lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Bastilas inventory (Star Forge)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-18-2005, 04:58 PM   #1
kata_mad
Rookie

Bastilas inventory (Star Forge)

In K1 could somebody tell me which utc files need to be altered to make bastila wear svosh's evil clothes in both the cut scene on the with malak and when you face her, I have tried this already but I must have done something wrong as I made her invincible and where the dialog used to cut in all I can do keep hitting her at 1HP.

Thanks in advance.
kata_mad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2005, 05:13 PM   #2
The_Maker
Veteran

Lightbulb

I think its the sta_bastila.utc and sta_bastila001.utc Entries

If you want to change what she is wearing, go to Inventory>Double Click Armor Slot>Type in UTI name without .uti extension.

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
kata_mad
Rookie

I have tried that twice now but I come accross the same problem she becomes invincible and the dialog cut scene won't trigger, I have also tried using a previous saved game at the top of the rakatan temple but I get the same problem when I face her on the star forge.
kata_mad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Bastilas inventory (Star Forge)