lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mercenary crew
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-22-2005, 02:32 PM   #121
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Unless the new system's 'unbreakable'," Emma laughed. She fell silent. "Hmm... I think they're back."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #122
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Guess so. Wonder what the job is this time." He stood up and went down to the cargo hold. He saw the crates.

"Looks like we're smuggling again." He commented.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 02:47 PM   #123
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma chuckled. "Good thing it's only the sim and not the actual turrets that malfunctioned, yeah?" She came to stand by him and shrugged. "Just so long as Scuzzy can keep repairing and we can keep other ships off our tail, we should be fine."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 02:47 PM   #124
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Jacen was moving one of the crates "Yeah we are, now help us move this stuff or do you want to spend the next few days looking for a job of your own."
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 02:48 PM   #125
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"It's better than nothing. Personally I wouldnt mind a mission where we sneak into some bigger ship or space station and steal something." She said as she walked in. She began to get a strangh feeling from one of the creats. She figured it was nothing."... and maybe one of you guys get hurt so I can accuatly do what i signed up for." She joked and then said to herself "which reminds me, they're all up for a physical in a few weeks."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 02:49 PM   #126
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma laughed and moved to pick up a crate. "Let me guess... we don't get to know what's in these because you don't know, right?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 02:50 PM   #127
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Carrying a crate, Kin spoke. "Can I take a peek? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-22-2005, 02:51 PM   #128
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"We're on a need to know bases, Emma" Said Niomi as she bent down and picked up a create. "Like alwase"

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:52 PM   #129
starmark2k

"Emma you know me too well. Come on we don't know how long it will take for scuzzy and John to get back... Hopefully with a pilot.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:53 PM   #130
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Funny how a month and a half living in close quarters with people will teach you more than a year of chance meetings," Emma remarked.

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 02:53 PM   #131
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So we can finally get our third gunner back." Grumbled Kin, carrying another crate.

Old 11-22-2005, 03:17 PM   #132
Killwithhonor

(ooc: wheres extream jedi?)

John looked around and saw the wookie again, john ran over to him, hey your id, i was wondering something to, it says your not licensed to any ship yet, and our ship is a medium frieghter very fast and mobile, we need a pilot and you look like your an excellent one, so are you up to it?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 03:55 PM   #133
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
((sorry i'm late guys. school's been a b****. fortunately, i'm off for Thanksgiving. anyways, i'll be starting from where Scuzzy leaves the ship.))

Scuzzy headed outside and immidiately headed for a shop that he was all too familier with. Out of all of his experiences, his fondest had to be with this planet. Corellia was a fantastic spot find just about anything, including a relaxing massage at the budding night district. And although the government was reguarded as one of the best planetary governments in the Republic, it was still a government for a massive city-planet, and that meant a lot of corruption at all levels of government. Of course, the entire Toydaria district owed its existance to the government looking the other way.

After about an hour's walk, Scuzzy arrived at the 'Engine Mechanic' shop. Scuzzy smiled as he headed inside as he knew nothing had changed.

"SCUZZY!!! Man its been forever since ya'd been here last," an old man yelled out from the back of the shop. "Hey Lawrence!! I'm surprised that ya remember me at all. How's the family?"
"Meh, not bad at all. Still got my boys helpin me out here at the shop, and Tiaon's still workin over at the Docking Authority like she's always done," Lawrence replied as he got up and walked over to Scuzzy. "Anyways, what can I do for ya this time?"

"Well, I've got an old Corellian frieghter with some bad engines that're runnin through spare parts like d*** bore ant through a tree."
"And you want parts or new engines?"
"Hmm, preferably parts but if ya got two spare Type III freighter engines, I'll take 'em."
"You know?? Me and my boys just did a replacement job on a freighter with some Type III's. The old engines were in perfect working order, but they wanted some better ones. To make things a bit short, I'll soup em' up a bit and install em' for ya with a 25% discount. How's that sound?"
"What kind of upgrades would ya be puttin on that thing?"
"Just some more efficient couplings and better power transfers, but if ya want, I'll tweak the burn chambers a bit for ya free of charge. Wait a second, you still got a couple bottles of that Rubar Scotch, eh?"
"I've got two unopened crates in my storage. Ya want one of em?"
"I'll tell ya what. You give me one of those crates of Scotch, and I'll give you the engines at half price and then get ya free labor to boot. How's that sound?"
"Ya got yourself a deal Lawrence. We're up at the local spaceport."

As Scuzzy approached the landing pad, he noticed that they were already starting to load up some crates into the Phoenix. He shook his head and walked up to Jacen.

"Jacen, I just managed to get us some new engines, so if you're not in some kind of hurry, we need to get 'em installed."

See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 04:07 PM   #134
starmark2k

"Good Job, I'f you can them installed before dawn we should be fine, We're still waiting on John to get back anyway." Jacen smiled at Him. "You always manage to come through for me don't you scuz."

Jacen then Went to a larger crate 2.5 meters by 0.75.

"Strange this crates larger than the rest, Give us a hand scuz."
Old 11-22-2005, 04:14 PM   #135
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

"No problem. D*** thing looks like a coffin," Scuzzy observed as he reached down to help Jacen.

Old 11-22-2005, 04:19 PM   #136
starmark2k

Jacen and scuzzy lifted the crate and moved it in to the middle of the cargo bay.
"I doubt They'll be paying us 750,000 creds for moving a dead body." Jacen Looked around for somthing to stand on and jumped on some stable crates.

"Hey crew, We won't be leaving til dawn, so once you've finished moving the last few crates we'll eat, I want us all in the gally for when John returns for a quick breifing."
Old 11-22-2005, 04:46 PM   #137
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Great. So where are we takin' these things?"

