lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2005, 04:57 AM   #241
Selek
Rookie
 
Selek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 62
That looks awesome Good luck with the rest


Selek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 07:45 AM   #242
MarcusLeCoy
Junior Member
 
MarcusLeCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vvardenfall
Posts: 434
Shall we just skip over Neyo then? He wasn't in the movie very long anyways.

Nice commandos by the way..


MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 08:16 AM   #243
Neon
Veteran
 
Neon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 980
oh, I would love to see neyo
Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 08:17 AM   #244
Kainzorus Prime
My vision is augmented
 
Kainzorus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Top of the food chain.
Posts: 1,199
Current Game: Deus Ex series
Contest winner - Modding 
aw man dont skip neyo just because of mirrored texture issues.

Kainzorus Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 08:58 AM   #245
Ruku
Rookie
 
Ruku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 119
All or nothing Kain, all or nothing


Ruku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 09:28 AM   #246
Tesla(DF)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Under my laptop
Posts: 256

Here, this works good with an inner shadow.

Or you can try again, I've got a BIG poster in my room, and my visor is accurate.


Codename: Tesla
Assignment: Recreate, and enhance Dtention.
Tesla(DF) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 10:13 AM   #247
NeoMarz1
 
NeoMarz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: chico, ca
Posts: 855
Hot Topic Starter 
New Plan of Attack

O.k. I just had something happen that never has before. I maxed out my NPC extensions (even with the update). The models wont load if you have too many models, I thought the patch made it possible to have tons of NPC's (not the case). Unless someone knows how to change that...

Well Here is my plan to make a lot of varients still usable even without the NPC file. I will put the red Arc Clone for a red team, Blue for a blue team. As you know team Colors are available for non team games as well. This only means that the There wont be an NPC for every model :P It will free up the Icon loads on the main screen. If you havent done this already, dont make team colors for all your varients. Let me sort that out. Marz..............................out? :P
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 10:29 AM   #248
Neon
Veteran
 
Neon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 980
Isn't it possible to make a 99 npc pk3?
Like the 99 vehicles pk3.
Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 10:40 AM   #249
Ruku
Rookie
 
Ruku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 119
Here's a quick shot of some of the texture I have right now. I apologize for taking so long, but like I said on the first page, I'm doing the textures from scratch. Once I get the "clean" body done (which is almost done, btw) .. It's all downhill from there... It won't take long at all.

**Note that some of the textures here are still Marz's... mine were not "fit for show"**



Ruku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 10:55 AM   #250
Aracus92
Rookie
 
Aracus92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 46
anyone but me having noticed this?


the helmet looks like it could have a slight change in its model, but thats just me
Aracus92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 10:56 AM   #251
MarcusLeCoy
Junior Member
 
MarcusLeCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vvardenfall
Posts: 434
If you want Neyo so bad.. I could try putting the symbol on the calf instead of the thigh...

But you wont see the symbol on his helmet. .

And no red shoulderpad.

But I would be able to have the mini shoulderpad and straps once Marz makes them.

It's that or nothing.


MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 11:07 AM   #252
Neon
Veteran
 
Neon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 980
Btw, is the jettrooper from battlefront2 (ep3 one) a armor specally made for battlefront 2, or does it appear from the movie?
Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 11:37 AM   #253
Shao_X
 
Shao_X's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 59
Regardless, I think you should include as many extended troopers as possible.


Follow the virtues of your heart

Shao_X is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 11:46 AM   #254
Psyk0Sith
3D Tech Support
 
Psyk0Sith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Adanac
Posts: 2,073
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMarz1
New Plan of Attack

O.k. I just had something happen that never has before. I maxed out my NPC extensions (even with the update). The models wont load if you have too many models, I thought the patch made it possible to have tons of NPC's (not the case). Unless someone knows how to change that...

