lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PSP version
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-06-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
anonymous618
Lurker

PSP version

What maps are included in the PSP version of Battlefront II? Also, how have the controls been adjusted to fit the lack of buttons available on the PSP? Any answeres would be greatly appreciated.
anonymous618 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2005, 10:40 PM   #2
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Ive had about a week to play the psp version. I cant really tell you accurately which maps are out, but alot seem to be there... I was really looking forward to the psp version, but was really disappointed when I finally got to play... not the graphics or gameplay. BUT THE CONTROLS....

because the PSP analogue stick only moves in 2D this requires you to use the buttons to achive 3d look and aim... which is absolutely ANNOYING

My recommendation in the PSP version:
Unless you like fiddly controls, do not buy before you try !!

Im happy with the ps2 version, though the space levels are ho-hum IMO.

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2005, 12:55 AM   #3
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Astro, long time no speak!

I was thinking about getting the PSP version because.....you guessed it, i'm getting a PSP for x-mas.

I keep hearing mixed thoughts on this. I could see how that would be frustrating to play this game without thumbsticks, even on the xbox, those are the primary controls for just about everything. Can you get used to the controls at all? I tried a driving game on one at work earlier today (Need For Speed Underground Rivals), and I kept crashing into walls.
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2005, 05:26 PM   #4
KenobiChronicle
Rookie

Another thing that totally sucks is the Online play. It's 4 People on Ad Hoc, and it's totally choppy and laggy.

KenobiChronicle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX/PSP) > PSP version