lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Death Star Tunnel Run
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-09-2000, 02:29 AM   #1
foxridge

Angry Death Star Tunnel Run

After I get shot down the tube by the container accelerator rings, and go a little further, I get to a fork in the tunnel. If I take the left fork, and then travel in the tunnel with tubes that run along the length of the tunnel, you come out in a chamber with a lens at each end. You can destroy the laser power source in this chamber, but after I do that I always get destroyed by the next laser beam firing because I can't figure out how to get out of this chamber. I look for the way I got in there but I can't seem to find it. What am I doing wrong?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2000, 10:41 AM   #2
Primarch

Once you have taken out the power source, slow to 2/3 and pull a one-eighty loop, then head back the way you came.

------------------
'Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it...'

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions
The Fanfiction Archives
New British Empire
Primarch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2000, 05:40 PM   #3
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
As i said before, the cube thing you target to find the laser tube is on the opposite side of the entrance
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2000, 08:26 PM   #4
oldmansteve

Also, stick to the sides of the chamber: the superlaser takes up almost all of the middle but won't hurt you too bad if you're so close to the wall the Falcon is swapping paint with the Death Star.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > Death Star Tunnel Run