lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Last Mission - Death Star
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-24-2001, 06:17 PM   #1
Garp

Angry Last Mission - Death Star

Does anyone else have problems relating to Wedge Antilles crashing into the back of them any time they remotely slow down?
Several times I've been wiped out by Wedge ramming me into the piping on the narrow section through the Death Star.
I've even got to a situation where the reactor has been destroyed and I'm exiting the Death Star and Wedge has crashed me into the side walls. Just 'cause he wants the title of hotshot pilot doesn't mean he should kill me in the process! :-)
Don't think much of his Jedi skills.
Garp is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2001, 06:25 PM   #2
Primarch

2 things...

1. Don't slow down You don't really need to go slower than 70 except when taking out the laser thingamibob. Wedge will slam into you if you drop below 60 IIRC.
It's a good idea to let him get out first when you blow the reactor...enough to worry about without him teararseing past you!!

2. He isn't a Jedi

------------------
...A battered and bloody Chewie regained his footing, stood up high on a pile of rubble, and faced the descending moon with arms upraised and a defiant roar.
Primarch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2001, 08:11 PM   #3
Garp

Sorry, I forgot that his Jedi abilities weren't discovered until after the film series (I've read far too many Star Wars books!)
Old 11-28-2001, 03:37 AM   #4
bravo7dash2

it was discovered that he had no jedi abilities during the three years between episodes 4 and 5. luke used some stupid mirror artifact thing he'd found on wedge and determined that wedge had no potential for force manipulation
bravo7dash2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2001, 03:38 AM   #5
bravo7dash2

if anyone's read too many star wars books, its me. don't you DARE take that away from me. its all i've got...
bravo7dash2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2001, 03:12 AM   #6
Limiter

um, when in the EU did they EVER say that wedge had jedi potential? the only rogue with serous jedi potential was Corran
Limiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2001, 02:01 PM   #7
Garp

Sorry, got confused, sketchy recollection had it that wedge had proved positive to the device check.
Ah well, this is a good excuse to re-read the books!
Old 12-22-2001, 06:04 PM   #8
Captain Seavey

You must be thinking of Corran Horn, of X-Wing series fame.

<>Captain Seavey<>
Captain Seavey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > XWA General > Last Mission - Death Star