lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another rpg-What a good RP should be.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2005, 02:27 AM   #721
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Natasha looked up at the lake and said "do I really wanna do this?" then horid memories of her parents and schoolmates and life flashed before her. Next thing, Natasha was in the lake.
DarthAve is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2005, 02:30 AM   #722
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Ness suddenly heard a voice.

Guess who. Yeah, it's me again, and I got your friend now too.

...Dad?

...friend.

...Mom?

...you dad.

!!!

"Natasha's in trouble!" Ness shouted and headed back for the stump.

"to the lake!"

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2005, 02:31 AM   #723
Tarkya

"Time travel is all but out, he'd know if he had a really bad tumor, and he's still as pale as always, so I can't tell if he's lost blood." She looked at the Brain Tumbler. "That thing should be smashed."

Sarah, do you see a Psychoportal around there?

Sarah blinked, and looked around. She spotted what looked like a small door on the table. She picked it up. You mean this?

That's it. I want you to project into his mind.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Sarah clapped her hand over her mouth. Quip, that's madness! I don't know what state his mind is even in! I could DIE in there.

You aren't going to die, you're going to do a look-over. It's easier to tell from the inside than the outside.

Sarah looked over at Sasha.
Tarkya is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2005, 02:34 AM   #724
Smon
Bizarro

Ness got the lake. He could sense Natasha but couldn't see her.

...not again.

He put on the helmet and headed back to the lake. Making an air bubble as before he pulled Natasha out.

Really, REALLY, REALLY, tired of this...

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:37 AM   #725
Tarkya

Sarah walked over to Sasha. "Here I go..." She placed the door on his head, pulled on her gloves, and let the door open.

And when she had finally astral projected, she had been plunged into a nightmare.

It still looked like Sasha's mind, but the sky was tinged an evil red, and it looked extremely disorganized. There were occasionally strange claws that would reach out of the ground and grab some desperate looking Censors trying to stamp them out.

"Quip, what's going on?"

A shadowy form rose beside Sarah. "Apparently the others didn't close those doors in time."
Old 10-23-2005, 12:59 PM   #726
Gruducuuz
Forumite

After Sarah had just walked off for no apparent reason, Dan heard some running, some mechanicle noises, some grunts, some more yelling, an odd sci-fi sounding noise, some screaming coming from underground, some more running, some splashing, and one last splash before Dan decided. "This camp is weird, even for psychics." He then walked off to the lake, and saw, Ness dive into the lake, and some words scribbled into the sand. "Does Ness really hate the lake? Or did some one have something against Ness? Either way, I can't really help him now." thought Dan as he went to inspect the scream he heard underground. On his way to the GPC, Dan noticed a stump, when he looked into it, a white go cart thing pulled in. "It looks Sahsa-esque." thought Dan as he hopped in. When he got on the chair he waited. Eventually the cart thing said, "Where do you wish to go?" And that scared the crap out of Dan. When he finally settled down, he said, "Who said that?" The cart replied, "I did. Where do you wish to go?" Dan said, "Where can you go?" And the cart replied, " The lake, the main camp-grounds, the kids cabins, the GPC area, Sasha' lab, -" Dan cut off the cart trolley thing. "Just take me to Sasha's lab." And off went the trolley.

When Dan did arrive, he found Sarah unconcience, Sasha unconcience, and a small door on Sasha's forehead. "Ive got nothing better to do." said Dan as he projected himself into Sasha's mind.

Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #727
Tarkya

Quip immedietly vanished, and Sarah looked at Dan. "Dan, what are you doing here?"

At the same time, she was sending out a telepathic message. Guys, I found out what's wrong with Sasha. His mind's a mess and there are a whole lot of Nightmares in here. They're killing all the Censors. She turned back to the other guy.

"Want to help me beat up these things?"
Old 10-23-2005, 02:52 PM   #728
Gruducuuz
Forumite

"Sure, why not." said Dan as he jumped into a hole that seemed to be ripped open by a nightmare. "Any idea what caused this?" said Dan while he shot three beams of 'I hate being broke' at a nightmare.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:57 PM   #729
Tarkya

Sarah jumped down as well, firing some psybeams at it as well. She then threw one of the bombs at it when it fell backwards. "Remember that door of yours? It caused a lot of mental mixups. You had Ness's memories in Milla's mind, Natasha's tendancies in Sasha's mind, etc. I think this is one of the mixups." She kicked the stone remnant of the nightmare.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:16 PM   #730
Gruducuuz
Forumite

"Hehe. Oops." said Dan, hopping back to the surface of Sasha's mind to look for another nightmare. "Well, to stop any other memories from coming in, I'm going to shut that door. I'll be back in ten minutes." said Dan, levitating away to find the door.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:21 PM   #731
Tarkya

Sarah nodded, listening for a moment to some of the whispering voices in the background. She shuddered and jumped out.

