lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rebirth of Mandalore
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-08-2005, 10:37 PM   #121
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
"Lin is here, she's gone mad. She's been killing Mandalorians and has taken General Graven hostage. I can take you to them." The mandalorian said to Dag.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #122
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Lead the way. Any other hostages?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 11:55 PM   #123
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
- "They'll be here shortly" - Lin said.
- "Keep on your guard then" - Ryker said.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2005, 12:11 AM   #124
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Sounds a little familiar, doesn't it?" Jenira whispered to Dag.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2005, 08:59 AM   #125
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

"Yes, I think she has one of our other men hostage with her." When Dag's team arrived at the scene there was a number of Mandalorians keeping watch outside of a room. "Lin is in there with the General and another Mandalorian, the room is filled with automated turrets. How will you proceed?"

Old 11-09-2005, 03:26 PM   #126
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "They are right outside Lin, the camera on this console has them on screen" - Ryker said.
- "Open the comlink" - Lin said.

There was a loud sound in the room where Dag's team was, it was the speaker.

- "Atenttion mandalorian force's, I will not open fire if you do not, I have no intention on firing at you, leader of the team, identify yourself" - Lin said.

- "Lin are you sure that's a good idea? They think we are traitors" - Ryker said.

- "Well the General here will explain what is in your datapad, don't you have a way of putting that video to the next room so they can see it?" - Lin asked.

- "Well yeah, there should be a way, let me see if I can do something about it" - Ryker said and started to type on the console, but the computer said invalid command.
- "No Lin, the only way would have to let them in and see it themselves" - Ryker said.
- "Well..." - Lin thought to herself for a moment if this was her end then she would meet it and finally she said - "Shut down the turrets and let them in".
- "Are you crazy Lin? They'll gun us down for sure!" - Ryker said.
- "Do it Ryker, If anything happens I wish I had met you under different circumstances" - Lin said.
- "Well hopefully we'll still have a chance" - Ryker said and shut down the turrets.
- "The turrets are shut down, you can come in now, we have no intention of engaging you in battle, besides the general has much to explain" - Lin said.
- "I won't say a thing Jarrel, they won't believe you, your life will be over and I will lead our armies into Coruscant and sweep the capital clean" - General Graven said.
- "Sorry General but this conversation was heard in the next room, I didn't say the word to cut the comlink" - Lin said.
- "You little worm, I'll kill you!" - General Graven said.
- "You should have done that a long time ago" - Lin said and waited for the other mandalorians to enter the room.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-09-2005, 03:30 PM   #127
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And so we find ourselves in yet another setup," Jen murmured. "Only this time it's been discovered without fighting." She glanced over at Dag. "Your orders?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-09-2005, 03:40 PM   #128
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Suddenly Mandalorians rushed into the room Lin was in blasting at her and Ryker.

Meanwhile Dag and his squad found every blaster in the room pointed at them. They were completely surrounded. "You won't be giving any orders, now surrender," A Mandalorian said to Dag and his men.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:02 PM   #129
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
As Lin saw the Mandalorians come in and start blasting she took cover taking the General with her as a human shield. When the mandalorians pointed their guns at them Lin was holding the lightsaber to Graven's throat.

- "Hey! If I turn this saber on again, bye bye General, and you don't want that" - Lin said.

Suddenly one of the mandalorians took Ryker hostage and put his blaster to his throat.

- "The same goes to you, Lieutenant, if you do it, bye bye boyfriend" - the mandalorian said.

Lin had no choice, she let go of Graven put away her saber in her concealed pocket and holstered her blasters, then one of the mandalorians took her and pushed her in to Ryker's arms.

- "I'm sorry Lin, I failed you" - Ryker said.
- "No, I did" - Lin said.

Graven stood between his mandalorian forces.
- "How touching, I'm sorry to see that some of the best officers in the mandalorian army are here charged with treason, but sacrifices must be done for the greatness on Mandalore" - Graven said.

- "You care nothing about Mandalore, you just want your money, you'll kill all our people just so you can get your pockets full" - Lin said.

- "That is just a personal goal not the entire picture, too bad you won't be there to see it, take them and process them" - Graven said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-09-2005, 05:13 PM   #130
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well guys, we've got no choice." Said Dag. "You know the drill."

Dag began raising his arms, but suddenly dropped a thermal detonator. The squad quickly switched their jetpacks and barrelled into the room, opening fire on the traitors. Two of them were shot in the opening barrage, but the others managed to get to Lin and Ryker. Outside the thermal detonator went off, killing the traitors still oustide the room.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #131
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Lin and Ryker were out with some of Dag's troops, Lin's jetpack was still working, Ryker put on one that he had in the storage room and he saw more mandalorian traitors coming their way.

