lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #641
Jaypee
Rookie

I hope your right....plus...most of the people who are sayin NO! to a KOTOR MMO will be playing it anyways :P

ps. your sig pic says its a mage...but isnt that a shaman...dont know of any mages with Nature spells...
Jaypee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2007, 09:02 PM   #642
Jedi Eagle 27
Rookie

I am of the opinion that Lucasarts has to make a third KOTOR. Look at the way TSL ended, it ended in a "cliff hanger". Think about it, ending the KOTOR series with TSL would be like Lucas ending the Star Wars movies with The Empire Strikes Back. I mean, there are too many questions left unanswered. Who is this true Sith? Where are they? What was Revan's fate? How will the Exile find Revan? What are the true Sith's "lands"? and so on. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they are definitely going to make a third KOTOR.
Jedi Eagle 27 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #643
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Eagle 27
I am of the opinion that Lucasarts has to make a third KOTOR. Look at the way TSL ended, it ended in a "cliff hanger". Think about it, ending the KOTOR series with TSL would be like Lucas ending the Star Wars movies with The Empire Strikes Back. I mean, there are too many questions left unanswered. Who is this true Sith? Where are they? What was Revan's fate? How will the Exile find Revan? What are the true Sith's "lands"? and so on. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they are definitely going to make a third KOTOR.
I'm not saying I don't want them to make KotOR III or that they shouldn't, I'm just saying that people should be more open to the idea of a KotOR MMO, that's all I was saying.

Last edited by Master Zionosis; 08-03-2007 at 11:12 PM.
Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 02:31 AM   #644
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
I was emailed about it from CVG.

Here's the link: http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=162675

I'm not sure if that's the original link I read it from but that's pretty much the extent of it.

Old 08-04-2007, 07:04 AM   #645
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
A Kotor3 is absolutely necessary, IMO, to finish up the story. We don't even know how the Jedi Order has reestablished itself again. But also think a Kotor MMO would fit well in the Era. A war with the True Sith would spawn a battlefield that can be used for a MMO. But I still doubt if they could make it interesting enough.
Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #646
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades
IMO, to finish up the story. We don't even know how the Jedi Order has reestablished itself again.
Yes we do, the Exile and the other Jedi she trained rebuild it...

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 12:55 PM   #647
Jedi Eagle 27
Rookie

I just don't want to see the KOTOR series end in a pay monthly MMO in order to find out what happened to Revan and the Exile. Don't get me wrong, if they made a MMO alongside a singleplayer game of KOTOR 3, that would be great. I just think that if you start a franchise a certain way, you should at least finish it the same way. I just don't want a MMO in place of KOTOR 3.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #648
Revan_Pwn_Malak
Rookie

What I seriously wonder, is KotOR III going to explain what happened to the Exile as the TRUE endings should have happened? Such as having a bit back story to clarify what truly happened at Malachor. Either way I can't wait for a new KotOR be it III or MMO.
Revan_Pwn_Malak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 05:03 PM   #649
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Eagle 27
I just don't want to see the KOTOR series end in a pay monthly MMO in order to find out what happened to Revan and the Exile. Don't get me wrong, if they made a MMO alongside a singleplayer game of KOTOR 3, that would be great. I just think that if you start a franchise a certain way, you should at least finish it the same way. I just don't want a MMO in place of KOTOR 3.
That's the opposite of what I've been saying. They won't replace KotOR III with a KotOR MMO, there's no logic behind doing that and would deffinetely lose money if they did do that, they're not stupid, of course they'll finish the KotOR story even if they did make a kotOR MMO. Making a KotOR MMO doesn't mean they won't make KotOR III.

