lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Warrior Nation
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-22-2005, 08:02 AM   #1
WNxThade
Lurker

Warrior Nation

Hello everyone,

Are you tired of gaming alone?
Do you search a fun and organised group to play with?

Then Warrior Nation might be the clan for you. We are a multigaming clan founded over 7 years ago. Today we are represented in over 25 games and we have over 1000 members.

And now we seek members to get our new battlefront 2 section going. What can we offer you? The guarantee of a dedicated server after release, a friendly and active forum with gamers playing different games, support for many games, ...

Interested?
Contact me via e-mail (wnxthade@gmail.com), msn (t_d_w_@hotmail.com), Xfire (WNxThade) or a PM on this forum.
And take a look at www.warriornation.net .

Last edited by WNxThade; 10-26-2005 at 02:42 PM.
WNxThade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2005, 03:36 PM   #2
KTR
Rookie

Well i am a member of the WNx clan and all we need is one more member to be offical within this muti gaming clan.
KTR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Clans Forum > Warrior Nation