- "Watch out!" - Ryker shouted as he flew with his jetpack carrying Lin with him across to one of the halways taking cover.
- "Well seems to me the only way we can get out of here is if we reach the secondary hangar, there are several cruisers we can take from there, we might have to steal them but given our present situation I'd say we do it and deal with our concience later" - Ryker said.
- "Well we better get going to the secondary hangar" - Lin said at Dag and his troops.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-09-2005, 05:35 PM   #132
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right, but first explain to us exactly what's going on!"

Old 11-09-2005, 06:24 PM   #133
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Open your eyes, Dag!" Jen exclaimed. "We've all been tricked. Less talking, more moving!"

My work in progress:

Old 11-09-2005, 06:27 PM   #134
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We've been tricked, yes, but I'm not about to just start trusting them blindly. I want the full story."

Old 11-09-2005, 06:30 PM   #135
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jen halted abruptly and smacked her forehead. "What am I thinking, trying to run off like that?" She turned and faced Dag. "Forgive me... I've been working too long alone. I follow your orders." She turned to Lin and waited for whatever answer she might give.

My work in progress:

Old 11-09-2005, 07:15 PM   #136
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "Alright, General Graven was captured by republic forces, I led a mission to rescue him from the republic, the job was simple, get the general out and leave the republic ship to retreat, but General Graven shot the Republic commander in cold blood and killed everyone when they already had surrendered, I told him not to and that if the republic found out it would cast us into war, but he didn't care and he even blew up the ship, he gathered himself with general Avlis who told Alex Neuwest that I should come back here to keep an eye on Graven because he suspected that Graven had gone rogue, but since you came here, I see now that Alex and Avlis are both part of the whole plot" - Lin said.

Ryker handed Dag the datapad.
- "You'll find Graven's full confession there" - Ryker said.

Ryker showed the video where Graven talked about the conspiracy and getting riches from the war he and Avlis and Neuwest were plotting to launch the mandalorians into.

- "So now do you believe me?" - Lin said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-09-2005, 07:18 PM   #137
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right. Let's get going. We've got to stop the Republic from attacking us before it's too late."

Old 11-09-2005, 07:19 PM   #138
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Vids can be tampered with," Jen cautioned Dag, whispering it so only he could hear.

My work in progress:

Old 11-09-2005, 07:25 PM   #139
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"At least it's something." He whispered back. "We'll check the vid when we're safe."

Old 11-09-2005, 07:30 PM   #140
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jen nodded imperceptibly and turned to Lin. "Then what are we waiting for? Oops..." She swore under her breath. "Keep forgetting I'm under somebody's command." She turned to Dag. "Sorry?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-09-2005, 08:05 PM   #141
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"It's all right Let's get moving."

Dag began leading them toward the hangar

Old 11-10-2005, 08:19 PM   #142
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Lin ran to the hangar, it was a civil hangar, no mandalorian ships were on sight only merchant ships and such, but Lin saw a freighter that was modified with several turrets and quad guns.

- "A smuggler's ship, we'll have to borrow it" - Lin said.

A man was standing next to the ship and Lin approached him.

- "Sir, I'm sorry but were taking this vehicle" - Lin said.
- "The hell you are, this is my ship" - The man said taking out his blaster.
Lin took out her blaster quickly and shot the man's blaster out of his hand.
- "Sorry but it is not a question" - Lin said and kicked him leaving him unconscious.

- "Let's go guys!" - Lin said gesturing the others to get in the ship, which was rather big.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-10-2005, 08:39 PM   #143
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Go go go! Get inside!"

The squad quickly ran inside. Once they were spread out, Dag approached the squad's engineer and handed him the datapad.

"Check the video. Make sure it hasn't been modified, altered, or faked. "

"Yes sir."

"Keep it away from anyone else. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good."

As the ship took off one of the recruits, the youngest one in the squad approached Dag.

"Sir?"

"What is it?"

The recruit took off his helmet and looked at Dag, his expression haunted. "What happens now? Are we traitors too?"

"No. And once that video gets back to the real Mandalorians, they'll see that too. "

"My dad.....my brother. Until then they're all going to think I'm a traitor!"

"They won't! " By now the rest of the squad had gathered around him, interested in the discussion.

