lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Devs Should Go with Canon Endings of the Game
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-06-2005, 11:11 AM   #1
MasterVader
Lurker
 
MasterVader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 5
Devs Should Go with Canon Endings of the Game

According to several websites such as wikipedia.org and (I believe) starwars.com the official canon ending to both KOTORs was Revan and the Exile were both males and were lightside.

Now if the developers of KOTOR III decide to allow the player to chose if Revan was DS,LS,male,female as well as the Exile I believe it would be to many differences to make a coherent game with a plot that can be followed.

I believe that the player should pick if Revan and Exile were male or female but they should always be kept as going lightside in the previous installments. By doing this it would be much easier to concentrate on other important elements of the game such as story and character development.

I know this might make some people mad but come one. I played through each game as DS,LS,male, and female. Soemone might say "but I went DS as Revan and killed Mission and so on..." but I think everyone played through the game in each way possible. In the end, I think most people would be able to get over their grief about this and just play the game.

By having Revan and Exile go LS, all the old characters should return, perhaps not in your party but as supporting characters or cameos. Even though you could kill Bastila as LS she should still be alive.

Now I am not writing about wat the story should be, who is the PC whether it be Revan,Exile,or new PC, or who should be in your party. All Im saying is that the developers would probably have a much easier time making a great game if they just stated that Revan and Exile went LS. Besides, if they went DS, wouldnt that mean they would serve as a new enemy along with the True Sith (if they are the enemies, i dont know yet). If that were the case it would all be just too confusing.

Whats your ideas.
MasterVader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 11:16 AM   #2
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
No, I don't think so. Revan and the Exile don't need to be major characters until the end, and besides, they would likely be their own faction, not connected with the "True Sith" or whatever. There is no need for them to have to change the story if they are either LS or DS or male or female; If they are DS, have them playing a role. If they are LS, have them not be that role and have some bad guy fill the role. If male, Bastila loves Revan. If female, etc. You don't have to really change the game for what they would be.

Besides, you would be alienating the playes who go DS first. I realize what you said, but that is just to not make the game boring, and most DS players always do somethings bad. It would not make the game fun for them, if there was no Dark Lord Revan and the Exile. And what about female Kotor players? Revan and the Exile would be male, instead of female like they made them. No, have you choose them instead of the devs.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 02:33 PM   #3
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
I agree with Rob. I personally don't play darkside because for one, I don't have a mean bone in my body when it comes to killing someone for no good reason. However, this suggestion could alienate people who like playing darkside, like my brother though I really doubt he could ever go through it. So I would have to say that the suggestion would not be in the interest of the players though you do make a fine point about wanting to have a good storyline and character development.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 04:18 PM   #4
MasterVader
Lurker
 
MasterVader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 5
I am not saying that the player in KOTOR III cannot play as darkside, the player can chose if their PC is DS,LS,male,or female. I just believe that it would be in the best interest overall to everyone that Revan and Exile were both LS, however, the player can chose if they were male or female. This would allow the developers to concentrate on other aspects of the game, such as the story and new characters.
MasterVader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 04:48 PM   #5
The Doctor
Retired
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,415
Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
I disagree. I don't have any reason in particular, I just disagree.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 05:10 PM   #6
FiEND_138
..
 
FiEND_138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobQel-Droma
No, have you choose them instead of the devs.
Nods head in agreement.

I really don't want the devs to tell me what I did in the last game(s). Bastilla being alive in tSL was bad enough, now you're (tOP's) saying they should throw away 1/2 of the choice in the earlier games? No thanx.

FiEND_138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #7
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVader
I am not saying that the player in KOTOR III cannot play as darkside, the player can chose if their PC is DS,LS,male,or female. I just believe that it would be in the best interest overall to everyone that Revan and Exile were both LS, however, the player can chose if they were male or female.
I never said you did. But it is not in the best interest. It would not take up much time, and it wouldn't necessarily make more time to focus on what "really matters." Look at it this way:

1) It takes away from all the different choices you can make, which is one of KotOR's greatest parts. People wouldn't have any choice over whether the player they played in the last two games were either conquerers or heros. In other words: Why have the option to go DS if it means absolutely nill/zero in the next game?

2) In TSL you could decide that, so why all of a sudden make it so that there is no DS; hence, all the different things that would happen if Revan was DS in TSL was absolutely meaningless and untrue. It would make it seem like a different series or something.

