lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Broke Saberquest etc, a little help?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2005, 05:52 AM   #1
Weiser_Cain
Forumite

Broke Saberquest etc, a little help?

Playing around in the KSE. First up, 'MIRA_MAID'? What's that about?
Real question, what controls Bao Dur asking about lightsabers? I cheated and gave myself all the parts from the start and I seem to have broken the quest so that he doesn't ask again after initiating the quest. It's also be nice to alter the companions so they never cut you off from the free stuff.
Weiser_Cain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 06:30 AM   #2
oldflash
Veteran

Current Game: SWtOR
Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
There is a script which test lightsaber presence in your inventory and if you have one lightsaber quest is no longer aviable. That's if I'm not wrong.
oldflash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 07:03 AM   #3
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Try setting the global boolean "000_Lightsaber_Built" to 1 or back to 0 if its been set to 1 that might get the quest going again.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 08:29 AM   #4
Weiser_Cain
Forumite

No good, I stuck Visa's saber in a container and nothing, I then switched '000_Lightsaber_Built' to yes as it was no in the save and got nothing. I've given myself a saber via cheating but this still sort of bothers me. I'm off to look for Mira's Maid outfit...
Weiser_Cain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 10:40 AM   #5
oldflash
Veteran

Current Game: SWtOR
Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Try this: destroy all lightsabers you have before leaving telos with ebon hawk. This quest is aviable when you get onboard right after leaving secret academy from telos. I will look to that script and If I'm right I could alterate-it to make quest aviable again.
oldflash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 12:21 PM   #6
Dark_lord_Cheez
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiser_Cain
No good, I stuck Visa's saber in a container and nothing, I then switched '000_Lightsaber_Built' to yes as it was no in the save and got nothing. I've given myself a saber via cheating but this still sort of bothers me. I'm off to look for Mira's Maid outfit...

there isn't a Mira's Maid outfit as far as I'm aware. I believe the Mira_maid global you are refferring to is the cutscene on the ebon hawk where Mira talks to the Handmaiden.

"Find what you're looking for amongst the dead?" - Kreia (Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords)
Dark_lord_Cheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2005, 12:50 AM   #7
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

I've had that same problem myself. All I did was just keep going back to the Ebon Hawke and boarding then exiting. Have you did that enough that you can enter with no cutscenes or the like? I also believe he only asks on the hawke itself.

Hope that helps a bit

General Kenobi

MY SITE: Okinawa Outpost
Gilliam Forums
Ikanaru hito demo sonke suru koto
Yakusoku o yaburanai koto
Hito o on****su shinai koto
Hito ni tai****e omoiyari o motsu koto
General Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Broke Saberquest etc, a little help?