lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-02-2005, 09:07 AM   #521
MasterDragoon
Rookie

wow ruku your 7th and 212 clone is better than mine XD
even though i cant do scratches etc but yours still owns mine lol
nice job cant w8 for commander deviss

MasterDragoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 09:43 AM   #522
Psyk0Sith
3D Tech Support

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitahd
At the Void, some people began to ask whether there is going to be a JO and JA version of your model. This made me think,...
Well, I offer you to weight the model. Maybe you don't know me, because I don't do much for JA, but I'm a fairly experienced weighter.
I'm using a skeleton that can be compiled for JO and JA - without ANY errors/bugs.

I promise that it wouldn't take too long, if you don't want to have several Levels of Detail. Facial animations aren't possible, and finger animations aren't such a great deal, they're pretty easy to do.

I'd love to help you out and increase the quality of the animations a fair bit. And even more people would be able to play with it .

I would have it finished when or even before Ruku's finished his amazing work.
We work together a lot, anyway.

I hope you consider it - you can't lose anything.

Eh dude, you dont have to re-weight it, just rename a few bones and compile using the JO .GLA .

Psyk0Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 10:01 AM   #523
NeoMarz1

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitahd
At the Void, some people began to ask whether there is going to be a JO and JA version of your model. This made me think,...
Well, I offer you to weight the model. Maybe you don't know me, because I don't do much for JA, but I'm a fairly experienced weighter.
I'm using a skeleton that can be compiled for JO and JA - without ANY errors/bugs.

I promise that it wouldn't take too long, if you don't want to have several Levels of Detail. Facial animations aren't possible, and finger animations aren't such a great deal, they're pretty easy to do.

I'd love to help you out and increase the quality of the animations a fair bit. And even more people would be able to play with it .

I would have it finished when or even before Ruku's finished his amazing work.
We work together a lot, anyway.

I hope you consider it - you can't lose anything.
You have my permission, but what exactly do you need? I dont want anything released till this is finished. Keep in mind I have 3DsMax 3.0. You might consider Psyko's renaming certain bones. His website I'm sure, shows what bones you need to rename. My time is limited, and In the past I have spent 3-4 hours sorting out work files (because someone requested certain things), sent them, and the person turns out to never use them. Needless to say this gets very frustrating, and has caused me to turn down other requests. Anyhoo, Marzout!
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 10:03 AM   #524
Fortnox
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PlasmA_
Blued'D

please exuse me if I'm wrong PlasmA, but I could swear I've seen that pilot head before.

open both the images and compare them... the facess look exactly the same. Personaly I find it very unlikely that you both managed to capture the head from the exact same frame and paste it onto a model to look exactly the same
where did I find this? a quite old but not well known clone pilot skin
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13954.html
Fortnox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:21 AM   #525
quitahd
Rookie

Heh, Psyk0, I think you most probably misunderstood me. I know that I've only got to rename certain bones .

Marz, all I need is your finished model in .3ds format.
I promise it will be done after the weekend.

Thanks for your interest .
quitahd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:35 AM   #526
alex533
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortnox
please exuse me if I'm wrong PlasmA, but I could swear I've seen that pilot head before.

open both the images and compare them... the facess look exactly the same. Personaly I find it very unlikely that you both managed to capture the head from the exact same frame and paste it onto a model to look exactly the same
where did I find this? a quite old but not well known clone pilot skin
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13954.html
He allready said that he used that skin and changed it a bit.
alex533 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:39 AM   #527
Zappa_0
JOM Director

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17456.html

Heres a small video showcasing our work. I will try to get it up on jk3files this evening aswell. Enjoy!

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:50 AM   #528
Tesla(DF)

Gad-Zap thats crazy-good!

Codename: Tesla
Assignment: Recreate, and enhance Dtention.
Tesla(DF) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:51 AM   #529
Ruku
Rookie

A little screenshot I made, just for fun (it also happens to be in-game, hence the dodgy "rotoscoping" on my part :P):

Oh yeah, at the time, I forgot to add in the hand textures, so that's why they are white

Ruku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:57 AM   #530
Zappa_0
JOM Director

looks cool. Think you can send me some of your clones over this weekend so I can do some filming on my movies ruku?

Old 12-02-2005, 12:07 PM   #531
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Zappa- <Filming today!> said:
hey inyri you think you can get thise trailer of marz's new clones up today? http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17456.html
Inyri said:
No. There are a lot of people in line before him. I don't make special arrangements with people.
Zappa- <Filming today!> said:
k
Inyri said:
If you want them up, e-mail us like everyone else and then wait your turn.

I tried to get Inyri to go ahead and put up the file, but she is being herself like always. Thats main reason I dont really like that site. Anyways gonna email it in might be up by the end of the weekend, who knows.