Old 08-05-2007, 06:11 AM   #650
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
Yes we do, the Exile and the other Jedi she trained rebuild it...
That is true. But we don't know how, and what impact their "new" teachings will have for the future. And combined with the fact that there's a threat to the Republic, there's still the question how the "new' Order survived this. A lot of questions arise when an order gets wiped out completely and is then being rebuild. Even more when the one who actually rebuilds it, is the one who has been exiled by the Masters of the "old" Order. And that "new" Order was established in very difficult times. The Republic on the verge of collapsing, worlds struggling to find peace again... how did this "new" Order survive? Even more so when the Jedi and Sith are basically viewed as one by most people in the galaxy. The only thing we know is that the Exile managed to rebuild the Order, with the "lost" Jedi as the first apprentices and the first Jedi Knights. There are many questions I'd like answers on...

Last edited by Miltiades; 08-06-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #651
Jedi Eagle 27
Rookie

Master Zionosis, I apologize, my last statement was not directed at you. I sometimes just don't understand the route Lucasarts is taking with the KOTOR series regarding a third KOTOR.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #652
Irian
Rookie

There's still Atris, who has at least access to the Jedi writtings, which should enable her to help teaching new students. Afaik, it's canon, that Exile helped Atris to leave the path of the dark side. And there's still Bastilla - and if someone like her survived, probably other Jedi survived as well :-) After some centuries, the "rebuilt" Jedi Order could succeed in regaining most of it's old teachings...
Irian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #653
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny31
look you can hav 160 pages of speculation and debation but if one comanay is is going to have a say in it its going to be bioware if one company did a good job at it it was bioware and if theres one company that can do it again its bioware.
Following up on the last few posts, I wold also like Obsidian to make KotOR III rather than BioWare. Obsidian just did a better job overall, and they would have completed the game if it hadn't been for LucasArts. Plus, Obsidian has said they are still interested in making K3, and BioWare has said that they have no plans to make it.
Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #654
johnny31
Lurker

you wouldn't ask for a spific relese date or anything just if there its going to happen and who is doing it and i kinda wanted it from obsidian but the gameplay in k2 was so tidious and fod gods sake it took me 5 hours to get my lightsaber(because bioware games have a certain lack of freedom that you'd need in an rpg and the inprovement of openness that they boast for ME seems to be mostly diolge and misssion freedom).someone said along time ago and i dont know where said
kotor+oblivion = best game ever
but lets face it when lucas arts makes the game there going to tell bioware why becase if they had a and in kotor 2 they'll probably have a hand in kotor 3

and correct me if i'm wrong but doesent bioware have some kind of copy wright on the kotor series i think it says that every time you start kotor 2
anyways hers a link saying that lucas did'nt forget about kotor

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate...122_709907.htm
johnny31 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 10:02 AM   #655
Son of Skywalker15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMasterJambi
Sounds like Lucas to me. Cash, cash and cash.
I know, it's so unrealistic to expect a company to want profit for what they do. The fiends! No, of course they want money but they also need it to create good games, hire better workers, make a nice site, and more. I'm sure LA wants to listen to its fan base, but it doesn't have to. Sure, that means a lot less buyers but it also means them getting to do what they really want to do ( for whatever reason.) I don't like the wait, but I'm certainly not going to stop buying LA games because of it. I know you didn't say you would, but I know people who would.

Founder & PR of EUCantina.net -- All Expanded Universe, all the time
Son of Skywalker15 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 10:04 PM   #656
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Moderator mode:
Folks, this thread is about the possibility of Kotor 3. It's not about Kotor as an MMO (which goes in this thread) or a discussion of which game developer did a better job, which is discussed in this thread. Off topic posts have been pruned to keep the thread on topic. Thanks.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #657
spark91
Rookie

I am sure lucasarts knows that if they make a KOTOR 3 game it will sell well due to it's fan base and it's past success, perhaps they are just waiting for the right time.

@ Jae and Kal Onasi: are you guys related? (i am new here)

No, we're not related. --Jae

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 08-15-2007 at 04:29 AM.
spark91 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2007, 04:17 AM   #658
MandoBlood
Rookie

Hello

I must say I woke up to the KotOR saga very late in my madness for Star Wars. I guess it's never too late, even so I wish I could have played the game earlier to live it like those who did when it was released.
But now that I finished KotOR, I can only feel I want more...
So many questions are left unanswered with KotOR II... So many! It's not like Lucas to just let things untold or unfinished...
I keep seeing marketing pressure the Unleashed. I heard about a Republic Commandos sequel and more, but no KotOR, the best selling Star Wars game ever?

