lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #1001
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Current Game: NCAA Football 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
First post

It could be very well be KotOR 3 concept art. The artwork was found in a folder called KotOR 3, according to the article. Still the images are dated 2004 so that's odd.
Yeah, I find it hard to believe there was concept art for K3 when TSL wasn't even released yet.

I guess it COULD have been worked on right after K1 got out, and Obsidian did their thing, but I'm just not buyin' it.

Welcome to the forums!

Da_Man_2423 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #1002
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Im not buying it either. That link to the hidden folder didnt work. So they could have just made the art. Or the artist could have seen his mistake and deleted it.

EDIT: E3 is on July 15th, LA is there so im praying for a KOTOR 3 announcement.

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #1003
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-42 View Post
Im not buying it either. That link to the hidden folder didnt work. So they could have just made the art. Or the artist could have seen his mistake and deleted it.

I'll be ready for the Master Flurry of posts about a possible announcement. Before and after E3.

Surprise us LA.

Lots of people are holding on to a thread with E3...not sure how many more K3 faithfuls there will be if there isn't an announcement. Obviously LA doesn't HAVE to announce anything at E3, but it probably would be a good time.

Old 06-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #1004
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Ive lost my hope of a KOTOR3 announcement then gained them back. I found a thread on google saying LA had withdrawn then another saying LA responded they had definitely not.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:07 AM   #1005
sparkz
Lurker

Quote:

I think the artist took down the folder once it spread. I'm not sure though.

Same here. A KotOR 3 announcement at E3 would be awesome.
sparkz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2008, 12:15 AM   #1006
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
I think the artist took down the folder once it spread. I'm not sure though.

Same here. A KotOR 3 announcement at E3 would be awesome.
Yea well there was no images folder though either. It said Images/hidden/kotor3/art
youd think hed just delete hidden. But anyway...WELCOME TO LF you will love it here

Old 06-30-2008, 12:16 AM   #1007
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Ive lost my hope of a KOTOR3 announcement then gained them back. I found a thread on google saying LA had withdrawn then another saying LA responded they had definitely not.
Some spokesperson for LA or somebody within LA said they would "not leave the franchise behind" or some similar statement. So I guess we'll have to take their word for it.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:18 AM   #1008
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Man_2423 View Post
Some spokesperson for LA or somebody within LA said they would "not leave the franchise behind" or some similar statement. So I guess we'll have to take their word for it.
Yea he said the same for Battlefront and now: renegade squadren

Old 07-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #1009
Jaypee
Rookie

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/s...ing_115981.asp

Looks like the KOTOR MMO is real and will be called "The Old Republic" since it will have classes like Smuggler and Bounty Hunter taking away the knight part which usually equals all Jedi.
Jaypee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2008, 10:29 PM   #1010
Sharen Thrawn
Rookie

It's almost 100% sure now. Great... Just great...

My 'KotOR II: TSL' mods: | Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox | WIP: | M4-78 Enhancement Project | :: visit our official website ::

- Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today! -
Sharen Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #1011
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

3500 years before Vader? I'm guessing that means we won't get an official ending to the original story and be forced to read some text in a holocron or something about what happened to Revan and the Exile.

Thanks for that though...assuming it can all be confirmed by someone more reliable than a guy with 50 posts on a forum.

Old 07-12-2008, 12:03 AM   #1012
Darca Lar
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
Three trademarked names eh?

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2008, 02:59 AM   #1013
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Until it's confirmed, it's still all speculation. Since LA isn't announcing anything new at E3 this year, it could be awhile.

Edit: Here is the direct link concering some of the rumored features if you're too lazy to go through the link Jaypee posted: http://www.ahazi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10846

Some "features" that stuck out when I read:

"Setting: 3500 years before Vader (That would be a few hundred years after TSL)

Functional Light side/ Dark side- npcs and others remember what you do and their reactions change accordingly.

Legacy system. When you reach top level, apparently you have the option of producing an offspring with special bonus traits and starting over...or something to that effect.

No more miles of reading text. Events happen in game with full voice overs. Sounds damn impossible if you ask me."

Last edited by Da_Man_2423; 07-12-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #1014
Sharen Thrawn
Rookie

Quote:
Until it's confirmed, it's still all speculation. Since LA isn't announcing anything new at E3 this year, it could be awhile.

