lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Gang Wars
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-21-2005, 11:29 PM   #41
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Meg got in the back. "While we're on the way, why don't you tell me why the Strikers and the Destroyers are always at each others throats?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 12:02 PM   #42
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Greed, well nowadays it is, we both want all the power. But when both gangs first started it was because the leader of the destroyers killed the leader of the strikers brother, which, of course pissed off the strikers, so they went after the destroyers brother, which pissed off the destroyers which in turn meant warfare." John explained.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 12:37 PM   #43
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"They'll just do dirtier things to get the power," Meg observed.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 06:46 PM   #44
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I know, and I've experienced...so has Tom, it doesn't matter, we fight to stay alive now, us Strikers have come out to each other and said we hate fighting, but we'll only do it if provoked and because to survive, we have to."

Old 11-22-2005, 06:58 PM   #45
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meg said nothing, but it was clear she approved of what she'd heard.

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 07:00 PM   #46
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Meanwhile in the Black Destroyers' garage, Donnie had wiped out most of the guards. The rest were retreating until backup arrived. He quickly began searching for something to help him blow up the limos. He didn't just want to blow them up, he wanted to make a statement with them. He looked in the supply closet, and grinned. He'd found his thing.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2005, 03:48 PM   #47
Curt-Man
Swoop?

John drove there fast, whne he got to a point, he stopped.
"We run form here." John got out and started to run in a direction, Tom followed.

Old 11-23-2005, 03:51 PM   #48
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Best to split up now also," Meg said. "Come in from three different angles. Leave three different ways, not the same ways we came in."

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 03:58 PM   #49
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie found what he was looking for. There was a drain cleaner with some chemicals that when burned with gasoline would cause green smoke. A perfect signal. He grabbed the can, and went to the limos. He began siphoning half the gasoline out of each one, and pouring the drain cleaner in.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-23-2005, 04:02 PM   #50
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Thats the plan." John said not wanting Meg to think he hadn't thought of that. Tom nodded and headed off a different direction.
"You head that way I'll take this route." John said the meg as he cut down a side street.

Old 11-23-2005, 04:05 PM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meg nodded and headed in the direction John had indicated.

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #52
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie finished doing the limos. Now he just needed a way to blow them up without risking damage to himself. He began looking for something he could use as a fuse, when he saw a row of monitors. One of them showed Meg, and one of them showed John and Tom splitting up. He recognized all of them.

The White Strikers were coming. they'd do his dirty work. He sat on the guard's chair and waited.

Old 11-23-2005, 08:23 PM   #53
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meg saw the camera out of the corner of her eye and aimed it skyward just after Donnie saw her. She came to the limos and was slightly surprised to find no guards. She held back somewhat and signaled to John that something wasn't right.

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 09:04 PM   #54
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
With the camera destroyed, Donnie moved where he had a clear physical view of the garage. He wanted to keep an eye on them.

Old 11-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #55
Curt-Man
Swoop?

John saw Meg's signal and signaled to Tom. Tom immediatly turned and disappeared.

Tom came back a few minutes later and signaled he found dead guards. John signaled to both of them to meet up back outside. "Someone hit them before we could, although they haven't blown up the Limos yet, so we destroy all the cameras then blow up the Limos, unless either of you have a better plan." Tom shook his head.

Old 11-24-2005, 12:24 PM   #56
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That'll work," Meg said. "I already destroyed one on the way in. It won't be tough to get to the others."

My work in progress:

Old 11-24-2005, 02:04 PM   #57
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie overheard everything. He smiled. They were going to blow up the limos for him. He would wait until they split up again to leave.

Old 11-24-2005, 09:09 PM   #58
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Done, move out." Tom went down another hallway, and John went back down the way he came. He disconected all the cords and tilted all the cameras on his way. He got to the garage, Tom was already there, he had alreay shot all the cameras.
"Lets do this quick." John said as them two men went to work with the explosives.

Old 11-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #59
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meg got there and started placing explosives. When she was done, she glanced around. She took a couple of steps toward the room where Donnie was hiding. Then, as if reconsidering, she turned quickly and left. But on her way out, she dropped a slip of paper. As she did not turn back to pick it up, it seemed she did it by accident...

((Curt, neither of your guys saw the slip of paper... it's for Donnie, ok?))

My work in progress:

Old 11-25-2005, 01:32 PM   #60
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie waited until she was gone, then quickly ran out. He paused, and picked up the slip of paper. He read it.

Old 11-25-2005, 01:34 PM   #61
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I know you toyed with the limos," the note read. "To be honest, I'm quite impressed with how well you've survived to this point. Give me a call. I want to talk with you. We'll arrange a meeting. Don't worry... I don't want to kill you."