Old 11-22-2005, 04:50 PM   #138
starmark2k

"I'll tell ya all at the breifing now yet's finish this work so we can eat." Jacen said as he turned to the ladder to get up to the top level.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:00 PM   #139
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"all right."

Kin continued carrying crates.

Old 11-22-2005, 05:11 PM   #140
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Hey, Scuzzy?" Emma said. "I don't know if you got my message, but the simulator's malfunctioning now too."

She continued loading crates.

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2005, 05:45 PM   #141
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Graothar heard John's calls and stopped for him. "Thank, I wondered where I dropped it." Graothar told him. "Now I can get a Bounty job." He approached the terminal and it said the clostest bounty was in space. "Da*nit, how am I going to get to space." He heard John say"I can help."(sry about the charecter control,killwithonor. If it makes up for it, u can control him in your next post.)

Freakin' sweet!
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2005, 06:15 PM   #142
Killwithhonor

(ooc: nah dont matter, u guys can control my character if im not here)

"Follow me to the ship and ill introduce you to the crew"

Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Old 11-23-2005, 12:37 AM   #143
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Hey, Scuzzy?" Emma said. "I don't know if you got my message, but the simulator's malfunctioning now too."

Scuzzy rolled his eyes. "It might help if you'd just quit pushing the bloody thing so hard, but I'll take a look at it after we replace the engines." With that, Scuzzy continued helping loading the crates into the Phoenix.

Old 11-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #144
starmark2k

Jacen stood by the food hydrator waiting for the basic rations to finish being prepared. He was pretty sure that the crew were getting bored of basic food rations, but this was all he had and could afford at the moment.

A small beep went off on the hydrator, he took out the 7 rations and placed them on the table waiting for the crew.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:29 PM   #145
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Niomi chuckled "So who drove it to it's limits. No wait.... Emma. She broke it,right?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:39 PM   #146
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Emma laughed. "A month and a half and people already blame you for everything," she said in mock complaint. Then she shrugged. "How was I supposed to know it would go nuts over 110 ships in four minutes?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 12:56 PM   #147
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"110 ships!? I can barely hit 10." She bent down to pick up the last create "Well you are a gunner and I'm a medic." She lifted it up and wobbled sideways "And shooting Isn't my strongh point unless it's a hold-out blaster. I'm good with a hold-out blaster" She walked foward and dropped the create in the cargo hull.

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:52 PM   #148
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So that's another reason we shouldn't piss you off, doc?"

Old 11-23-2005, 02:40 PM   #149
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Sounds that way to me," Emma chuckled.

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 04:03 PM   #150
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

"Aye, but nobody's gonna be shootin anything until I get them engines installed. Lawrence and his boys should be here in a couple to start installing 'em," Scuzzy stated.

Old 11-23-2005, 04:10 PM   #151
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So we should start shooting once they get here, thus risking more damage to them?"

Old 11-23-2005, 04:11 PM   #152
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"So any plans on what you guys are going to do for the next day or so? I saw a arcade near here, I'm sure they have a shooting sim there, maybe you guys can run the hell out of that?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:14 PM   #153
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Graothar and John approached the Phoenix(sp?). "Nice ship." Graothar complamented.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 11-23-2005, 05:14 PM   #154
Killwithhonor

Ok im back yall and we got a new pilot! This is Graothar he is an excellent pilot and a way better one than me, Graothar, Our Captain is Jacen, thats him unloading the crates, thats niomi, shes the medic, Emma over there is our 3rd gunner, the one next to emma is kin, hes our 2nd gunner and im the first and head gunner,ya im the skillz that killz (sarcasticly) and last but not least is the engineer, "Scuzzy"

Alright thats settled, anyone wanna try to beat me in the sim, cause im gonna beat kin's score o wait emma beat ours with 110, thats going to be hard to beat

Last edited by Killwithhonor; 11-23-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:20 PM   #155
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

"Glad to meet you." Graothar said to the crew. "Jeez, I'll have to share my credits with all of these guys." he thought. He approached Jacen and told him about his bounty. "I'll gladly share all the credits I get on my Bounty Hunting missions." he said aloud.

Freakin' sweet!
Old 11-23-2005, 05:43 PM   #156
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Killwithhonor, it's Emma that beat the record and the sim's currently broken.))

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 05:52 PM   #157
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"John, a blind rodian smoking spice can piolt the ship better than you. Anyways, nice to meet you and I mean this in a good way I hope you get hurt, these lot are too carefull. I find myself throwing a ball in the air and catching it nower-days"

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:58 PM   #158
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Would you like me to shoot myself in the foot, Niomi?" Emma joked. "Give you something to do?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2005, 05:58 PM   #159
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Gee Niomi, when you put it like that, well gosh, now I just want to go out and insult the nearest Hutt crimelord."

He turned to Graothar. "Nice to meet you."

Old 11-23-2005, 06:32 PM   #160
Killwithhonor

(yea i know it was a typo, and i know its broken but my character didnt)

Yea well you know what, im not a pilot, i suppost to protect the ship now steer it, alright im going to fix the sim before i become overwhelmingly bored.

John walked over to the console and it sparked, "o d*****, the friggin chip is busted

He walked back over to Jacen, uh how much are we getting paid for this? Because what emma fried is about 2,000 credits, she burnt the generator that makes the ships in the game, lets you control your ship and she burnt the controls completely. I dont think it was you though, it was probaly an after effect of the surge that the hyperdrive gave off and of overuse. Hopefully our next destination will have the parts

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Mercenary crew