Edit: Here is the direct link concering some of the rumored features if you're too lazy to go through the link Jaypee posted: http://www.ahazi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10846

Some "features" that stuck out when I read:

"Setting: 3500 years before Vader (That would be a few hundred years after TSL)

Functional Light side/ Dark side- npcs and others remember what you do and their reactions change accordingly.

Legacy system. When you reach top level, apparently you have the option of producing an offspring with special bonus traits and starting over...or something to that effect.

No more miles of reading text. Events happen in game with full voice overs. Sounds damn impossible if you ask me."
The most interesting part of this messege is the time it was posted. Look carefully: 07-21-2007. That guy new the title of the MMO a YEAR ago. Yeah, there's no official confirmation yet. But it's 100% sure now. Nobody needs an official confirmation anymore.
(KO)TOR MMO is coming.

My 'KotOR II: TSL' mods: | Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox | WIP: | M4-78 Enhancement Project | :: visit our official website ::

- Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today! -
Sharen Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #1015
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Ehm. Sorry to break your game, but I suppose when millions of dollars are at stake and you (as company) killed a game which costed aformentioned money (Galaxies), I'd give out a survey on a possible succesor as well.

Since it's 2007, it falls together with the rumours. The 'rumours of a possible Kotor 3 being made'. We haven't seen a single screen, trailer or proof. Not from the developers. A little list of questions from Lucasarts on a project that could cost them millions of dollars isn't proof. It's a logical move.

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #1016
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

I didn't even notice the date...it was linked with the patent info so I didn't think about the date at all. Good catch.

Even though it's a year old, the fact that the survey questions were about what they were kinda convince me it's an MMO...and now the fact that they patented some new names THAT HE MENTIONS (Old Republic) also convinces me. Although I guess it could still be about anything until there's some official announcements.

Last edited by Da_Man_2423; 07-12-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #1017
darth_traya
Rookie

I'm not sure about if they're talking about this game or not but Gametrailers.com in their E3 Calendar says that on July 17 at 10AM they are showing a Bioware game debut.

http://www.gametrailers.com/e3_calen...16278000&ap=am

Still hoping for Kotor 3.

There must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn.
Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you.
If you were to battle an old Sith Lord in a lightsaber duel, you would find that we're only children playing with toys.
darth_traya is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #1018
RyuuKage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypee View Post
http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/s...ing_115981.asp

Looks like the KOTOR MMO is real and will be called "The Old Republic" since it will have classes like Smuggler and Bounty Hunter taking away the knight part which usually equals all Jedi.

if that really is true then.... *deep breath*

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!

*deep breath* ok...i'm ok...maybe...
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2008, 01:54 AM   #1019
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

LucasArts isn't slated to announce any new games at E3 this year (from what I've read on the Net), so I don't think BioWare can announce anything without permission, assuming it is indeed a new Star Wars MMO of course.

Old 07-13-2008, 07:14 AM   #1020
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
I laughed so loudly when I read about them removing the KO and being called "The Old Republic". My take on this, because of all the stubborn people that fails to see that the MMO would not technically be KotOR III. Many, many people have complained saying the words "ohh noez LA donts make kotor 3 an mmo". Well, maybe their response is to change the name to please those people, but in fact it is still KOTOR.

I mean, we've been presented with the timeline, 3500 years before ANH. We know that Jedi were in existence then, so they can't really make the game without any.

I don't think that any developer of this MMO would be stupid enough to follow the likes of SWG, does anyone really believe they will screw it up, if given the time to develop it properly?

