lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Does anything else come close ?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-21-2005, 09:18 AM   #1
Danny V
Lurker

Does anything else come close ?

I have both games on the xbox. I have been through both as light and dark and was just wondering if anyone has come accross any other games as good? ? (dont have to be starwars games)
Danny V is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2005, 02:01 PM   #2
Venom750
Veteran

Kingdom under fire:heros and crusades and i currently playing Brothers in Arms:earned in blood

I not paranoid it's everyone else

Venom750 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2005, 12:29 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
I am currently about 3/4 through Jade Empire right now, and it is pretty darn good too. Though Darth333 said it was a little short, but I will need a couple more sessions before I find that out for myself.

Though it definately isn't KOTOR or TSL, the combat is different, but it's RPG elements are solid. It is a lot like KOTOR in some respects, natural being it is a Bioware game.

Shame it isn't going to be on the PC, I would love to mod that game some.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2005, 01:59 AM   #4
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
The only game that I've played as much as I've played KotOR is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Not sure how much of an endorsement that is, but hey .

If you're looking for something that more traditional RPGish, I'd recommend Baldur's Gate (I'm playing it right now).
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2005, 10:09 AM   #5
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
^ GTA. *shudders*
anyway, you should try LOTR: The 3rd age, or a game called Grandia II. I've never played Grandia I, but I hear it was good. The Grandia games were developed for the Playstation I in like 1993, so the graphics are pretty bad, but they play well.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Does anything else come close ?