3) People are not going to like it, especially DS people. There are people out there to whom Revan and the Exile are the evilest, most powerful Sith Lords ever. I bet they are pretty anxious to see what a DS Revan and the Exile will do, and how they can interact with them dark sided. Then, going on what you said, they will play the game, and learn what? That big bad Revan and the Exile are now goody-goody Jedi, who they hate.

Not good.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 05:28 PM   #8
BattleDog
Terrible in War
 
BattleDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,923
Roleplayer 
I have mixed feelings about this, to me TSL's greatest flaw is that is basically makes KOTOR pointless, if not even Reven could hold the Sith together then I don't think Malak would have won, he would have overstretched himself and the Sith would have fragmented. So no matter what you do in KOTOR the only things it changes in TSL are Bastila and Carth. You might as well have had a rails game where you just got the option to kill Carth and Bastila and have everything else set in stone.

At least if they pick a side 50% of players can feel they achieved something in the last game. Its bad enough that after all that work in KOTOR the Republic is still tottering five years later. TSL was even more fundimental, if you go DS then there should be no Republic. I'm sorry but the whole "Reven took a holiday" thing sucked. If Reven was really that smart he would have made sure his governement was secure before he left.

I don't see how they can leave it open in K3 without the Republic still being tottering ten years after the last war. At least if they go LS there's some chance of an actual continuation.


Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 05:42 PM   #9
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
^But if Revan and the Exile both saw the "greater evil" beyond the outer rim, then they would have gone out there. And in both game they started with nothing, yet took down or took over control of the Sith, so- why would they worry about "making the government secure", really? They could have just come back and kicked the Sith out of the Republic again. Besides, didn't it say somewhere that Revan wanted the Republic to almost fall because it would strengthen them for what was beyond the outer rim, or something like that?
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 06:15 PM   #10
popcorn2008
Little Green Friend
 
popcorn2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Posts: 1,239
Hey everyone, I decided to give some other forums here at Lucus forums a try so I decided to come here and see what's up. Btw, im a moderator over at the Empire At War forum.

But to stay on topic, I have to say the whole fun of Kotor was the ability to choose your own path, no matter what Cannon is. Even though I accept that Revan may have followed the light side and was a male, it doesnt mean I have to play that way. In fact the main reason Kotor is a huge success rests upon its multiple endings and you having full control over your own path.


> Lucas Forums Moderator
> Petroglyph Forums Moderator
> Unofficial Petroglyph Fan Forums Global Moderator
popcorn2008 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 06:44 PM   #11
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn2008
I have to say the whole fun of Kotor was the ability to choose your own path, no matter what Cannon is. Even though I accept that Revan may have followed the light side and was a male, it doesnt mean I have to play that way. In fact the main reason Kotor is a huge success rests upon its multiple endings and you having full control over your own path.
Ditto there. You choose your own destiny.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #12
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes
 
Emperor Devon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5,479
Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVader
According to several websites such as wikipedia.org and (I believe) starwars.com the official canon ending to both KOTORs was Revan and the Exile were both males and were lightside.

{Snip}

Whats your ideas.
That was easily the most awful idea I have ever heard in my entire life. You obviously have a gift for coming up with terrible ideas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 08:12 PM   #13
IndianaSolo
Rookie
 
IndianaSolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 193
I think the fact they allowed you to choose Revan's alignment and gender in TSL kind of pidgeonholes the series. It would be silly to switch to a set gender/alignment for K3.

In truth, I don't really care whether the devs chose Revan/Exile's alignment (but here's the important part) as long as the story is much better because of it. If the story flows much better with set alignment/gender, then I'm all for it. If it flows better (or setting the alignment/gender doesn't improve the story) with the player choosing Revan/Exile's alignment/gender, then I'm all for it.


Darth Maul - The Forgotten Sith
IndianaSolo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 11:16 PM   #14
Clone L68362
Forumite
 
Clone L68362's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Totally lost
Posts: 554
I dont care about gender, in fact I'd prefer Revan was male, Exile female, nor would I care if they were stated to have gone with a certain path in K3. Revan hopefully would be stated as LS the Exile...well, since both endings weren't that different, I don't care.


My sig is stupid.
Clone L68362 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2005, 02:05 AM   #15
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™
 
RedHawke's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Stormreach CA.
Posts: 9,184
Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND_138
I really don't want the devs to tell me what I did in the last game(s). Bastilla being alive in tSL was bad enough, now you're (tOP's) saying they should throw away 1/2 of the choice in the earlier games? No thanx.
Quoted for emphasis! (Once again FiEND saves me some typing!)