(My first post here, )

Darth En Ghedi
Fan Force Portugal CR & Admin
http://fanforcept.blogspot.com
501st Legion Lusitanian Outpost Admin
http://501stportugal.blogspot.com
Fan Fiction Author
http://fanfictionpt.blogspot.com

Last edited by MandoBlood; 08-16-2007 at 04:27 AM.
MandoBlood is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2007, 07:21 AM   #659
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoBlood
but no KotOR, the best selling Star Wars game ever?
Actually, Battlefront was the best selling Star Wars game.

But I agree. I don't think they meant the series to end like this. And the Unleashed strategy is what keeps a next Kotor from being made, and understandable IMO. Besides the work that goes into Unleashed, together with their other games, they don't want a third Kotor to compete with their own Unleashed.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:30 PM   #660
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
But I agree. I don't think they meant the series to end like this. And the Unleashed strategy is what keeps a next Kotor from being made, and understandable IMO. Besides the work that goes into Unleashed, together with their other games, they don't want a third Kotor to compete with their own Unleashed.
That's a good theory, plus (adding something positive here) they might have to wait 'till Bioware has finished their Mass Effect game untill they can officially start using the Engine (read: announce the game). Similar stuff has happened with several Unreal engines, to name one. Kotor with Mass Effect graphics...*drool*

Anyways, we'll just have to wait and see what LucasArts has up their sleeves for us after The Force Unleashed. E3 2008, anyone?

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #661
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztalker
That's a good theory, plus (adding something positive here) they might have to wait 'till Bioware has finished their Mass Effect game untill they can officially start using the Engine (read: announce the game). Similar stuff has happened with several Unreal engines, to name one. Kotor with Mass Effect graphics...*drool*
Why would LucasArts need to wait for Bioware's Mass Effect? It's Epic's engine. But a Kotor III with Unreal Engine 3 graphics would rule, definitely!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #662
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Posts on whether or not K3 should be more FPS-like have been split from this thread and merged with the Kotor 3 combat system thread. Please keep this thread focused on the possibility of K3. Thanks!

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #663
Cygnus Q'ol
Savior of Albion

Current Game: liberty city stories
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoBlood
I must say I woke up to the KotOR saga very late in my madness for Star Wars. I guess it's never too late, even so I wish I could have played the game earlier to live it like those who did when it was released.
Time matters not.

We all lived it in each our own way, just probably more times than you.
...Maybe, depending on how often you've played.

That's one of the best things about this game, it's replay value. The ability to develop characters and choose your path through the story. BioWare did an excellent job and has been successful ever since. Being primarily a console player, it was KotOR that was responsible for me going back to experience this genre.

Whether or not LucasArts decides to hire them for the next KotOR is yet to be seen. We have heard promises that this series would not be left behind, and I believe that, but there are too many avenues for speculation to actually know until they tell us.

Personally, I believe they would want BioWare to head this project but may be waiting until there's room on their plate. It was reported that BioWare has no problem doing it and would welcome the job, but hasn't been asked by LA yet.

Decisions just may be hinging on what system to use which would determine the type of game. Would they dare change it?
Also, what started out a PC game has crossed over smoothly to console and they may be determining platform as well.

...Oh, by the way, welcome.

The Starbuck's in Bowerstone has Percolated Java Macchiatos.
Cygnus Q'ol is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #664
MandoBlood
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus Q'ol
Time matters not.

We all lived it in each our own way, just probably more times than you.
...Maybe, depending on how often you've played.

That's one of the best things about this game, it's replay value. The ability to develop characters and choose your path through the story. BioWare did an excellent job and has been successful ever since. Being primarily a console player, it was KotOR that was responsible for me going back to experience this genre.

Whether or not LucasArts decides to hire them for the next KotOR is yet to be seen. We have heard promises that this series would not be left behind, and I believe that, but there are too many avenues for speculation to actually know until they tell us.

Personally, I believe they would want BioWare to head this project but may be waiting until there's room on their plate. It was reported that BioWare has no problem doing it and would welcome the job, but hasn't been asked by LA yet.

Decisions just may be hinging on what system to use which would determine the type of game. Would they dare change it?
Also, what started out a PC game has crossed over smoothly to console and they may be determining platform as well.

...Oh, by the way, welcome.

Hey... my posts were deleted??? Ah well, rules are rules.

Yes. KotOR is timeless. I hope KotOR III is also timeless. The reply value is guaranteed is such titles.

And thanks for the welcoming...

The posts weren't deleted--I just moved them to the correct thread (see above). --Jae

Darth En Ghedi
Fan Fiction Author

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 08-17-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #665
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Quote:
It was reported that BioWare has no problem doing it and would welcome the job, but hasn't been asked by LA yet.
I haven't read anything about BioWare wanting to make KotOR 3. Are you sure you haven't mistaken Obsidian Entertainment's CEO for a BioWare employee? Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquhart reportedly stated in 2006 March:
Quote:
"We have been talking with LucasArts to do KOTOR3 since August 2004 and we hoped to do it since KOTOR2 was done. LucasArts is thinking what they want to do with it and we would happily make KOTOR3, if that's what LucasArts wants to do."
Source: Total Video Games

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #666
Cygnus Q'ol
Savior of Albion

Current Game: liberty city stories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char Ell
I haven't read anything about BioWare wanting to make KotOR 3. Are you sure you haven't mistaken Obsidian Entertainment's CEO for a BioWare employee? Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquhart reportedly stated in 2006 March: Source: Total Video Games
Yes, I'm totally mistaken. That's exactly what I read. I mistook Obsidian's reply for BioWare.

My apologies.

...and thank you Char Ell.

I think I need some sleep.

The Starbuck's in Bowerstone has Percolated Java Macchiatos.
Cygnus Q'ol is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #667
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Actually that was Obsidian that said that not Bioware

Old 08-18-2007, 10:48 PM   #668
CommanderRyan
Lurker

If Obsidian would like to make it then we should just wait till LA wants it to be made and made right.

I mean LA has alot on its hands now and if it needs some more time then we should give it some more time but I plan on them announcing it around some time around next year or so but if they havn't by then I wouldn't count on KOTOR3 being in production ever.

We Have Lost Control Kill Everone
CommanderRyan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #669
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
@ Cygnus Q'ol - No worries. But do get some sleep. It sucks to be sleep-deprived.

OK. So I'm really scraping the bottom of the KotOR news barrel with this one. Well, actually this can't be classified as news per se but rather is a rumor that may or may not have anything to do with another KotOR game. *sigh*

After visiting Gen Con 2007 in Indianapolis, Alleycat Games reports that three Star Wars miniature sets will be released in 2008. The first one is for characters from The Legacy of The Force comics. The remaining two sets are rumored to be for The Clone Wars TV show and Knights of the Old Republic. If true, then this miniature set could be based on the KotOR comics but of course I'm hoping that the set is based on characters from the KotOR games and that this is another reminder that LucasArts hasn't dropped the KotOR game franchise.

Like I said, scraping the very bottom of the barrel on this one...

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2007, 10:12 AM   #670
MandoBlood
Rookie

Well...
I know this is marketing strategies at full throttle, but, if LA isn't planning a KotOR III they should at least announce that! It's feeding too much speculation.
Yesterday I heard another rumout that a group of fans was creating Kotor III mod based in the Obsidian engine. Just a rumour, fortunately, ended up being teamGiska with their restoration mod.
But it's a good example for what I said above.

