lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another rpg-What a good RP should be.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-13-2005, 06:53 PM   #401
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"So this is a fellow camper?" Embarassed, Natashga pushed him away and said "Umm, hi. I'm Natasha. You interested in violin?"
DarthAve is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2005, 07:08 PM   #402
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Ness showed up and overheard the situation over who this mystery person is, as he often does.

Camper? Spy? Either way...

"We could always find a way to... look inside." he said in typical movie-villian fashion.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2005, 07:12 PM   #403
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Ohh, sneaky Ness, but I got a better idea." Natasha flkuffed up her hair in a sexy way and said. "So cutie, what's your name? Tell me and I'll kiss ya."
Old 10-13-2005, 07:17 PM   #404
Tarkya

"Boy, you sure are a flirt Natasha." She offered her hand for a handshake. "My name's Sarah. Yours?"
Tarkya is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2005, 07:21 PM   #405
DarthAve
Yeezy

"I know, but i'm only a flirt when the boys are cute." She turned to the strange boy, grabbed him by the shirt and said "So, are you gonna tell me your name?"
Old 10-13-2005, 07:24 PM   #406
splitsecond

Sasha looked at the boy "you look like a capable psychic Dan show me what you can do" Sasha took a puff of his cigarette

splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2005, 07:26 PM   #407
Tarkya

"Hey Sasha, you're back!" Sarah withdrew her hand, wincing at Natasha's antics. "Hey, you're gonna scare him doing that."
Old 10-13-2005, 07:27 PM   #408
DarthAve
Yeezy

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME??? and where's the belt? and when do we get to take a class?"
Old 10-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #409
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave2011
"HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME??? and where's the belt? and when do we get to take a class?"
Spaz....

"I think he took care of the belt, odds ar eits either in the lab or still on him, as for Dan's name a simple psychic check could clarify, and we take classes when we stop being guine-" noticed Dan, who is as-of-yet unaware of the psychic testing going on. "ea... studiers...."

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:37 PM   #410
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Oh Ness," Natasha thought, "You're so smart. Why can't you realize my feelings for you?"

"Studiers? That's odd." Natasha said ignoring her thought's.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:38 PM   #411
splitsecond

"class starts in a few minutes at the dock" Sasha than started to walk towards the beach.

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2005, 07:40 PM   #412
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Come on Ness, lets follow Sasha to the docks!'

Natasha skipped along the trail, Dragging Ness by the arm.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:42 PM   #413
Tarkya

Sarah looked at Dan. "If you want, you can follow me. I'm not going to attack you like the other girl here." She stuck her hands in the pockets of her windbreaker and went on.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:53 PM   #414
splitsecond

Sasha stood at the base of the dock waiting for the cadets to arrive "well so far they all seem to be in top psychic shape except for one pyrokinesis incident" Sasha pulled out a psycho-portal from his pocket "hmmm...maybe I should run them through the same course I gave Rasputin" Sasha thought about these things silently to himself

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2005, 07:55 PM   #415
Tarkya

Sarah reached the dock, skidding to a halt. "Okay... no... more... running." She rubbed her forehead. "Hello Sasha. Don't mind me, just in the mood to get here before the lovebirds."
Old 10-13-2005, 07:55 PM   #416
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha ran down the ramp, Dragging Ness along.

"We're ready for combat dad!"
Old 10-13-2005, 08:08 PM   #417
splitsecond

"good your here" Sasha put the portal on his forehead "let the class begin" the class was sucked into his psyche

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2005, 08:09 PM   #418
Gruducuuz
Forumite

Dan was very confused. "I geuss this might be the official looking guy's mind. "Would you guys mind telling me your names?" said Dan. "And is there any make-up crap I have to do?" Said Dan as he followed the rest of the group.

Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2005, 08:10 PM   #419
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Wow, look at all the space. umm, no offence."
Old 10-13-2005, 08:12 PM   #420
Tarkya

Sarah flinched and shouted out as soon as she had fully projected. "GYAH! Did you HAVE to do that?" She pulled on a pair of gloves she had pulled from her pocket. "At least give us a bit of time to prepare before you go sucking us from our bodies.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:21 PM   #421
splitsecond

"well Dan i'am Sasha Nein and no there is'nt any make up work you have to do" Sasha took a few steps back "here you will learn how to use a psychic blast" he continued to talk "if you take your emotions like anger and fear and aim them at a common point you can unleash a psi-blast try it" Sasha pushed a switch with his foot making five targets appear

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2005, 08:22 PM   #422
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Lamps, ugg, their so ugly!! I'd gladly blow those up."

