lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Gang Wars
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-30-2005, 10:23 PM   #161
Curt-Man
Swoop?

John hung up.
"Sir, a man outside wants to speak with you." John went up and looked out a window, he knew him, didn't trust him, but knew him.
"Yeah come in, and tell your friend in the car to come on in too."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2005, 10:24 PM   #162
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Mike gestured to Green to follow, and went in. He saw John.

"Well, John. How ya doing?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2005, 10:27 PM   #163
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Not bad. Whaddya want?"

Old 11-30-2005, 10:39 PM   #164
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Mike looked around at the other gang members.

"Keeping busy, I see. Whatcha been up to?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #165
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Green came in cautiously. She wasn't sure how the gang would react to a state police uniform.

((Curt, keep in mind that, though this is the girl who's been coming to you as Meg, she doesn't look like Meg right now.))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2005, 01:23 PM   #166
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Mike saw Green's concern.

"Relax, Johnny and I are almost old friends."

Old 12-01-2005, 01:47 PM   #167
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Green shrugged. "You may be," she said, "but I don't know the guy... he may not like the idea of a state police officer here..."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 12-01-2005, 09:30 PM   #168
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Heh, if we wanted you dead, you'd be already." John paused then turned back to Mike.
"So, why the visit?"

Old 12-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #169
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Oh, just dropped by to see how you were doing.....and if you knew anything about the limo bombing."

Old 12-02-2005, 12:02 PM   #170
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Why would I know about that? you saw on the news, The Slickers did it."

Old 12-02-2005, 07:00 PM   #171
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"C'mon, Johnny. You know the news never reports all the facts. Besides the Slickers are gone, they haven't popped up anywhere else. So just tell me where you were between 5 and 10 this morning and I'll leave you alone."

Old 12-02-2005, 08:32 PM   #172
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Sleeping. Now if you'll excuse me I have a meeting." John said as he turned and walked off.
"You can show yourselves out." Said one of the Strikers.

Old 12-02-2005, 08:38 PM   #173
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We could." Said Mike mildly. "But with answers that vague, we'd have no choice but to mark all of you as suspects and put stakeouts on you and this place. Effective immediately."

Old 12-02-2005, 09:36 PM   #174
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"You underestimate us, out." the same striker said.

Old 12-02-2005, 09:40 PM   #175
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right, all right. No need to get forceful..."

He walked out, Green following behind him. When they got to the car, he took out his cell phone.

"You get all that Captain?"

"Yes." Said Logan's growly voice on the other end. "We'll keep an eye on them."

Mike hung up and grinned at Green. "Let's head back to the station."

Old 12-03-2005, 08:29 PM   #176
Curt-Man
Swoop?

John went to his office and loaded his Colts and holstered them and left to meet Meg.

Old 12-03-2005, 08:33 PM   #177
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Green followed Palmer back to the car.

--------------

Meg met John and immediately apologized for being a little sick. "It happened quickly," she said. It sounded as if she'd picked up a cold. "But don't worry, it won't keep me from being of use to you."

My work in progress:

Old 12-03-2005, 08:37 PM   #178
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As they pulled into the station, Mike turned to Green.

"Do me a favor. Check out the Slickers' and Strikers' M.O.s. Specifically for explosives."

Old 12-03-2005, 08:38 PM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Green nodded and went to do as she'd been asked.

My work in progress:

Old 12-03-2005, 08:43 PM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
With Green gone, Mike quickly went back to his desk and began investigating where Meg's profile had come from.

Old 12-03-2005, 08:48 PM   #181
Writer
Not switching to DTV

The trail on Meg dead-ended at the regional FBI office. Beyond that, there seemed to be no records of her. Even there, the only added info Mike found was that she'd been born in Twin Falls, Idaho.

My work in progress:

Old 12-03-2005, 08:49 PM   #182
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Mike quickly ran a search on all female FBI agents from Twin Falls, Idaho

Old 12-03-2005, 08:54 PM   #183
Writer
Not switching to DTV

The search returned fifteen names. Before Mike had a chance to go over the names, Green returned and reported what she'd found.

