lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Do any of the PSP space battles have any interiours to the cappitle ships?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-03-2005, 06:44 PM   #1
DarthBrutus
Lurker

Do any of the PSP space battles have any interiours to the cappitle ships?

So far I have only gotten into a few instant action combats but I did notice on the 2 avalable space maps there are only ship hangars in the cappitle ships. Do the galactic campaing battles have interios to the ships??

Take it easy!!

-=|Brutus
DarthBrutus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2005, 05:19 AM   #2
sTo0z
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBrutus
So far I have only gotten into a few instant action combats but I did notice on the 2 avalable space maps there are only ship hangars in the cappitle ships. Do the galactic campaing battles have interios to the ships??

Take it easy!!

-=|Brutus
Not that I've noticed, I've only played a couple though. Pretty much the objective was to destroy the outside...

I'll keep an eye out though.

Be sure to carry torches when they're puttin' out your candles.
sTo0z is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX/PSP) > Do any of the PSP space battles have any interiours to the cappitle ships?