lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another rpg-What a good RP should be.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2005, 05:45 PM   #641
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
I'll help.

NARRATOR SUMMONS--

INTERN! AND EXPLOSIONS!

Eh. The narrator is lost as to what's happening.
Okay, AHEM.

On the last episode of Another RPG, Ness and Sasha went into the Coach's mind and went their own ways to find the portal, meanwhile Natasha got stuck inside Sarah's mind.

Can she escape? Will Ness and Sasha ever find the portal? Will Goku come back before ALL his friends die? Probably not, but find out ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF ANTOHER RPG.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may:
Old 10-18-2005, 07:40 PM   #642
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"Umm, SARAH!!!!! DAN!!!! NESS, SOMBODY FREAKIN' HELP ME!!!!" A nightmare thingie popped up and Natasha psi-blasted it. "Hmm,"she thought "That works well." Natasha Psi blasted it until it exploded and little things popped out of it's mouth "EAT THIS DUDE!!!" Natasha tossed one of the things into the opening, and the nightmare dried up. Natasha punched it and jumped into the hole in the ground to get back to the regular mental world. "OK, I'M SO DONE!!!"
DarthAve is offline   you may:
Old 10-18-2005, 07:50 PM   #643
Tarkya

In the real world, Sarah finally fell asleep.

In the mental world, the door into her mind opened up and Sarah walked out looking really confused.

"Okay, either I'm dreaming or I projected in my sleep. Or both. This is freaky." She'd only been in Sasha's mind and in some cases her own, but not here. "OY! Anyone out there?"
Tarkya is offline   you may:
Old 10-18-2005, 08:03 PM   #644
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha busted her way out of the door, and went into the coaches mind. She caught up with Ness and said, "OK Ness, I'm done. I just got sucked underground by a demon-looking thing in Dan's mind, and I had to kill to escape. I'm going back to the real world, I'll see you tonight at the rock out by the bathosphere for our meeting."
Old 10-18-2005, 08:07 PM   #645
Tarkya

Sarah saw Natasha and waved rather hard at her. "OI, Natasha! When you get back to the real world could you wake me up? I'm either sleep-projecting or dreaming and it's not that easy to wake up!"
Old 10-18-2005, 08:10 PM   #646
Smon
Bizarro

Ness agreed.

"Okay, right now I need to take care of... this." he said and he pointed at the giant helmet firing at him. He hit the target and ran for the next one.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:12 PM   #647
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Hello, invistibility? I'll see you there." Natasha walked off, went into the hallway, projected back into the real world, woke up Sarah,, and ran off to the cabin to get ready.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:14 PM   #648
Smon
Bizarro

Ness was left alone.

Invisi- ...DUH.

He turned invisible and ran straight for the helmet. He climbed inside and found the doorway. He left through it and pulled it through with the same method.

Old 10-18-2005, 08:51 PM   #649
Tarkya

Sarah woke up with a start. "Ouch. That kinda hurt." She looked at Ness. "Huh. He should be safe here. Unless Sasha goes mad or something. Which won't happen." She got up and ran for the cabins so she could get into some nicer clothes. Or at least decently dried ones.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:03 PM   #650
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha was at the cabins getting ready. She slipped on a black dress(just in case), put her hair up fancy and put a flower in it. She slipped on her fancy shoes, grabbed her violin, and headed for the docks.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #651
Smon
Bizarro

Ness was in the collective. He figured, It must be late enough. and he headed for the brain tumbler and jumped out back to his body.

Alright, better get ready for the ...meeting.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:30 PM   #652
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha reached the island by the bathosphere, sat down, and waited for Ness. When she saw him walk down the ramp, she let out a faint smile and said to herself "Please, I don't wanna make a fool of myself."
Old 10-18-2005, 10:22 PM   #653
Tarkya

Sarah was sitting outside the cabin, a small fire burning in front of her. She was wearing a black tee and actual blue jeans, and the shirt and pants she had been wearing before were hanging on a makeshift drying rack next to the fire. She was poking the fire with a stick and feeding it small bits of wood she'd found.

"Heh. All I need is some fish and I could make a nice dinner here." She put another wood bit in, wishing to some degree that she could actually use pyrokinesis and completely unaware of what was going to happen on the lake.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:17 AM   #654
Gruducuuz
Forumite

Dan, after the first Icarus potion wearing off, and summoning at least 3 or 4 new ones, made it to the city. "God, that took longer than expected." thought Dan as he got towds the gate at the beggining of the city. Dan looked around and didn't find it anywhere in the city. "If this is really my brain, and my love for video games is really etched into my mind, the door will be on top of the highest building." said Dan. Dan summoned up one last Icarus potion. And sure enough, the door was on the highest building. "Now how to get rid of the door..." thought Dan.

