lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Revan vs. Exile vs. New PC; Who will you be?
Revan 42 29.79%
The Exile 7 4.96%
New PC 84 59.57%
Don't Really Care 8 5.67%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll


Thread: Revan vs. Exile vs. New PC
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-19-2005, 04:18 PM   #81
Engma48
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 20
personal opinion

my thoughts on this are that it shouldnt be either revan or the exile.....
i think that it should just have a seperate story from revans or the exiles. i mean it could mention them or they could have a cameo in the game but leave them out of it this time around, because the Knights of the Old Republic isnt just a story about these people. its another chapter of the star wars universe.
Engma48 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2005, 06:48 AM   #82
XA-R01
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 17
Revan

I want to vote for Revan.
I mean, think about it, Bioware's could do it with BG2, why not with Kotor3?
It would be cool to once again play as Revan and continuing his/her adventures as this will be the closing storyline of Revan (i think).
Think of it as Metar Gear Solid series, first you play as Snake, 2nd as Raiden, and 3rd back as Snake.
XA-R01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2005, 10:55 AM   #83
ilwugoalie
Rookie
 
ilwugoalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: this big swampy lookin planet
Posts: 79
I guess I should say I dont really care cause I would like to play as those mentioned. but I must say, I would prefrer a new character with cameos from Exile and Revan. this story has been running around Revan, and The Exile did take off after him. At some point in the game and cant see them not being in it. But definatly want to play the better part of the game as a new PC


A Powerfull Sith you will become
ilwugoalie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #84
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Good suggestion and I hope Lucas Arts listens to you.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2005, 06:55 PM   #85
Liit Orda
Rookie
 
Liit Orda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Uncharted Regions
Posts: 164
I'd love a new character, but definately bring news of Revan and the Exile's whereabouts and activities.


I need to make a sig...
Liit Orda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2005, 08:08 PM   #86
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Appeasement: Please tell this to Lucas Arts
Eager threat: It is most unforunate should they change too many things.

Signing Off

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2005, 11:31 AM   #87
Nuitari_28
Rookie
 
Nuitari_28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: London
Posts: 69
New PC FTW
(Wow iv been playing to much WOW (World of Warcraft))
You start off as a new PC getting raped in an alley by a drunken cabdriving zen master and then you fall into a trashcan and eat some readybreak that turns you into a jedi/sith god depending if it was warm or cold. You then realise that the readybreak packet contained a free lightsbaer which you batter the cab driver swearing revenge on cabdrivers everywhere and then you find out Revan was a cabdriver (Dun, Dun, Dun). Using your godly sith/jedi powers you procede to spank these true sith around the room forcing them to eat frosties instead of readybreak and then you finish revan off by finding some weaterbix to start the poonage duel of your life where you spank revan around the room. /End Story/


The harbringer of the storm,
The devouring Darkness,
Bringer of destruction, Death, Revoloution and Rebirth
Nuitari
'I am the first, the last the omega'
(Book of revelation)
Nuitari_28 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2005, 12:02 PM   #88
ilwugoalie
Rookie
 
ilwugoalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: this big swampy lookin planet
Posts: 79
^ i'm seeing a story that Mystery science Theatre would love to make fun of.


A Powerfull Sith you will become
ilwugoalie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2005, 04:24 PM   #89
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.
 
Darth InSidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Eleven-Day Empire
Posts: 5,765
Current Game: KotOR II
Now, why does Level 1 automatically mean no force power n00b?
I say that level is relative. Example: KotOR: Lots of Jedi, relative tothe galaxy, Revan is level 20. TSL: Few Jedi, Exile is level 50, relative to the galaxy. What I would like to see is that in KotOR III, the True Sith have awakened, so Revan is, relative to their power, level 1.

Just an idea, though



Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2005, 07:45 PM   #90
Clone L68362
Forumite
 
Clone L68362's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Totally lost
Posts: 554
^That's something like I said, but Rob didn't think it would work. Pah!


My sig is stupid.
Clone L68362 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2005, 06:36 AM   #91
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.
 
Darth InSidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Eleven-Day Empire
Posts: 5,765
Current Game: KotOR II
....And by extension, his FPs would be at level 1 capability, since it's relative...



Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2005, 12:01 PM   #92
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious
Now, why does Level 1 automatically mean no force power n00b?
I say that level is relative. Example: KotOR: Lots of Jedi, relative tothe galaxy, Revan is level 20. TSL: Few Jedi, Exile is level 50, relative to the galaxy. What I would like to see is that in KotOR III, the True Sith have awakened, so Revan is, relative to their power, level 1.

