lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question on Mannann
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
Killwithhonor

Question on Mannann

I dont know how to do the spoiler tags if this is a spoiler or not, i have no idea but my question is,
When your on Mannann and your on the underwater kolto base thing, there is a guy in a locker and he is saying "ooooo, Fishy fishy"
Is it possible to get him out? I mean i cheated once to get my persuade as far as it would go and still, nothing.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 05:23 PM   #2
Bob Lion54
Jr. Malkavian Detective

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
No, you can't get him out.

"Food for fishy, thats you!"- I love that line.

BTW, this is how you use spoiler tags.

[spoiler] super secret material here [/spoile r] (there should be no space between the "e" and the "r" in the "end spoiler command.")

Bob Lion54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 11:52 PM   #3
The_Maker
Veteran

That guy had me cracked up for 10 mintues straight

Fishy? fishy fishy fishy?! You can't get me in here fishy fishy! Im safe behind my walls!

I also loved his close dialogue line
"Bye Bye! Go look for fishy people! "

xD

Anyhow, on the topic of wether or not you can get him out... no he is not actually "in" the locker, in reality the locker has a dialogue file to immitate a conversation with a sentient, so it just seems as though there is someone in there

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 11:59 PM   #4
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Whenyou kill him going Darkside, the locker opens and a body is lying in front of it. I found that hilarious in my own sadistic way (I get mean when I'm playing a Dark Side file).
@The_Maker: I agree. That guy was one of the funniest characters in the game (other than Jolee, of course). I also liked all the characters voiced by Ethen Philips.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Question on Mannann