"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2005, 11:39 AM   #16
Cygnus Q'ol
Savior of Albion
 
Cygnus Q'ol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bowerstone Market
Posts: 1,263
Current Game: liberty city stories
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster12
Ditto there. You choose your own destiny.
Quoted for ephasis.


.

The Starbuck's in Bowerstone has Percolated Java Macchiatos.
Cygnus Q'ol is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2005, 11:52 AM   #17
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
To take away the choice of what happenes is really dumb. I'd rather KOTOR 3 be like the other two, you chosse whether you are light or dark.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 05:08 PM   #18
reiella
Rookie
 
reiella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 17
Hmm, I don't believe the databank has made any indication of there being an actual canon resolution to the Knights series.

And wiki ... isn't the best source for an authorative answer. Of course I also can't find a wiki entry for an actual story ending either.

Anycase, Bad Idea. no cookie.
reiella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 05:43 PM   #19
RobQel-Droma
Blah
 
RobQel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Up yours. X0
Posts: 2,216
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVader
I am not saying that the player in KOTOR III cannot play as darkside, the player can chose if their PC is DS,LS,male,or female.
I already quoted this earlier, but this is another thought. Along with what I said before, look at it this way: Now, no matter what we did in KotOR I, Revan is LS male, no matter what we did in TSL the Exile is LS male, it doesn't matter that we could set what Revan's alignment/gender was in TSL, that doesn't matter either, it doesn't matter that people would be alive in KotOR I (until the end), then dead in TSL because of setting Revan DS, then alive in KotOR III.

But you say you will still get to be DS/LS male/female for the new PC. Sorry, but that doesn't really make it all better at all- big deal.

Last edited by RobQel-Droma; 12-20-2005 at 10:49 PM.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 09:38 PM   #20
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable
 
Arátoeldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Karningul
Posts: 1,574
Add my vote to "Not Set In Stone" storyline
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 08:24 AM   #21
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,883
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiella
Hmm, I don't believe the databank has made any indication of there being an actual canon resolution to the Knights series.

And wiki ... isn't the best source for an authorative answer. Of course I also can't find a wiki entry for an actual story ending either.

Anycase, Bad Idea. no cookie.
Actually, Revan's alignment and gender have been set in stone at LS Male, but the Exile is still out in the open.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 11:21 AM   #22
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Really and where is this posted?

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 02:03 PM   #23
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User
 
PoiuyWired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,503
Well, Yes I do realize the LSM Revan being canon.

Now I also hear about Exile being LS, though not sure if its M or F, either way I am leaning towards either LSM Exile, or if LSF Exile, DO IT WITHOUT DESCIPLE!!! God everyone hate that scumball ^**&$#&#*&$#*#*# (Fill in fifty lines of insults please)
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 09:24 PM   #24
IndianaSolo
Rookie
 
IndianaSolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
DO IT WITHOUT DESCIPLE!!! God everyone hate that scumball ^**&$#&#*&$#*#*# (Fill in fifty lines of insults please)
Just a minor nitpick, but I don't hate him. So you shouldn't say "everyone".

Personally, there's not a single character that I "hate". There are some I found less interesting, or not very useful to bring along in my party, but none that I "hated".


Darth Maul - The Forgotten Sith
IndianaSolo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 12:58 PM   #25
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.
 
Darth InSidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Eleven-Day Empire
Posts: 5,765
Current Game: KotOR II
Irrelevant. Revan should be the PC



Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #26
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
I disagree. I don't have any reason in particular, I just disagree.
Same here. KOTOR is about the choice of going LS or DS, and it defeats the purpose if it makes your old characters LS.


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 11:02 PM   #27
Darth Windu
TSLRP Beta Tester
 
Darth Windu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Coruscant
Posts: 1,973
Where do people get these strange ideas?

Revan is not anything as far as canon goes. He/she was captured by the Jedi, defeated Malak, then left for the unknown regions. The Exile defeated the Sith Lords and has disapeared.

That is canon, not this rubbish about Revan being LSM and whatnot.


Dark Lord of the Purists

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
Darth Windu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 12:21 AM   #28
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
^Apparently MasterVader has been tainted by the wikipedia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVader
According to several websites such as wikipedia.org


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 03:25 AM   #29
mjpb3
Forumite
 
mjpb3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Eccentricity
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious
Irrelevant. Revan should be the PC


I agree

I really want to play Revan again! I miss her

Also, I want the CHOICE to be either LS or DS.