"I'm asking a lot out of you, I'll admit that. But this is the greatest sacrifice you can give for the Mandalorians. You are not only risking your lives, you are volunteering to having your names dragged through the mud! Your friends and families will believe you traitors, but when this is done, we will have averted a wrongful war between us and the republic. Do you know what that will make us!?"

The corporal answered. "Yes I do sir."

"And what is that?"

"Big damn heroes, sir."

The squad cheered.

"All right, now spread out and look for any stowaways. Get on any turrets you find. There may be some shooting soon. "

Old 11-11-2005, 06:07 PM   #144
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

When Lin, Ryker, Jenira, Dag, and the squad of Mandalorians took off they were confronted by Republic ships blockading the planet. A transmission came in to the group, "The planet is being blockaded, Identify yourself." The Republic were now on the watch for Mandalorians particularily Lin.

((Princess Lyla, may I suggest putting your tag- Princess Lyla wil Rule Forever, after your sig pic. That way people can see the whole picture and if they scroll down they'll see the tag.))

Old 11-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #145
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
((How's that Mandy? ))
- "Now what?" - Lin said looking at Dag.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-11-2005, 07:27 PM   #146
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I say let Dag answer it," Jen said. "After the rumors I've heard of you, they'd sooner attack than listen if they knew you were here. Dag on the other hand, they might listen to." After a moment of silence, she went on. "And we need to stay defenseless. No shields. No weapons. If we activate either, we'll be looking like we're wanting a fight."

My work in progress:

Old 11-12-2005, 08:18 AM   #147
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Silis had a worried look on his face, "I don't think we can talk our way through this, but maybe if we show the republic the datapad they'll help us."

((Much easier on the eyes Lyla ))

Old 11-12-2005, 09:49 AM   #148
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Deactivate everything. If it looks like there's going to be a fight, activate the shields first." He grabbed the mic and replied.

"Do not fire, Do not fire! This is Dag Laoni of the Mandalorians, I have a video that you need to see. I'm sending it now. "

He gestured at the engineer, who brought over the datapad. Dag inserted it, and began sending the vid to the ship.

Old 11-13-2005, 01:23 AM   #149
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

When the republic saw the video they were astounded. Suddenly all that had been going on was now clear to them. "We'll have to send this information to our superiors, and begin an investigation. You and your crew will need to remain in our custody until we have deciphered that the video is un-tampered and not some trick to decieve us. Prepare to be boarded."

Old 11-13-2005, 09:53 AM   #150
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Dag turned to Lin.

"That vid better not be a fake."

Old 11-13-2005, 02:46 PM   #151
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Since there seemed to be no resistance the republic command ship drew in Dag's hi-jacked freighter. The Mandalorians and their companions were placed in holding cells while the Republic sorted out what they needed to.

Suddenly the ship shook violently and alarms began to sound. The crew seemed panicked and an officer arrived shortly giving the order to release the prisoners. The Republic officer came up to Dag once the bars had been opened, "We need to get to the bridge, my commander wants to speak with you. Hurry and be careful we've come under attack." The ship shook again, as if it had been blasted by something powerful. All of the lights went out and everyone was cast into a moment of bitter darkness. Finally the red emergency lights came on. "The command deck is straight this way," The officer pointed to the front of the ship and started off in that direction waiting for Dag and his company to follow.

As they made their way past scurring soldiers, workers, and pilots the ship continued to jerk around violently. Steam erupted from pipes as they broke under the pressure, it seemed as if the ship was falling apart. All of a sudden there was an explosion throwing everyone off their feet, when Dag looked up the officer who had been guiding them was burnt to a crisp. Dag and his friends would have to find the way themselves.

((Everyone, feel free to take the liberty to control the atmosphere and throw in any twists you'd like. The story will flow much smoother and I think everyone will have more of a sense of participation. So by all means make three paragraph posts and acctually do some writing.))

Old 11-14-2005, 07:02 PM   #152
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalorian54
Silis had a worried look on his face, "I don't think we can talk our way through this, but maybe if we show the republic the datapad they'll help us."

((Much easier on the eyes Lyla ))
((I gotta say, I love both your sigs. Preeeeetty.

*recloaks*))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2005, 07:15 PM   #153
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
((Thanks Redwing ))

Lin followed close behind Dag and Jen, then while they tried to make their way to the bridge an officer came running to where they were.

- "Lin Jarrel?" - the officer said.
- "Yes, it's me" - Lin said.
- "Come with me, there's someone who wants to see you" - the officer said.

Lin followed and Ryker was going with her.