Natasha used a Psi-blast and blasted her lamp to bits.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:24 PM   #423
Tarkya

Sarah squinted. "Those are some REALLY tacky lamps." She pulled the gloves on a little tighter. "I'm going next."

She walked forward, facing one. She focused on one of the targets, then pointed a hand at it. A shot of energy shot out and hit the target.

"Woah... that was awesome."
Old 10-13-2005, 08:26 PM   #424
Gruducuuz
Forumite

Dan shot the lamp with his name on it. "Hey, I'm pretty good at this!" thought Dan. "You know, that girl was holding a little too tight." Thought Dan as he shot a blast at her. Which missed by a few feet. "Guess im not as good as I thought."

Bahumbug.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:50 PM   #425
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.

Hot Topic Starter 
The narrator does not endorse the shooting of icky Tiffany lamps.

MOVE FAST TO AVOID THE RAYS
Purple Squid is offline   you may:
Old 10-13-2005, 09:46 PM   #426
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Ok Dad, what now?"
Old 10-13-2005, 10:05 PM   #427
splitsecond

just then a weird machine poped up next to Sasha and a weird little man came out of it "ok this is a censor you can these things in any sane persons mind well right now he's going to be target practice you each need to blast 200 hundred of these things so about two weeks and two hours a day you should get your first merit badge now you should get started I have some things to attend to in another section of my brain so you 4 will have to save your questions for later" and with that Sasha hoped threw a door that came out of nowhere.

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2005, 10:09 PM   #428
Tarkya

Sarah zapped one, then blinked. "This is gonna take forever."

She looked around and noticed a floating switch. "Hey... this might up the flow a bit." She used TK to push it up to 2, and looked at the others with a grin on her face.

"Hey, anyone up for pushing it to the skull level?"
Old 10-14-2005, 03:25 AM   #429
Smon
Bizarro

Ness was following the tests and was, like Sarah, bored with the one by one approach.

"Do you really need to ask?" he said and casually walked over to push it down.

Old 10-14-2005, 06:42 AM   #430
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.

Hot Topic Starter 
The narrator, who is always glad to be a jerk, thinks you are all morons. But since the narrator narrates...

Our heroes... valianty... push the lever down to 'skull level', as they so blatantly call it...

They've obviously never seen mental thrillers.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:18 AM   #431
Smon
Bizarro

As the landscape around them transformed into a large bed covered in blocks and other childhood items Ness thought about what he just did.

"...uhoh... I broke his brain..."

Old 10-14-2005, 11:30 AM   #432
Tarkya

Sarah blinked. "This place is wierd..." She turned around and was faced with one of those censors.

"Gyah!" She punched at it, knowing it wouldn't really work. The large, greenish pyschic energy hand did.

She stared as the exploding censor. "Hey, can anyone ELSE do that?"
Old 10-14-2005, 03:43 PM   #433
DarthAve
Yeezy

"oh look, a vault!" Natasha ran up to the vault on the bed, punched it and got a clipshow thingie. "Oh my word, that's Sasha's mother, oh, she dies when he was so little. That makes me sad."
Old 10-14-2005, 04:18 PM   #434
Smon
Bizarro

"Well, we better fix this mess before Sasha shows up" Ness said as he unsheathed a baseball bat and headed for the Censor valve.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:40 PM   #435
Tarkya

Sarah nodded. "Where did you pull that bat from? Wait, nevermind, don't need to know." She punced another censor. "There are two of em. I think we need to zap them." She began towards one of them, at one point running through a wispy picture floating through the air. She blinked as it shrunk and dissapeared. "Woah. That felt wierd." Still, she decided that it would be a good idea to collect the things.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #436
Gruducuuz
Forumite

