't they?" Recca said quietly. "If only the world could feel such peace as these creatures do... between the times of being chased." She sighed thoughtfully.

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 03:32 PM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon nodded, and kept watching the creatures.

"What if....when this is over, maybe you and I could just leave everything. Just go to live in peace for awhile. At least, until the world gets itself back in danger again and we have to bail it out. "

Old 10-31-2005, 03:46 PM   #181
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"The world will always need the help of people like us," Recca said thoughtfully. "Evil is here by nature. As long as that nature remains, we will always have reasons to fight." She sighed. "It's a wonderful idea, but I don't see it being realistic."

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 04:00 PM   #182
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon sighed.

"I guess not. Don't suppose we coud find some replacements. Just for a short vacation. "

Old 10-31-2005, 04:04 PM   #183
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well there are those two Draconian kids," Recca suggested. "And they can probably do a hell of a lot more than we could..." she sighed. "But there's another problem. I don't want to leave, Zon. This has become my life. How do I live without life?" She sighed. "It sounds nice in theory, but I don't see even a vacation happening."

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 04:16 PM   #184
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon grinned. "Of course, you always liked your excitement. You were always the one taking risks, and I was always the one who got caught!"

Old 10-31-2005, 04:17 PM   #185
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Only because you chased me all over the place," Recca laughed. "Don't pin the blame entirely on me."

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 04:34 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Zon grinned. "You were the only person there who was fun! What was I supposed to do, stay behind with the rest of the drones?"

Old 10-31-2005, 08:29 PM   #187
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Would've been less hazardous to your health," Recca answered.

My work in progress:

Old 10-31-2005, 09:43 PM   #188
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
((Okay, since Curt-Man and me are in Rourge, try to create another plot, since Woodland was lost to the empire, Rourge is a distraction, the real events are gonna happen at Crystalaria, home of the dwarves so here is something you guys can elaborate))

As Recca and Zon rested, a small bearded man run through the forest, he was panting and gasping for breath, he stumbled on a rock and fell to the ground hitting hard on his chest, he was drenched in blood, he had fallen just at Zon and Recca's feet.
- "Help, Crystalaria...danger...cerberus..." - the dwarve said panting and struggling to get air.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2005, 10:05 PM   #189
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ryk landed, got up and let out another battle roar, this one seeming to increase all wizards fighting capability.
"Push to the Guilders!" Ryk said, and more then half the force fought thier way to the guilders, while the other bit finished off the weak troops.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2005, 11:41 PM   #190
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"My physical health, maybe. My mental heal-"

The man stumbled in front of them. Zon quickly helped him back to his feet.

"Calm down. Tell us, what's going on?"

Old 11-01-2005, 12:03 PM   #191
Curt-Man
Swoop?

The guilders stopped summoning becuase they were getting bombarded with ice, fire, stone and arcane. Ryk fought one, with three other wizards, they were all powered up and complementing each other with thier specializations.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:53 PM   #192
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "It's been too easy" - Eledur said and suddenly sensed something and ran sliver fountain.

The silver fountain reavealed the real events at Crystalaria, dwarves dying hundreds of cerberus, and the demon warlock.

- "Oh no" - Eledur ran and saw the crystal mountain on fire - "Ryk! Look at the mountain this whole fight is a diversion, the real war is at crystalaria!" - Eledur shouted.

A blackguilder looked up at Ryk from the ground.
- "Too late wizard, in just a few moments, the dwarve country will be no more...hahahahaha!!!!" - The blackguilder said.

========================

The dwarve stood up and saw the two elves Zon and Recca and looked at them in with a contempt face.
- "Oh now is not the time for pride Grook, our country is under attack, blackguilders and Cerberus and even that demon warlock are attacking if you don't help us out, our entire people will be slaughtered" - The dwarve said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-01-2005, 01:26 PM   #193
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Recca shot a meaningful glance that said, 'Off to save the world again,' and she shrugged. "Alright, Dwarf. We'll help you. Lead the way."

My work in progress:

Old 11-01-2005, 01:32 PM   #194
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "This way" - the dwarve pointed, deep into the woods untill they reached a road, up this road, is the first line of defense to our city, if they break it we're done for" - Grook the dwarve said to Recca.

((JM and WJ since I've seen how great you are at storytelling if you could please continue the plot for Zon and Recca it would be great, Ryk and the others will join eventually))

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-01-2005, 07:03 PM   #195
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ryk let go an Icy wave which finished off the guilder and the other wizards finished off the other guilders.
"TO CRYSTALARIA!" Ryk yelled.
"We cannot, we are too tired."
"Then you are weaklings! c'mon you who call yourselves wizards! rise up and help defeat this unholy curse that has descended upon our ancient allied lands! RISE UP!"

Old 11-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #196
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
The dwarves were pushing the empire back at their first line of defense, but the blackguilders and the three cerberus they had summoned were tearing through them, it wouldn't take long for the dwarves to fall back to their second line.

Seraph and Naomi saw them on the distance and moved to attack them, they flew near the cerberus and shot fire at them, this seemed useless for the cerberus had come from the fires of the underworld, Seraph and Naomi couldn't do anything in their dragon forms so they only transformed into humans again and started fighting the soldiers making their way to the cerberus creatures. But the demon warlock was not in sight...

Eledur Ran as fast as he could with his power to be ambushed by the demon warlock.
- "White wizard, this path is closed" - The demon said.
- "Step out of the way unholy creature" - Eledur said.

The demon warlock shot several bolts of lightning at Eledur who blocked them with his magic and shot holy light bolts against the demon who was thrown back against some trees.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Legend of the Warriors Of The Seven Kingdoms