Well Here is my plan to make a lot of varients still usable even without the NPC file. I will put the red Arc Clone for a red team, Blue for a blue team. As you know team Colors are available for non team games as well. This only means that the There wont be an NPC for every model :P It will free up the Icon loads on the main screen. If you havent done this already, dont make team colors for all your varients. Let me sort that out. Marz..............................out? :P
I thought JA plus took care of that? I must have created like 30 NPC's for clone wars model pack and it works fine...you should try it and see.

Psyk0Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 12:48 PM   #255
MarcusLeCoy
Junior Member
 
MarcusLeCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vvardenfall
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruku
Here's a quick shot of some of the texture I have right now. I apologize for taking so long, but like I said on the first page, I'm doing the textures from scratch. Once I get the "clean" body done (which is almost done, btw) .. It's all downhill from there... It won't take long at all.

**Note that some of the textures here are still Marz's... mine were not "fit for show"**

Looking good.


MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 12:55 PM   #256
MarcusLeCoy
Junior Member
 
MarcusLeCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vvardenfall
Posts: 434
Anything from Zappa_0's clones yet?


MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 12:56 PM   #257
Tesla(DF)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Under my laptop
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon
Btw, is the jettrooper from battlefront2 (ep3 one) a armor specally made for battlefront 2, or does it appear from the movie?
I thought theses were just Clone Seargants. If those two are separate then silly me =o


Codename: Tesla
Assignment: Recreate, and enhance Dtention.
Tesla(DF) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:25 PM   #258
alex533
Rookie
 
alex533's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 134
Sgt Reaper, clone minigunner:

alex533 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:25 PM   #259
Neon
Veteran
 
Neon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 980
@ Tesla

No, I mean this one http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/ima..._screen006.jpg
Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:27 PM   #260
alex533
Rookie
 
alex533's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 134
the armor is 501'st with darker blue and a green visor.

completely made up unit, the jet-pack is made up also.
alex533 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:29 PM   #261
Tesla(DF)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Under my laptop
Posts: 256
I thought he meant the BF I Green clone with jetpack, oooooo no that's made up.


Codename: Tesla
Assignment: Recreate, and enhance Dtention.
Tesla(DF) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:31 PM   #262
NeoMarz1
 
NeoMarz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: chico, ca
Posts: 855
Hot Topic Starter 
Update

O.k. I just got the 501st ingame. Marcus did an excellent job, but I did go in and clean up the skin just a tad. Sharpened the lines up a bit. I figured out how we can get "ALL" the varients in. Right now Marcus's skins are the blue varient for CloneUltima... I also got the rusty version in too, but you have to type in a command line to get it. I'm going to work on the ARCs next. The only change is that I may just do an NPC for the base varients, but every varient will be playable. Looking Good... Anyone one working on a Red variation for the base clone? (cloneultima). If not I will skin that next. Marzout
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:35 PM   #263
NeoMarz1
 
NeoMarz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: chico, ca
Posts: 855
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aracus92
anyone but me having noticed this?


the helmet looks like it could have a slight change in its model, but thats just me
Well I kind of made some of my "Own" details, so its not going to be exactly like the original. This is a complete remodel/skin. I may change a few thing later. Marzout
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #264
MarcusLeCoy
Junior Member
 
MarcusLeCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vvardenfall
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMarz1
Update

O.k. I just got the 501st ingame. Marcus did an excellent job, but I did go in and clean up the skin just a tad. Sharpened the lines up a bit. I figured out how we can get "ALL" the varients in. Right now Marcus's skins are the blue varient for CloneUltima... I also got the rusty version in too, but you have to type in a command line to get it. I'm going to work on the ARCs next. The only change is that I may just do an NPC for the base varients, but every varient will be playable. Looking Good... Anyone one working on a Red variation for the base clone? (cloneultima). If not I will skin that next. Marzout

Cool, so it's the blue team skin? And will you need an icon?


MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 02:15 PM   #265
Tesla(DF)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Under my laptop
Posts: 256
I think my 8 skins may have caused this overload =p


Codename: Tesla
Assignment: Recreate, and enhance Dtention.
Tesla(DF) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 03:26 PM   #266
Zappa_0
JOM Director
 
Zappa_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,967
Hey guys sorry for the no responce, I will have some pics up later today. Went out of town this weekend and just got home. So rest of the evening I will be skinning like crazy! Some very nice skins so far, really looks awesome!

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 03:51 PM   #267
NeoMarz1
 
NeoMarz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: chico, ca
Posts: 855
Hot Topic Starter 
New Screen

O.K. I re-tweaked the helmet, and skinned some of the parts. This should make everyone happy.
Marzout!!

NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 03:52 PM   #268
MasterDragoon
Rookie
 
MasterDragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lincoln,UK
Posts: 59
hey marz i reckon the skins own u still need help cuz i help u out


Last edited by MasterDragoon; 11-27-2005 at 04:49 PM.
MasterDragoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 03:53 PM   #269
NeoMarz1
 
NeoMarz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: chico, ca
Posts: 855
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLeCoy
Cool, so it's the blue team skin? And will you need an icon?

Well, I have one that doesnt look too bad. I will post all the Icons once we get these all together. Marzout
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 03:57 PM   #270
MarcusLeCoy
Junior Member
 
MarcusLeCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vvardenfall
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMarz1
New Screen

O.K. I re-tweaked the helmet, and skinned some of the parts. This should make everyone happy.
Marzout!!


Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.


MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 04:01 PM   #271
Kainzorus Prime
My vision is augmented
 
Kainzorus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Top of the food chain.
Posts: 1,199
Current Game: Deus Ex series
Contest winner - Modding 
yesssssssss

Kainzorus Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #272
Aracus92
Rookie
 
Aracus92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMarz1
Well I kind of made some of my "Own" details, so its not going to be exactly like the original. This is a complete remodel/skin. I may change a few thing later. Marzout

okie dokie, just a personal opinion, make it (or another version of it) that has a more accurate helmet, feel free to ignore though
Aracus92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 04:19 PM   #273
Neon
Veteran
 
Neon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 980
WOOOT !!! I'm so happy to see this !!
Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 04:29 PM   #274
DarthSquee
Rookie
 
DarthSquee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 34
well i guess that means the clone pack is close to done. sweet job guys!
DarthSquee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 05:50 PM   #275
NeoMarz1
 
NeoMarz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: chico, ca
Posts: 855
Hot Topic Starter 
Neyo, is now ingame. Moving on to whatever..... Marzout
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 05:57 PM   #276
Zappa_0
JOM Director
 
Zappa_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,967
Lecoy or Ruku can one of you all send me a copy of your top part of the head, I am have trouble skinning the top part of the head. Maybe if i see where the limitations are, I can get things right. Email address is zappa0@gmail.com. thanks!

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 06:24 PM   #277
Tesla(DF)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Under my laptop
Posts: 256
Marz did a bad job on the top part map.

observe.



=(

I have a good understanding for the ep two helms map, I can help too.


Codename: Tesla
Assignment: Recreate, and enhance Dtention.
Tesla(DF) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 06:28 PM   #278
Zappa_0
JOM Director
 
Zappa_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,967
I am mainly working on the ep3 version now. And I am trying something with the uv maps to try to get the skin right. That is what I am thinking lecoy and ruku has done. In time we shall see....

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 07:43 PM   #279
Zappa_0
JOM Director
 
Zappa_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,967
FIRST PICS OF HELMET

Here is the first beta pic of the Shadow Trooper helmet(gonna finish the top of the helmet whenever I can get some help on the skin textures):


Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 07:46 PM   #280
Ruku
Rookie
 
Ruku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa_0
I am mainly working on the ep3 version now. And I am trying something with the uv maps to try to get the skin right. That is what I am thinking lecoy and ruku has done. In time we shall see....
Are you refering to making a pattern on the helmet with minimal to no distortion? If you're more specific, I'd be more than happy to help you out.


Ruku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Modelling > NeoMarz's Ultimate Clone Pack VM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.