"I guess Sasha's mind is lost somewhere around here." She looked around. Dan, I'm getting out. I need to moniter Sasha's health out there.

She pulled out the lakeweed, hesistated for a moment, and took a whiff, snapping back into her body. Sasha was starting to twitch.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:24 PM   #732
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha was out of the water, she was almost near death when she awoke, coughted up a mixture of blood and sea water, wiped her mouth and said to Ness "I owe you. What do I gotta do for you, since you saved my life."
Old 10-23-2005, 11:40 PM   #733
Tarkya

Sarah checked Sasha's pulse again. It was still pretty strong. The bleeding also seemed to have stopped.

Once again she sent out a message. Hey guys, Sasha's okay physically now. But he's still unconcious. His mind got really messed up somehow... I think the doors are still open. She looked up at the brain tumbler. "What was he doing...?"
Old 10-23-2005, 11:46 PM   #734
splitsecond

((how long have I been gone that Sasha is bleeding and unconscious.....oh well good rpg ))

splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2005, 11:59 PM   #735
Tarkya

((Quite a while... but I'm pretty sure you can squeeze back in. Just because you're unconcious doesn't mean that you can't be fighting Milla's nightmares in your own brain!))
Old 10-24-2005, 06:19 AM   #736
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave2011
Natasha was out of the water, she was almost near death when she awoke, coughted up a mixture of blood and sea water, wiped her mouth and said to Ness "I owe you. What do I gotta do for you, since you saved my life."
Ness was glad she was at least still alive.

"Honestly nothing, but we will need some with Sasha, he's still alive, we just can't figure out if he will still be later..." and with that he headed to the stump again and to Sasha's lab, leaving Natasha to think about her decision.

Old 10-24-2005, 07:29 AM   #737
Gruducuuz
Forumite

When Dan finally did find the door, obviously the nightmares had anticipated Dan's arrival.
The door had it's own little platform, a staircase leading to it, with at least five nightmares gauding the door, and another nightmare came through the door every 30 seconds. "Good god! Who has this many nightmares?" said Dan as he levitated up the stairs.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:22 PM   #738
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha sat on the sand and thought to herself,

"How could I do that? I really have to stop attempting suicide. I live a better life now, away form those brats and bullies at school, and my parents. I'd best go see Sasha"

Natasha got up and went to the stump.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:38 PM   #739
shinzuku
I am a ninja!

Hot Topic Starter 
Milla ran around in the collective uncounsous looking for her nightmares. She heard a bunch of load bangs. She ran into a random door. She found she was in Sasha's mind. Claws were trying to pull pople under.

"There they are."

"The kraken stirs.
Ten thousand sushi dinner cry for vengeance."

shinzuku is offline   you may:
Old 10-25-2005, 10:52 PM   #740
Smon
Bizarro

Ness showed right after Milla did.

"Can you expalin what's going on here Ms.Vodello?" Ness said, remembering that, at least now, he was still just a camper with the other psi-cadets.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:58 PM   #741
shinzuku
I am a ninja!

Hot Topic Starter 
"I'm not sure, darling, but it seems that the doors to peoples minds were never closed, and the things inside, like nightmare and censors, broke out and wandered into other people's minds, creating chaos."

Thinking ~that still doesn't explain how my nightmares got out though. Mabye there was pressure or something.~

"The kraken stirs.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:00 PM   #742
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha arrived at Sasha's lab and she saw her dad. "Dad!! I was so scared! I thought you were dying or somthing. Don't ever make me that worried again" said Natasha, in tears and holding onto her dad with might.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:01 PM   #743
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzuku
"I'm not sure, darling, but it seems that the doors to peoples minds were never closed, and the things inside, like nightmare and censors, broke out and wandered into other people's minds, creating chaos."

Thinking ~that still doesn't explain how my nightmares got out though. Mabye there was pressure or something.~
"Well, that may have been sort of Dan's fault," Ness began explaining the whole situation of the sticky notes, and the cat doors, and the sheer chaos that ensued. "...and after a while we thought everything was fixed, but we came back to Agent Nein's lab and saw him passed out, covered in blood, and in front of the Brain Tumbler."

((Sorry yall, gtg))

Old 10-25-2005, 11:08 PM   #744
Tarkya

Sarah projected in, and stared a moment at Vodello. She whispered harshly to no one in particular. "I didn't know SHE was going to be here."

Too bad, you're gonna have to deal with it. Sarah looked at the teacher.

"Just so you know, Sasha stopped bleeding. He's just unconcious now... do you have any idea where the Nightmares came from?" Certainly aren't mine...
Old 10-26-2005, 09:03 PM   #745
shinzuku
I am a ninja!

