lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another rpg-What a good RP should be.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-27-2005, 04:36 PM   #761
splitsecond

"impossible a student of mine destroyed him long ago"

splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may:
Old 10-27-2005, 05:20 PM   #762
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Current Game: OFF
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"How do you know he died?"

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
DarthAve is offline   you may:
Old 10-27-2005, 05:34 PM   #763
splitsecond

Sasha started to walk *sigh* "okay we'll look for him this way"

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2005, 05:37 PM   #764
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

"What," Natasha said "am I making you angry? Is the camp's and your safety not important?"

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
Old 10-27-2005, 06:25 PM   #765
splitsecond

"no your not making angry now are we going or not?"

sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2005, 06:46 PM   #766
Tarkya

Sarah peeked out of the canoe she was lying flat in. She looked at the water. That evil water claw waved back, making her squeak. She paddled the boat to the island and climbed out.
Tarkya is offline   you may:
Old 10-27-2005, 06:48 PM   #767
shinzuku
I am a ninja!

Hot Topic Starter 
Milla noticed that some of the people were gone.
"Now, I'm getting left behind all the time"

"The kraken stirs.
Ten thousand sushi dinner cry for vengeance."

shinzuku is offline   you may:
Old 10-27-2005, 08:03 PM   #768
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Ness was at the lake.

I couldn't find anything at the asylum... but if they're going there I should come too

He popped on the helmet and sped for the Asylum.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may:
Old 10-27-2005, 09:43 PM   #769
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

"We're going, We're going. Hmm, I have a strange feeling. Like some kind of person is watching me, trying to take my brain and use it to power a weapon of some sorts." Natasha walked behind some rubble, and next thing you know, Sasha heard a sneeze. "Ach-CHOOO!!!" Natasha came waddling from behind the rubble a few seconds later. "TV? TV!!!!"

Old 10-28-2005, 12:43 AM   #770
Tarkya

Sarah saw Natasha waddle by, and raised an eyebrow. "Oy, Natasha?"

When she said "TV" she started being confused. "Hey, you okay?"

It was like she was completely brainless.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:31 AM   #771
Gruducuuz
Forumite

When Dan finally got to the lake, he saw one of the girl campers, he wasn't sure which, just about drown herself by walking into the water. "You might want to stop." Dan suggested, when he realized she was in some kind of trance. Dan had expected the feel of cold water to wake her up, or if this was a sinister joke she would turn around and yell 'Got you!' and un back, but she didn't. She just kept on walking. When Dan realized this was not joke, he grabbed the back of the girls shirt, and took her back to the main island. She seemed fine, although wet, so Dan thought " Maybe she was walking when she went into the CU, so she kept on walking." So Dan went and found a strong smelling plant, and held it under her nose. Nothing happened. Its like she's-" Dan was cut off midsentence when some one shoved a pepper sahker or somthing under his nose. "HOLY-" shouted Dan as he jerked away. Dan had fallen on his back from the jerking around, and felt himself about to sneeze. But, because his mom had scorned him time and time again that it was rude to sneeze in public, he grabbed onto his nose with all his nose. But the sneeze still cam and blasted right though his nose, and hit the ground with a thump. "What the-" Dan's thought was cut off again by being put a jar. "I........can.........barely........think......... .in........here." thought Dan as he was blindly carried away. Or at least his brain was.

Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may:
Old 10-28-2005, 07:43 AM   #772
Smon
Bizarro

Ness arrived at the asylum after hearing to loud sneezes. He showed up and observed the scene. It mostly comprised of Dan and Natasha wandering back and forth.

Hm... two sneezes and two shambling zombies...

Planning ahead he covrered his nose with his shirt.

What to do about these two though... can't have nindless zombies...

"TV?" he heard Dan say. As though in response Natasha said "Tv." If that's all they want, Ness thought. then I'll give it to 'em. He pulled out the PSP and set it to loop SpiderMan 2. He put it on the ground and the huddled around it.

There we go, now to find who's responsible for all this.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:00 AM   #773
Tarkya

Sarah looked around and waved at Ness. "Oy!" She was rubbing her nose a bit.

"I'm really glad I have allergies AND a cold right now. I think these guys sneezed their brains out."

She pulled what looked like a small tuna can, tightly sealed, out of her pocket. "I found this all over Natasha's clothes. I'm gonna give it to Sasha to see if he recognizes it."
Old 10-28-2005, 03:06 PM   #774
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

"TEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Said the currently brainless Natasha. Her brain had other things to say though. "Grrrrr, I want back in my body now!!! before I set you on fire!" Natasha's brain tried to use pyroknesis on the blue man carring it, and another brain. "Dang, won't work. MUST SEND MENTAL NOTE!!!"
Natasha's brain sent out a wave of energy screaming,

HELP ME!!! BLUE MAN!!! SHOWER CAP!!! STEEL CLAW!!!

