lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mira's Dialogue
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-22-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
Darth_Enix
Rookie

Mira's Dialogue

Not sure if this is the right place to write this, but couldn't see anywhere that it would be better placed.

I am currently trying to write a KOTOR fanfic, and I needed dialogue help. Normally I try to make my own dialogue, but for this I'd like to use the in-game dialogue. I was wondering if anyone who had KOTOR II and the KOTOR Tool could maybe send me the .dlg file for Mira (not sure what it is called, as I don't have KOTOR II, but my guess would be something like k_hmir_dialogue.dlg, as that's what the first game NPC dialogue is called). I would also appreciate the dialogue for when she becomes a Jedi (on Nar Shadaar).

I'm hoping (if anyone helps me) that I can open the dialogue with KOTOR Tool even though I only have the first game. Please say that this post makes sense, but if it doesn't, I'll try and simplify it. I'll just stop talking now and post.

"There is no Peace; there is Conflict.

There is no Harmony; there is Sorrow.

There is no Pleasure; there is Pain.

There is no Life; there is Death.

There is no Love; there is only Betrayal." - Darth Enix

"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Darth Traya.
Darth_Enix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2005, 01:47 AM   #2
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Mira didn't have very much dialogue. She was supposed to be a much more important character, but most of her part was cut out of the game. Stupid Dev's.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Mira's Dialogue