Hot Topic Starter 
Milla looked away from the students.

"Ummmm..."

"The kraken stirs.

Old 10-26-2005, 09:35 PM   #746
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Dad, Dad. WAKE UP DAD!!!"
Old 10-26-2005, 11:21 PM   #747
splitsecond

sasha winced "could you stop yelling your giving me a headache" Sasha swoly stood to his feet "what happend here"

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2005, 11:23 PM   #748
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Dad, I came in to tell you about what happened at the lake and you were unconscience on the floor, bleeding through the nose. I was so worried."
Old 10-26-2005, 11:28 PM   #749
splitsecond

"hmmm strange I don't remember anything that happend here"

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2005, 11:31 PM   #750
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Dad, do you not get the point? You were in danger. Somthing did harm to you.....or someone. Dad, I wanna go back to that asylum, Somthing isn't right here."
Old 10-26-2005, 11:36 PM   #751
splitsecond

Sasha looked at Natasha for a long time and finally ansewered with a nod he headed for the docks

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2005, 11:40 PM   #752
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha had reached the docks. "Somthing tells me by some strange feeling sombody is out on that island, and they didn't want us there." Natasha headed for a canoe and went on her way.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:26 AM   #753
Tarkya

Sarah followed Sasha after she broke out of his mind. The fact that those doors did what they did was suspect enough... and it all started with that darn brain tank too.

Avoiding contact with the water, she got into a canoe and started rowing across the shore.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:46 AM   #754
Gruducuuz
Forumite

When Dan had finisshed destroying all the nightmares he could find, with little health to spare, he went back to the CU, where there was a new door. It was clearly there, but it was misty, like the thing is far away. Dan decided not to mess with it, because who knows whos door that is. "Heck, it could probably be a fish's or a bird's." thought Dan. With nothing left to do in the mental world, Dan exited the CU and was back in the lab, and no one could be seen. When Dan got up and looked around, he noticed a sticky note on his forehead. "Gone to lake." Dan read aloud. "Looks like there's nothing to do here, so I might as well follow them." thought Dan as he ran for the stump. He landed, said beach, and was on his way.
When he got there, all of the canoes were gone. "Gee, thanks." thought dan as he stretched for the upcoming levitation. When he was done, he walked to the opposite end of the beach, away from the water, ran for the water, activated his levitation, bounced off a rock and looked for his next thing to bounce off. When he was still looking, he dind't realize how close he was getting to the water, and he collided with it. When Dan looked down, he saw he was standing on his bubble, which was staying over the water. "Cool!" said Dan as he started running to catch up with the canoes up ahead.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:36 PM   #755
shinzuku
I am a ninja!

Hot Topic Starter 
Milla got out of the collective unconsious and left Sasha's lab.

"The kraken stirs.

Old 10-27-2005, 04:01 PM   #756
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha left her canoe when she reached the island. She explored the island and found a little hut. Natasha looked in and saw a hunch-back woman talking to a turtle. "What the heck? I'm gettin Sasha." Natasha sent a mentl message to Sasha

Dad, there is a woman over here with blue skin that's talkin to a turtle. Am I seeing somthing or was this place also a mutations facility?
Old 10-27-2005, 05:10 PM   #757
splitsecond

"thats good we can ask her whats been going on around here which way was it"

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2005, 05:23 PM   #758
DarthAve
Yeezy

I'm right outside it...... I'm going in.

(we need a sheegor, skrew it, I'll be her)

Sheegor: "What are you doing here? GO AWAY!!!"
Natasha: "Woah, calm down miss. I just wanted to ask you somthing about somthing.
Sheegor: "Fine, just stay away from precious Mr. Pokeylope"
Natasha: "Miss, somthing has been happening here lately. People have been getting hurt, including Sasha Nein. Do you know of anybody who wants to hurt the psychics?"
Sheegor: "Yes, Dr. Loboto, but he fell out of the asylum roof."
Natasha: "Are you sure he's dead?"
Sheegor: "No, but I think he should be."
Natasha thinks about what the lady said and left saying, "Thank you, you've helped me a lot.

Natasha sent a mental message to Sasha saying
Sasha, I just got word that an evil Doctor fell out of a roof, and it's unknown if he's dead or not. please come over here, I'm gettin' a little scared.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:26 PM   #759
splitsecond

"right be there in a second" after he said that he locked on to Natasha's brain waves and levitated towards her

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2005, 05:31 PM   #760
DarthAve
Yeezy

Natasha saw Sasha float to her and said, "Thank goodness you're here dad. I was getting scared of things. Let's go find this Loboto guy."
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Another rpg-What a good RP should be.