Old 10-28-2005, 04:14 PM   #775
Gruducuuz
Forumite

When Dan had finnaly settled down, he used all his mental health to move one of the mental doors from Sasha's coat onto Sasha's head, Dan finally got it onto Sahsa's head, he barely made it to the CU. But because of his lack of mentality, half his body was gone. Therefore, Dan hopped into a nearby door, and he could immediatly tell that it was female. He could tell it wasn't a councelor's mind, it was a bit unorganized. He wandered around and thought one simple word.

"Crap."

Turns out he was in the girl's mind who's brain was in the jar next to his. "Well this doesn't help me much." thought Dan as he hopped around looking for something for him to kill for mental health.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:29 PM   #776
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkya
Sarah looked around and waved at Ness. "Oy!" She was rubbing her nose a bit.

"I'm really glad I have allergies AND a cold right now. I think these guys sneezed their brains out."

She pulled what looked like a small tuna can, tightly sealed, out of her pocket. "I found this all over Natasha's clothes. I'm gonna give it to Sasha to see if he recognizes it."
"Okay, this place is sort of... creepy. I think I'll come with you."

"TEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"...we should probably take them too."

Old 10-28-2005, 04:31 PM   #777
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

(OMG!!! you ghettofied my sig.)

"TEEEEEVEEEEE!!! NESSIE TEEEVEEE!!"

Old 10-28-2005, 04:36 PM   #778
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave2011
(OMG!!! you ghettofied my sig.)

"TEEEEEVEEEEE!!! NESSIE TEEEVEEE!!"
(Yes I did, I pimped yo sig. Anyway....)

"I'm gonna make sure they're safe..." Ness said and lifted up Natasha and Dan with telekinesis and levitated them, himself, and the PSP across the lake and sent them to the lodge, then he quickly sped back.

"I really should remember ot thank Sasha for this helmet, also while I was there I found these," and he pulled out some anti-contamination face masks. He strapped one on. "Sarah, do you want one incase your cold goes away?"

Old 10-28-2005, 04:38 PM   #779
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Natasha was brainless as she looked over at Dan. "Nessie? NESSIE!!!"
Her brain was still sending out waves.

"HELP ME!!!!!!! I THINK THIS GUY HAD DAN'S BRAIN TOO!!!"

Old 10-28-2005, 04:43 PM   #780
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Natasha was brainless as she looked over at Dan. "Nessie? NESSIE!!!"
Her brain was still sending out waves.

"HELP ME!!!!!!! I THINK THIS GUY HAD DAN'S BRAIN TOO!!!"
Sadly the domes were lined with anti-psychic fields... I think. But the attempt was not left unnoticed.

"help me!!!!!! i think .... had Dan's brain too!!!"

...Natasha? Sorry, you're really hard to hear right now, where are you? Er.. where is your brain?

Old 10-28-2005, 04:45 PM   #781
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Natasha mentally told Ness.

"I'm in some sort of labratory. This blue guy is poking at Dan's brain. OH shoot he's comi"
Her message was cut short.

Old 10-28-2005, 04:47 PM   #782
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Natasha mentally told Ness.

"I'm in some sort of labratory. This blue guy is poking at Dan's brain. OH shoot he's comi"
Her message was cut short.
"...well, that's disturbing." Ness turned invisible and floated up the Tower, he looked in a window. And saw the scene.

((Is anyone playing Loboto or will I have to type out the resulting events?))

Old 10-28-2005, 04:51 PM   #783
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

(Hey, I had to do Sheegor. Do Loboto!)

Old 10-28-2005, 04:56 PM   #784
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
(Hey, I had to do Sheegor. Do Loboto!)
((...fine... )

Ness looked in an beheld the scene.

"Well, I just can't believe it." Loboto said in complaint. "Oleander chickened out and my base explodes, and I STILL CAN'T GET THESE BRAINS TO FIGHT!!! Whatever happened to karma? Well, let's check the other one," he put Dan's brain back in it's designated jar and started poking Natasha's.

That's just creepy.

I know Buzz, and I have to get Natasha and Dan outta there... but how? and what did Oleander chicken out of... and why does he want them to fight?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!

...shut up Buzz.

Old 10-28-2005, 04:57 PM   #785
Gruducuuz
Forumite

As Dan hobbled around the mind, he was slowly dissolving. " Curse the brains features of tender, pink, fluffy and ungaurded exterior." thought Dan. "I have zzzz find something zzzzz right now!" "Wait!" thought Dan as he thought up an idea. "This time I'm going to be really specific." thought Dan as he rummaged in hi jaket for a mental note. He held it at an arms length and thought,

Door to blue guy's mental health. Door to blue guy's mental health. Door to blue guy's mental health.

The door appeared, and Dan hopped thorugh the door created, pulling on some of it and bringing it with him so he didn't have another incident. He appeared, and as it turned out, this guy had very little mental health left. "Might as well make him completely crazy." thought dan as he started eating the dream fluffs. "I now feel much better." thought Dan as he used the door he had taken from his own mind to get back to it. "I might as well try to contact Ness and Sarah." thought Dan. He ran back to the CU and stared looking for a space themed door of some kind. Or at least a male looking door.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:01 PM   #786
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Now that her brain was out of that cookie jar, Her brain might be able to do somthing. Natasha's brain psi-blasted Loboto, sending him to the ground. Natasha new Ness was outside.

"NOW NESS! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

Old 10-28-2005, 05:07 PM   #787
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Now that her brain was out of that cookie jar, Her brain might be able to do somthing. Natasha's brain psi-blasted Loboto, sending him to the ground. Natasha new Ness was outside.

"NOW NESS! GET US OUT OF HERE!"
Ness opened up the window and sped towards the brain.

Ew...

"Give that back! It's the first one I've gotten to work since that silly turtle!"

"Hell no!" Ness said as he TKed the brain, for worry of it being all slimy and icky also damaging it I guess. He then TKed Dan's brain and Loboto himself. "I'm gonna let Sasha decide what to do with you captain crazypants." They all sped towards the Camp and Ness put Loboto in a kind of psychic cage, while also trying to decide what to with the brains.

...maybe we could use a funnel!

Don't be so ridiculous.

Old 10-28-2005, 05:12 PM   #788
Gruducuuz
Forumite

As Dan decided not to go into Ness's mind, due to the telepathic signals coming from it like "We've got the brains!" and "What should I do with the blue guy?" he thought he'd go to his own mind. He was flying through the air, being hugged by a guy. "Eww." thought Dan.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:16 PM   #789
Smon
Bizarro

Ness finally stopped at camp and took Dan out of the jar and TKed it in the air.

There, now it should be easier to talk, er... think to people. Ness thought at Dan, hoping that removing the jars would not result in a freaky friday-esque bizarre situation.

Old 10-28-2005, 05:20 PM   #790
Gruducuuz
Forumite

"Well that's good." thought Dan. "First off, any ideas on geting us into our own heads? Shoving my brain into her head and her brain into my head WOULD NOT BE FUNNY. Two, If our brains got out through our noses, wouldn't that mean- wait, Is my nose ruptured from something about 40 times it's size going through it?"

Bahumbug.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:22 PM   #791
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruducuuz
"Well that's good." thought Dan. "First off, any ideas on geting us into our own heads? Shoving my brain into her head and her brain into my head WOULD NOT BE FUNNY. Two, If our brains got out through our noses, wouldn't that mean- wait, Is my nose ruptured from something about 40 times it's size going through it?"
Sadly, the only idea I've had is use a funnel. and YES. IT. WOULD. BE. On your last note however, I hope not.

Old 10-28-2005, 05:45 PM   #792
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Natasha sent Ness a mental note.

"PUT MY BRAIN BACK NOW!!!!"

Old 10-28-2005, 05:53 PM   #793
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Natasha sent Ness a mental note.

"PUT MY BRAIN BACK NOW!!!!"
Gah, well, alright, I'll try, He looked around in the main lodge until he found a funnel. He TKed Natasha and her brain over to him and commenced the re-braining. He then did the same with Dan.

"I hope I got everything where it belongs..." he said.

Old 10-28-2005, 05:57 PM   #794
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

"Woah," Said Natasha "I freakin' love you Ness. You've saved me, 2 times already. And now," Said Natasha as she pulled out a stick "I shall torment the prisoner." Natasha walked over to Loboto and said "POKE POKE POKEY POKE!"

Old 10-28-2005, 06:00 PM   #795
Gruducuuz
Forumite

" !sdrawkcab ni enim tup uoY " said Dan.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:01 PM   #796
Tarkya

Sarah ran up. "Geez Ness, you just flew off... I can barely float." She looked at Natasha, then Dan, then Dr. Loboto. "Is HE the one doing the stuff? Looks kinda creepy if you ask me." She waved the tin of green powder just out of his reach. "I got some of your sneezing stuff. Maybe we should use it on you."
Old 10-28-2005, 06:07 PM   #797
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkya
Sarah ran up. "Geez Ness, you just flew off... I can barely float." She looked at Natasha, then Dan, then Dr. Loboto. "Is HE the one doing the stuff? Looks kinda creepy if you ask me." She waved the tin of green powder just out of his reach. "I got some of your sneezing stuff. Maybe we should use it on you."
"There'll be plenty of time for that, I need to get Dan's brain back out, I THINK I put it in backwards,"

Old 10-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #798
Tarkya

She blinked. "Hey Dan, hold up your right hand." She didn't want to pull out that powder unless she needed to. This was the best way to check.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:13 PM   #799
Gruducuuz
Forumite

Dan immideately held up his left hand. ".gnitatirri yrev si sihT" said Dan.

Bahumbug.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:17 PM   #800
Tarkya

"Okay then, it's backwards. Everyone, I'm opening the can."

She sniffled, and lifted off the lid, taking a pinch and blowing it under Dan's nose. Then she got out of the way.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Another rpg-What a good RP should be.