My work in progress:

Old 12-04-2005, 05:35 PM   #184
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Alright." John said. Something was different about her. "I've seen you preform under worse conditions. So the plan is very simple, which will confuse the Destroyers, seeing as we usually use complex plans. Anyhow, we go in, set charges at key structural points, then blow the place to bits. Now obviously not all of the Destoryers will be dead, but this wll deal a severe blow to their motivation, in which case we can wipe them all out." As John was saying this he was also watching Meg, to see her reactions, the way she moved and everything else he knew about her. She wasn't the same.
"...You're not Meg..." and in a flash he had both his guns out and pointed at her head. "Better start talking."

Old 12-04-2005, 06:37 PM   #185
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"She's busy," the fake told him, dropping the imitation voice. "I work for her. She trained me. Whenever she's busy those of us who look a lot like her will take her place." She paused. "I'm impressed. Most people can't tell the difference."

My work in progress:

Old 12-04-2005, 07:52 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Mike thumbed through the report.

"Ah-ha!" He said. He held out a page denotating the ingredients the Strikers used in their brand of C-4.

"Take that down to Louie in the lab. Tell him to check if that's what the explosives were made of."

When she left, he quickly called up an ex-FBI friend.

"Hey, you got some time?"

"Yeah."

"I need you to run a photo comparision for me. One photo to fifteen other ones. Sending them to you now."

He sent Meg's photo, and the photos for the rest of the agents from Twin Falls.

"All right, I'll send you the results in a couple of minutes...."

Mike waited

Old 12-04-2005, 09:39 PM   #187
Writer
Not switching to DTV

The ex-FBI man made the comparisons and wasn't quite sure what to make of the results. All fifteen matched Meg in one way or another. Two matched her picture closely enough that a computer couldn't tell the difference.

------------

Green nodded and ran off to do as she was told.

My work in progress:

Old 12-04-2005, 10:20 PM   #188
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I'm not a Destroyer, us Strikers are smart. Now leave before I kill you, and send the real Meg if you'd be so kind." John said still holding out the guns.

Old 12-04-2005, 10:44 PM   #189
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The ex-FBI man sent the results back to Mike. Mike sent them to Donnie, and called him.

"Hey, I found something interesting, check it out." He said.

"All right."

They hung up. Donnie checked the pictures and profiles, and found them interesting. He called Meg/Green/Teri.

Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #190
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I repeat," the fake said calmly. "She's busy right now. She can't come. It's why she sent me. We've never worked with the Destroyers and it's not our intent to do so now." She sighed. "If you want, I'll leave, but I can do just as much for you as the real woman, so if you're willing, I'll help you."

--------------

Green was on her way back to Palmer when her phone started buzzing. She turned aside and answered, "Yes?"

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2005, 11:52 AM   #191
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Meg isn't like most mercenaries, but one would still think she wouldn't want to split the profit, so answer me this, why are there mutiple Megs?"

Old 12-05-2005, 12:35 PM   #192
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We do work in multiple cities," the fake answered. "It's a well-established network. We help those that need help, legal or not. This city's standard Meg had to go help in another city. I'm the stand-in that looks most like her. So here I am."

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #193
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Donnie spoke, amused. "So, who am I talking to? Is this Teri?" He was looking at the photographs. That one seemed the closest to the woman he had met.

Old 12-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #194
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Green/Teri/Meg frowned. "Excuse me?"

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2005, 02:56 PM   #195
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm just wondering, so many different names, maybe I should call you by your real one. "

Old 12-05-2005, 03:43 PM   #196
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I don't have the pleasure of understanding your meaning," she said slowly. "Would you care to explain?"

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2005, 08:17 PM   #197
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"You'd better have all the skills as Meg does, or else you'll get smoked, now c'mon we got work to do." Said john as he stood.

Old 12-05-2005, 10:23 PM   #198
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You can count on that," the stand-in smirked. She shrugged. "Lead the way and explain what we're doing."

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2005, 10:59 PM   #199
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well, I'm looking at some very interesting pictures here...." He flipped through the different profiles. Some of them looked like they could be Meg.

"Well, your name could be Teri, or" He began naming off the ones who looked similar to Meg, in order from the most like her to the least.

Old 12-06-2005, 12:58 PM   #200
Writer
Not switching to DTV

She laughed. "And what gives you that idea?"

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Gang Wars