After alot of thinking, Dan decided on one thing. "Ill just take it with me." said dan as he reached for the frame. He pushed it on the left and right sides to make it very narrow, jumped and grabbed the very top which made it very tiny. Dan picked it up and put the door in his pocket. "Now the trouble of getting out." thought Dan. Then dan had an idea.

Elevator to Collective Unconcience. Elevator to Collective Unconcience. Elevator to Collective Unconcience.

And then the elevator came out of nowhere. and took him straight to the CU. Dan then exited through Sasha's mind, back into the real world. Dan was really hungry, seeing as he hadn't had anything to eat since he left and headed to the main lodge. Judging by the lack of light coming though the window, he guessed no one was in there. "There might be somthing to eat around here, oh yeah! this place has a lake, which probably means there's fish! I might as well try to catch some while I'm there." said Dan as he headed towards the lake.

Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2005, 07:02 PM   #655
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Hey Ness, I'm glad you came like you said you would. So, what song should I play?"
Old 10-19-2005, 07:28 PM   #656
Tarkya

For some reason it looked like everyone was going to the lake. She threw some dirt on the fire and stomped on it a bit, before smothering it with more dirt. She checked her clothes, tossed them on her bunk, and put on her jacket. Last time everyone else was at the lake they did some fun things. She stuck her PDA in her pocket and began walking.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:36 PM   #657
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave2011
"Hey Ness, I'm glad you came like you said you would. So, what song should I play?"
"ya know, whatever ya feel like."

Old 10-19-2005, 07:47 PM   #658
DarthAve
Yeezy

"OK, I'll play....Nearer my god to thee." Natasha readied her violin and began to play for Ness.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:20 PM   #659
Tarkya

Sarah came to the lake, blinking as she heard violin music drifting across the air. "Sounds like Natasha is trying to seduce Ness again..." She found a large bit of driftwood and pulled out the PDA, bringing up one of the e-books that she'd downloaded.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:59 PM   #660
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha finished her song and looked at Ness. "Did ya' like it? Am I good??''
Old 10-19-2005, 09:04 PM   #661
splitsecond

((wha...what happend i'm completely lost thnx to homework))

splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may:
Old 10-19-2005, 09:06 PM   #662
DarthAve
Yeezy

(eh, not much, we're all out of the CU and Ness and Natasha are at the docks, on a date. Sarah is fishing or somthing and I think Milla's in the CU or your lab)
Old 10-19-2005, 11:38 PM   #663
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Natasha finished her song and looked at Ness. "Did ya' like it? Am I good??''
Ness had never actually heard someone his age play any classical instrument, sure his friends would brag 'I can play electic geetar!!!!' but he had never heard anything so cultured.

"Quite honestly, it was perfect."

Old 10-20-2005, 12:18 AM   #664
Tarkya

Sarah looked up from the PDA (She had been reading "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish) as the music ended. She turned the device off, stuck it in her pocket, and walked to the dock, sitting at the edge of one of them.

"Hey... Quip, is this lake cursed?" At last the shadowy being that Sarah talked so much to is named.

It paused for a second. No curse, but someone with a curse was here recently. Sarah nodded.

"So it rubbed off. Never heard of that happening." She fell back onto the dock, staring up at the sky.

"Looks like rain."
Old 10-20-2005, 06:48 AM   #665
Gruducuuz
Forumite

It took Dan a long while to finally get to the beach, all the other kids were there. Natasha was staring at Ness, Ness staring at Natasha. Sarah was looking at the lake, then suddenly looked up at the sky. Everyone was just standing still, in a very long awkward silence. Dan then decided to make a shield around himself, and then used invisibility on the shield, so no-one would see him, or mentally notice him. Hopefully. Dan walked towards the far side of the lake, near two huge boulders, and startedlooking for fish. When Dan spotted one, he made a shield around it, and brought it up. he inspected it from all angles, and decided to keep this one. he moved the shield behind him and opened it. Water got on the ground, and the fish came tumbling toward the ground. Dan the decided he would get three more, in the same fashion. As he did, nobody moved, "Very strange." thought Dan. He stuffed the fish into a shield, made one for himself, made them invisible and crept off to find a lit fire.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #666
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Thank you, I basically submerge myself into the arts to pass away the time. I can play more instruments too, but violin is my favorite. So, you wanna sit out here and chat all night, or until somthing else happens and we have to go save the day."
Old 10-21-2005, 07:08 PM   #667
Gruducuuz
Forumite