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2008, 08:44 AM   #1021
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zionosis View Post
I mean, we've been presented with the timeline, 3500 years before ANH. We know that Jedi were in existence then, so they can't really make the game without any.
Well, they could, but it would piss a lot of people off. I don't think they would have any intentions of making it without Jedi. The real problem is limiting the numbers so the environment feels realistically like Star Wars. 90% of the players being Jedi isn't realistic. But there's also the problem of, "Who gets to be a Jedi?", "What are the requirements to be a Jedi?", and so on. I played Galaxies after all the things that made it "bad", so I can't make a full comparison on that. Perhaps a Galaxies veteran can comment about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Z
I don't think that any developer of this MMO would be stupid enough to follow the likes of SWG, does anyone really believe they will screw it up, if given the time to develop it properly?
Assuming it's BioWare, that alone would probably make people believe they won't screw it up. Any good developer looks at the competition to see why they're doing so good (or in this case, with Galaxies, why it was so bad). Does that mean stealing ideas? No, but knowing what works and what doesn't can improve game quality.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #1022
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
I played Galaxies after all the things that made it "bad", so I can't make a full comparison on that. Perhaps a Galaxies veteran can comment about it.
Before the New Game Enhancement (NGE) there was a great system to becoming a Jedi. Without going into a lot of detail that nobody will understand (unless you played pre-NGE), you had to basically play the game for an extremely long time and do lots and lots of tedious things in order to become a Jedi. Also, if you were a Jedi and used any force powers, or in any way showed that you were a Jedi around a Bounty Hunter you automatically got a bounty on your head and could be hunted by any Bounty Hunter.

In other words the class was extremely fun and rewarding, but a very hard class.
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #1023
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by han sala View Post
Before the New Game Enhancement (NGE) there was a great system to becoming a Jedi. Without going into a lot of detail that nobody will understand (unless you played pre-NGE), you had to basically play the game for an extremely long time and do lots and lots of tedious things in order to become a Jedi. Also, if you were a Jedi and used any force powers, or in any way showed that you were a Jedi around a Bounty Hunter you automatically got a bounty on your head and could be hunted by any Bounty Hunter.

In other words the class was extremely fun and rewarding, but a very hard class.
Yes, that was a good system. But, that won't work for the KotOR MMO, should it be made. I mean people are forgetting, Jedi are trained from a very early age, so that isn't very realistic in the SW universe. A more suitable way for them to do it would be to make Jedi a startable class, but they have to go through lots of training, they wouldn't gain a lightsaber until a certain amount of time (like in SW reality), force powers would be limited until learning more in training etc... That would balance things more as well, and as long as they don't make the Jedi invincible, and give all classes a fair chance, then there really shouldn't be any problems, IMHO.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #1024
RyuuKage

Quote:
Yes, that was a good system. But, that won't work for the KotOR MMO, should it be made. I mean people are forgetting, Jedi are trained from a very early age, so that isn't very realistic in the SW universe. A more suitable way for them to do it would be to make Jedi a startable class, but they have to go through lots of training, they wouldn't gain a lightsaber until a certain amount of time (like in SW reality), force powers would be limited until learning more in training etc... That would balance things more as well, and as long as they don't make the Jedi invincible, and give all classes a fair chance, then there really shouldn't be any problems, IMHO.
and unlike the GCW, jedi would be common enough in 3500 BBY
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #1025
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuKage View Post
and unlike the GCW, jedi would be common enough in 3500 BBY
As common as Jedi may be in that time period, that doesn't excuse 90% of total players to be Jedi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
That doesn't adequately solve the Jedi numbers problem (since you don't have to do ANYTHING to gain the class), it just makes their development from the get-go harder. We'd end up having thousands of Padawans instead of Masters. Even if everything was balanced and all, if Jedi is available from the very beginning to anyone, you can safely assume that at a minimum, over half the players on any given server would be Jedi. Not Star Wars.

Now, if they made it EXTREMELY hard, to the point that only a very dedicated MMORPG player would take the time do to the training to make it worthwhile, would making Jedi available from the beginning be acceptable.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #1026
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
As common as Jedi may be in that time period, that doesn't excuse 90% of total players to be Jedi.
Are you a time traveler? Or able to see the future?

The game hasn't even been made, what you describe is the current state of SWG, if KotOR Online is made in a completely different way (unkown now obviously), 90% might not be the population of Jedi.

Quote:
That doesn't adequately solve the Jedi numbers problem (since you don't have to do ANYTHING to gain the class), it just makes their development from the get-go harder. We'd end up having thousands of Padawans instead of Masters. Even if everything was balanced and all, if Jedi is available from the very beginning to anyone, you can safely assume that at a minimum, over half the players on any given server would be Jedi. Not Star Wars.