Old 12-02-2005, 12:07 PM   #532
alex533
Rookie

Looks brilliant, great job!
Old 12-02-2005, 12:15 PM   #533
Grievous..
Rookie

W0W they like twins! lol nah great gob on them indeed

Btw zappa wen these clones come out are u gona make any more clonewars episodes with them ? i really like ur episodes and hope to see more
Grievous.. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 12:17 PM   #534
RevanSithLord

Location: Overviewing the constructions of the new STAR FORGE
O M F G!!!!!!!!!! O_O *dies*

And Grievous, of course we are I can't tell of the surprises cause they won't be surprizes anymore

RevanSithLord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 12:17 PM   #535
ACE!
Rookie

Ruku are you doing 501st legion also?
ACE! is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 12:19 PM   #536
RevanSithLord

They said they are doing all movie varients, so yes.

Old 12-02-2005, 12:33 PM   #537
alex533
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE!
Ruku are you doing 501st legion also?
Marcus allready did it.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:34 PM   #538
MasterDragoon
Rookie

i think someone did the 501st legion couple pages back

Old 12-02-2005, 12:48 PM   #539
Fortnox
Rookie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex533
He allready said that he used that skin and changed it a bit.
oh, cool. thanks, sorry for the confusion

TBH the movie didn't show me much exept screen shots I'd already seen but now in slow mo with music in the BG, but there were a few I hadn't seen before, 'twas fairly cool.

btw, few questions. is there a list of currently completed skins? or all skinsthat are being worked on/planned? also, since you are doing all clone variations seen in the movie, will there be a clone paratrooper? I haven't seen any mention of him yet, though obviously I haven't read the entire thread because its so huge :S

Last edited by Fortnox; 12-02-2005 at 12:59 PM.
Fortnox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 12:53 PM   #540
RevanSithLord

Neomarz, I read one of your posts a couple of pages back, and this file maybe huge, but, I doubt it'll over flow the limit over at JK3files.com , I'd say the biggest over there is over 600-700 mbs maybe a tiny bit more, maybe just under.. heck it maybe a gig, so ya don't have to worry

Now to present matters, these are going to be awesome, I can't wait. lol

Marz, I REALLY admire your modeling and skinning, I admire everyone's skinning here, and I am happy to see people working together. If I could help out skinning I would. I can skin, really I can, but can never match everyone's quality here. So, keep up the great work all, and I hope these are released soon so I can skin them. Peace!

Old 12-02-2005, 01:19 PM   #541
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Yea we have already started filming some stuff with the clones we have. We will be doing alot of clone work.

Old 12-02-2005, 01:27 PM   #542
Tesla(DF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortnox
oh, cool. thanks, sorry for the confusion

TBH the movie didn't show me much exept screen shots I'd already seen but now in slow mo with music in the BG, but there were a few I hadn't seen before, 'twas fairly cool.

btw, few questions. is there a list of currently completed skins? or all skinsthat are being worked on/planned? also, since you are doing all clone variations seen in the movie, will there be a clone paratrooper? I haven't seen any mention of him yet, though obviously I haven't read the entire thread because its so huge :S

Marz is making the second Airborne Helmet, it is the last of the variants he is doing. (Paratroopers on Utapau,) (Parjai Attack squad)

Old 12-02-2005, 01:54 PM   #543
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Also if anyone would like to help in the movies please let me know. We can use all the help we can get.

Old 12-02-2005, 01:56 PM   #544
alex533
Rookie

what software do you use for your films Zappa?
Old 12-02-2005, 01:58 PM   #545
Zappa_0
JOM Director

I use FRAPS to film and vegas video to edit.

Old 12-02-2005, 02:35 PM   #546
MasterDragoon
Rookie

hey i just tried doin one of them toy pics that zappa showed on page one i think it was the special ops
well here it is

sry for it being so small

Old 12-02-2005, 02:54 PM   #547
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Commander Pinky, clone leader of the 41st tranvestite brigade.

Exciting.

“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 03:03 PM   #548
Tesla(DF)

lets leave that one OUT of the pack =D

Old 12-02-2005, 03:03 PM   #549
Zappa_0
JOM Director

good idea!

Old 12-02-2005, 03:04 PM   #550
MasterDragoon
Rookie

lol
trust you two to say that

Old 12-02-2005, 03:09 PM   #551
RevanSithLord

LOL!

Old 12-02-2005, 03:57 PM   #552
Shao_X

Marz, perhaps you missed my question that was drowned out in the previous pages, but I'll ask again in hopes that you'll see since you haven't responded to my e-mail:

Were you satisfied with my sound samples and, if so, do I have permission to continue?

I understand you've been busy, so take no offense in me re-posing my question.

