lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: online buy and download? is it possible?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2005, 01:52 PM   #1
kastrum
Lurker

Question online buy and download? is it possible?

Hi, is it possible to buy republic commando online and download it. You see, I live in the caribbean and it is not posible for me to go to a store and buy republic commando. I have downloaded the demo and I love it. Is there anyhwere online that I can go to buy and download republic commando?

thanks,
kastrum
kastrum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
shukrallah
White Dragon

There was a website associated with File Planet that allows you to buy/download... can't remember what it was though. They give you some kind of code you have to input into the game, then it runs...
shukrallah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2005, 09:51 AM   #3
DarthMaulUK

Downloading games isnt a big thing at the moment but experts think downloading games will be within the next 5-8 years.

The best thing to do is either email Lucasarts directly but as far as I am aware, Republic Commando is not available for download.

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > online buy and download? is it possible?