Now, if they made it EXTREMELY hard, to the point that only a very dedicated MMORPG player would take the time do to the training to make it worthwhile, would making Jedi available from the beginning be acceptable.
Valid points. But the way I intended it to be was, a player chooses to start as Jedi, but until you reach a certain level out of (e.g. 100), you character is played as a different class (e.g. Swordsman). Upon reaching the required level (e.g. 50) you then trigger some sort of evet where you find out you are force sensitive, similar to the amnesia storyline of Revan, but not amnesia.

If the maximum level is 100, and the required level to find out about force sensitivity is half of that, that leads me to believe that quite allot of the population that want to be Jedi straight away and get really uber cool force powers will not want to wait that long, only players dedicated to getting there will do it.

The reason why I say this, is because I have played numerous MMO's, and if you want something but not so much that you have to level 50 levels to get there, you won't do it, which will ultimately, reduce Jedi numbers.

Another on the spot idea, would be to just cap the servers for how many Jedi. But as I said, that's on the spot, with more time and thought, better ideas could be created.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #1027
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
A good solution would be not to make an MMO at all and just have an SPRPGK3, but, we'll see.

the points made about Jedi in an MMO are actually pretty much in place in SWG, the only problem is, as said, is there is the possibility of 90% Jedi per server (although not the case)

For the record, force sensitive Chars in SWG do not receive a lightsaber till level 32 (of 90) and do not even have the word Jedi in there title or bio until the "Jedi Apprentice" Title is awarded at level 66, and are far from invincible, I struggle to stand against a Bounty Hunter or Commando of same level with my Char.

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #1028
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Are you a time traveler? Or able to see the future?

The game hasn't even been made, what you describe is the current state of SWG, if KotOR Online is made in a completely different way (unkown now obviously), 90% might not be the population of Jedi.
Which is what we want (90% of pop. NOT being Jedi, or similar numbers), and which is why I described it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
Valid points. But the way I intended it to be was, a player chooses to start as Jedi, but until you reach a certain level out of (e.g. 100), you character is played as a different class (e.g. Swordsman). Upon reaching the required level (e.g. 50) you then trigger some sort of evet where you find out you are force sensitive, similar to the amnesia storyline of Revan, but not amnesia.

If the maximum level is 100, and the required level to find out about force sensitivity is half of that, that leads me to believe that quite allot of the population that want to be Jedi straight away and get really uber cool force powers will not want to wait that long, only players dedicated to getting there will do it.
I like this idea. This would indeed discourage people from playing as Jedi right away, thus limiting numbers to a more realistic feel. I also do believe, however, that the actual training and leveling parts (once found to be force sensitive), should be tougher than other classes, to further reduce the numbers a tad. Obviously the life of a Jedi is tough, so the leveling/training system should reflect that somehow, in my opinion.

Quote:
The reason why I say this, is because I have played numerous MMO's, and if you want something but not so much that you have to level 50 levels to get there, you won't do it, which will ultimately, reduce Jedi numbers.
Definately, which would really only encourage the dedicated MMO-er into being a Jedi right away.

Quote:
Another on the spot idea, would be to just cap the servers for how many Jedi. But as I said, that's on the spot, with more time and thought, better ideas could be created.
Yeah, that definately could be elaborated on later during development if decided to be implemented. I get the feeling though that once the max limit is hit, there would be a flood of continual complaints about players wanting to be Jedi, only to realize they can't. Perhaps the cap limit is a percentage of the total server players? That way, as long as people continually join, more Jedi "slots" are available. Although I suppose that depends a bit on how many people the server can hold total as well.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #1029
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
I like this idea. This would indeed discourage people from playing as Jedi right away, thus limiting numbers to a more realistic feel. I also do believe, however, that the actual training and leveling parts (once found to be force sensitive), should be tougher than other classes, to further reduce the numbers a tad. Obviously the life of a Jedi is tough, so the leveling/training system should reflect that somehow, in my opinion.

Definately, which would really only encourage the dedicated MMO-er into being a Jedi right away.
Yes, with your added points would improve it more. I thought up this idea quite quickly, only now, I can see it's pretty good idea.