I want the CHOICE to say whether my Revan was LS/DS, male/female

I want the CHOICE to say whether my Exile was LS/DS, male/female

and again I say canon schmanon...

What's the point of giving me a choice to play a female character, then TELLING me, "Oh, by the way, that character is really a male character, so... uh, deal with it" !?!?

In my little world, it's my rules, and my Revan will always be a female.

And my Exile, too for that matter, but I'm not as fanatical about her...



.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨My Mods¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Disciple FTW!
There is no canon. There is only Revan.
FYI: I am a girl, and you may call me Janet.
It's all just fun and games until the flying monkeys attack.
mjpb3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 12:39 PM   #30
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
I agree with most that you should choose who the PC is. In my world Revan was female and the Exile male and both were LS. I just can't be bad.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #31
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpb3
I agree
I think he was joking mjpb3, because he put the guy in there.


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #32
mjpb3
Forumite
 
mjpb3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Eccentricity
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination
I think he was joking mjpb3, because he put the guy in there.

yes, but I wasn't



.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨My Mods¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Disciple FTW!
There is no canon. There is only Revan.
FYI: I am a girl, and you may call me Janet.
It's all just fun and games until the flying monkeys attack.
mjpb3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2005, 10:24 AM   #33
jedi3112
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 500
There are no canon endings in KOTOR. Simply because the player has to choose between LS and DS as well as male/female. IT would also make Revan/Exile look stupid if they were a male in one game and a female in the next. The only explanation for this would be a lightsaber accident. Sorth of where Luke looses his hand, but something a bit lower and more to the center of the body. Unless the PCs aren't really humans, but a gender changing species. Also I don't rule the galaxy because I saved it, I rule the galaxy because I conquered it.

About the gender thing though, they could just make the PCs shemales and make everybody unhappy.
jedi3112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2005, 07:13 PM   #34
Manny C
 
Manny C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Australia: the Tatooine of the real world
Posts: 179
Im agreeing with battledog here. The story ends up being too fluttery and disorganized if tons of possible things could have happened. In the end, by saying "it could be either" you are going with the dark side because it means you can't use any of the characters who got killed in the darkside version. The fact remains that if Revan really did go evil in the first, then he had the star forge, and the main republic fleet would be in ruins, and he'd have bastila's battle meditation. For all intents and purposes, the republic would be screwed. TSL did not properly explain what happened. Like battledog said, the whole "oh im leaving into uncharted space for no reason cant take anyone with me" blah blah blah is a poor excuse because the sith still have bastila and they still have the star forge. TSL's story pretty much just accepted that the starforge was destroyed and that revan went light, otherwise the story doesnt make any sense. They just created the illusion of both working by fiddling with a couple of characters and giving you a choice in dialogue.
Manny C is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2005, 10:49 PM   #35
kotorfan84
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny C
Im agreeing with battledog here. The story ends up being too fluttery and disorganized if tons of possible things could have happened. In the end, by saying "it could be either" you are going with the dark side because it means you can't use any of the characters who got killed in the darkside version. The fact remains that if Revan really did go evil in the first, then he had the star forge, and the main republic fleet would be in ruins, and he'd have bastila's battle meditation. For all intents and purposes, the republic would be screwed. TSL did not properly explain what happened. Like battledog said, the whole "oh im leaving into uncharted space for no reason cant take anyone with me" blah blah blah is a poor excuse because the sith still have bastila and they still have the star forge. TSL's story pretty much just accepted that the starforge was destroyed and that revan went light, otherwise the story doesnt make any sense. They just created the illusion of both working by fiddling with a couple of characters and giving you a choice in dialogue.
I agree that the story will be weak if they don't narrow it down some, but the republic wouldn't be screwed if Revan was evil, and the TSL doesn't just assume Revan went light. If you play through TSL and choose revan was darkside (not sure if male or female matter) you find a sith holocron where Master Uthar room used to be on korriban that explains what happens to the star forge. Basically when Revan left no one was strong enough to control it (it actually sucked the life out of anyone who tried) and the sith had to abandon it. Wheater or not the republic came back and destroyed it is unknown, but when Revan left the Sith lost that weapon.
kotorfan84 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Devs Should Go with Canon Endings of the Game

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.