Just an idea, though
You know you sound right. Many though have questioned the logic to having Revan or the Exile at level 1 in KOTOR 3. Maybe that is what the devs are thinking of.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2005, 07:07 PM   #93
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
 
Jae Onasi's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,912
Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Definitely new PC, though I'd sure like to find out what goes on with Revan and the Exile, too.


From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2005, 08:37 PM   #94
Vibro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Definitely new PC, though I'd sure like to find out what goes on with Revan and the Exile, too.
Same for me.
Vibro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2005, 11:04 AM   #95
Thrad Naver
Lurker
 
Thrad Naver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 8
I voted New PC. But I wouldn't mind if they kept Revan in the game for KOTOR III as a NPC. Maybe even include the Exile if necessary.
Thrad Naver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2005, 05:47 PM   #96
master jedi101
Rookie
 
master jedi101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 40
I voted for new guy. New stuff history blaa, bla, bla. but i hope their are cameos from all the surviving members of both games as npc or something that would be cool
master jedi101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2005, 05:53 PM   #97
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Insidious
Now, why does Level 1 automatically mean no force power n00b?
I say that level is relative. Example: KotOR: Lots of Jedi, relative tothe galaxy, Revan is level 20. TSL: Few Jedi, Exile is level 50, relative to the galaxy. What I would like to see is that in KotOR III, the True Sith have awakened, so Revan is, relative to their power, level 1.
You say... What about the party members, they aren't going to be super are they? Because if they aren't, then they will get slaughtered. If Revan gets too about level forty or fifty, they would have to be that too, just for them to be "level one" in KotOR III.

And what you are saying is that you are never going to come out of the Unknown Regions; otherwise, you would kill regular Sith Masters in one attack.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2005, 12:11 PM   #98
XA-R01
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 17
I vote for Revan.

I think the real story of Revan is his redemption. The option to go female and DS is just for the sake of the game. Imagine Lucas wants to make Kotor into a feature movie, I bet Revan will be male and LS. The LS story have more logic, intrigue, conflict, and drama. Think about what Malak said before he died. "I wonder what would it be if our position was turned, can I returned to the light as you?" At that point, I felt sorry for Malak because I (read: Revan) was the one who lead him to the star forge which eventually corrupted both of Revan and Malak. And from the story of the Star Forge, we know that Star Forge was the thing that corrupted jedi Revan and Malak because it is a tool of the dark side (even though the Rakatans themself didn't have the concept of "Force").

From the above point, i was hoping Kotor2 continuing the journey of Revan. Since its not, then I was hoping Kotor3 will. Just load up the old savegame or for new gamer start at level 15 (like Neverwinter Nights expansion pack) and forget about "what if my revan was female/male DS and kill bastila/carth". Assuming that Revan is a male/female LS and bastila/carth not killed would be more easier to expanded the story to whole new level.

My point is:
1. Load Kotor1 savegame. If you want a new game, choose Revan face and gender and start at level 20. People's life didnt stop just because they became a god-like fighter. You still have to deal with friends, new enemies, new problems, new mystery, and tougher opponent than you. Remember, there's always someone stronger than the strongest one.
2. Assume that Revan is LS so bastila and carth are definetely alive.
3. Perhaps the exile from KotorII can become a sith lord since he/she ended up at level 50 at the end of 2nd game?

about new pc, we can have new pc once the story of revan finished, perhaps on kotor4. think about it, new pc on revan time period? another self-discovery? another amnesia? i dont think so.

just my 2 cents. few things I want to add, but I forgot. maye later. c yaa.
XA-R01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2005, 08:35 PM   #99
ilwugoalie
Rookie
 
ilwugoalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: this big swampy lookin planet
Posts: 79
If revan and the Exile are to be in the game, they should just have cameos. No playable roles. I would like to see Revan, but dont want to play as him/her.


A Powerfull Sith you will become
ilwugoalie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2005, 11:51 AM   #100
XA-R01
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 17
Guys, I think one of the reason BioWare refuse to make KotorII is because the story of revan is done. Just like James Cameron refuse to make another Terminator movie because the story is done.

