lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mercenary crew
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-21-2005, 03:08 PM   #41
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Niomi walked out and sniff the air "Ahhhh. Natural oxygen. I haven't breethed this in for weeks." She turned around with a cheerfull smile on her face. "Let's go" She said to the others who were behind her.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 03:23 PM   #42
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"And there was me thinking that i was incharge." Jacen said with a sly grin. "O.k the cantina just around the corner."
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 03:25 PM   #43
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"DON'T FORGET MY DRINK!" Kin yelled after them.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 03:53 PM   #44
Killwithhonor

He beat my sim score!!!! Ill have to reddeem myslef later, ill go look around for some pilots and if i see a good shop ill give scuzzy a call, You guys focus mainley on the supplies and Jacen we'll interview some people for the position, alright lets get going we dont have much time the guys in the ship are gonna get bored" Uhh... Jacen do you want to meet back here in 2 hours?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 03:57 PM   #45
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"oh so i am in charge, Yes we'll do that... only i'll look for a job while you look for the pilot, I trust your judgement. Niomi, scuz hit the suppliers. 2 hours."
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 04:26 PM   #46
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Got it. I shouldn't take too long so I'll meet you in the cantina" said Niomi as she wrapped her scarf around her neck "Luckly I know a good store around here. See ya"

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #47
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Graothar saw some people outside. "I wonder who they are?" Graothar thought. He walked past them and as he walked by, he accidentaly dropped his wallet that showed his pilot's license(sp?), ID, and other stuff. When he got to the Bounty terminal, it asked him for his ID. When he reached for his wallet, it wasn't there. "Dam*it, where did it go?" he said out loud.

Freakin' sweet!
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 05:46 PM   #48
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Kin turned to face Emma.

"So you sure you up to a contest against me?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-21-2005, 05:55 PM   #49
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Emma laughed. "I take it you've been so busy with your little rivalry that you haven't even glanced at the scores I've put up since I got here. Am I ready?" She shrugged. "More the question is 'do you think you can keep up'?"

((I'm writing as though Emma's fairly new to the crew... maybe only been here a month or less.))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 06:11 PM   #50
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Fair enough. Do you think you can keep up?"

Old 11-21-2005, 06:20 PM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I dare you to check my personal records and then see how you feel about asking a question like that," Emma chuckled. "Now come on, before we waste any more potential vaping time in useless conversation!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 06:25 PM   #52
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Now you're talking."

Kin stood up and headed to his turret.

Old 11-21-2005, 06:27 PM   #53
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma went to her turret as well and called out, "Pick any sim... I don't care which one. I've run through them all."

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 06:43 PM   #54
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"No, I insist, you're the lady, and new on the crew. You choose."

Old 11-21-2005, 06:48 PM   #55
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma chuckled and selected a sim. "The most kills in five minutes without getting shot down," she announced. "Go for it!"

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 07:00 PM   #56
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Kin grinned and began the simulation. It was the ship getting swarmed by fighters. He fired quickly, in five minutes he'd downed 94 ships.

"Your turn" he announced.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:08 PM   #57
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma started the same simulation. When four minutes had passed, Emma stood up slowly, looking a little puzzled.

"Kin, had you ever heard that there was a limit to simulated attackers?" she asked. "I was only in there for four minutes... 110 ships, I think."

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 07:11 PM   #58
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Wow....you, erm.........broke the sim." He sighed. "Ah well, I guess you beat me."

Old 11-21-2005, 07:22 PM   #59
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Broke it?" Emma exclaimed. "Great... now what're we gonna do for fun?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 07:33 PM   #60
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well." Said Kin, still trying to restart it. "It's not working....." He gave Emma a grin. "Scuzzy's gonna kill you."

Old 11-21-2005, 08:15 PM   #61
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Better let him know it's not working," Emma sighed. She pulled out her comlink. "Scuzzy? Something happened to the simulator and it's not working."

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 08:21 PM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
When he was sure the comlink speaker was off, Kin spoke.

"'Something happened'. I guess it sounds better than 'I broke the simulator'."

Old 11-21-2005, 08:23 PM   #63
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well the ship does enough falling apart on its own," Emma grinned. "Maybe this way, he'll not be mad at either of us... and demand newer technology."

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 08:28 PM   #64
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well we could do with better explosions, instead of the ships just disappearing. "

Old 11-21-2005, 08:31 PM   #65
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"So you agree that my 'understatement' was for the best?" Emma grinned.

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 08:32 PM   #66
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Guess so."

Old 11-21-2005, 08:37 PM   #67
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma chuckled. "So with nothing better to do, let's get to know one another better, shall we? Your name's Kin Drolma. Where are you from?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 08:39 PM   #68
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Tatooine, you?"

Old 11-21-2005, 08:42 PM   #69
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Coruscant born, Corellia raised," Emma answered. "Tatooine, huh? What did you find to do when you were a kid?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 PM   #70
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Mostly dares. Heading out to Tusken Raider territory, things like that."

Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 PM   #71
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Ever steal a ship on a dare?" Emma grinned.

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 08:53 PM   #72
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeah. Crashed it too."

Old 11-21-2005, 08:56 PM   #73
Killwithhonor

"Scuzy is busy, and good job guys, your screwed now! You cant do the sim, but ill fix it when i find a guy, oo look i found something, gotta go guys ill talk to you later"

John looked down, ooo looks like i got us a pilot, just got to find him

"Jacen i found a wallet of a guy who passed al the requirements for a pilot, just gotta find this guy"

He spotted the figure over by the gates, "Hey you! Your wallet! Youforgot your wallet!"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 08:56 PM   #74
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"As part of the bet or because it was too big to handle?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2005, 10:41 PM   #75
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Couldn't handle it? Nah. We took off, these guys started chasing us in these fighters. So we head into a canyon, flying through when this HUGE Krayt Dragon just appears out of nowhere, bites the left wing off the ship. So we head up, out of the canyon, the dragon chases after us, and the other two ships chasing us crash into it, killing it. So where'd you get that scar?"

Old 11-21-2005, 11:22 PM   #76
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma's right hand absentmindedly traced the scar. "A fight," she answered evasively. "You got lucky those two ships crashed into and killed that Dragon... I've seen HoloNet specials where hunters get killed going after them."

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 12:00 AM   #77
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Must've been some fight." Said Kin. "And yes, we were very lucky. Scared the crap out of us when we saw it."

Old 11-22-2005, 10:36 AM   #78
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I bet it did." She grinned. "I stole a ship once. Damn big thing too... big enough it should've been crewed by thirty, not one." With a little chuckle, she continued. "I almost had it, too. But like I say, it should've been crewed by thirty." She shrugged. "Crashed it. Barely got out alive."

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 10:43 AM   #79
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"If it's the type I'm thinking off it's amazing you got it off the ground at all." He gestured at the turrets. "So how'd you learn to shoot?"

Old 11-22-2005, 10:53 AM   #80
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"My uncle was a fighter pilot," Emma answered. "He taught me what he knew... before he got shot down."

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Mercenary crew