lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: reintroducing Revan as PC in a KIII.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-01-2005, 05:36 AM   #41
Kain
I'm a ghost

Current Game: Not so much.
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke
When 15D of Control, Sense, and Alter you have reached... stoppable you are not!
I think the highest my Sith got was 10D Alter, 8D Control, and 8D Sense. I could have made my Alter a lot higher after the mission...except the Jedi in the group resisted my lures...in a matter of speaking. His Control was higher than mine and when he realized I was trying to Mind Trick him, I hit him with all the Lightning I could muster. When the rest of the group walked in, I convinced them all he had raised his saber against me. Unfortunantly, he Mind Tricked them into seeing the truth and I was promptly gunned down and they stopped inviting me to play.
Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2005, 05:26 PM   #42
montnoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain
...they stopped inviting me to play.
I would have shown you the door after an hour or so into the second session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke
... stoppable you are not!
Bwaaaahahahaaaha! This use of english must be weird even for Yoda. Is it even... legal?

in vino veritas
montnoir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2005, 02:15 AM   #43
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain
I think the highest my Sith got was 10D Alter, 8D Control, and 8D Sense
That's quite respectable, I have a Ex. Imperial Vice Admiral that has Force Skills near those, my other characters are quite old, around 16 and 12 years old, and those 2 are both over 15D in all three Force Skills.

When I did play a Dark Lord of the Sith (I had the GM's permission to do this as it was his idea), I never directly engaged my fellow party members, though I did arrange some of their "encounters", and using those I left clues for them that would help to lead them to come to see things my way. It takes years for the proper manipulation, one of our players, a steadfast Paladin character player, he was playing a Jedi Master (Big surprise there!), my biggest victory was to manipulate him to my way of thinking, enough that when I made my move he followed along beliving he was doing the right thing, it was sweet!

After the campaign was over and he knew I had been manipulating things along with the GM, he congratulated me on a job well done! Of course the most humorous part of all this is we then started an AD&D campaign, and we both played Paladins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montnoir
This use of english must be weird even for Yoda. Is it even... legal?
I don't honestly know, but with Yoda I guess anything goes...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2005, 04:08 AM   #44
Kain
I'm a ghost

Current Game: Not so much.
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Oh man, speaking of Paladins. I was playing D&D and these gnolls were maurading the countryside under the command of an evil wizard(my character just happened to be an evil wizard who fit the description to the teeth). The Paladin was steadfast in destroying them but then I told him how evil it was to just slaughter gnolls without knowing their motivations for maurading. He doubted his faith for a moment and was stripped of all his holy powers. He immediatly attepmted to kill me, but atleast I made him fall from grace. I did end up dead(I was in Melee vs a warrior, c'mon now), but not by his sword - I hit him with a Maximized 12D fireball at point-blank range.
Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > reintroducing Revan as PC in a KIII.