Obsidian made a mistake creating KotorII. It shouldn't about Revan, but about new story and new PC. The Exar Kun war or the Great Sith War or the Mandalorian war would become interesting story. Instead they made the story continued from I only with new PC/NPC. The story of KotorII is like the story of Terminator 3, it shouldn't exist but it exist. and it ruins everything.

so now people want to see what become of Revan since K2 open a possibility for new story of Revan (and exile).

if we should have new PC instead of Revan (dont care about exile), I want it to be whole new story. just forget K2 ever existed. or just think of it as alternate realities.
XA-R01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2005, 10:03 PM   #101
Darth Windu
TSLRP Beta Tester
 
Darth Windu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Coruscant
Posts: 1,973
XA-R01 - that would be like making 'Return of the Jedi' with 'Empire Strikes Back' as an alternate reality.

In the words of Davik "Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen"


Dark Lord of the Purists

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
Darth Windu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2005, 11:45 AM   #102
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-R01
Guys, I think one of the reason BioWare refuse to make KotorII is because the story of revan is done. Just like James Cameron refuse to make another Terminator movie because the story is done.

Obsidian made a mistake creating KotorII. It shouldn't about Revan, but about new story and new PC. The Exar Kun war or the Great Sith War or the Mandalorian war would become interesting story. Instead they made the story continued from I only with new PC/NPC. The story of KotorII is like the story of Terminator 3, it shouldn't exist but it exist. and it ruins everything.

so now people want to see what become of Revan since K2 open a possibility for new story of Revan (and exile).

if we should have new PC instead of Revan (dont care about exile), I want it to be whole new story. just forget K2 ever existed. or just think of it as alternate realities.
You're crazy. Theoretically the story makes sense in that yes Revan defeated Malak and saved or destroyed the Republic but Revan left known space. What happened to the worlds devastated by Malak. TSL gives you the scoop. The Exile learns what happened since it has not been around and finds that Revan is not around so after defeating threat, goes to find Revan. What's the problem with that?

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2005, 12:13 PM   #103
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
XA-RO1- The main focus is not to make a movie out of it, this is the game. To make KotOR III in a way so that it is easy to make a movie out of it is stupid, the first priority is to make a good game. I doubt that Lucas will make a movie of it, and I don't really care if he doesn't. This is for what you want to play in the game of KotOR III.

And besides, by doing that, you just took the whole good choosing part out of it. One of the best things about KotOR is the multiple paths you can take. And people won't be happy to learn that Revan is automatically something, especially since you could choose what he was in TSL. Think about it this way- A female player puts Revan as a LS female, then in TSL decides to make her a DS female (because she didn't like Carth), then goes to KotOR III and learns that her favorite female LS/DS Revan is now a LS male Revan. No, not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-RO1
if we should have new PC instead of Revan (dont care about exile), I want it to be whole new story. just forget K2 ever existed. or just think of it as alternate realities.
They aren't going to do that. Come on, TSL was good, I don't care if you wanted Revan or not, get over it. TSL was a continuation of a story, and it would be hard to continue on with Revan anyways, there would be many complications. I don't care what you think, they did good making a new PC in TSL. It ain't gonna happen to dismiss it as an "alternate universe." Continue on with a new PC, find Revan and the Exile, keep TSL. If you discard TSL and do what you want it to be, then the whole KotOR series would be crap.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2005, 05:00 PM   #104
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable
 
Arátoeldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Karningul
Posts: 1,574
A new PC with Bastila as your Jedi Master :drool:

The story should be about the True Sith threat from the Outer Rim to tie everything together.

If they do a KotOR 4 it should be in a completely different time period.
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2005, 09:09 PM   #105
Darca Lar
Forumite
 
Darca Lar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Coruscant
Posts: 532
Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
A new PC would be really good I think since we've done Revan and the Exile and know their backrounds.


Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 12:09 PM   #106
jerrome1966
Rookie
 
jerrome1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13
I say a new PC.
I want to find out what happened to Revan and the Exile so they all tie together.
jerrome1966 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 12:16 PM   #107
Soogz
Forumite
 
Soogz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 506
Current Game: Fifa 09
Revan. Just because I want to go deeper, into his/her past, and see what happens when he finds the Ancient Sith, etc.


Soogz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 03:19 PM   #108
Darca Lar
Forumite
 
Darca Lar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Coruscant
Posts: 532
Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
Well if Revan is just searching for the true sith, it might turn out to be a one track game. Sure it would be nice to see more about Revan after the defeat of Malak, but i dont see it being a long enough game.


Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 10:48 AM   #109
XA-R01
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobQel-Droma
They aren't going to do that. Come on, TSL was good, I don't care if you wanted Revan or not, get over it. TSL was a continuation of a story, and it would be hard to continue on with Revan anyways, there would be many complications. I don't care what you think, they did good making a new PC in TSL. It ain't gonna happen to dismiss it as an "alternate universe." Continue on with a new PC, find Revan and the Exile, keep TSL. If you discard TSL and do what you want it to be, then the whole KotOR series would be crap.
I never said TSL was bad. Yes I like K1 more than K2, but the problem is not because i think K2 was bad, but because the story felt "unconnected".

I mean seriously people, if we continue the story of revan from the point of
DS ending, the republic will be crushed since Revan's Sith Empire are invincible (Star Forge + Battle Meditation anyone?). Why he instead go with Bastila to gather the true sith? he already won.

And then there are Sion, Kreia, and Nihilus. Why Darth Revan didn't destroyed them or ask them to join him when he found the Star Forge (before captured by the jedi)? And if we get LS ending, why Revan choose to go after the true sith rather than destroyed Sion, Traya, and Nihilus. He must have known them from his old days as Darth Revan.
XA-R01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 11:40 AM   #110
Cygnus Q'ol
Savior of Albion
 
Cygnus Q'ol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bowerstone Market
Posts: 1,263
Current Game: liberty city stories
It has to be a new PC.
Remember, no re-hashing. That leads to the 'stale side'.

Revan should be cameo'd along with some fill-ins on his accomplishments after kotor. Perhaps we even follow his trail for a bit.

Who cares about the Exile. After Malachor and Kreia's end, interest in him diminishes.


.

The Starbuck's in Bowerstone has Percolated Java Macchiatos.
Cygnus Q'ol is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 01:08 PM   #111
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
You have the humor dry as a Sith Lord but then again, you sound like an annoyed bounty hunter.
I agree that there should be a new PC but I would like the follow up on both Revan and the Exile after all both have a role to play in the coming war with the True Sith.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2005, 02:02 AM   #112
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™
 
RedHawke's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Stormreach CA.
Posts: 9,184
Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus Q'ol
Remember, no re-hashing. That leads to the 'stale side'.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus Q'ol
It has to be a new PC.

Revan should be cameo'd along with some fill-ins on his accomplishments after kotor. Perhaps we even follow his trail for a bit.

Who cares about the Exile. After Malachor and Kreia's end, interest in him diminishes.
Quoted for emphasis!


"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2005, 02:30 PM   #113
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-R01
Yes I like K1 more than K2, but the problem is not because i think K2 was bad, but because the story felt "unconnected".
Because Obsidian wasn't given enough time to finish it. If they would, it would have been as good or better than K1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-R01
I mean seriously people, if we continue the story of revan from the point of DS ending, the republic will be crushed since Revan's Sith Empire are invincible (Star Forge + Battle Meditation anyone?). Why he instead go with Bastila to gather the true sith? he already won.
Revan didn't go to "gather" the True Sith, he was their enemy. The reason he left was because he saw a greater threat lying out in the Unknown Regions, and so he went after it. It had nothing to do with gaining more allies, they were the people who had been manipulating everything. I think you need to listen to Kreia more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-R01
And then there are Sion, Kreia, and Nihilus. Why Darth Revan didn't destroyed them or ask them to join him when he found the Star Forge (before captured by the jedi)? And if we get LS ending, why Revan choose to go after the true sith rather than destroyed Sion, Traya, and Nihilus. He must have known them from his old days as Darth Revan.
Kreia wasn't necessarily known to many at that time, and Revan maybe didn't know, or wasn't concerned with her. Besides, as for Nihilus and Sion, did Revan even know about them? Did anyone really know who was in that ship at Malachor V? Had they even revealed themselves? Revan might not have really known everything about them, or he might not have cared; He might have been more focused on the True Sith.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2005, 07:53 PM   #114
HQ|Delta 07
Rookie
 
HQ|Delta 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 70
I think a new PC would be the best. Revan should appear in K3 but not as PC. the Prpblem is, if he's a party member, what's the sound of his/her voice? Maybe Revan find's another robe on the Star Forge and so you see him with that robe. Same thing like Mandalore in K2.


The Qustion is, how will the new PC find the path of Revan? what should be is that he/her should be trained as a Jedi and a lightsaber given. what about that: the fist few hoirs of the game will be your Padawan training to a jedi knight. It would rock if those missions are on Coruscant. I would like coruscant.
HQ|Delta 07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Revan vs. Exile vs. New PC

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.