lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My Kotor III Idea
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-06-2005, 09:08 PM   #1
Alkonium

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
My Kotor III Idea

Here's my theory on Kotor III and I've come up with combined with things I've found out plus some of my own ideas. It would be called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III: The Return of Revan. The plot centres around Revan's return to Known Space and a second Star Forge, the destruction of which results in the creation of Mustafar, as well as the stranding of HK-47 and several other HK droids on the planet for thousands of years, and T3-M4's drifting through space for thousands of years until he lands on Naboo and is remade into R2-D2. Any ideas?

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 11:17 PM   #2
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
The thing about T3? NO!
Another Star Forge? NO!
Revan being the PC again? NO!
Creation of Mustafar idea is ok, but it's a little weak.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 11:48 AM   #3
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'm sorry Alkonium, but I didn't like any of those ideas. T3 being made into R2? No, they are two different droids. T3 is what was called a Utility Droid, and had a different body than R2. R2 is a Astromech Droid, and has a much different body than that. It is kind of a intriguing idea, but it is a little bit farfetched.

Second Star Forge? You have to be kiddding me. Let me guess, we are going to have the same old party members to, and we are going to have to go to the same planets to find the *gasps* second star maps, that lead to another Star Forge! No way, lets not replay the first game.

Pretty much what Doc said about the Mustafar thing. Might be ok, but a little weak and farfetched. The HK thing might work, but personally I don't like the whole Galaxies HK thing on Mustafar. But it would be nice to maybe kind of hint at that.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 02:34 AM   #4
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

OMG, this is sooo going to interest the writers of Star Wars: Galaxy.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > My Kotor III Idea