Darth En Ghedi
Fan Fiction Author
Old 08-23-2007, 07:50 AM   #671
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

All news concerning Kotor3 has been a little vague, IMO. Even the statement "won't be leaving Kotor behind" is somewhat vague, and I think maybe it's time LucasArts said if it's planned or not.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:12 PM   #672
MandoBlood
Rookie

Quote:
"won't be leaving Kotor behind" is somewhat vague
My friend, they did the same thing with Republic Commando and, guess what?, they are making a sequel.
That's not the point, the point is: This silence is feeding rumors. At least they could say "Ok, not planned until 2009" or something or "sorry! we're not planning anything" or " there's a project going on, no dates"... that's the sort of thing they CAN do and this is my only critic...

Darth En Ghedi
Fan Fiction Author
Old 08-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #673
BigMike322
Rookie

Quote:
All news concerning Kotor3 has been a little vague, IMO. Even the statement "won't be leaving Kotor behind" is somewhat vague, and I think maybe it's time LucasArts said if it's planned or not.
I agree. The Kotor series is my favorite of all the Star Wars games. It's only right that the make #3 and conclude it. Especially with the Empire Strikes Back type to be continued ending they gave us for #2.
BigMike322 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2007, 08:51 PM   #674
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
Seroisuly, they left so much at the end, it has to be continued! The return of Revan, the Exile, the battle agaisnt the true sith, the restabilization of the republic... There was that Revan vision in the secret tomb in the cave on Korriban- and you fight Revan signalling that something must be going to happen in the third game. perhaps they are just keepign it as secret as they an to make it a total suprise...

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2007, 04:17 AM   #675
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcesious
Seroisuly, they left so much at the end, it has to be continued! The return of Revan, the Exile, the battle agaisnt the true sith, the restabilization of the republic... There was that Revan vision in the secret tomb in the cave on Korriban- and you fight Revan signalling that something must be going to happen in the third game. perhaps they are just keepign it as secret as they an to make it a total suprise...
That's my instinct, there's no law that they have to tell us they're making it, they could announce it like a week before it's released, they are allowed to do that, and that's what I think is happening, either they are already developing it, or it is to be developed very very soon

Old 08-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #676
Gargoyle King
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcesious
Well they don't have to do anything really (whoever it may be who may be making the game). I ain't holdion' my breath on this one at all until there is definate official proof of the game's production, it's release.
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #677
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe 2.0
Did LA actually announce a sequel? If not, then it may just be speculation
No, they haven't. If they had, I'd think one little bit of info about a possible sequel would be somewhere on LA.com.
Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #678
DreadWizardDM
Rookie

Ok here is my take on the whole situation. LA does have alot on its plate at this time, with the upcoming "tv mini movies" that were announced at E3. Another HUGE factor is the advent of next generation graphics technologies. Look at "The Force Unleashed" for an example. Console systems like the PS3 have sooooooo much graphic and processing power its crazy. Before releasing a MAJOR SEQUEL title a company will want to wait at this time due to several reasons.
1. Next gen graphics.
2. Console systems.
3. DX10 and Vista are not mainstream as of yet.
4. There is a new video technology out there that is just coming of age and its totally mind blowing. It uses mathmatcal algorithms instead of bitmapping graphics, this will especially make a huge impact on games designed for PS3 and its MASSIVE cell processor engine(s).
5. Third party vendor vs in house development. Obsidion is a good company and offers alot of support HOWEVER... thier games are sluggish and slow and require tons and tons of updates .. example is NWN2.. its an awesome game but runs sluggish even on the best of systems. Hopefully Mask of the Betrayer will fix up some of those slowdown problems.

So as you can see there are many many aspects that go into the "announcement" of any release by a company like LA.. especially one as big as a K3 announcement.

IMHO I think Force Unleased is actually an experiment of sorts into these next gen graphics and will let them know just what they can be capable of with a MAJOR title release like a K3 would be. I would not expect any official K3 announcement for at least another year.
DreadWizardDM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #679
Darca Lar
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
My guesstimation is that if it's not made or announced by the end of next year, it's probably not.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2007, 10:14 PM   #680
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadWizardDM
LA does have alot on its plate at this time, with the upcoming "tv mini movies" that were announced at E3.
Lucasarts, that does the games, is a different company from Lucasfilm, which is presumably doing the shows.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)