Then, her phone number.

My work in progress:

Old 11-25-2005, 01:42 PM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie pocketed the note, and ran out to the roof. He quickly slid down the fire escape. He looked around, there were two motorcycles parked in the alley. He took one and sped off.

As soon as the limos detonated, green smoke erupted from the building. The message was clear: The Green Slickers were back.

Old 11-26-2005, 12:26 AM   #63
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Green! what the hell! now they're gunna think someone else did it! friggen hell! back to base." John yelled angrily.

Old 11-26-2005, 12:38 PM   #64
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Relax, John," Meg said quietly. "It's better this way, actually. Yes, people will think the job was done by the Green Slickers... you remember them, right? But so long as people think they did this, you can attack the Destroyers in some other way... catch them by surprise. See, they'll be thinking of going after the Slickers. Then, you attack and they aren't sure who to go after... nice, yeah?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 12:50 PM   #65
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie rode back to his hideout, making sure he wasn't followed. Now things would get interesting. He looked over his plans. Now the Destroyers would come after them for revenge, the smaller gangs to gain respect and territory, and probably the Strikers in fear that they'd strike back for abandoning them.

What none of those gangs knew was that the Slickers currently consisted of Donnie and a few close friends, and didn't currently have any territories.

That would soon change. The Slickers had been the most benevolent gang to civilians, and the ones in what used to be their territories remember that. He could count on something the others could not: Support from non-gang members. He took out the slip of paper, and looked at it. He'd call later, for now he needed rest.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:22 PM   #66
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"No not good, someone else now takes our work and gets the credit, bloody hell. But I will find another way to strike at them."

Old 11-26-2005, 01:47 PM   #67
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And the Destroyers won't know who to go after," Meg said calmly. "They'll be an easy target for destruction... and that you'll be credited for."

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 08:48 PM   #68
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I still don't like it." John said as he got into the car. Tom was about to get in the passenger seat when John gave him a look, he then held the door out for Meg.

Old 11-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #69
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Thank you, but no," Meg said. "I can walk home from here. Call me when you come up with another job... and don't wait a month like last time."

She turned and headed off on foot.

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 08:53 PM   #70
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Hmph." John said then started the car, Tom got in and they drove back to base.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:05 PM   #71
Writer
Not switching to DTV

On her way back home, Meg stopped at a pay phone. Without putting any money in it, she dialed a phone number. When it connected, she listened for a second before responding.

"Yeah, it worked," she said. "But the Green Slickers are making a comeback... they've taken credit for the blow, which puts the Strikers in a good place to demolish the Destroyers... Yes, I believe John is working on a plan for that... Yes, I left the note... Yeah, I'm on my way home now..." Then, to herself as she walked away from the phone, "Hang up without good-byes... that's my trademark!"

In a slightly less good mood, she returned to her house.

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 09:25 PM   #72
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
To make the call Donnie had gone to a public phone in a bar. No way to trace it to him, wasn't even one of his regular hangouts, but the surrounding noise would mask his voice. He dialed the number on the note.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:29 PM   #73
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meg hurried over to a bank of pay phones in the hallway of the house. There was only one person who'd be calling this number.

"Good evening, Donnie," Meg said. Her voice was modified by a device inside the phone itself. Donnie would have been able to tell he was speaking to a woman, but who it was would have been impossible to tell.

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 09:34 PM   #74
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What do you want?" He asked, showing no surprise that she knew his name.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:38 PM   #75
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You've managed to catch the attention of people in high places," Meg answered, switching off the voice-changer. Donnie knew who she was... he'd seen her drop the note. "And I'm not talking about other gangs, though you've managed that too."

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 09:39 PM   #76
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Who?"

Old 11-26-2005, 09:52 PM   #77
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We'll get to that," Meg told him. "Have a little patience."

She paused for a second before going on. "We've been keeping our eyes open, Donnie. We know you're rebuilding the Green Slickers. Congratulations. The Slickers were always the best of the gangs... until you were forced to be the Survivor."

She paused to hear what he would say to this.

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 09:54 PM   #78
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well thank you, but you have me at a disadvantage. You seem to know everything about me, so who are you?"

Old 11-26-2005, 10:03 PM   #79
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"At this point, the less you know, the better it is for both of us," Meg answered. "I want to meet you in person, Donnie. Perhaps in the relative safety of a face to face meeting, I will be a little more willing to talk."

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2005, 10:06 PM   #80
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"If you're worried about being overheard trust me." He looked around at the drunks, the strange graffitti written on the walls, and the bar. "This place isn't nearly sophisticated enough for listening devices."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Gang Wars