- "I can go alone Ryker, I'll meet up with you guys at the bridge" - Lin said and Ryker stayed behind with Dag and Jen.

Lin and the officer disappeared around a hallway and the others were left alone.
Lin was taken to a room, the officer made a gesture for her to get in and when she did the door closed behind her and she took out the one thing that hadn't been taken from her, the lightsaber.

- "I know there's someone here, show yourself!" - Lin demanded.

A figure of a hooded woman landed in front of her.

- "You" - Lin said.

- "Yes Lin, I told you we'd meet again" - Janya said.

- "What do you want from me?" - Lin asked.

- "Nothing, as I had foreseen you have the ability to sense the force, it is strange however that you were not identified by my master" - Janya said.

- "Well I was born among the Echani, it is very far from you guys, besides I've always wanted to be a mandalorian" - Lin said.

- "Wouldn't you want to be both? A Mandalorian and a Jedi?" - Janya said.

- "What's in there for me?" - Lin asked turning off the lightsaber's blade.

- "A chance to bring two diferent cultures together, you can help the alliance between the republic and the mandalorians if you become a bridge between our worlds, our cultures" - Janya said.

Lin turned around.
- "I don't know where to begin" - Lin said.

- "I can teach you, if you allow me" - Janya said.

- "Well, I guess, but if I sense that you're just trying to get inside my head it's over, do you understand?" - Lin said, looking deeply at Janya's eyes.

- "I understand" - Janya said - "Now let's get back to your companions".

Lin and Janya ran to where Dag and Jen were, Ryker saw them come back and pointed a blaster at Janya.

- "No Ryker it's ok, she's my...uhm" - Lin stopped.
- "I'm Janya, a friend" - Janya said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-17-2005, 07:24 PM   #154
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Dag's squad also raised their rifles, despite the alarms and smoke, they managed to stay steady.

"You're going to have to do better than friend."

Old 11-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #155
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Janya looked at Dag.

- "I'm a Jedi, and I believe your story, I'm here to help you out, especially Lin" - Janya said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-17-2005, 07:35 PM   #156
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right, but you do what I tell you, when I tell you to." Said Dag. "Now let's got!"

He led the group through the ship. Alarms blared everywhere and suddenly the ship shuddered. Another direct hit. Shields would go down soon. He pressed on, following the signs, and soon they arrived at the bridge.

"Who's attacking us?" He asked the captain.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:21 PM   #157
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Janya saw the bridge's windows were fogged. Lin stood by close to Ryker. Jayna moved close to Lin grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to a side with her.

- "Close your eyes" - Janya said.
- "What do y...?" - Lin said but was cut off by another direct hit.
- "Just do it Lin" - Janya said.
Lin closed her eyes, but she couldn't understand why.
- "Reach out, of this ship, what do you see?" - Janya asked.

Lin couldn't see nothing for the moment. How could she? She had her eyes closed. There was no way to see anything if she wasn't looking. Janya must be out of her mind. Lin thought. Suddenly in her mind an image was starting to form, but it was still a blur, she tried to concentrate. Suddenly the image became clear, there was a man standing there giving orders to fire.

- "Alex Neuwest" - Lin said.

Janya nodded in approval.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 11-18-2005, 11:58 PM   #158
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

When the ship's shields failed the enemy fire stopped. There was still a battle going on in space but for the time being the ship Dag, Lin, and the others were in seemed to be left alone.

"Enemy boarding craft," A tech officer shouted as his scanners picked up the intruders. "What do they want from us?"

The battle now moved into the ship, and blasters could be heard down the hallway just outside of the command deck. It seemed whoever was attacking was about to reveal themselves...

((It's not mandalorians this time, some other alien race, but the Mandalorian traitors are working with these aliens.))

Old 11-19-2005, 12:06 AM   #159
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Whoever that is, they'd better hope they don't get this far," Jen snarled. She was in a bad mood for not only all the confusion with the Mandalorians but now also having her weapons taken away.

My work in progress:

Old 11-19-2005, 02:00 PM   #160
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "You were close Lin, but whoever is boarding us, is not that man, he's in league with them, that's for sure, be ready, reach out and trust your instincts" - Janya said.

- "That creep, let them come! We'll blast them all to oblivion" - Lin shouted.

- "I believe it's best to avoid confrontation, but we must leave the next move up to Dag."

Ryker looked around, and moved to a console. He activated the hallway camera, revealing some aliens come through the blaster fire.

-"Whoever they are they mean business" - Ryker said - "Orders Dag?"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Rebirth of Mandalore