Dan had finnaly found a lit campfire. Around it were logs with faces etched into them. Dan looked around, it felt like he was being watched. He shrugged it off, and started cooking his newly caught fish. As the fish cooked, he noticed what seemed to be a speech carved into some logs on the ground. "That's really weird." tought Dan as his fish cooked. When they were all cooked, Dan got all the meat off, and put three fish worth of meat into bags. He then ate his last fish, and pulled some baby wipes out of his jacket, and put them in some nearby trashcans. When walking away, he discovered somthing had gotten lodged between his teeth. He got it out with a tooth pick from his jacket, and held it in his hand. I was a small purple glowing rock, which made him wonder, "This would have really hurt if I had swallowed this." As he eximened it, he suddenly saw an image flash before his eyes. It showed a series of pictures, like flashbacks, but he had never lived them. One showed himself inair above a stump, another with a door on his forehead, and a last one that showed Ness and Natasha... standing next to each other for some reason. When Dan realized what had happened, he turned invisible, "Stupid bears" thought Dan, and ran for Sasha's lab.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:24 PM   #668
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Ness, are you listining to me? I asked you a question you know."
Old 10-21-2005, 09:01 PM   #669
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
"Ness, are you listining to me? I asked you a question you know."
"huh? Oh sorry." Ness replied. He sensed something... in the water. Wanting him...dead."Uh... I guess until we need to save the day, afterall, something world changing happens I'm not gonna stand by and watch."

Old 10-21-2005, 09:17 PM   #670
Tarkya

Sarah sat up, and yelled at the others. "HEY! Just a heads up, it's gonna rain soon!" She stared back down at the water, wondering what residual curse lurked in its weave.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #671
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Hmm, so you don't wanna chat out here. To tell you the truth, I love the rain. The feeling of its cold wetness dropping on my skin, the majestic sound it makes when it hits water, concrete, anything. It's so enchanting."
Old 10-21-2005, 09:47 PM   #672
Tarkya

Sarah caught some of the musings on rain. "As far as I'm concerned, rain isn't that special," she muttered. "There's far too much where I come from."

She watched the water, blinking as a seagull flew down and alit on the water for a bit. Then it was pulled under by a strange looking wave. It didn't come back up.

"Huh?"
Old 10-21-2005, 09:48 PM   #673
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Rain is special, it's poetic, it's graceful, and it's depressing so if your sad, you feel better."
Old 10-21-2005, 09:50 PM   #674
Smon
Bizarro

"Rain's always, too me anyway, a little... foreboding"

Old 10-21-2005, 09:52 PM   #675
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Wow, you're actually not an idiot Ness, wanna go to the lodge. I hope they got a piano!!! I can play 'rocket man'!"
Old 10-21-2005, 09:54 PM   #676
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
"Wow, you're actually not an idiot Ness, wanna go to the lodge. I hope they got a piano!!! I can play 'rocket man'!"
"Alright, but I think they just have a drumset..."

Old 10-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #677
Tarkya

Sarah stared at the spot where the seagull had went down. Confused, she hopped into a canoe and rowed out to about where it had gone down. Careful not to tip the boat, she looked past the waves.

She could see the dead body of the seagull, slowly spiralling down as if caught in a whirlpool. It seemed to be clutched in some strange claw...

A wave caught her in the face, nearly making her tip in. "OI!" She leaned her weight back and forth as the boat rocked in the sudden onslaught of waves.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:57 PM   #678
Smon
Bizarro

Ness was walking towards the lodge when he suddenly head splashing. He turned back to the lake, seeing Sarah in trouble, he donned the helmet and started running there.

Old 10-21-2005, 09:58 PM   #679
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Sarah, you ok?" Natasha saw a wave pull Sarah down into the lake. "Sarah!!! I gotta save her!!" Natasha turned to Ness and said. "I'm going to save her, you can come if you want but if not go to the main lodge and wait for me. TO THE BATHOSPHERE!!"Natasha ran up the docks, blew a kiss to Ness, and went down into Oblongata.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:00 PM   #680
Smon
Bizarro

Ness was over the lake (levitating) and he could see a hand pointing at him. Mocking him. He applied a shield to hold in air and made his way down.

Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Another rpg-What a good RP should be.