Follow the virtues of your heart

Shao_X is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 04:04 PM   #553
alex533
Rookie

This is the best skin/model pack ever!
cant wait for it....

Deep wells must be dug if you want clear water, Rosenrot, oh Rosenrot. Deep waters don't run still.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #554
NeoMarz1

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao_X
Marz, perhaps you missed my question that was drowned out in the previous pages, but I'll ask again in hopes that you'll see since you haven't responded to my e-mail:

Were you satisfied with my sound samples and, if so, do I have permission to continue?

I understand you've been busy, so take no offense in me re-posing my question.
Sorry Shao, Yeah I got it and its on my hardrive, but honestly I havent listened to them yet. I have some other sounds as well. My plan is to sort through all the sounds and pick the best suited. I trust your creative judement. If the sounds are clear, thats good enough. I am looking for actual movie sounds. If what youve sent me sounds that fit both those catagories, then your probably fine to set up some more, and send em my way. Sorry, but I will get to the sounds soon, I just have a little time each evening to work on the models sets. Alot of stuff here, so I need to get off here and get back to work. Thanks Shao, Marzout
Old 12-02-2005, 08:09 PM   #555
NeoMarz1

Hot Topic Starter 
Zappa, I watched the movie, and I have to say I am totally honored that you put that together. Excellent work. I have your clones pretty much touched up. Added some burn and light scratching to stripes (nothing to major). I also darkened all the skins, because they really came out bright ingame. I need to test what ive done so far, but I'll try to get some screens up soon. Marzout.......... Thanks again for you help!

P.S. I want to say that Ive watched alot of your other films in the past, and its very apparent that you have an eye for things. I use to make amature Sci Fi films back when everything was done on VHS (even 8 mil film), so I have some knowledge of the process. Things are a lot different these days with the personal computer, but that being said.... Well keep doing your thing, I'm sure it will go somewhere. Marzout again
Old 12-02-2005, 09:32 PM   #556
Falkener
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDragoon

Hmmm...the droids who encounter this guys will probably be dead the moment they see him. They exploded their own systems while laughing.

j/k

My Mods and Files
MBII Hero replacements (DeltaVM):http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18540.html
EpIII ArcTrooper Skin
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18539.html

OH YEAH!FINALLY GOT MY FILES ON PCGAMEMODS!
Falkener is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #557
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMarz1
Zappa, I watched the movie, and I have to say I am totally honored that you put that together. Excellent work. I have your clones pretty much touched up. Added some burn and light scratching to stripes (nothing to major). I also darkened all the skins, because they really came out bright ingame. I need to test what ive done so far, but I'll try to get some screens up soon. Marzout.......... Thanks again for you help!

P.S. I want to say that Ive watched alot of your other films in the past, and its very apparent that you have an eye for things. I use to make amature Sci Fi films back when everything was done on VHS (even 8 mil film), so I have some knowledge of the process. Things are a lot different these days with the personal computer, but that being said.... Well keep doing your thing, I'm sure it will go somewhere. Marzout again

Wow, I feel really honored. That really means alot coming from you marz. I would like to see some of your old movies. maybe with the technology of today you can transfer them over to the net. Anyways thanks for the great comment. Also one more thing, what about the cloak's for the clone's, so I can do Captain Keller?

Old 12-02-2005, 10:54 PM   #558
NeoMarz1

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa_0
Wow, I feel really honored. That really means alot coming from you marz. I would like to see some of your old movies. maybe with the technology of today you can transfer them over to the net. Anyways thanks for the great comment. Also one more thing, what about the cloak's for the clone's, so I can do Captain Keller?

I can probably do that, put up a screen of him for me.

Screenshot Update

Here is the latest screen for the clone classic model set. I applied a shader to the red varient. I think it suits the model, but I tweaking the shader a bit. Cant decide if it looks too shiny. Cool thing is that I can use the same spec.jpg for all the varients. This will make it possible to use a single .jpg for all the varients... well 2 .jpg's. Now Im not sure I will use all of your varients. Just one question Zappa, is there an actual model in series sporting the Imperial logo? Not sure I want to use that if it doesnt exsist. Maybe the republic logo if its a lagit varient. Any how here it the screen.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:20 PM   #559
Tesla(DF)

The helmet for the cloaked clone (Keller) is the Second Airborne helmet Marz. Just telling you.

Old 12-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #560
RevanSithLord

You know, Captain Keller, when and if it's made, would probably be my personal model and skin. Stuff is so awesome. And Marz, your compliment really means alot to us, the all of us at JOM, I am deeply honored. ^_^

PS- I believe the screen of him was about 5 pgs back? lol Ill repost it
Correction on the first page.. Zappa I may be wrong, but You were speaking of him ofcourse?

Last edited by RevanSithLord; 12-03-2005 at 01:24 AM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Modelling > NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM