lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question about skins
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2005, 08:34 PM   #1
Dhampir
Lurker

Question about skins

I've been looking around the "where to find mods" thread and I am left with a question...

Is there a mod for KOTOR2 which changes the standard dark side facial skins to a more gothic looking appearance? So, your dark side female looks like a goth chick.

Thanks for any responses, positive or negative.
Dhampir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 08:48 PM   #2
Dhampir
Lurker

I would imagine that my question is trite. It's probably asked all the time.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:38 PM   #3
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
You may try a google search. Try this link.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2005, 12:36 AM   #4
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhampir
I've been looking around the "where to find mods" thread and I am left with a question...

Is there a mod for KOTOR2 which changes the standard dark side facial skins to a more gothic looking appearance? So, your dark side female looks like a goth chick.

Thanks for any responses, positive or negative.
Nope not that I'm aware of not unless they've came out over the last 2 months while I finished up on my last project anywho.

As you probably already know there are several mods out there altering or giving you appearances in the game. None though that only alter the DS Trans phases only.

Sounds like a good idea for a mod though

What exactly do you mean by goth anywho? Like all black hair, lipstick and the like? or something else?

General Kenobi

MY SITE: Okinawa Outpost
Gilliam Forums
Ikanaru hito demo sonke suru koto
Yakusoku o yaburanai koto
Hito o on****su shinai koto
Hito ni tai****e omoiyari o motsu koto
General Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2005, 03:17 PM   #5
Dhampir
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi
Nope not that I'm aware of not unless they've came out over the last 2 months while I finished up on my last project anywho.

As you probably already know there are several mods out there altering or giving you appearances in the game. None though that only alter the DS Trans phases only.

Sounds like a good idea for a mod though

What exactly do you mean by goth anywho? Like all black hair, lipstick and the like? or something else?

General Kenobi
Difficult to describe, so I have a pic of what I would consider "dark sidey"...

Image Here

Let me explain,

Just the crinkley face and discolored skin and eyes are what you would expect from a really evil person, like the emperor. But, someone who is just slightly dark side wouldn't instantanously change like that. The dark side would have behavioral effects before such severe physical effects, right?

In my mind, the Sith would not be defined just through deformed physical features and dark colored clothes, but by a distinct set of behavior. The leaders of the sith would be the old wrinkley people in dark cloaks, but their followers would take many forms.

I don't know if that makes any sense or not.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:02 PM   #6
The_Maker
Veteran

Well, if you tell me which head you are using (showing me a picture would be the easiest if you don't know the exact designation) I could make a more "Goth-ish" transistion but I don't think I have enough time for portraits.

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Question about skins