lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Joystick Heaven
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-24-2000, 10:39 PM   #1
rogue17

Joystick Heaven

Has anyone here heard of the GenX 500L. It's the first ever joystick especially designed for left handed gamers(thank god!!!). It's a part of Quickshot's GenX series which can be found at:
http://www.quickshot.com/genx/index.html

The problem is i just can't seem to find out whether it has been released yet. If anyone knows could they let me know, thanx for the help.
Cheers!

------------------
"And that's the bottom line...."
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2001, 04:11 PM   #2
helicon

the old sidewinders weren't left or right hand specific. sidewinder 3d pro rocked my world
helicon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2001, 07:03 PM   #3
Hans The Great

Tell me more! I've given up trying to find a decent left-handed joystick. I've gotten used to using a right-handed joystick. I tried the one made by Saitek but it went Ka-Flooey.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Tech Center > Joystick Heaven