Quote:
Yeah, that definately could be elaborated on later during development if decided to be implemented. I get the feeling though that once the max limit is hit, there would be a flood of continual complaints about players wanting to be Jedi, only to realize they can't. Perhaps the cap limit is a percentage of the total server players? That way, as long as people continually join, more Jedi "slots" are available. Although I suppose that depends a bit on how many people the server can hold total as well.
That's a really good way of going about the Jedi cap idea, with a bit of thinking the idea was improved greatly.

So, as I've said allot of times, if done right, we could get an amazing game. I hope allot more people will become more open minded about it.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #1030
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Yeah, these ideas always sound so cool when you think about them being in the game...but I've personally never seen a person's suggested ideas be implemented into a major game such as this. At least not openly where that person can happily admit a feature they suggested was used by a major video game developer.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #1031
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Well, developers do take on board what gamers recommend, whether they be MMO's or not, I have seen it done.

I suppose people will just have to have faith in the developers, and that they won't do a repeat performance of SWG, especially if the developers are Bioware.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #1032
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Oh yeah, definately there won't be a repeat performance of SWG, that's for sure. Even more for sure if it's BioWare. All this speculative talk is making me crave for the game now. All the evidence/rumors are just yelling "STAR WARS MMO"...I personally would be very surprised if the project isn't Star Wars related at all.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #1033
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Oh yeah, definately there won't be a repeat performance of SWG, that's for sure. Even more for sure if it's BioWare. All this speculative talk is making me crave for the game now. All the evidence/rumors are just yelling "STAR WARS MMO"...
I know, the more I talk about it the more I want it.

Quote:
I personally would be very surprised if the project isn't Star Wars related at all.
Me to, but I highly doubt it isn't, there isn't much else for LA to be involved with.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:28 PM   #1034
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

I did post this in another thread, but BioWare is supposed to be making a "Game Debut" this Thursday at E3. What speculative titles haven't they debuted already?

Old 07-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #1035
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Yeah I heard about this debut, something may be announced regarding the KotOR MMO, though it's slim. But AFAIK the only game that Bioware are working on that haven't announced the details of is their MMO and some "interactive" project, which is rumored to be the same thing...

Old 07-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #1036
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Quote:
Yeah I heard about this debut, something may be announced regarding the KotOR MMO, though it's slim. But AFAIK the only game that Bioware are working on that haven't announced the details of is their MMO and some "interactive" project, which is rumored to be the same thing...
Average KotOR fan reasoning yells "STAR WARS MMO". I really pray that it is, but I get the feeling we'll be disappointed.

Old 07-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #1037
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Quote:
I did post this in another thread, but BioWare is supposed to be making a "Game Debut" this Thursday at E3. What speculative titles haven't they debuted already?
This will reveal more of BioWare's Dragon Age: Orgins. The only question is just how much of the game will BioWare allow people to see at this event.

Quote:
BioWare does have an unnamed next gen game (not Mass Effect 2) in addition to their unnamed MMORPG and the LucasArts/BioWare project. Of course there is the debate about whether or not the LA/Bio project and the MMORPG are one and the same but as of now they're listed as separate projects on BioWare's website.

No KotOR 3 in sight, as far as I can tell. *sigh*

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2008, 01:43 AM   #1038
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char Ell View Post
This will reveal more of BioWare's Dragon Age: Orgins. The only question is just how much of the game will BioWare allow people to see at this event.
Are you positive?
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2008, 04:53 AM   #1039
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Hmm, I'm not so sure, Bioware know that more hype has been generated over their other two? games. Also details of Dragon Age have already been announced, so it's not entirely a game debut...

Quote:
BioWare does have an unnamed next gen game (not Mass Effect 2) in addition to their unnamed MMORPG and the LucasArts/BioWare project. Of course there is the debate about whether or not the LA/Bio project and the MMORPG are one and the same but as of now they're listed as separate projects on BioWare's website.

No KotOR 3 in sight, as far as I can tell. *sigh*
Actually, even if they are separate projects, that would actually improve the chances of K3 or/and the KotOR MMO.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:30 AM   #1040
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

I agree with the Dragon Age thing...considering we know details about the game already, it wouldn't really be a game debut. I honestly can't wait another 2 days to find out, it just seems to drag on forever.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > More KOTOR III Possibilty News! (KOTOR MMO Confirmed?)