Dan walked around observing his surroundings. He walked up to a giant, glowing, floating picture of a childish toy. He looked at it for a few minutes, then tried to touch it, and it dissapeared. "Whoah!" exclaimed Dan as he wondered what happened to it. He tried walking up to another floating thing. Before he could try touching it, a censor ran up to him and was about to throw his clip-board at him when Dan trapped him inside a shield. He then moved the shield in a circle, and stopped concentrating on his shield at just the right moment to make the censor fly into one of the far corners of Sasha's mind. When he tried touching the floaty picture again, he realized something fell out of his pocket that he had found out side the main gate to the camp. Camp Guide was printed in large bold letters on the cover. Dan opened it, and found a map to the camp, and some kind of glossary in the back. He skimmed though it, untill he found what he was looking for. "Figment. A figment of imagination floating around in people's minds. Usualy floating and bright neon in color. Some figments may have a mind of its own and may float away when avoiding capture. They seem to not be able to venture away from their starting point for very long though. Each figment collected takes a small bit of brain power from the original host, and transfers it to the atainee. But to a trained psychonaut, this is nothing." Dan read aloud. "Well that's useful." thought Dan as he grabbed the figment ahead of him and searched for more. On his way, he confronted another censor, but this one was much larger in size. He trapped this one in a shield, but it broke free. "Dang, I should practice that." Thought dan as he shot it with some anger about not being better at using his shield. Where the censor had died though, and red and blue dot came out. "Hello, what are you two?" thought Dan as he pulled out his guide again. "Ah-ha. Mental Helper. A helpful little critter that gives back a small amount of mental health. And, Mental Heater. A small ball of fury that helps you fire off more Markmanship shots. Well, come to papa little guys." Said Dan as he grabbed the things. "I'm feeling better already!" thought Dan as he went to collect more.

(longest quick reply ever.)

Bahumbug.

Last edited by Gruducuuz; 10-14-2005 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:46 PM   #437
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.

Hot Topic Starter 
The narrator is impressed with the amount of words in the last post.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:57 PM   #438
Tarkya

This roleplayer is also impressed by the number of words.

"Good to know." Sarah climbed a bit more before being hit by a censor and tumbled off the edge of the box.

Great! I'm gonna die...

When her back hit the floor, she blinked and stood up. Where she stood there was nothing, but she could hear the noise of the censors over the edge. She walked over and looked at the now sideways scene of the bed. She stepped over and it became normal again.

"WTF." It was apparently surprising enough to use internet acronyms.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:00 PM   #439
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.

Hot Topic Starter 
...and that's pretty surprising.

Old 10-14-2005, 05:13 PM   #440
Gruducuuz
Forumite

As Dan continued to look for more interesting things, he came across what looked like a cotton candy spider-web. "To the guide!" thought Dan as he pulled out the guide.
"Mental Cobwebs. A small symptom of not looking though a part of your mind often enough. May be collected by use of a special instrument. See Cobweb Duster." Dan read aloud. As Dan walked away from it he decided to try to fix Sasha's mind because if he didn't the others may try to blame him for the damage to his mind. As Dan jumped around on these not very safe looking floating blocks, he heard something crying and levitation bounced over to it. When he saw what was crying, he was very confused.
"A crying bag?" He said as he walked over to it. Then something came to him when he saw it. " Oh crap, if those figments are alive, and this thing probably is too, then maybe we broke it when we broke Sasha's mind!" Dan exclaimed as he thought out loud. "What happened? What's wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?" Dan stammered to try to shut it up. When Dan was talking to the bag, a Censor had snuck up behind him ans fired off a big, red NO at him. When Dan realized what was happening, he jumped in fron of the blast, because having the bag die probably wasn't good. The blast had sent Dan flying, and when he landed, the guide had fallen out of his pocket again. "Maybe you have somthing on the bag... Found it! Emotional Luggage. A result of powerful emotions being jarred up inside a mind. To end it's pain, find the luggage tag that goes to the bag." Dan read aloud. "Well, I better find it so I don't get yalled at." Thought Dan as he hunted for the bag's tag. After some quick searching, he found the tag and returned it. When he did, the bag did a jig and dissapeared. "That was odd." thought Dan as he headed for the giant spikey pipe to give the bat-kid cover.

(second logest quick reply.)

Bahumbug.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Another rpg-What a good RP should be.